HE WANT TO MAKE IT ALRIGHT...

By Writers_079

My father who tries to correct some mistakes:~ on its basis He want to make it alright [my strict+ cold appa]... More

Cast and information
Part~ 1
Part:~2
Part:~3
Part:~ 4
Part:~5
Part:~6
Part:~7
Part:~8
Part:~9
Part:~10
Part:~11
Part:~12
Part:~13
Part:~14
Part:~15
Part:16
Part:~17
Part:~18
Part:~19
Part:~20
Part:~21
Part:~22
Part:~23
Part:~24
Part:~25
Part:~26
Part:~27
Part:~28
Part:~29
Part:~30
Part:~31
Part:~32
Part:~33
Part:~34
Part:~35
Part:~36
Part:~37
Part:~38
Part:~39
Part:~40
Part:~41
Part:~42
Part:~44
Part:~45
Part:~46
Part:~47
Part:~48
Part:~49
Part:~50
Part:~51
Part:~52
Part:~53
Part:~54
Part:~55
Part:~56

Part:~43

526 32 38
By Writers_079

[We ran into trouble once more, but how? The tricolors hope for forgiveness, and that too comes from him. Can it ever come true? Now, how can we escape ourselves from the wrathful chastisement of a stern elder?]

[AFTER TWO DAYS IN THE SCHOOL BUS]

Woojin and Yn are returning home from their school by school bus. There is fear on the faces of both of them; their faces are showing their nervousness. It seems that both of them are at loggerheads over something that can frustrate Jungkook to such an extent that he punishes both of them. Both of them are feeling this.

"Yn, calm down! Nothing will happen; we can handle it." Woojin said he saw Yn's increasing nervousness.

"How? Do you even know? That we are still badly fuc*ked up!" Yn said in a slightly angry voice as she wiped away her tears.

"Is it okay? Why are you crying?" Woojin asked worriedly while giving her his handkerchief.

"Nothing is okay; it's just your illusion." Yn said while wiping her tears to show him the truth.

"Yn, I am more fuc*ked up than you because you have low grades like your passing marks, but I have failed miserably in the today test." Woojin informed her a little angrily as he noticed the girl's increasing distress.

She has been quiet for a while. She did not say anything; she is just remembering the whipping by her father as a punishment, which she did not want. She is just remembering that scene on her own, without any intention.

Earlier, he did not have this behavior, where he used to beat his daughter for getting low grades.

He did not get angry even when she failed; he always used to solve the matter peacefully first, but after his daughter committed many childhood misdeeds and took the warnings lightly, he took this strict step.

Yn cries, remembering all this, because she feels like she is going to taste that painful whipping again today.

"Yn, what happened?" Woojin said in a soft voice, shaking her shoulders to bring her back to reality.

"Nothing happened!" She replied, hiding her fear.

Woojin said it jokingly to ease her crying and nervousness. "Okay, why are you so afraid? I will get more punishment because I have failed the test, so you can enjoy a little to get relief from your punishment, but don't cry like this."

"Shut up!" Yn laughed a little and smacked him playfully on the shoulder.

"Okay, wipe your tears; I have an idea to save both of us." He said it in a happy tone.

"What's that?" Yn said excitedly while wiping her tears.

"What will happen? We should give up the idea of telling Sir about today's exam itself because if Sir doesn't find out, he won't even punish us." Woojin replied lightly, as if he had found the solution.

"Do you think we will be saved from Appa's wrath with this stupid idea?" Yn said it angrily to mock him.

"Why are you getting angry? Okay, if you don't like it, then just say no or don't do it because I will do it." Woojin spoke in a calm voice.

"Yes, you are in such a hurry to meet death, so you do it." Yn said it angrily.

Woojin added a warm tone. "Yes, you think for yourself; I am not going to tell sir about the test."

Yn made him aware of the truth while mocking, "Yes, both of our classes and schools are different, so I will tell Appa, and you will be saved if you don't tell."

Woojin said, "So what's the big deal? You too don't tell him either."

"You have so much desire to die; you die only; I have no desire for that because I would rather accept the punishment than this."

Now Yn expressed concern about this and added the next line in a slightly cold anger. "Don't play with fire. Father is an ember; we both are just like a small piece of ice, so we will melt even with a little heat from him."

"Don't be afraid, girl. I know he is a bit strict about grades, but nothing much is going to happen; you are just scared unnecessarily, and I will try to hide it so that he does not know about the test."

Woojin told her in confidence, seeing and hearing which, Yn heaved a long sigh of displeasure and again warned him by saying it in a pity tone. "If there is no need for tempering in life, then just don't dare to lie in front of Appa, even by mistake."

She added in a warning tone, "Because Appa never had to be told that today was a test in school, he would have already known everything on his own."

Woojin said, "There is no such thing, nor does anything like this happen in reality."

"So I am too, not telling you in a dream or anything fictional." She reminds Woojin that she is his daughter, so she knows her father's powerful behavior.

Woojin ignored her warning despite knowing that she was telling the truth somewhere, but he had the audacity to tell that Jungkook did not know him much in regular daily life, so he would not be able to catch his lie because when he used to spend time together in childhood, he would have caught his behavior, but maybe now they do not spend much time together, so obviously he won't catch Woojin's hopes like this.

He knows there is some risk, yet he said it lightly. "I want to see that truth on my own and want to feel it; just don't tell him anything."

"You are taking the wrong steps." Saying this, both of them remained silent.

Yn is just praying that Woojin should not be given the taste by her appa by belt or whipping because of his failure in the test or due to any wrong action of his.

Because she knows pretty well that the punishing beating is painful, and today she is going to get it, and that too probably in front of Woojin, thinking that she is repenting in her mind because of failing the test.

On the other hand, Woojin is scared of Jungkook, even though he is willing to take this risk, but he also knows that if this trick fails, he will get a double amount of punishment or even a beating from him for another stupidity. Just like Yn warned.

Both of them come out of their thoughts when the bus stops in front of their house.

They get down from the bus and move towards the house, but before going inside the house, Yn takes a long and deep breath to remove her fear and nervousness, and both of them go to the hall room inside the house, where they both find Jungkook is working something very carefully on his laptop on the hall room's couch.

As per the plan, both of them quietly, with buried feet, proceeded to hide in their respective rooms to avoid the angry scoldings of their elders, but at that very moment, in the midst of both of them escaping, Jungkook's calm-mannered voice interfered.

"Come to the dining table after freshening up; I will heat and serve you lunch." Jungkook informed them that while keeping an eye on the work without seeing others, he behaved as if he had not actually seen them avoiding him.

Both of them gulped in fear and stood straight there. Acting innocently, as if both of them had not tried to do anything strange a while back.

When no answer was received, he looked at those who were a little scared and were trying to hide that fear, which they were not able to do at all because Jungkook caught the nervousness of both of them in a pinch.

[JUNGKOOK'S POV]

When I noticed signs of some very strange behavior from both of them, I looked away from my work and paid attention to them.

"What is the matter?" I asked both of them a little harshly.

Woojin responded to my voice. "No, sir, nothing happened; we are just hungry. Isn't it Yn?" She nodded in answer.

I confirmed my suspicion and told them, "Well, I didn't ask that, Yn, and you know very well what I meant by asking."

"Appa, really, we are hungry; please give us food." To get away from my questions, she agreed deeply with Woojin's words.

I said to both of them, "Okay, let's talk later. Go freshen up, and I'll prepare the food."

[IN THE HALLROOM AFTER LUNCH]

"I won't repeat it again. What's the matter?" I folded both my hands and said it in a deep voice. "Quickly!"

"True, sir, it's nothing." He said it lightly, and I could easily say that he was lying because he was nervous.

I became harsh. "Did you both mess up something at school?"

Yn mustered up the courage to speak and said in a soft voice, "No!"

I took a deep breath and asked, "Was there a test in school today? And that something went wrong with the grades you two got?"

I added angrily in a slightly louder voice, "Something like that?"

Woojin told me before Yn could say anything, but that guy's voice was a bit trembling and scared, which turned my suspicion into reality.

"Of course not; there was no test today, so I said nothing happened---."

I lose my temper when that 17-year-old kid looks straight into my harsh eyes and lies to my face, so I slapped him hard on his soft cheek.

"You have the courage to lie directly to my face?" I said it in an angry voice.

I can see his cheek turning red in pain where I just slapped him hard, and his eyes getting wet with a little tear out of fear.

"Wipe away your tears; I don't want to see this, and hand me your test paper." I warned him to inform.

I said this angrily to my daughter, who was already crying with fear, thinking that she too was about to get this gift. "And what about you? Should I invite you? Come on, take out your test paper and give it to me."

Woojin hands me his test paper with trembling hands, and Yn heads towards her room to get the test paper.

"Woojin, what kind of nonsense is this?" I asked, hitting the test paper on his face while giving another strong smack on his shoulder, causing him to flinch in a dear yet nervous way.

Before I can start scolding Woojin, Yn gives me her paper with a shaking hand, which shows the passing grade. I did the same to her while hitting the test paper on her face, smacked her really hard on the shoulder, and asked the same question again.

Both are silent with their hands on the injured spot on their cheeks or shoulders, standing with their heads down, and no one has the courage to speak.

I had already understood about the test by seeing them sneaking towards their room to sneak away, but when both of them went to freshen up, I got a call from Woojin's brother to tell me that he got a call from the school to inform him that Woojin has failed for the second time today, so pay attention to his studies because his grades are falling.

So he requested, "You take care of his studies for a few days and scold him for today's matter. I am not capable of that because he is not even attending my call. He is angry with me because of what happened that day, but when I get discharged from the hospital, I will deal with him for the whole matter."

I was not that angry after hearing that because I knew that his health had been a bit bad since yesterday, so he might not have been able to pay attention to the test, and I also told this to Mr. Jung to give him relief.

But when he lied to me, I lost my temper, and perhaps out of anger, I slapped him.

"I asked something; yesterday I probably unknowingly gave you a tutorial on the same topic, so how did both of you fail?" lost my temper.

Forced me to scream by not giving any response, "I want answers!" I said while giving another smack on Yn's shoulders.

"Forgive me!" While crying, she uttered her famous dialogue, which makes me more angry now.

"Yn!" I warned her.

"Sorry! That's not what I meant." She said to avoid getting more scolding.

I said this while giving Woojin a smack on the shoulder with the same force. "So now you tell me what the matter was—that you did not understand yesterday's lesson and failed."

"Sir, sorry, I will not fail from now on. Please forgive me this time." He said it in a low voice while sobbing.

I move towards Yn a little angrily to break her silence and reveal the truth, but Woojin blocks my way to protect her from my harsh actions.

"Sir, it was my idea to hide the matter." I interrupted Woojin's words.

I really like this guy's attitude, and it's nice to see how he takes care of his friend and is still trying to save her and move forward to protect her, but it makes me laugh that he is trying to save her from me, from her father, which is impossible because when she desires something like punishment, she will definitely get a tasty treat from my hands.

I said, "I know that she will not do such stupidity because she knows that she cannot lie to me properly, and whenever she has lied, she has got beaten by me, so I don't think she would have dared to do this today."

I held both his wrists with one hand and was about to say something, but I stopped my voice when I felt his body being warm.

"Yes, what I am saying is that maybe from now on you will not lie in front of me because..."

I ignored his fear and checked the temperature of his fever with the palm of my hand, which was quite high.

"Come here!" I called Yn towards me in a gentle voice and checked her body temperature too, which had increased slightly.

I knew that for many days both of them had fever due to the unnecessary scuffle fight and the punishment received because of it, which was cured to a great extent this morning.

But how did it increase today? Perhaps due to fever, both of them might not have been able to concentrate on the test, and there might have been a mess up in the test. Knowing and accepting this, I have now calmed down on both of them, but I smell something strange and familiar.

"Correct! Even if something happens and there is a fever, I can't even scold you guys properly." I patted her lovingly.

I said this calmly and in a soft manner to allay their nervousness. "Yes, let's rest now. I will treat you with medicine so that both of you will be fine by night, and then we will learn the topic of yesterday again."

I made both of them sit on the coach, brought medicine from my room, and gave it to both of them. When they saw that I was being soft on both of them, a little relief was visible on both of their faces.

While I am taking both of them to their respective rooms, their eyes are talking to each other with gestures. Woojin has a proud smirk on his face about something he is signaling to Yn.

Both of them feel that by telling me another lie to make me goofy, both of them have been saved. It is not so because I know the truth: both of them had a little fever, and perhaps both of them have done some trick to increase it.

What I had taught both of them while having fun in childhood, they are using on me, and it seems that they will be saved and the truth will not come out.

I am not very angry about that matter because I know that both of them have been in pain since yesterday or for many more days, and now their childlike bodies will not be able to bear any kind of pain.

But for doing this, there is punishment for both of them, so I said softly with a smirk, "The smell of onions is coming; what's the matter? Another lie! Do you intend to die now?"

I can see both of them trying to get out of my grip in fear, but I tighten that grip.

"Not so fast! Are you using the things I taught you against me?" I wrapped my hands around both of their necks and said it in a calm manner.

"Sorry, sir/appa, we won't do it again." Both of them said this to me, trembling in fear.

I asked my daughter, "Sweetie, are you playing tricks on Daddy?"

"Pardon us, Appa!" she replied while sobbing in fear.

"Sir, this was also my idea, but we will not use it in the future," he said fearfully.

I said calmly, "I know only you can do these feats; she can only support you, so tomorrow is Sunday; be ready for punishment."

I saw the nervousness of both of them, who were trembling in fear. There was fear and questioning on their faces. To remove it, I spoke in a calm manner.

"Don't be so afraid! Tomorrow morning is going to be funishment, a little pain, and a little fun."

"Yes, that too, just for you!" Woojin muttered something in his mind, which I heard faintly.

"Maybe yes and no?" I left both in question.

"What did you say?" I ignored it and said it as if I didn't hear.

"What? I didn't say anything." He answered in a scared tone.

"Hmm?" I hummed in a teasing tone.

He apologized, "I'm sorry!"

I warned both of them, "It's about tomorrow, but don't do any trick now; otherwise, I will be harsh, forgetting that both of you are already in a little pain."

"Daddy but...." I interfered with her voice. "No more arguing!"

[YN'S POV]

Today, because of this idiot, both of us narrowly escaped death because Appa did not get very angry when we both lied and did not punish us for trying to trick him; otherwise, both of me and him were going to face a terrible condition.

We used the idea given by Appa's memorable childhood story, thinking that Daddy would not know when our mild fever would increase by keeping the onion close to the armpit. It was not my mistake or idea; it was this Woojin's idea that I agreed with.

But perhaps today God heard my prayers, and Appa took pity on both of us and did not punish us for this foolishness; he just gave us a warning and let us go. But something is going to happen tomorrow too, the consequences of which are not yet over.

[AUTHOR'S POV]

Jungkook gave treatment to both of them to get rid of fever in their respective rooms, and due to the relief and medicine given by him, both of them went into deep sleep as he gave comfort to both of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~☞♡☜~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~꒰˖⁠♡ To be continued...... ♡⁠˖⁠꒱~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 1.2K 28
Story of Taekook Jungkook Top Tae bottom Contains ๐Ÿ”ž , spanking and other punishments ๐Ÿ˜‰
57.3K 2.3K 41
So this is the story of a strict father known as Jeon jungkook lets dig into the story first This is a fictional story and completely based on my ...
40.5K 1.7K 16
This is story of triplets Kim V, Kim Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Where two is strict and one is bratty It is full of fluff, brotherhood and punishment ...
39.7K 2.6K 33
A story where Taehyung and Jungkook as STRICT FATHERS while yn as their wife. I have included the whole journey from the day they get married also.