It's You 18+

By LaBeachBabe04

She is forbidden. He sleeps in her bed every night, he keeps a secret.... What will happen when more secrets... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five.
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty.
Twenty one.
Twenty two.
Twenty three.
Twenty four.
Twenty six.
Twenty seven.
Twenty eight
Teenty nine.

Twenty five.

709 11 0
By LaBeachBabe04

Ryder PoV

Lying on the bed, my body between my girls legs, hovering over her perfect face. I stroke her hair back from her forehead and kiss her softly, just a gentle kiss.

"Tesoro." I see her eyes look into mine, those light brown eyes I love.

She's gently stroking my back, my skin tingling from her touch. I swear nobody could ever make me feel like her.

"How did you get this?" I ask her softly, pointing to a little scar on her chest, it's on her bra line, I haven't seen it before today, I'm sure.

I guess I haven't been this close to her, topless before the other day.

She looks down at pushes her boob up slightly to look.

How can someone who is innocent be so sexy? She does this accidentally, I'm sure.

"Umm... I'm not sure... probably chicken pox scar?" She answers quietly, stroking over the little indent of a scar.

I move my finger to do the same, gently nudging hers out the way.

Her skin is so soft, so perfect.

"Tell me something I don't know about you?" I ask quietly, stroking her skin, moving over the little beauty marks, drawing patterns on her front like she is on my back.

"You know everything!" I hear the amusement in her voice.

"No, I don't know everything." I smile at her.

"Ask me something." He cute little voice makes me chuckle.

I think over what I could ask. I have so many things I want to learn.

"Do you still wanna be a Doctor?" I know the answer, but I'm sure I need to ask with what I know and add to my knowledge as I go.

"Yeh, in some form. Still not sure what yet, if I can get the grades, I'd want to maybe study bio medical science? Open up some doors with that one I think?" She frowns as she talks, deep in thought with her future.

"Do you still wanna be a world famous football player?" She asks with a smile.

"Only if you're my WAG, obviously!" I joke and she just giggles. "Nah I know I can't do that, it's just a dream. I don't know what I wanna do otherwise, time will tell." I shrug.

I don't care what I do as long as it's with my Bella.

I look to her hair. The caramel and light blonde strands over her pillow.

"I want to ask... why did you change your hair? Your clothes?" I ask softly.

She shrugs and bites her lip.

"I wasn't lying when I said I did it for me... I just..." she looks like she's unsure. "I'm annoyed at myself, I listened to them jealous voices at school."

Damn it.

"You know I love you just as you are Izzy-"

"I just..." her frown is so adorable, I can't handle the thought of her changing for anyone. I hope she doesn't feel pressured into this.

"I don't want you to feel you have to change for me, or for anyone else. If you wanna change for you, by all means. I love you for more than just your looks." I tell her honestly and she smiles, moving her hand to cup my cheek.

"How can you love me so much? I don't even like me." She giggles nervously and my eyebrows fly up.

"How can you not like yourself Bella?" I'm shocked by her words. Since when is this how Bella feels?

She looks self conscious, I can't have that. I sit up more, leaning on one arm.

"Swear, I love everything about you. Shall I tell you just some of the amazing things I love about you? Not just looks babe, seriously, I love you for so much more than just what you look like."

I beg her to meet my eyes. Her little nod and blush makes me want to comfort her in every way possible.

"I love how you're always so driven, with your studies. I love how you always speak your mind. I love the way you put people in their place.. I'm talking me and Will." I joke and she giggles. Adorable.

"I love your giggle, the way your eyes light up when you talk about something you care about. And the way... the weather instantly changes your mood, you are the biggest summer baby." I smile proudly, "I love how you love Christmas too, even though...." I can't finish the sentence. My voice sobers, I feel I shouldn't say what I'm going to say but I've started now.

"Even though I get emotional every year about Lola." She mutters, looking at her fingers that are playing with my hair.

I decide to carry on, to try to keep her mind off Lola.

"I love how you play along with game shows-"

"even though I suck?" She laughs and I nod laughing, "you do better then me!" I tell her with a big smile. Thank god she's smiling again, the little giggle is adorable.

"I also love how you can't help but sing along with the radio-"

"Hey, you do too Ry!" She giggles and we laugh together. It feels so good, I feel my heart racing.

I take a moment, I hold her hand from my side and place it over my heart.

"Feel it? How quick you make my heart race?" I tell her softly and she nods.

She takes my hand and moves it to hers.

"That's what you do to me," she whispers. Her heart is beating just as fast as mine. I can't believe she feels the same as me.

I can't help but kiss her, she looks so beautiful. I'm so grateful for her.

I pull back and shes smiling a cheeky smile at me.

"Want me to continue?" I flirt and she giggles.

"Sure you don't want me to tell you?" She flirts back with a raised eyebrow.

My tummy flips. I know what she's talking about but I'm mean, I want to hear her say it.

"Tell me what?" I can't help but smile wide. She rolls her eyes and smiles widely back at me.

"Want me to tell you," she points to my chest, "what I love about you?" Her reply is shy, through those beautiful pink lips and teeth I see her teasing me.

Her big eyes make her look so vulnerable and innocent.

I nod and she smiles, looking to her finger in my hair as she talks.

"I love so many little things about you, I don't know where to start," she licks her lips and looks to my eyes then away again.

"I love how you listen to my day, the way you care about me, always."

I often wonder if I just annoy her when I ask sometimes. I'm glad she likes that, I like hearing about her day.

"I love that you're passionate about the things you love, your sports, your teams-"

"You." I cant help but add, she rolls her eyes with an amused look.

"And me... your passion for me..." she adds with a shake of her head and a giggle.

"I love... how you know my body so well, you always seem to know if I'm going to have a panic attack."

I want to interrupt again to tell her I want to get to know it even better, but I don't want to stop this conversation with dirty talk right now. I'm enjoying this.

"I love that you stay in my bed with me every night. I love your patience with me, and... everything," she smiles, her voice more serious.

This is a conversation I never thought I'd ever have. The girl of my dreams telling me what she loves about me. It's mental. My heart is going mental.

"I love how you sing and get the lyrics wrong!" She giggles and I laugh along. Yeh she usually laughs at that. Sometimes I do it intentionally.

"I love how you are so family orientated. How close you are with Mama, it's beautiful."

I love how her eyes soften and look into mine as she talks about my relationship with Mama. It makes my tummy flip.

"I love when you talk Italian, even if I can't understand it. It does something to me." She blushes more and it takes immense strength not to interrupt her, saying something Italian.

"I love your pet names for me too, especially that Tesoro one." She almost whispers. I wink at her and she smiles more.

"I love how you are so outgoing, such a happy person? You always seem to know what to say. You can't ever upset anyone, such a nice guy, unlike me."

"I love that about you though, that you don't give a crap what people think, you just tell them how it is. It's what makes you, you." I tell her honestly and she smiles.

"I love so many things about you, I can't believe I couldn't just admit my feelings to myself sooner. I don't love myself for that, that's for sure." Her mutter is gentle but her frown is strong.

"I wish I told you how I feel sooner Bella. I look forward to this time of day every single day. I literally wish my days away, just so I can hold you every night. I'm so lucky to have you." I tell her and she pulls her lips into her mouth. The corners are turned up into a smile.

"Wanna continue telling me more, or is that all?" I tease and she rolls her eyes at me.

"Oh I like it when you do that too.. and I kind of love that you get grumpy every morning with me, and call me buttmunch or whatever." I tell her and she giggles turning her face to the side, I kiss her cheek. Because I want to, and I can.

She turns her face as I pull back and pulls me down to kiss her.

"I love your kisses," she tells me quietly, right into my eyes.

"Good. I love yours too." I kiss her again. Just a small one.

"I love when you hold my hand, and hold me close at school." she tells me.

"I love that too. I love it when I get to show off my girl." I tell her kissing her nose.

"I didn't think I'd like it, I'm not used to public displays of affection. However, you make me feel... safe... I like that." Such a proud smile.

I'm glad she likes it, I didn't want to make her uncomfortable or have to stop. I struggle to keep my hands to myself with her.

"I love that you don't care what people think of me being your girlfriend."

"What does that mean?" I ask softly. She shrugs.

"Why would I care about that? I hate to admit it but I can't help but be overprotective of you." I tell her honestly.

"Why?" She asks and I'm confused.

"Why what?" I ask back.

"Why do you hate being overprotective? I don't think you are by the way." She tells me in a matter of fact tone.

"Oh good. I don't want to be so full on, I just don't like when other guys try hit on you-"

"Nobody ever hits on me?" Her laugh is humourless. Is she hurt?

"And they best not do, not in front of me anyway-"

"Like girls do to you? Is it always in front of me or is that just normal?" She sounds casual but I can see the frown growing.

It's quite a regular occurrence, girls being forward with me, flirting. I hate it.

"I hate it as much as you do, trust me. I wish it didn't happen Bella. If I could stop it, I would in a heartbeat. You know that right?"

"You are just too hot for me" she smiles. I'm relieved she doesn't get upset by this strange turn in the conversation.

"Not as hot as my better half. You really are beautiful, and so incredibly sexy. Just because I'm not telling you constantly right now while you lie here in this tiny teasing matching set, doesn't mean I'm not driven crazy by this..." I raise myself slightly to look down at her perfect body. Amazing gently tanned soft skin, amazing curves-

"Ryder! Stop perving!" She fake gasps and then giggles.

"Sorry, am I drooling?" I joke and she shakes her head with a little giggle.

I lower my head to kiss her neck, then along her collarbone, and her shoulder.

"You teased me at school today Bella, this shoulder," I tell her then move to her collarbone again," all. on. show. you tease." I say as I kiss up to her neck.

She lets out a little whine.

"Mind if I... mark up what's mine?" I ask quietly into her skin.

The idea of her wearing a hickey, given to her by me, just makes my dick jump at the thought.

"No," she whispers and I move my mouth to kiss, then latch down and suck slightly, she moans and I move my arms to wrap under her. I turn her in my arms so she's on top of me, while I suck her skin.

She lets a little whimper out and I let my mouth go, then lick and kiss the reddish purple mark.

I watch her sit up off me. Straddling me. God will I ever tire from this sight?

Most mornings she climbs off the bed by quickly straddling my hips, then moving off.

It's hard to not touch her. Sometimes I do. I can't not.

She looks over my face with a peaceful calm look. Her hair falling forward in a beautiful cascade of blonde soft strands.

"Beautiful." I whisper to myself as much as I do her. She goes a little pinker on those cheeks, on the face I love.

"I..." I start then stop myself. I need to stop myself.

"What?" She asks cocking her head and smiling.

I decide to say something else. I almost went mushy again on her. I need to stop that. Or at least try to rein in the soppy.

"I think the only time I like your hair tied is when we're like this, I can't see your face as clear when your hairs falling over you... and however much I love your hair," I tuck it behind her ear but some still falls forward, causing her smile to grow, "I love seeing your face more."

"Uh huh... Ryder.. sometimes I wonder where you get this mush, y'know?" She teases and leans forward to grab a hairband off the side.

I have one on my wrist. I'm not giving her it though if this is how she wishes to find one. Her boobs are so close to my face.

I want to reach that inch forward to touch it but I won't. I don't want to freak her out.

When it comes to Isobel, I'm sure I'll ruin it any minute. She'll realise she can do better, she'll realise I'm too full on, she'll realise... I'm obsessed with her.

What's gotten into me?

Would she be scared off if I told her that I'm completely and utterly obsessed with her? I'm in love, and then some. I would do anything this girl wants me to do.

She sits back and ties her hair up in a messy bun on her head. I watch her secure it, her ample chest pushes forward, her curves covered in my hands holding her still.

"I'm in love with you Isobel." I blurt out my thoughts and she smiles down at me.

"And I love you Ryder... you cheese ball" she giggles and I chuckle, her hands go to my chest and she moves to lie next to me.

"That's fine, I'm your cheese ball babe."

****

"C'mon buttmunch, lets go!" Isobel pokes my sides and I can't pretend to be asleep any longer. I'm too ticklish.

She's been trying to get me up for a good five minutes but I'm enjoying her attempt to wake me too much to budge.

"I know you love being called buttmunch you... laze-bag." she insults and I open one eye to peek at her.

"Laze-bag?" I mutter amused.

"Uh huh... laze-bag buttmunch..." she smiles wide eyed at me.

"You're in a good mood this morning" I tell her hugging her into me. She tries pushing me back half heartedly and I kiss her neck a few times then let my arms loosen.

"So are you." she smiles and I roll back into my back.

"Mmmm.... I don't want to leave this bed." I tell her in my deep tired voice.

"You can stay here," she tells me in a light tone, "but you'll be here alone," she continues in a cheeky voice. I peep my eyes open to see her playful smile.

I stretch and huff a yawn.

She sits up next to me then straddles me. I move my hands to her hips and she places her hands lightly over mine.

I take in the sight. What a sight.

I spot her dark hickey, I reach up and touch it with my thumb, curving my fingers over the back of her neck. Her hand remains on mine as I do.

"It's quite dark. Sorry." I tell her and she frowns then realises what I'm talking about.

"Can... I give you one?" She asks shyly licking her lips.

I'm suddenly very awake.

"You don't have to ask, I'm all yours. Do as you wish." I tell her, watching her smile grow as I do.

She moves her mouth close to mine, teasing me, then smiles and ducks down her hot mouth into my neck, I turn my head to give her better access.

I move my hands to her thighs. Gently rubbing them.

She's teasing the skin with her mouth, sucking lightly. I swear I feel her teeth graze me skin too.

I feel so turned on, fuck!

The sucking gets stronger and I move my hands to her ass, I give her cheeks a squeeze and she breaks her mouth away from my neck and giggles into the skin.

The little push on my chest let's me know she's down as she sits up again, her eyes on my neck.

"Oh it's dark Ry!" she bits her lip and giggles.

I sit up and turn my legs off the bed. I stand and pick her up to carry her to her bathroom.

My morning glory hidden lower then I hold her hips. I don't think I should tease myself by holding her hips to mine this morning.

We enter the bathroom and I turn us so we can both look in the mirror at the hickeys we've given each other.

"Ry! That's so dark!" She gasps and then giggles and I see hers is just ask dark as mine.

"You did a great job." I tell her and she smiles back at me, eyes looking from mine to my lips.

Those pink lips kiss me softly then move back, then kiss me again.

I move my hand to her head, other on her ass, she smiles and pulls back.

"Nuh uh, no tongue until I've brushed my teeth. And you!" I nod, putting her down gently on her feet.

"Off I go then!" I kiss the top of her head and she gives me a shy yet naughty look.

"How are you so innocent, yet so mischievous Miss Spice?" I ask as I walk away, shaking my head. She sticks her tongue out so naturally I reach back and pat her bum lightly.

I hear her giggle and I feel my heartbeat is going crazy.

***

She climbs in the car in her beautiful new outfit that kills me to not touch.

Tight figure hugging jeans, those high boots, and a thin cropped tee that shows her tummy off. I asked her to wear a jacket. She said no.

I've never been more relieved to see the weather forecast give rain. Especially not a match day.

My pink hoodie is more than to hand today. I take it into school with me. She can wear it, please wear it.

***

Isobel PoV

I thought yesterday was weird, today is even weirder.

Literally being hit on every moment I'm not with Ryder.

Some guy hit on me in front of him. I was holding Ryders hand. He was in the group of guys Ryder was talking to! Where's the bro code!?

Ryder just turned to him and said, "stop hitting on my girlfriend" in a firm voice... and the guy just walked off. It's so strange?

It seems my hair and new clothes has made me popular. That's what Ryder says. I think it's actually being his arm candy that's doing it.

Girls try to talk to me. Guys 'compliment' me.

Even teachers are being weird? What the hell?

I work extra hard to block it all out, I try my best to keep my work unaffected.

****

Lunch comes and I'm standing with Ry in the lunch queue, we're chatting about whatever, holding hands like always.

Danielle walks past. Looks to me, looks to Ryder. Looks to me. Does a tight smile to me and walks on.

"What's... that about?" I ask Ryder quietly and he shrugs, "who knows," he sighs.

I didn't ask what his chat with her was about. It's weird, I'm desperate to know but I don't want to ask at the same time.

He came back from that chat and just kissed me so eagerly it was strange. That's strange? Right?

I trust him. I trust him to tell me if it was something I should know. I do, he loves me.

****

Ryder PoV

I have another match tonight, school game this time, straight after school.

Sarah's told Will she's wearing his number, he tells me he's actually not scared by that thought. Usually if a girl was to do or say that, it would make him panic. He admits he likes Sarah more than he thought.

"Mate I'm happy for you!" I smile and he shakes his head as we pack our lockers full in the home changing rooms.

"Fuck off, don't get teasing me you little soppy shit." He laughs and I smile and laugh too.

"I know, well yknow I'm not embarrassed, say what you want Will." I shrug and he shakes his head again.

"Did I hear this shit right? You whipped Ryder?" Our teammate Dev asks and I nod proudly.

"Fully whipped Dev, what can I say?" I smile.

"Fuck all. You can say fuck all out my sister." Will mutters and Dev laughs.

"Bruv, don't you get creeped out kissing a female version of Will?" Dev jokes and I laugh loudly at the insanity of his question.

"Ergh, you dirty fuck Dev. Izzy ain't looking like me for shit. Jesus." Will looks thoroughly disgusted.

"Will, she does! She's your twin, she literally a copy and paste of you, right?" Dev loves pissing people off. Will is stubborn and doesn't take a joke well, making him easy pray, all day every day. Dev knows It, I know it.

"Right, but we're not fucking identical, you prick." Will sounds pissed off but he's trying to laugh it off too.

I decide I should try calm them down, last thing we need is tension on the pitch.

"Will he's just screwing with you, fucking hell. You know you look fuck all like Bella." I calm him but he's still giving Dev a look.

"Yeh, guess I'd rather kiss a female Will than you Will, too much stubble on your ugly mug. Not to mention, Izzy is fucking hot." I bite my tongue. I can't look at him.

"Ryder, I bet she's a good lay. I'd fuck her any day-"

"Fuck you, line crossed. Get out." I tell Dev  with anger I didn't even know I had.

"Woah." his hands fly up and a smile grows. Fuck him. Desperate for a rise out of me, out of Will, anyone.

I'm angry. I'm scared at how angry I am.

"Just playing mate. Though seriously, I bet she's tight as-"

Before he can finish.
Before I can contemplate what I'm doing. I'm moving.

I somehow have grabbed him, lifted him, and shoved him hard against the lockers.
A bang noise makes even me jump when I caused it?

He scared eyes looking into mine.

"Do not fucking talk about her like that again." I hiss. I'm sure I look crazy. I feel it.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn to see Will standing there wide eyed too.

"He was just saying it to get a rise mate." he tells me calmly and I look back to Dev.

He's still against the lockers. Eyes blinking, wide, is that fright I see?

I move my hands back and let him go. I step back.

I have never been angry like that before, never have I lost my temper like that. Never, not ever, have I lost myself and got physically violent with someone. I've never even started a fight before.

"Get out." I tell Dev and he disappears off.

"Calm it Ryder, breathe." Will tells me, his voice full of concern.

I focus on my breathing. Looking to the tiled floor.

"Alright?" He asks me after a moment, I hear a whistle. We should be outside now. Someone will be here looking for us any moment.

"No." I tell Will honestly.

"Want Izzy?" He asks and I nod.

"Boys! What's the hold up? Will, you're starting in goal. Cmon, I need both of you on the pitch! Right now! Warm up! Let's go!" Coach claps then I hear him leave. I huff a breath out.

"I'm not playing. I need a minute." I tell Will with a shaky breath.

"Go." he nods, pushing my back.

I don't pick up my stuff, I just rush off out the back door.

"Where the fuck is he going?" I hear coach shout as I run off.

I've never done that before.
Never lost my temper.
Never disrespected anyone.
Especially not when footy is involved.

What's gotten into me?

I just need to breathe. I need Bella.

__________

Awh! <3

L x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...