He, Who Is Always Wrapped By...

Da LiannQ

Title: Author: Don't Listen To Zhou Status: Completed Description: Jiang Bei traveled through time and dresse... Altro

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Extra

12

4.3K 163 7
Da LiannQ

After the twelve segments took a day off, the program team started recording the program again.

Today, the program team mysteriously led the guests to the mountain, making a lot of jokes along the way.

Lian Sijiao: "Director Wang, what are you going to do? I'm almost exhausted." The

program team pointed to an empty tunnel with a smile: "This is your mission today!"

Luo Xue looked incredulous: "This is obvious It's a wasteland!"

Director Wang: "Yes, your task today is to plant this wasteland with corn seeds! The first place team will each receive a small gold medal!" "Little gold medal

?? !"

The recording of the island travel program lasts for one week. On the last day, a grand banquet will be held with the local residents. This banquet is very interesting in every episode. It is the time when the ratings are the highest. If the guests want to attend this banquet, Need to get a small gold medal.

Chu Xia: "Director Wang was so generous this time! He actually took out the little gold medal on the fifth day!"

The little gold medal inspired the morale of others and made the program recording more dynamic.

The guests hardly do any farm work, so it is simply impossible for them to grow crops.

Director Wang said cheerfully: "Guests, come on!"

After Director Wang finished shouting, he started to group again, and Jiang Bei was chosen to be in a group with Duan Ye.

Jiang Bei shrank his head in fear.

Xu Jin drew Luo Xue, and he glanced at Jiang Bei with some regret.

The program team divided the land into four pieces, with each group having one piece of land. The group that finished planting first would win.

Jiang Bei rolled up his sleeves on his arms and was about to start farming, but was stopped by Duan Ye.

He said: "You are not feeling well, go and rest, I will farm." After saying that, he took off his jacket, revealing his eight-pack abs wrapped in a white T-shirt.

The photographer saw this scene and quickly came over to capture it.

Mr. Duan's figure is simply amazing. You don't have to think about it to know how much heated discussion it will cause when it is aired.

Jiang Bei waved his hand: "No need, my health is much better, I can do it."

Duan Ye frowned slightly: "No, wait until you are well!"

After that, he took the hoe and started digging the ground.

Duan Ye is very fast, one person is comparable to the two in other groups. His range of movements is very large, his strong legs move slightly with the movements of his hands, and his physical strength is so good!

Seeing this, Jiang Bei had no choice but to lazily sow the seeds.

Luo Xue rarely did such tiring physical work. He said to Xu Jinjiao beside him: "Brother Xu Jin, I'm tired."

Xu Jin frowned slightly: "It will be done soon, let's hold on a little longer. ."

Hearing Xu Jin say this, Luo Xue was a little angry.

Why does she have to work but Jiang Bei doesn't? This is not fair!

She was a little angry, so she went to take a drink of water from the mineral water bottle, but while drinking water, she felt something strange crawling up her ankle.

Luo Xue looked down and almost fainted with fright. The thing on her feet turned out to be a cauliflower snake!

She had encountered a cauliflower snake when she was a child, so she was able to remain calm now. If it had been anyone else, she would have been frightened.

Luo Xue was sweating coldly. She was about to throw the cauliflower snake off, but something suddenly occurred to her, and the corner of her lips curled up.

Last time, Jiang Bei was lucky enough to be rescued from the water. This time she wanted to see how much better his luck would be.

Luo Xue quietly placed the cauliflower snake not far from Jiang Bei when no one was paying attention. Luo Xue couldn't help laughing when she thought that Jiang Bei would be bitten by the cauliflower snake later.

She thought everything was done very covertly, but in fact, she had already been caught by a camera on the side.

The cauliflower snake crawled towards Jiang Bei as Luo Xue wished, but at this moment, the snake stopped and started wagging its tail at Jiang Bei!

Jiang Bei looked at the little snake next to him that kept wagging its tail at him and felt a little strange: "Where did this snake come from? Why did it come here?"

The snake seemed to have a good impression of Jiang Bei and even tried to please Jiang Bei. The ground hissed, and the body bent into various shapes, which was extremely flattering.

After mating with Duan Ye, Jiang Bei also smelled of snakes. Others could not smell it. Only snakes could smell this smell. Therefore, the cauliflower snake recognized Jiang Bei as a female snake in heat.

Duan Ye was a little jealous when he saw the snake that had not yet given birth to consciousness: "It's just a little snake, don't worry about it." If you like it, I can also wag my tail, and it's still a big tail!

After saying that, he quietly let out a threatening hiss at the cauliflower snake.

Get out! What's the point of fawning over my partner?

The cauliflower snake was startled by Duan Ye's voice and ran away quickly.

And the direction of escape coincidentally happened to be the direction of Luo Xue!

Luo Xue was bitten off guard, and an earth-shattering wailing sound came from her mouth.

"My foot, my foot was bitten by a snake!"

"Come here, my foot was bitten by a snake."

After hearing Luo Xue's wailing, the program crew immediately stopped recording and ran over.

"What's going on? How could I be bitten by a snake!"

"This place was clearly inspected before, why did a snake suddenly appear?"

Duan Ye saw the snake prints on Luo Xue's feet and thought of the previous one. Cauliflower Snake, his face suddenly darkened.

Luo Xue no longer cared about her image in front of the camera. She shouted: "Where is the doctor? Where is the doctor? Quickly treat my leg! I am a model, can you take responsibility for anything that happens?" The program team looked

at After Luo Xue behaved like a shrew, her favorability towards her dropped drastically.

The accompanying doctor from the island travel program rushed over immediately after hearing that Luo Xue was bitten by a snake.

"Okay, okay, this is a cauliflower snake. It's non-venomous. It's fine."

Luo Xue: "How can it be fine? Please check it again. My legs are covered by very expensive insurance." The

accompanying doctor was a little unhappy. , Luo Xue's retort was like a slap in the face, as she didn't believe in his medical skills.

But following the professional ethics of a doctor, he checked again: "It's okay. I disinfected you and applied medicine to you. You will be fine soon." Luo Xue: "No, I obviously

still You can feel the pain, but my legs are obviously not healed yet! Director Wang, I want to apply for a rest!" Director Wang

was a little angry, but he endured it for the smooth progress of the program recording: "Then let's rest for a few hours, this afternoon Start recording."

Although Director Wang agreed to Luo Xue's request, the more she thought about it, the angrier she became, and in the end she directly dissed the program team on Weibo.

[Xueer: I was bitten by a snake while recording the show. It hurt, it really hurt, but Director Wang still scolded me. I felt so wronged. Moreover, I fell into the water twice before, and it took them a long time to rescue me. I was so sad, but there was no way. A small model with no power could only be bullied by the show crew. 】

Also comes with two photos of snake bites.

In the photo, Luo Xue's wounds were very hideous and red and swollen.

Although Luo Xue is arrogant and unreasonable in private, she is as pure and clean as a little white flower online. Coupled with her long legs like a supermodel, she has won over many fans, so as soon as the photo was posted, it aroused heated discussion.

[Xueer is injured? This is too tragic, this is that program group, don’t let me curse it to death. ]

[Bitten by a snake? The crew of this show is too disregarding the safety of the guests. The wounds in the photos are so terrifying. If they were poisonous, wouldn't Cher be doomed? ]

[I remember that Cher is currently participating in only one variety show, which seems to be that island trip. ]

[Yes, that's it! Fortunately, I watched every episode before, but I didn't expect that a snake would bite Xueer. ]

[Xueer is so pitiful. ]

[Why do I remember that Lu Huai had made innuendo about this show before? ]

[What? And this thing? ]

[Yes, yes! I also remembered that it seems that the program team invited Jiang Beishang, the impostor who stole Lu Huai's nineteen years of life, to be an amateur guest on this program! Lu Huai was dissatisfied, so he even posted a diss on Weibo! 】

As Luo Xue’s incident spread to Jiang Bei, more and more netizens joined the ranks of diss programs.

[Oh my god, this program team is sucking the blood of the guests. I thought it was nothing when Luo Xue was injured. After all, it was normal to get injured in the last variety show, but it would not be good to invite Jiang Bei, a fake. 】

【So many excellent amateur program groups were not invited, but Jiang Bei, who is physically disgusting, was invited to share the stage with Lu Huai. This program group must be too disgusting. ]

[Oh my god, netizens, I was so sick that I vomited. 】

The buzz is getting louder and louder, and it has even become a hot search topic. Many marketing accounts have also forwarded the news.

The program crew was constantly insulted on Weibo, even to the level of ancestors.

Luo Xue was very happy to see the subsequent development, and felt that the wound on her leg no longer hurt much.

The people on the program team were particularly angry when they saw this scene.

Director Wang had a sullen face.

That woman Luo Xue is really stupid. Do you think that this rabbit like him is easy to bully?

The director said sullenly to the photographer: "I remember you have been taking pictures, right? You should have captured the whole process of Luo Xue being bitten by the snake, right?" The photographer turned on the camera and said: "Of course, I filmed them all

. We're here, and I also captured an important video."

The photographer showed the video to Director Wang. Director Wang was stunned after seeing it, and then burst into laughter: "Well done, well done, I'll add chicken legs to you later!"

The abuse on the Internet continued. Just when everyone thought they were the righteous party, the program team sent out three videos, which caused a dramatic turn in the situation and also slapped netizens in the face.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

159K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
97.6K 5.8K 18
Yan Chao Xiang has just transmigrated into the body of a nobleman who was the second husband of a poor village man. knowing the fate of his poor wife...
136K 7.1K 25
Luo Mingli was a genius in martial arts and could learn everything easily. He was known as a refined and gentle person who had mastered the six arts...
66.4K 4.5K 23
ကြက်ဥရော ဘဲဥရော ကြိုက်ပေမယ့် ... အကာနဲ့အနှစ်တော့ ခွဲစားဖြစ်တယ်တဲ့ ။