Ennai mayakiya mellisaye..( T...

Oleh archana_authoress

Hello all 💞 This is a story about a cricketer, an all rounder in the Indian cricket team and his arranged ma... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A /N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
New year
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Suggestions From You
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Update
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 25

2.9K 150 3
Oleh archana_authoress

After coming home she got the bag from him and went directly to her in-laws room.. she knocked the door and Soundarya opened the door...

Athai...

Kannamma.. you came? Have you bought the gift?

Haan athai.. she showed her the things they bought...

Everything is perfect... Devaraj said..

Why you are covering yourself with the pallu? Are you not feeling well? Soundarya asked looking for her temperature..

No athai... I'm fine... That .. I just.. she stammered..

Soundarya... Let her be.. Devaraj said seeing her discomfort face...

Ok mama.. you both sleep, it's very late.. she said and gave the bracelet to Soundarya and went out..

Rudra already refreshed and changed his clothes and sat on the bed with another shopping bag, waiting for the girl who went to see his parents...

Go and keep that in the safe .. and come here.. he ordered her who came to their room..

Hmmm.. she nodded her head and went to the closet safe...

She kept the jewels and came back to him..

Come.. he patted beside him..

Saree... Can I change this? She asked with pleading eyes..

I asked you to sit beside me.. he said

She sulked and sat beside him... He removed the pallu which she covered and hugged her shoulders...

You look so elegant in this saree... He said while caressing her arms...

She blushed and looked down her lap...

He held her chin and made her to look him..

Azhagii... He whispered and kissed her forehead...

( Beauty )

With this simple saree and a open hair with small string of jasmine flower, he caressed her hair...and your divine face without any makeup..he touched her cheeks by his forefinger..your doe eyes filled with kajal...he caressed her eyes with his little finger....and your natural pink plump lips...he ran his thumb in her lower lip...and your soft skin...he caressed her arms .. are killing me de pondati...

Without even making an small effort you are seducing me without your knowledge.... He whispered to her ear... She shivered feeling his hot breath...

He groaned and stood beside the bed and asked her to sit on the edge... He kneeled infront of her...

Achacho... Enanga... What are you doing? Please get up she panicked and tried to stand...

He pressed her things and asked her to sit with his eyes...

She sat silently...

He took her leg and kept on his thigh...

Enanga!!! She gasped and took her leg...

What you are doing? Please don't touch my legs....

Sssshhhhh... He said and took her leg again and placed that his thigh...

He removed the old toe ring and anklets and kept it aside ... He opened the bag and took out the new anklet and toe ring from the box..

He put the toe ring on her toes and clasped the anklets on her ankles.. he took both her feet by his palms and looked keenly at the new set of silver jewellery on her ..

She felt goosebumps when he did that...

Azhaga iruku!!! He said looking at her...

( it's looking beautiful)

Please... Leave that and Come.. she asked

Hmmmm... He said and stood up.. she breathed in relief...

Why did you bought this? Already I'm wearing the new one only ..

That was bought by my mom.. I know how much you like anklets and toe ring.. I heard this one day... you were talking about this with Shanti ma..

She smiled at him...

Thanks... Thank you... She said in overwhelmed emotions..

No thanks needed de pondati... Just your hugs, kisses and love will do .. he said

She smiled at him.. can I change the saree now? Please?

Uurrrgggghhh... Go and change... He said and she ran inside the closet..

He chuckled at her and shook his head and laid down on the bed...

She came after draping a soft cotton saree...

Come he called her and she laid down beside him.. he hugged her to his chest and kissed her hair...

Ladoo... He called her...

Hmmm...

Did you felt uncomfortable while I touched you? While I talked with you like that? He asked her...

Hhhmmmm... Illa... She said nodding her head..

(No)

He smiled at her and kissed her cheeks...

Golusu pidichiruka? He asked her...

( did you like the anklets)

Hmmm... Romba azhaga iruku... I really love anklets very much... This is my first ever gift.. even I wore the anklets before marriage was my amma's anklets... And even toe rings looks very nice... Thank you... I'll keep this forever... She said...

( It's so beautiful)

I bought so many pairs and this is I like the most from that... You can wear that according to your wish... He said and pointed at the bag on the couch...

One is enough for me.. why did you bought that much?

I asked you to buy any jewellery... But you didn't get anything for you.. so I bought for my heart content... He shrugged....

She smiled and closed her eyes due to tiredness and he caressed her back making her sleep and he slept eventually...

Next day...

All Started to Krish's marriage after giving hefty of advise to Meenakshi.. Rudra has no heart to leave her alone... Already he was away with her for more than two months.. he can't even take her with him for the marriage... He already decided to inform everyone about his marriage... He hugged her tightly before his departure and mumbled a i love you to her... Shiva thatha also joined them because like Rudra, Krish is also a grandson to her... He didn't want to miss the marriage..

After they left, she started to cook for all of the maids and her... She wanted to cook for them, so she is doing that today...

Suddenly she heard a girl voice in livingroom she came out and looked at the girl... Who is wearing a green colour dress till her knees and with free hair.. she walked upstairs herself before Meenakshi spoke with her.. watchman came running inside the house and looked at Meenakshi who is looking upstairs..

Meena ma..

Anna...

Adhu.. andha ponnu..

( That... Her..)

Yeah Anna... I was in kitchen... And she explained..

Meena ma.. that... She is Isha... Jhanvi amma's friend...

Oh!!! But anna, why did she came here...? Is she familiar here, for this house?

No no ma.. she just visited here for one time with Jhanvi ma.. he said

Oh!!! Sari anna.. but there is nobody in the house.. why she went upstairs? She asked and Isha came down...

Where is everyone? Where is Rudra? She asked Meenakshi...

They went to Krish Anna's marriage...

I thought that they will start tomorrow only.. otherwise I could have met my Rudra... By the way who are you? He asked Meenakshi..

Before Meenakshi could say anything.. she itself asked..

Are you the new maid here? Meenakshi just nodded her head because she can't disclose their marriage without his consent or permission..

Oh!!! Why are they hiring this young, good looking girlsl as maid.. she thought..

Okay.. I'm leaving.. here keep this and this is my mobile number.. she gave her card..

You girl, call me once they came back here.. I want to meet him badly... I wanted to marry him as soon as possible.. because Jhanvi told me that he is committed something.. she said and rolled her eyes . And keep this too... Isha said and gave few five hundred rupees notes for her...

Watchman gasped in shock and closed his mouth...

Meenakshi just nodded her head..

Isha went from there...

Meena ma.. watchman called her .

Anna... Keep this, and please don't use this money for your personal use.. just buy food from these money and give it to the needy.. because you are a hard working person and earning by doing a lot of work.. I don't want you to use these kind of money.. she said calmly...

Ok ma... He said and went out and he told everything to Shanti ma who came back from the market... Shanti ma cursed Isha and went inside and looked for Meenakshi...

Meena ma... She called him..

Shanti ma.. you came... I have prepared everything except the vegetable stir fry... I'm waiting for you only... She said..

Meena ma.. that .. Isha ..

Shanti ma.. leave her .. can we prepare the food.. it's getting late.. everyone will be hungry... Please..

Shanti ma felt that she is okay by looking at her face and they cooked lunch and ate together with all the workers in the garden... All felt happy and proud of Meenakshi... Nobody did this to them... She is so down to earth person they have ever seen..

After having lunch she came to her room and closed and locked the door and sat on the bed .. she just started to cry her heart out and started to feel insecure about herself...

She looks so beautiful and modern.. she even wear clothes like those film heroine.. what will happen if she talks with him.. no no.. I have to believe my husband and it's so wrong thinking like this about him.. I know that he likes me very well... But... She don't know what to think and what to do.. she decided that she won't talk about this to anyone... So she slept eventually...

As soon as Meenakshi went inside the room, watchman called Rudra and informed him about Isha's arrival and what happened there...

He felt so angry on her and more than he got angry on himself that he left her alone... He just decided to tell everybody about his marriage.. but this Isha... He didn't expect her to visit his house..

Anna.. please take care of her and inform Shanti ma also... And don't allow her inside ever again... Nobody will come there and meet her .. ok?

Sure sir... I'll not allow anyone as you said and I'll inform Shanti ma about this immediately.. he said and ended the call and went to the kitchen and informed Shanti ma about this and she said she will take care of her..

Shanti ma went to her room and checked on her.. she looked at Meenakshi's sleeping figure and thought she is still fine... So she went and called Rudra and informed him about this... He felt relax and told Jhanvi and Krish about the matter...

I already told about you to her . But she didn't beleived me and thought that I'm lying to her to keep her away from you.. Jhanvi sighed

She is really dumb... Can't even accept the truth that she is not the one for Rud and he is avoiding her like a plaque.. Krish scolded her..

Leave her Krish... Rudra, you just talk with Meenakshi and clear all these.. Don't let any third person and their words to affect your bond.. Jhanvi said..

Hmmm ... Ok... He nodded

First day, they did mehandi and Sangeet ceremony..

Then haldi... Then they did a small engagement ritual at evening... All the ceremonies were finished and the next day Krish tied the knot with Jhanvi at early morning... After finishing the lunch Rudra's family left to Chennai... Rudra called her on they way and spoke with her for few minutes and informed her about their arrival...

At evening they reached their home and saw Meenakshi who is drinking her coffee in the couch while watching TV...

Vanga vanga... She smiled at them...

Meena ma... How are you kannamma...? Soundarya asked her..

I'm fine athai... Thatha how are you? There is no issues kno? She asked

No ma.. I'm good...

Ok... Sit, I'll prepare coffee for you.. she said and went inside the kitchen... They all got refreshed and came after changing their dresses...

Rudra saw her who is looking like normal... But her eyes shows something... He decided to talk with her in their room...

Enanga... How was the marriage? She asked Rudra...

Hmmm... Good.. he said and showed the photos in his mobile he took on the various ceremonies.. she kept on commenting on each and every photos and Rudra asked if she wanted to talk with them.. she nodded her head as yes and he did a video call to the.. she talked with Krish and Jhanvi through video call and congratulated them...

After dinner...

Oi pondati... He called her who is snuggling in his chest...

Hmmm....

Thinking about Isha? He asked her.. she looked at him with how do you know look and again snuggled into him..

Nothing like that... She mumbled... She doesn't want him to know that she cried for whole two days because of her and her words...

See Meenakshi.. he called her and lifted her chin to face him.

I'm sorry... I don't know that crazy lady will come to our house.. she did came with Jhanvi once, that was before, maybe five years... She was just behaving with me normally... I didn't even talked with her much.. just for the past one and half years she is pestering me..

She just asked for a date to know about me and talk with me and I denied immediately.. it all started from there .. she is just thinking that how can a man deny a girl like her, who is beautiful, sexy and attractive which I don't really care about... And moreover I know she is behind my fame and money.. that's why I don't like her even a bit...

Please ladoo ma, don't take her words into your heart and mind . She is not worth your time... she will just talk and throws words like arrow that will pierce others heart.. she just wanted to waste our time and spoil our mood.. and I don't want you to feel low or sad because of her ma.. please ma.. just ignore her.. she will never ever come infront of you hereafter.. Hmmm? He asked

Hmmm... That's fine .. I just felt low while she gave money for me.. thats it.. she said with a pout...

Ladoo... Why did she gave money for you? He asked in confusion...

Who told you about her visit? She asked

Watchman... And answer my question..

What he said? She asked again

About her visit and she roamed our house looking for me and asked you about me and called you... Uhhhh... A maid... He whispered the last word...

Oh!!! Then, that..that's all ....all happened... She stuttered...

Meenakshi... Tell me what exactly happened.. he asked in a Stern voice..

Nothing... Just... She turned her eyes away from him..

Meenakshi... He shouted and she flinched and got scared and said everything like a kid recite a poem...

He got enraged and fisted his hands...

Enanga!!! She whispered...

He didn't heard her and glared at the wall before him..

Enanga... She called him again loudly and touched his shoulders... He looked at her and softened his gaze and hugged her...

I'm sorry... Really very sorry... I'm sorry... He mumbled and kissed her head and forehead continuously...

Enanga.. please leave that ..

No.. he shouted

How can I leave her so easily who came to our house and did that to you.. Haan? ..

Please nga .. you only said that thinking about her will spoil our mood.. then why?

Meenakshi... She is just a bit*** who acted like that with my wife in our house and don't you want me to punish her.. hmmm? Don't show mercy on her de... He said...

She took his hand and kept that on her head..

It's a Promise on me, that you will leave this matter... If anything happens hereafter means we will do anything you want.. and if you do anything opposing me then something will happen to...

Ssshhh... He closed her mouth with his palm and nodded his head..

Baby....

Enanga.. you gave your promise and that's it.. she told him and hugged him tightly burying herself within him..

Please nga... She pleaded and he sighed... He hugged her and made her to lay down on him...

Okay... Then I'll do nothing for now... But, if she did anything stupid like this again I'll sue her..

Do anything then... Now let's sleep... She said and he kissed her hair and they both slept...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

170K 6.9K 30
This story is about a teen girl who gets married to her cousin who is in his twenties by their family. * This story revolves around the life...
163K 5.7K 52
American man-Indian girl Arranged marriage love story Story in single line: Not a love marriage but love after marriage Anu's a girl who'd never bee...
6.3K 234 16
Hii guys so I am going to write a story about a famous cricketer and a normal girl who gets tied in an arrange marriage due to circumstances will lov...
88.3K 4K 20
This story is about a couple , they married on unusual circumstances , how they understand each other and face the consequences and win over their lo...