He, Who Is Always Wrapped By...

By LiannQ

Title: Author: Don't Listen To Zhou Status: Completed Description: Jiang Bei traveled through time and dresse... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Extra

10

4.4K 158 11
By LiannQ

Duan Ye, Chief of Ten Snakes, walked over directly and pulled Jiang Bei into his arms.

Jiang Bei was startled when he felt the cold temperature on his back. When he saw it was Duan Ye, his eyes lit up: "Mr. Duan, have you sold out all the fish?" Duan thought about the

fish that he had forced to sell. Ye coughed a few times, and then said without blushing, "Yeah."

Duan Ye glanced at Xu Jin, his eyes under the gold-rimmed glasses were cold and icy, as if he was looking at some weak and pitiful person. And powerless prey. Xu Jin felt like he was surrounded by a strong sense of suffocation, and he couldn't even breathe.

Even Chu Xia and the photographer on the other side felt an invisible sense of oppression.

Duan Ye turned his attention to Jiang Bei again: "What were you talking about just now?" Even he didn't notice that the tone of his voice was particularly cold.

Jiang Bei thought of the embarrassing incident just now and immediately shook his head: "Nothing happened, we were just talking." It

would be better to forget about the thong and all that.

Duan Ye looked at Xu Jin: "Oh? Really?"

Xu Jin felt that the person opposite was no longer a human, but a sharply aggressive python, but he glanced at Jiang Bei and calmed down: "Yes. , Mr. Duan."

Jiang Bei wanted to change the topic, "Mr. Duan, haven't you bought gifts yet? The store is not closed yet, so go in and buy it early."

Duan Ye nodded slightly after hearing this. , the others were relieved.

Duan Ye and the others went into the store to buy some food and clothes, and then went to the lonely old man's home on the island according to the prompts given by the program team.

The scenery on the island is beautiful. Jiang Bei and the others set out in the evening. The pale yellow wheat color swept across the ground, making the scenery peaceful and beautiful.

The first lonely old man lives by the sea. The salty and wet sea breeze blows Jiang Bei's clothes. Under the camera, Jiang Bei is simply too beautiful to be ordinary.

The photographer sighed.

Fortunately, Jiang Bei is not from the entertainment industry, otherwise other celebrities would be unemployed.

When the first old man saw Jiang Bei and the others coming, he quickly took out stools for them to sit on: "Sit down quickly, it must be hard to walk such a long way." After seeing

Jiang Bei and Duan Ye, he said with a smile: " You two are a couple, right? You look like a perfect match."

This world has legalized gay marriage more than ten years ago, so even people in their 70s and 80s know that gays can get married.

After hearing this, the others were stunned and turned to look at Duan Ye and Jiang Bei. Not to mention, these two people seemed to be a good match.

Hearing this, Jiang Bei was also stunned.

In order to prevent Duan Ye from mistakenly thinking that he was taking advantage of him, Jiang Bei quickly said: "No, no, we are not a couple." When

Duan Ye heard his answer, his original good mood disappeared immediately.

Is it a shame to marry him?

The old man muttered: "Really? I have never made a mistake. You two are obviously a perfect match."

Jiang Bei couldn't explain it no matter how he explained it. He almost cried, but fortunately the old man didn't ask any more questions, otherwise he would really have cry.

After giving the condolences to the old man, Jiang Bei and the others chatted with the old man for a while.

Before leaving, the old man gave them several prawns and some vegetables.

The shrimps on this small island are large and delicious, and are very famous, but they are difficult to catch. Only locals know where they hide.

Jiang Bei was pleasantly surprised and took the prawns. He couldn't help but salivate at the thought of the prawns being made into delicious barbecue.

After receiving the prawns, Jiang Bei and the others took the prawns to the home of the next elderly person who needed condolences.

After the condolences were over, it started to rain lightly.

It rains a lot on the island, and it's the rainy season now. The pouring rain has wet the ground, making the road slippery.

The photographer and Xu Yan walked in the front, Jiang Bei walked in the middle, and Mr. Duan walked in the back.

The shoes Jiang Bei wore today were not very slippery, and he almost fell down several times, but luckily he was supported by Duan Ye from behind.

Jiang Bei said gratefully to Duan Ye: "Thank you, Mr. Duan."

Duan Ye was about to answer something, but their faces suddenly froze, because they found that the ground under their feet was soft, and they could fall everywhere anytime and anywhere. It is loose, and it is surrounded by slopes. If you are not careful, you may fall directly!

Jiang Bei was about to hold Duan Ye's hand and run away, but they were too late. The soil beneath their feet collapsed and they fell down the slope.

Jiang Bei kept swearing in his heart.

I suck, I suck, I suck! I'm not going to die! He hasn’t finished drinking his health tea yet!

At the critical moment, Duan Ye grabbed Jiang Bei in his arms and used his body to protect Jiang Bei tightly. The cold snake scales pressed against Jiang Bei's face, making Jiang Bei tremble all over.

Duan Ye's snake tail also tore his clothes and rolled Jiang Bei into his arms to ensure Jiang Bei's life safety.

The two fell down the slope. After an unknown amount of time, Jiang Bei quietly opened his eyes.

He saw the scaly upper body attached to his head, and the thick and long snake tail rolled up his whole body from the instep of his arched feet, leaving him without any harm.

Jiang Bei saw the blood stains on Duan Ye's dark green snake tail and said anxiously: "Are you okay? Why is the snake's tail covered with blood?"

Duan Ye hissed in his mouth, and the huge snake tail moved slightly, and his eyes were filled with tears. He squinted: "It's okay, I just accidentally scratched it. My snake scales are relatively hard, and only that one part was injured..."

Jiang Bei breathed a sigh of relief: "It's okay, it's okay, it's okay."

Jiang Bei Looking at the high slope: "With the strength of the two of us, we can't go up. The program team will definitely come to us if they find that we are missing. Let's wait patiently." Duan Ye nodded: "Okay.

"

Duan Ye transformed into a human form and slowly put on the tattered clothes.

When Jiang Bei saw this, he quickly looked away.

After Duan Ye got dressed, the two found a cave to rest temporarily.

Jiang Bei was very tired and felt uncomfortable all over.

The food that the old lady gave them before fell down the slope with the two of them, and Duan Ye used this to make some simple meals.

Duan Ye's craftsmanship is very good, even if there is no seasoning, it is still very fragrant.

Jiang Bei's appetite increased after seeing the food, and he couldn't wait to put the food into his mouth. However, the next second, he felt a burst of sourness coming out of his stomach, making him immediately bend down and hunch his back on the ground. Retching.

Duan Ye saw Jiang Bei's thin back and asked: "What's wrong? Isn't it delicious?"

Jiang Bei waved his hands repeatedly: "No, no, I just feel a little uncomfortable in my stomach, and I want to vomit but can't. "

Duan Ye looked at the food in front of him with his eyes flashing slightly.

These foods should not be too greasy, as he has specially processed them.

A thought flashed through Duan Ye's mind, but it quickly disappeared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 8K 183
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
232K 8.7K 88
brief introduction:   "Crossing into the text of giving birth to a child and giving birth to a cub" Author: May 1st [End] The copywriter was passed...
295K 20.6K 154
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
97.1K 5.7K 18
Yan Chao Xiang has just transmigrated into the body of a nobleman who was the second husband of a poor village man. knowing the fate of his poor wife...