Keep To The Script (Complete)

Galing kay TheresaLambe

Judith Queen, pen name: JD Queen, was a 40-year-old who had just dropped her debut novel and wallowed in desp... Higit pa

~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
~ Chapter 20 ~
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~ Chapter 24 ~
~ Chapter 25 ~
~ Chapter 26 ~
~ Chapter 27 ~
~ Chapter 28 ~
~ Chapter 29 ~
~ Chapter 30 ~
~ Chapter 31 ~
~ Chapter 32 ~
~ Chapter 33 ~
~ Chapter 34 ~
~ Chapter 36 ~
~ Chapter 37 ~
~ Chapter 38 ~
~ Chapter 39 ~
~ Chapter 40 ~
~ Chapter 41 ~
~ Chapter 42 ~
~ Chapter 43 ~
~ Chapter 44 ~
~ Chapter 45 ~

~ Chapter 35 ~

32 2 0
Galing kay TheresaLambe

"I think I better go, Mom," Judith said, her eyes locked with Angel's. He was furious. And he was hurt. A tornado rolled around in his stomach.

"Bye, honey. Bye Angel."

"Bye," he called out, crossing his arms over his chest. When she had walked into that conference room, his whole body felt the zing of her. And the moment she walked out, slamming the door, he felt it. What he couldn't understand was why. What was said that upset her so much? Especially after the days they had just shared. He watched as she ended the call and then put her phone on the table next to her bed.

"You don't have to stand there like that," she said quietly, her hands now fidgeting with the bedspread. Like hell, he didn't. He was trying to control his frustration, something he didn't like, honestly.

"Talk, Judith." She cringed. Because of the tone, or the name, he wasn't sure. Really, he didn't care. She was retreating, again, and he wasn't liking it. Honestly, it was getting kind of old, especially since he was struggling to make her see just how wonderful she was and how in love he was. Well, okay, he wasn't going there yet, but it was the truth.

"I was there."

"I know you were. Besides the fact that I saw you, my body felt yours the moment you entered the room." She opened her mouth and then shut it, falling back on the bed.

"I didn't want to be upset! But did you hear yourself speaking?" Angel sighed and moved to sit down next to her, his leg brushing hers.

"Judith, look at me." She groaned as she rolled her head and stared at him. "How many times have I told you that the press love lies?"

"I know!"

"Do you? Because you storming out is telling me something different. I wish I could sit and tell you that we don't know those fools downstairs, but we do. We need them to drum up the mysteriousness. We need them on our side. I never once said your name, and I never once said Molly's. If they want to take a glance as something more, that's on them. If they want to print a story to sell more movie tickets, that's on them. It's the game we all have to play. And though you may not like it, that goes for you too.

"Being with me isn't always easy, I know that. I know that it hurts you for me not to be open about it. But so long as we're working on the same script and set together, I can't mention you. Not like that. But I also won't mention another name. If they want to believe it, they are the dumbasses that will."

"So, it does come down to that illusion bit?"

"I told you that from the start. It's the illusion they want to believe, the illusion they need to buy. Again, we can sell the shit out of that, but in the end, if they believe it, it's all on them. What's funny, it's a trick that's used over and over again in Hollywood, but they still don't quite stop buying into it. Because, over time, we as actors, know how to play our parts pretty well. They want Molly and I to be together and won't be happy until they THINK that. Even if I said it wasn't her, if we sell it right, they will believe their eyes, not the words out of my mouth."

"I want to believe it."

"Judith," he told her, inching closer to her, "there is nothing stopping you from that either. If what happened down there bothered you that much, then this is going to be a very rough road for you. But," he said, running his hand down her arm and lacing their fingers together, "the last few days that we have spent together, wrapped up in each other's bodies, have been absolute heaven for me. I have never experienced that with any other woman, and really, I'm not sure I want to." Her gaze locked with his and though he wouldn't quite put it out that how he saw only her in his future because he didn't need to fucking scare her off, he did want her to understand how much she meant to him.

"I'm sorry," she muttered, squeezing his hand.

"Really?"

"God, yes. Why does it always feel like I'm the one being a dumbass here?" she groaned, shaking her head at herself.

"Because you are," he teased her, hauling her up. "This isn't going to get easier, but you need to be secure with what we have. Or am I going to be forced to remind you every time about this past loving?"

"I...," she started and then paused, the blush creeping over her cheeks and he smiled. "That's what I thought," he teased her.

"I wouldn't mind a repeat. Over and over again, you know?"

"I feel like you should get out your laptop and write it down. It's your point of reference. And then you know you can remind yourself that all the time." He glanced around the room and then bent down, lifting her easily into his arms. "Or I can take you against the wall right now. Show you that you have nothing to worry about."

"I won't object." He walked over to the wall, placing her against it, and then nibbled along her neck.

"Good, because I do have half a mind to really fuck the thought of me wanting anyone else out of your mind. I want to make your pussy weep for only me. Just like my dick is only calling out for you."

"Oh God," she moaned, leaning her head back against the wall and he took advantage of the moment, his lips and teeth moving over the mark she tried to cover up. "I give you full permission to ravage me."

"Good," he growled, moving up to her ear to tug on it. "Not that you need to give me the okay, I would do it anyway." In his arms, she moaned again, and he fought to keep his dick from coming out. He wanted to, but they weren't quite done, and he knew that. "What does my queen need, hmm?" She arched her back, trying to rub any part of herself against him that she could. "Nope, words, JD."

"I don't know," she cried, and he chuckled, squeezing her hips.

"Not how this works." His phone beeped in his pocket, and he wanted to cry, though he knew it was coming. They were going to send him updates about the stats. He wanted to show her what was good out of the conference, even if he hated it. He wanted to act and loved being on the screen, even with all the headaches. But the press, the constant lights flashing, and annoying questions, he could do without. However, it was all a packaged deal, and he had to sum it up that it was the bad part of his job. After all, every job has its cons.

"Who is texting you?" she whined, and he chuckled. He shifted her weight, so he held her with his arms and his body, and with the help of the wall. With his free hand, he dug his phone out of his pocket and opened the message. "Please tell me you are seriously not looking at your phone while you have me pinned against a wall?" she huffed out, the desire slowly ebbing. He picked up on that, but it wouldn't be hard for him to get her going again.

"Stop," he ordered, earning himself a glare. "This is what you needed to see." He handed her the phone as she unhooked her arms from his neck.

"What if I want to see who's been texting you?"

"Go ahead, Judith. There's some from my mom and my brother. None from other ladies." She lifted a brow and he had to smile, wrapping his arms under her again. She strolled through the numbers, and the charts, and finally nodded.

"I see," she told him, handing him back his phone, which he tossed on the desk next to them.

"Do you?"

"They made a significant increase in just a short amount of time. Are you sure it's not because you're hot or something?" He growled as he nipped at her neck, causing her to squeal. "Okay, okay, I fully understand, and I'm sorry. Really. I'll try a lot harder to not let the little shit get to me."

"You're going to have to do better than that, you know?" His fingers worked along her thighs, causing her to shiver before they cupped her ass and squeezed. He knew she was puddy in his arms, and he loved that. And honestly, he really had no problem going another round, but after all they had shared, and how many times they had been together, he was imagining she had to be on the sore side.

"I know. I promise, really promise." He pulled back, smiling at her.

"Good." With that, he broke away from the wall, laughing as she hooked her arms around his neck again, thinking she might fall. "I have you."

"Where are you taking me? I'm too heavy for you to be carrying like this." She blushed as she looked up at him. "I thought you had plans there."

"One, never say that you aren't too heavy and never will be. Two," he kissed the tip of her nose as he walked into the bathroom then flipped on the light switch. "Two, you're far too sore and need a good soak to relieve those muscles. We had a lot of fun, and I will have more sexual fun later, but right now, let me take care of you this way." Angel smiled as he saw how her face melted at the thought. He could spend a lifetime having her look at him like that and it irked him that he couldn't mutter anything yet for fear of freaking her out.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

271 1 37
This is a sequel of both my books, 'That One Flight' and ' Love In Belgrade', I'd recommend you reading them first (if you haven't) to make the story...
663K 19K 51
"Bryson, where are you? Why haven't you come to get me? Who are you?" I don't know who Bryson is. I don't know if he's a figment of my imagination o...
83 11 8
"You also think you know my 'type', do you?" I raised my fingers above my head gesturing for quotation marks. "Well then, let's hear it. What's my ty...
141K 4.6K 44
"I've been hurt worse trust me," I say, referring to him but I don't even think he knows. Although, judging by the look in his eyes... I think he doe...