We're a Bad Idea Right?

Oleh Carss_the_gremlin

Y/n yln was at the Met Gala when she ran into Olivia Rodrigo. This is a y/n story. Yea, and basically y/n pl... Lebih Banyak

ONE
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FOURTY
Bonus Chapter

TWO

1.6K 26 13
Oleh Carss_the_gremlin

Double post bc I have so much pre written stuff

There will most likely be more

OLIVIA

I got up and set up my camera in the bathroom. I turned on the small ring light and started filming my Vogue morning routine. I explained all the steps and at the end I showed my outfit options.

"Ok so I first have this cute plaid shirt and these pants." I set the clothes down. "And then I have this outfit with the letterman's jacket." I held up both of the shirts and went with the jacket. "It's still a little cold here in New York so I'm going with this." I changed into a white cropped shirt and jacket before picking out some purple baggy jeans.

"Ok well thank you for getting ready with me, I am going out to get coffee with an old friend before I get back on tour." I smiled and turned the camera off. I sat on my bed and looked at the time. 9:30 I decided to send in the video. After it had sent I got up and walked to the elevator. I rode it down to the ground level and walked down to see y/n leaning against the wall of the hotel.

"Hey beautiful." I blushed, she looked me up and down. I looked at her outfit and smiled a little. She was wearing a black SOUR hoodie with light washed jeans and olive green '77 blazers.

"Hey, how are you this fine morning?" She pushed off the wall and held her arm out for me. I took it and we walked down the street.

"I'm doing good, my manager was a little skeptical of me going out but he eventually gave in." She smiled and I stared at her little fangs. I've always had a thing for vampires. I nodded and we walked a few blocks while talking about whatever.

"Wait so you don't have any sisters?" She shook her head and I sighed. "I mean I don't have any siblings but I can't imagine not having any sisters." She laughed and we arrived at the little shop. y/n opened the door and we walked in.

"I had some girl cousins on the farm, but none of them liked helping out so I grew up helping my uncles oout in the fields while my cousins learned how to sew." As soon as we walked in people started to stare. I let go of y/n's arm and she brushed off her hoodie. We had one teen and her mom take a picture with us but other than that we felt pretty normal ordering out drinks and leaving. I made a mental note that she likes a 12 oz iced caramel macchiato with oat milk.

"So I hear you are quite the cook." I said, y/n half smiled and we found an open bench that didn't look too dirty.

"I do cook, and growing up on a veggie farm has made me quite the veggie snob." I smiled and she took a sip of her drink. "But my parents send me boxes of veggies." I smiled and looked out at the street.

"So you and your brother live together?" She nodded and wiped her mouth on her sleeve.

"Not anymore. He moved back to DC a few months ago after taking a gap year." I nodded and thought about Iris.

"I live with my best friend who I consider to be my sister at this point. She's been with me through it all." Y/n nodded and we sat in silence for a few seconds.

"I don't want to give you the wrong idea so I'm just going to say it as is. I don't date other people who grew up on Disney. I know it seems excessive and like a fucked up rule, but we all grew up together and there's enough rumors about all of us already." I looked at y/n who was grimacing. I felt my heart sink and I nodded.

"Yeah, that makes sense. But I don't think that should matter. I mean you broke free of Disney at 14 when you won a fucking Oscar. You don't have to worry about being a Disney kid." Y/n took a deep breath and looked away for a second.

"I was about to say I'm willing to try but you beat me to it." My face heated up and I smiled a little before turning back to her. "But, I want to take things slow and nothing public yet." I nodded and looked over where a few people had started to gather.

"We should go somewhere more private." Y/n looked over at the group and nodded. I stood up to walk back the way we came when y/n grabbed my arm. "Not that way?" I asked, y/n shook her head and led me down a small path surrounded with leaves. We walked down and came out onto a street. We walked down and soon we where back at the hotel.

"How did you know about that?" I asked as y/n opened the door for me. I walked inside and started heading to the elevator.

"I went to NYU for a year, I know a bunch of tricks." I pushed the button and we rode up to my room. We got to my floor and I led her to my room. I opened the door and we walked inside. I set down my bag and took off my jacket. Y/n looked around and started to take off her hoodie. Part of her shirt came up and I saw her stomach. Her abs were showing and I stared before her shirt came back down.

"So what do you want to do? I have like 5 hours until I have to leave." Y/n sat on the couch and sighed her arm was resting on the back of the couch showing the definition in her arms and her back was pressed against the arm rest. She was wearing a simple white graphic tee with Howard University on it. I sat next to her and leaned into her. She put her arm around me and I smiled.

"What if I just lay here." She said resting her head on the arm rest. I giggled and started tracing shapes on her arm. She smells like a rainstorm passed over a cedar forest. I breathed deeply and sunk further into her chest. She shifted a little and I moved so she would be more comfortable.

"I'd be ok with that." She laughed a little and I got up, I turned around and put my hands on her waist. She looked at my hands then back up at me.

"Fuck going slow." She whispered before kissing me. I pulled back a little but leaned back in. I squeezed her waist and she sat up a little to get better leverage. I gasped a little and she pulled me onto her waist. Her hands on me felt better than any guys had felt. She moved me so that I would be comfortable and made sure that it was all about me. I pulled away from her and rested my forehead on hers.

"Maybe just a little slower." She nodded and I smiled. "Let's go do something, this feels so right but I want to save this. No attachments while on tour." Y/n nodded and I ran my hands through her hair. "But you are an amazing kisser." Y/n blushed and slipped her hands on my bare stomach. I shivered and she smiled.

"What do you have in mind?" I thought for a moment before leaning forward and turning my head towards her neck where the smell was stronger.

"What do you think of bowling?"

Y/N

Bowling? Of course she would think of fucking bowling. I pulled on the shoes and Liv jumped up.

"This is going to be great." She put our names on the tablet and went first. She got 4 down and put her arms up and turned around.

"Pretty good." She went again and the ball went in the gutter. "You'll get it next time champ." She smiled and sat down at the table. I picked up a ball and waited for the bar to go up. I took a few steps and let the ball go. It rolled perfectly and I got a strike.

"How the fuck?" Liv yelled and I turned around. "This is not fair." I smiled and she got up.

"Just follow the lead of the ball." Liv picked up her ball and flipped me off. I laughed and she took her turn. She hit down 8 pins and I nodded.

"That wasn't too bad." She said, picking up her ball. I nodded and she went again, getting the rest down.

"Hey there you go!" She smiled and walked back over. I got up and brushed against her. She sat down and I grabbed a ball. I stepped forward and hit down 9. I turned around and Liv rolled her eyes. I smiled and grabbed the ball again. I stepped forward and swung my arm forward slightly twisting the ball. I hit the last pin and smiled.

"This is not fair, how are you so good at this?" I walked back over to her and smiled.

"If you act like you know what you're doing it helps." She smiled and grabbed her ball.

We finished bowling and walked out to get some lunch. We did rock paper scissors and Liv won.

"Yes! Pizza it is." I shook my head and we walked to a pizza shop. We ordered a medium cheese and two drinks. I took a bite and nodded. "See, it was a good idea." I raised an eyebrow and wiped my mouth.

"Ok, but I chose the place. And I wanted you to try a real New York bagel." Liv took a bite of her pizza and we watched people walk past the window. "You know, you have to get going soon." Liv looked at her phone and finished her slice.

"I'm taking the pizza with me." I smiled and got up, throwing away our cups. We walked out onto the street and got a cab to her hotel. We both got out and her team was waiting for her with all her stuff.

"I'll text you." I said as she got on the bus. She nodded and turned around. I watched her get on and they drove away. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around, my manager was standing behind me.

"How was your day out?" I smiled and we started walking inside.

"It was amazing."

Ok so yea. That was a lot of words

Also lmk if you want more from Liv's pov or less

And I will take that into account in like 4 chapters 💀

Ok bye

(1828 words)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

72.6K 2.6K 42
๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ-๐˜„๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๏ฟฝ...
68.8K 2.1K 30
"cause i hate all your features and i wish i didn't meet you. you make me sick" dominic x fem!oc
498K 21K 53
Emmy-award winning and Academy Award winning actress Wrenley James Grant attends the 2016 Met Gala, expecting for it to just be your classic run-of-t...
33.9K 808 21
You had just recently moved to America from the UK for a fresh start since your family and most of your friends hated you. It wasn't your fault; you...