He, Who Is Always Wrapped By...

Από LiannQ

Title: Author: Don't Listen To Zhou Status: Completed Description: Jiang Bei traveled through time and dresse... Περισσότερα

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Extra

27

3.7K 131 9
Από LiannQ

Several people present were shocked, but they soon realized that the relationship between the young man wearing a mask and Mr. Duan was unusual.

Lin Yue watched this scene and screamed: "Brother Duan, what is your relationship with that person?! Why are you so gentle to him!"

Duan Ye's eyes dimmed instantly: "Secretary Li, who asked you to let her in? Yours?"

The receptionist who brought Lin Yue up next to him was a little embarrassed: "Yes, it's me, Mr. Duan. I thought Miss Lin was yours, Mr. Duan..." Duan Ye: "

Mine? What's mine?"

Receptionist The staff didn't dare to bite anymore, and Duan Ye asked Secretary Li to answer the question.

Secretary Li told Mr. Duan everything exactly, and Duan Ye looked at Lin Yue with even colder eyes.

"Secretary Li, please ask Miss Lin to leave. Don't let her enter the company again. Also, the company seems to be a little busy recently. Please notify the whole company to work overtime for a week." After hearing this, Lin Yue immediately quit:

" Brother Duan, how could you do this to me! I don’t want to go out! I am the most suitable wife for you!"

The people around could clearly feel that after Lin Yue finished saying this, within a few meters of the circle with Mr. Duan as the center The temperature suddenly dropped several degrees.

Duan Ye approached Lin Yue and pressed her so hard that Lin Yue couldn't breathe: "What did you just say? Are you the most suitable wife for me?"

Lin Yue didn't know what he said wrongly, so he continued to say: "Yes. Yes, that's what my parents told me."

Lin Yue belongs to the snake clan, and is the best-producing snake clan besides the Duan family.

Lin Yue's parents have told her since she was a child that she will become Duan Ye's wife, will mate with Duan Ye, and is his most suitable wife. Therefore, Lin Yue, who grew up in this environment, often pretends to be Duan Ye's girlfriend. Self-proclaimed.

Even after knowing that Duan Ye was married, Lin Yue still felt that she still had a chance and could replace Mrs. Duan at any time.

Duan Ye's eyes looked at Lin Yue as if there was a layer of ice in his eyes, making Lin Yue feel that he might die at any time.

Just when Lin Yue thought he was about to be frightened by Duan Ye's eyes, Duan Ye finally spoke. He said slowly: "Tell your parents that the cooperation between your family and Duan's enterprise is over." Lin There is a cooperation between the company and Duan's company, but Lin's company has always been sneaky and sneaky. Duan Ye has long wanted to deal with this matter, but this time it was just right, and he ran into a fight.

Lin Yue didn't understand and was still a little confused: "What?"

Before Lin Yue could react, she was thrown out of Duan's company.

Lin Yue opened her teeth and tried to squeeze in, but the next second, Lin Yue's cell phone rang. It was a call from her father.

"Hey, Dad, what's the matter? I'm busy right now!" Lin

's father over there scolded Lin Yue bloodyly: "Lin Yue, what did you do? Didn't you go to Duan's company and talk to Duan? Have you established a good relationship with Ye? How could Mr. Duan personally order the cancellation of the cooperation with Lin's company?" Lin's company has not been running well in recent years and has been going downhill. The cooperation with Duan's company is their It was the biggest project, but I didn’t expect it to be messed up by Lin Yue!

Hearing her father's words, Lin Yue's head exploded with a buzz.

how come? How could it be cancelled?

No, no, she wants to go in and find Brother Duan again. Brother Duan must have made a mistake in this matter.

Lin Yue wanted to squeeze into the company, but the security guard stopped her and refused to let her in.

Lin Yue was furious: "What do you want to do? I know Brother Duan!" The

security guard accepted the order from above and said to Lin Yue with a bit of contempt: "Miss Lin, you'd better please come back. After all, we, Mr. Duan, don't I let you in."

Lin Yue took two steps back. Only then did she realize what Duan Ye meant by what he said just now. She regretted it, but it was already too late.

Lin Yue stood there and pulled her hair randomly like a crazy woman. The security guard looked at Lin Yue like this but had no sympathy at all, and even looked at him with contempt and gloated. After all, Lin Yue's previous attitude towards them was terrible. Really worse than pigs and dogs.

On the other side, Secretary Octopus Li was so excited that he couldn't even speak when he saw Mr. Duan's scene just now.

God, I didn’t expect that he guessed it right. The relationship between the young man and Mr. Duan just now is really extraordinary! !

Thinking of the recent rumors in the company about Mr. Duan's marriage, a bold idea appeared in Secretary Li's mind.

Could it be that the person who really married Mr. Duan was not Lin Yue but Jiang Bei?

Unexpectedly, it was Jiang Bei? Jiang Bei is actually the real Mrs. Duan! !

Yeah yeah! I didn’t expect the truth to be like this!

But thinking about what Mr. Duan asked him to do these days, Secretary Li thought it was very reasonable.

When Secretary Li was very excited, Duan Ye was looking at Jiang Bei, who was wearing a mask, with gentle eyes: "Why did you come here suddenly?"

Looking at Duan Ye's eyes, Jiang Bei's eyes flashed slightly.

He also felt that it was a bit weird that he suddenly rushed forward in anger, as if he had Mr. Duan all to himself. This made him feel a little weird inside. Something seemed to have changed quietly without knowing it, although that The change was small and small, but it still frightened him.

Jiang Bei hesitated for a while and said casually: "It's nothing. I just passed by your company suddenly and came in to take a look."

Duan Ye didn't say anything. He took Jiang Bei's hand and led him into the office. He saw Jiang Bei's body. Behind the driver's coat, he frowned visibly.

Especially after smelling the smell of other people on Jiang Bei, he pretended to take off Jiang Bei's coat casually, and then put his own clothes on Jiang Bei's body.

"This dress is more comfortable. Can you wear this?"

Jiang Bei's head was in a hazy state at this time. He didn't pay much attention to Duan Ye's series of actions and nodded lightly.

Seeing Jiang Bei's well-behaved look, Duan Ye's movements became more gentle.

Duan Ye had someone prepare lunch, which was food suitable for pregnant women, but for some reason Jiang Bei had no appetite at all.

Duan Ye took Jiang Bei's little paw and touched it: "What's wrong? Are you unhappy? Is it because of Lin Yue's matter?"

Jiang Bei immediately denied it: "Nonsense, how is it possible!"

He made it look like he was there It's like being jealous, but the two of them obviously only got married because of their children...

Duan Ye: "Don't worry, Mrs. Duan is yours while we are still married."

Jiang Bei coughed and said apologetically "Sorry... I took this position..."

Duan Ye's eyes were complicated: "No."

After the two talked, Jiang Bei's appetite improved a lot, and he began to eat lunch slowly.

When Jiang Bei didn't notice, Duan Ye picked up his phone, opened WeChat, and sent a message to the company's executive group.

[Duan Ye: Recently there are rumors in the company that I am getting married. Let me declare that this is true, but the person getting married is not the Lin Yue you mentioned, but Jiang Bei. However, we don’t want to be too high-profile, so Please don't spread this news, and I hope you can take good care of your subordinates and don't let rumors appear again. 】

There are only a few people in the senior management group, and they are all Duan Ye's confidants.

After seeing this passage, the executives were shocked.

Although they were senior executives, they were also aware of the rumors about Mr. Duan's marriage. They originally thought it was really Lin Yue, but they didn't expect it to be Jiang Bei.

The senior executives cheered up and replied in the senior management group: "I know, Mr. Duan."

Then they began to restrain their subordinates.

The employees in the company were restrained by the senior management, and the news about Mr. Duan's marriage immediately disappeared without a trace. Soon, no one dared to mention it at all.

Duan Ye took care of the matter without knowing it, but for Jiang Bei, time just passed like an ordinary noon.

After lunch, Duan Ye continued to work in the company, while Jiang Bei sat aside and looked at Duan Ye quietly. The more he looked at him, the more he felt that Duan Ye was very good-looking and a standard handsome man.

When he got bored, Jiang Bei walked around the office casually and found that Duan Ye's office was really big.

Perhaps related to his own personality, Duan Ye's office was a bit gloomy and cold, with few decorations inside.

Not long after watching, Jiang Bei felt a little sleepy and fell asleep without even realizing it.

By the time Duan Ye looked up from the computer world, Jiang Bei was already snoring.

Duan Ye gently covered Jiang Bei with a blanket from the company, adjusted the air conditioner to a suitable temperature, and then called the driver and asked him to go back first.

After all this was done, Duan Ye continued to work.

Su Xingxing is Su Xuyan's sister and an executive of Duan's company. After graduating from a well-known foreign university, she entered Duan's company as an intern and rose to the position of a senior executive in Duan's company in several years.

She has short hair, is relatively intellectual, and is tough, which is very suitable for her identity as a strong urban woman.

Today, Su Xingxing did not go to Duan's company because of a cold, but stayed at home to work. Unexpectedly, so many things happened in the company in just one day.

Su Xingxing coughed a few times and said to himself: "It turns out that Lin Yue is not Mrs. Duan. Looking at her seductive look, I really thought it was her. I didn't expect that Mrs. Duan is actually a man." Su Xingxing and

Lin There was a conflict between Yue and Lin Yue. When talking about Lin Yue's embarrassment, she couldn't help but feel a little gloating.

With a "dong" sound, Su Xuyan's door opened, which startled Su Xingxing.

Su Xingxing said dissatisfied: "Su Xuyan, what are you doing? No big or small."

Su Xuyan ignored Su Xingxing's words and asked another thing: "What were you talking about just now? Is the madam a man?"

Su Xingxing remembered that Mr. Duan had said not to show it to anyone other than senior executives, so he put the phone away: "I didn't say anything, you'd better go to the filming quickly." Seeing

Su Xingxing's reaction , Su Xuyan probably guessed that Duan Ye had spread the news of his marriage to Jiang Bei in a small area.

Su Xuyan smiled bitterly.

He originally thought that with Duan Ye's character, it would be impossible to talk about the marriage so quickly, but the result was beyond his expectation.

Now that Duan Ye has spoken out among the senior executives, will the next step be to completely expose him? If that was really the case, then Jiang Bei would be tied to Duan Ye forever, and he would never have a chance again.

If he had not kicked Jiang Bei out, if he had chosen to believe Jiang Bei, would he be the one marrying Jiang Bei now?

When Su Xuyan thought about this, he had a headache and his head felt confused.

After being frustrated for a while, Su Xuyan suddenly raised his head and made up his mind.

He can't continue to date Lu Huai, he really can't stand it anymore.

Su Xuyan's head hurt suddenly, so he called Su's father directly on his mobile phone and expressed his intention to cancel the engagement with Lu Huai. However, after hearing Su Xuyan's thoughts, Su's father Su Xuyan cursed like crazy.

"Su Xuyan, Su Xuyan, you are still too young. Do you know that your marriage to Lu Huai is not just a matter between the two of you, but also a matter between two families? You don't want to marry Lu Huai?" It's absolutely impossible for Huai to be together, just give up on this idea." After saying that, he hung up the phone.

Su Xuyan's hand holding the phone had slightly bulging veins. He threw the phone to the ground angrily, startling Su Xingxing beside him.

After throwing away the phone, Su Xuyan sat on the sofa and pinched the bridge of his nose with his fingers.

He didn't want to be with Lu Huai anymore, he had to resolve this matter.

Su Xuyan thought of something, and he hooked his hand at Su Xingxing: "Sister, lend me your mobile phone to make a call."

Su Xingxing hesitated, but finally handed the phone to him.

Su Xuyan picked up Su Xingxing's mobile phone and pressed a series of numbers.

The call was quickly connected, and a voice that could not be distinguished as male or female came from the other end.

"Hello? Who?"

Su Xuyan said directly: "I am Su Xuyan, and I want you to help me investigate a person." The

voice on the other end relaxed, and then asked: "Okay, who to investigate?"

Su Xuyan said word by word: "Lu Huai."

The fact that Lu Huai suddenly appeared in the Jiang family and became the real child of the Jiang family has always made Su Xuyan feel very strange.

And during subsequent observations, he found that Lu Huai's behavior was very strange, like a thief who stole other people's things.

Su Xuyan has always wanted to investigate things about Lu Huai, but he has never had the chance. If he can find out what happened to Lu Huai this time, maybe his father will allow him to break up with Lu Huai.

Thinking of this, Su Xuyan became more determined to investigate Lu Huai.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

158K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
186K 6.6K 143
Title: 信息素识别障碍 Author: A Lot Of Hair (头发多多) Status: Completed Synopsis: In the dark and filthy dungeon, Huo Xianfeng found a special Omega. He was go...
22.8K 945 22
Jin , Jimin, and Hoseok are littles. They hide this from the other members from fear that they will start to be disgusted by them, they have no careg...
201K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...