Percy Jackson and the Time Tr...

By persassabethuNICOrn

This is a story about how the greatest demigods of our time travel into the future to warn their past selves... More

Seaweed Brain
Travis and Katie-Kat
Connor and Miranda
Clarisse and Chris
Caleo
A/N
Calypso and Leo. Again.
You WHAT FOR HER?!
JASON?????
JASON DERULO
IMPORTANT
Why are you here?
Why.
I swear she's the Devil
IMPORTANT
Happy New Year!
WHO AM I SHIPPED WITH?!
Ohmylorditisanangel
IMPORTANT TO ME AND HOPEFULLY YOU
Doctor's orders
The Huntresses
A cute chapter before The Praetors
The Praetors
ITS THE ONE WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR
So that's your boyfriend. He looks like me.
WHAT- THAT- HE- WE-HUH
The Lightning Thief
EWWWWWWW!
Omg-
Capture the flag
Capture the flag pt.2
Stason or Brason?
A/N IMPORTANT
OOPS
The Sea of Monsters
The Dark Curse
Thats WAY bigger than three- Yes, i can count!
Another quest. Great. Just great-
Who's side are you on?
The Quest begins...
Aphrodite works her magic.
New cover!!!!
We get in a boat
The Roman Children

Oh look, it's some new people, ca- WAIT WHAT??!!

904 13 26
By persassabethuNICOrn

Hi!
So, this is a shout out to @EmilyTheBunnyQueen, who not only was the first to comment, but the first to vote! Thank you soo much, and this chapter is dedicated to you!

uNICOrn OUT!

Previously...:

Just as she was going to open her mouth, a symbol appeared above the boy's head.

It was a hammer, the symbol forrrrrrrr..... (*eavesdrops on the Athena kids*) Hephaestus.

Chiron, who had been silent for the past. few minutes, called out.

'All hail ....'

'Leo. Leo mcshizzle bad boy valdez' the kid stated, with a grin and a wink.
'Leo Valdez,' Chiron looked at Leo with weariness, 'son of Hephaestus, Blacksmith of the Gods, God of Fire and Forges.'

'Oh so that's why I can do this!' He said, and proceeded to light himself on fire. Without a match. Just like that.

Everyone was shocked. I mean, who wouldn't be, a kid just lit himself on fire. Except, of course, the duplicates from the futuuureeee.

He then cut the flame off, checked to see if he still had intact clothes on ( he did thankfully, but it was burnt to a crisp), and just looked at everyone.

'I usually get some applause, and shouts of ' I LoVe you lEo!' ( WE DO!!!)

Suddenly, the Stolls stood up, and clapped, all four of them, whilst Katie2, Miranda2 and Clarisse2 just stared at him, like of course he did that, as if was normal to see that everyday. Was it, for them?

Calypso just wrinkled her nose in disgust and took a step away from Leo.

'But there-' Beckendorf said.

'-hasn't been a fire user in centuries!' Another child of Hephaestus finished.

'Wow. I guess I'm just special then.' Leo said, no sorry, stated. (Yes Leo, you areeeed <3)

'But who is calypso?' A Aphrodite girl asked.

'I am a Goddess,( le gasp) , stuck on my island, Ogygia, since the first Titan war.'

Oh. Ok that works.

'You're a goddess? Damn.'

Calypso glared coldly at him. ' Watch it, Valdez.'

Soon, it was time for bed, turns out it was about to be 10pm!

Wow.  Time flies quickly.

Leo went to his new cabin, and the rest of us to ours.

Calypso stayed in the big house, and we all lay in our beds, reflecting on the day's events.

Percy P.O.V:

The next week was normal, which is to say messy, hectic, crazy dangerous, and just crazy. That's the demigod life. T&Cs apply including painful death, monsters and an overflowing sense of impending fear and doom.

Leo got on great with the Hephaestus cabin, being a fire user and incredibly skilled with his hands, and created a deadly friendship and alliance with the Stolls. Everyone got pranked at least twice a month, but now... well, now you can't go a day without seeing someone get pranked or walking into one yourself. The only ones not getting pranked were the future people, and incredibly, the Stolls didn't join their younger selves in the pranking, saying that 'they have to prove themselves worthy.'

Their pranks have been deadly. They operate in the night, so that even if everyone knows that they did it, they can't prove it. Yesterday, for instance, they had rigged a camo net just a meter below the end of the lava wall, so if you stepped on it, a net would snap you up, and a small layer of celestial bronze would cover you like a ball, and due to the weight of the metal, the net would snap, and you would fall, trapped in a ball, into the lava, and would roll over the lava due to something about water and heat resistance, to the grass next to it, and have to break out of the shell yourself. About 10 new campers had fallen for this trap, and looked like small rolled up bugs. It was quite funny actually.

Their top 3 were these:

• 1. Aphrodite cabin:
Leo and the Stolls applied some chemicals to all their makeup brushes so when they use them to paint makeup on them, it would turn the makeup green, and brown, and al sorts of horrible colours. The Stolls also dyed all their clothes black. However, they had some Hecate children warp the cabin, so that everything looked like its original colour IN the cabin, so they would look normal until they stepped OUT, and looked like clowns.
The shrieks that came from the Aphrodite children had everyone covering their ears.

The next day, all three of them woke up, and had permanent makeup on their faces, complete with wigs and a tight fitting dress, so hey came out their cabins looking like bad rip off Barbies. It was hilarious, brings tears to my eyes.

• 2. Athena cabin. Leo had made some mechanical bronze spiders, all controlled by one remote control, and the Stolls had painted them during arts and crafts, so they looked like real spiders. They had placed them under a camo net, so they couldn't be seen, and when the first Athena kid opened the door, they all crawled in, and Chaos. Just pure chaos. Leo and the Stolls were at the top of the lava wall, with binoculars and the controller, and then, Leo pressed the button, labelled Death. Yea. He named it death. Because when he pressed the button, the remote control won't work on the spiders, and so the spider malfunction, running around everywhere in the cabin, ranging from sizes as small as your thumbnail, to spiders as big as dinner plates. The screaming that issued was so high, that half the camp was in the infirmary, and had turned deaf. Will was working overtime. He knew that if he pressed the button, he would be killed tomorrow. But he took the risk. At one point, some of the Athena campers tried to run, and ended up in other cabins. I watched Annabeth pull herself together, and she closed her eyes, and ran in a random direction. My door then flew open and in came Annabeth, face planting on my bed. She tentatively opened her eyes, and realised where she was. I looked at her, and walked out my cabin, because, A) opposite genders are not allowed to be in a cabin alone (unless they are half siblings, which I am not, thankfully) and B) it would be really awkward and I feel a bit bad for her because her worst fears came true. But really, my cabin? Why? Anyway, the Athena cabin took revenge on them, and it wasn't pretty. They gathered intel on THEIR worst fears, and made an alliance with the Hecate and Hephaestus cabin, and together they created three sleeping masks, one for each prankster, and put it on their faces whilst they were asleep. The Athena cabin made the masks, the Hephaestus cabin upgraded it with some bronze hooks on either side, so they would hook behind their ears, and were impossible to take off. The Hecate cabin charmed them with a scene, involving their worst fears, so if you put them on, you would see something really scary, according to your fears. Mine is a lack of blue cookies, but that will NEVER happen. Nope. That night, three high shrill screams were heard, and three people burst out of their cabins, and ran around, like something was chasing them. It was hilarious. Everyone woke up and looked out of their cabin to see this happen.

And lastly: 1. Calypso. The Demeter cabin and her made a special garden for her, like home, complete with all the flowers in Ogygia, and a small white bench in the middle. However, Leo and the Stolls, I might call them The Stolls &Co., decided it would be funny to add in a patch of squirting flowers. The Stolls got them
from the nearest co-op, and they all set it up.

The next day, they hid up a tree to see the prank in action. Calypso leaned down and waved her hand over the fake flowers, whispering inaudibly to them. The next second, she leaped gracefully out of the way, and a massive water jet, the combined enhanced version of the small squirt flowers, hit the three of them straight in the face, and they fell out of the tree in a heap. The Stolls recovered quicker, and ran away ( they have great experience in running away) but Leo wasn't so lucky.

When he got up, the look Calypso sent him was enough to make anyone scared. 'Do not mess with me, Leo Valdez.' And with that she started to rise, hovering in the air, surrounded by a silhouette ( look! I used a big word!) of white light, and a smiling face. With her Greek look and her white dress, she looked like an angel. But then something happened. The smile turned to a frown, her easy look turned into a glare, and the light around her turned into pulsing black energy.
She came back to the ground, and whispered something in Leo's ear, still surrounded with that eerie black light. She hovered back, high into the sky, and looked down on Leo.
'Do not mess with me, Leo Valdez, you will regret it.' And then she disappeared. We found Leo 30 minutes later looking dumbfounded at the spot where Calypso disappeared. He looked like he was in a trance, frozen to the spot. The Hephaestus cabin had to throw a flame thrower at him for Leo to move. He was sent to the infirmary.

The next day, Calypso was seen tending to her garden, peacefully, as if nothing had happened. Leo kept away from here, and wouldn't tell anyone what Calypso told him.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

That night, at dinner, we sacrificed some of our dinner to the gods, and started to dig in. I had a blue roast, but before I started to eat, there was a light in the pavilion. More time travellers. Still, I stopped eating to see who it was.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

It was-

Annabeth's P.O.V:

-Calypso and Leo.

Hi! I hope you liked it! I will do the double update in the evening, I PROMISE. uNICOrn OUT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 584 33
The title says it all!
51 1 8
Just 2am writing 💫💫 Basically oneshots of our favorite demigods that I wrote late at night✌️💗 The angst is off the roof!🙌🙌 So if you are a 🎶fre...
13.8K 67 11
The 7, Thalia, Nico, Will, Rachel, Calypso, and Reyna decide to play Truth or Dare together, to both disastrous and hilarious consequences. Awards:...
11.5K 165 18
A normal day at camp half blood. Well, if you call your future selves falling from the sky normal then ok! I don't want this to be one of the huge 3...