It's You 18+

By LaBeachBabe04

She is forbidden. He sleeps in her bed every night, he keeps a secret.... What will happen when more secrets... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five.
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty.
Twenty one.
Twenty two.
Twenty four.
Twenty five.
Twenty six.
Twenty seven.
Twenty eight
Teenty nine.

Twenty three.

1.2K 17 7
By LaBeachBabe04

(Mind an update? Sorry, I'm a little late.)

Ryder PoV

"You make this hard for me Bella, the things... I can't wait to do to your body..." I tell her honestly. I don't want to scare her by being forward, I can't help the words I speak. With her I can't seem to be too censored.

"Tell me what... you want to do," her voice asks in a seductive voice, it's so sexy. I've never heard it before from her, I'm sure. This isn't our usual, I like it.

My mind races with all the things I want to do to her body, with her body. How good I want to make her feel.

I don't want to scare her. I have to remind myself she basically untouched.

My innocent, perfect Bella.

"Everything Bella." I tell her as I pull back to look in her eyes.

I can see she wants it. She wants more than just kissing tonight. Her eyes are bright and eager.

"Tell me what you want Bella... please?" I ask her. I'm all hers to do whatever she wants, as long as she wants it.

I kiss her neck, the gentle soft smooth pale skin of her collarbone. She pulls back her right arm, tugging the bottom left of the hem of her top up. I quickly and gently help remove her top for her, picking up on her hinting.

The black lace bra wasn't expected. It's so sexy, cupping in her perfect breasts. I can't help but let out a noise.

I look back to her face, she's clearly happy with the response I gave her.

"You love teasing me, don't you?" I ask her, her smirk says it all as her mouth closes on  mine again. I do what she did to me before, moving slight back my mouth so hers chases mine.

I look from her mouth to her eyes, she's doing the same with a playful look.

"You want me, Bella? Like I want you?" I ask and her eyes light up. I see the pink on her cheeks, so adorable.

She nods and I kiss her softly again. One hand pulling and teasing my hair, the other stokes my shoulders and upper back.

Isobel PoV

"You want me Bella? Like I want you?" He asks, like he doesn't already know, I'm sure he must.

I wanted to take all of this slow. The romance books I read have warned me to not rush into things, to be careful. To respect my body.

I do, I respect my body, I am careful. I completely trust Ryder. With my virginity, my happiness, my life.

We are different, it's me and Ryder. Different to other teenagers with their sexual escapades. No regret will be found here. Obviously I know this is the right thing.

I nod and he smiles, then kisses me softly.

His muscles under his skin ripple under my touch.

He gently, carefully pulls my hair and out, loosening my long hair. I feel it touching my back it makes me feel more confident somehow, a feminine touch to my mood giving me a kick of 'girl power'. I'm not sure what it is but I like it.

"Beautiful," he mutters as he runs a hand through the lengths loosely.

He looks me over, then, without much warning, he turns me around. I go from straddling his lap as he sits on the edge of my bed to on my back with him hovering between my legs, kneeling above me.

His fluid movement is gentle yet confident.

I don't know what to expect him to do. I mean, I do, to a certain extent. The books I read seem to have given me some light into... smut... and what to expect.

I'm not completely innocent to all this. Well, I am, but, y'know.

What if he is let down?
What if I'm embarrassing?
What if it's not what he expected? Those porn expectations alone scare any girl from losing their virginity I'm sure!

With one hand of his cupping the back of my head, holding his weight off me on his elbow, the other hand is free to roam where it wants.

He teases my skin with his hands, then his mouth.

I want more, my hips move up to his. I demand contact. My body knows what it wants.

He moves his hand to my hip and pushes it down, stroking the skin softly over my hip bone with his thumb.

"Ryder...." I moan quietly. I'm not good at wording this, I don't even know really what I'm asking.

He's the all experienced one. I scald myself for thinking of the other girls he's been with. I can't let my mind go there right now?!

I'm touching his abdomen, tracing the skin as his laboured breathing is telling me it's having an effect on him.

I look up to his beautiful green eyes.

I feel the confidence I need.
The silent conversation being had.

I run my fingers gently over his waistband, the soft skin tenses under my touch.

His mouth finds mine and his hand pulls back from my hair, to stop my roaming hand near his crotch.

"Let me, Bella..." his husky voice tells me.

He kisses down my body, moving back on his knees.

When he reaches my belly button he kisses again once under it, then his mesmerising eyes meet mine.

"Has anyone ever touched you here?" He asks gently stroking up and down my folds over my thin shorts and knickers.

My breath is held as I gently shake my head. I feel embarrassed to admit it, until he gives me a look and replies.

"Good," he takes a moment, then looks from my hand in his, to his other hand still very gently, slowly, stroking up and down me.

"Tell me to stop at any time, I will Tesoro, okay?" He tells me softly.

He moves his fingers slowly to let my hand go, then moves both hands to my hips and pulls my clothing down gently. I raise my hips to help.

He slowly, painfully slowly, pulls the material down my legs, all while taking the sight of my almost naked body in front of him.

He drops the material and strokes his hands down my legs, ankle to thigh. Separating them either side of him. I'm glad my legs feel smooth, I hope they do to him too.

"Bella, am I dreaming? You are my dream come true." He tells me quietly, I seriously want to just shout for him to hurry up. He can be so mushy sometimes.

I like it but, c'mon.

He kisses his way down my legs, then moves to pin them open. One hand stroking my cheek, the other on my hip.

He moves his way to my folds slowly, dragging his fingers teasingly.

"Tease" I breathe out, barely audible, he smiles at me, all devilish.

"I'm giving you a chance to stop me, if you want to."

I'm shaking my head before he's half way through his sentence, causing him to chuckle.

I'm not in the chuckling mood. I want... something, I feel so sexually pent up.

He strokes his fingers so gently and slowly, in my folds, "So wet... Bella baby..." he tells my neck as he kisses over and over. It feels divine. I do feel wet, I feel embarrassed I'm so wet.

His voice is just another level for me.

My eyes flutter as he teases my sensitive areas. I feel his finger enter me, I slightly gasp, gripping his back tighter.

He moves so he's directly above me.

He pulls back then pushes in. Then again. Then again. It's gentle. Slow. He feels deep and this is just his fingers!

"Guardami, amore mio." His deep voice says.

"Look at me, my love," his tone the same. I look to him as he continues to move his talented finger in and out of me.

His eyes shine, darker then usual. His eyes staring into mine like they know how I feel, he knows just what he's doing. Does he?

"More?" He asks, his voice deep and sensual. I'm a panting mess. I can't possibly talk.

He removes them to circle up to where I'm sensitive. I moan on the contact. I can't even repeat the noise if I wanted to, i'm not sure what it sounded like I absolutely wasn't trying to listen.

He moves his fingers back in me, but then I feel the teasing on me too.

"Uh! Ry!" I moan into his ear as the feeling intensifies.

"Feel good? Want more?" He asks softly.

I feel so good!

Ryder PoV

She's gripping me so tightly. Both with her arms around my shoulders and back, and with her tight wet warm walls gripping around my finger. So wet and inviting!

It's so sexy, her little moans, her knees next to my hips trying to buck up her hips into me.

Her beautiful face trying to keep up with the pleasure building in her.

I'm not sure I'm processing that I'm actually able to finally do this with her, it's amazing to know I'm her first. Nobody else has touched her like this. I wonder if she has herself?

If I have my way, nobody else would ever have the pleasure of knowing her like this, like I do.

I feel she's ready for more. When I ask she doesn't reply. She's enjoying it.

I tease another finger in gradually.

Her moans get louder, I cover her mouth with mine.

"Uh!" She lets out into my mouth once my thumb is back on her clit.

I want to ask again if she's ok, but I sense she's close to her end, I daren't keep trying to ruin this for her by making her speak.

I feel her tense and shake below me. Her breaking and little strained noises make me so turned on.

"Come for me Bella... come for me." I ask of her and just like that she does. Gasping and moaning little noises that I now live for.

She keeps going. I don't stop until her body slows down. Letting her ride out her enjoyment for all she can.

We kiss deeply and her hand in my hair keeps my mouth to hers.

We break the kiss and she's panting.

"That was so hot Bella. Do you feel ok?" I ask her moving back to give her space.

She barely allows me, pulling me closer.

"Yes!" She pants and I smile into her skin as she rolls us. She's hugged into my side.

"That felt so good!" Still out of breath a moment later, my cheeks start to hurt I'm smiling so much.

"Why are you smiling so much?" She asks shyly once she's calm, I look into her eyes.

"You don't know how many times I've wanted to do just that. To make you feel good, to have you close to me, moaning my name." I sound almost smug, I know I've now done that and it's better than I could have imagined.

She looks so innocent, yet so...

"Oh," she whispers. I smile even wider.

"Yeh, I need to stop being so honest, I'm clearly scaring you." I confess. I know I need to work on that. I watch as she moves up on her elbow.

"No Ry, it's not that. I just... I wish you told me before." She tells me softly. I reach up and tuck her hair out of her face.

"You don't mind me telling you how crazy I am about you? How much I've been dreaming of you?"

She shakes her head, a little smile to her lips.

"Good. I won't tell you everything. You will find me crazy then babe!" I chuckle, telling her the truth.

"Try me." she tells me, her fingers teasing my chest muscles, down to my abs, then circling back up.

I think for a moment.
"Everything would overwhelm you..." I tell her into her eyes.

"When did you first want to do that?" She asks with a playful look. She bites her bottom lip and I instantly reach up to free her lip.

"That's always driven me crazy. For years, that lip!" I tell her with a laugh but I'm serious. Her cheeks are still rosy, now matching a shy smile. Always shy, beautiful.

"I don't know, a long time. Years I've been sexually attracted to you. How can I not be? Sleeping next to you." I tell her honestly. She lies down on her pillow, looking at me, her arm under her pillow while the other hand on top is still on me.

"I convinced myself years ago..." she start quietly then stops.

"Bella?" I ask. I want to know more.

She rolls over a bit more, choosing her words.

"Girls have always thrown themselves at you Ry, I didn't stand a chance. Even way back, as early as I can recall. I've always known you were unattainable."

That hurts. That she thinks that.
But she liked me?
She just didn't see what we could be.

"Huh. So what you're saying is, you didn't like me like that?" I tease.

"No I did I-" she starts then stops "uh huh, feed your ego!" She mutters, poking me. I chuckle and turn to face her more, my hand on her hip. Naked hip.

I can't believe she's not more shy about being so naked? Not that I am complaining at all.

"No I, always found you attractive, I'm not blind," her voice is all flirty and teasing, I can practically hear the eye rolling in her voice. "I just didn't think you liked me like that. I kind of convinced myself of it, that... you are my friend, this.. sleeping arrangement would end soon, you'd leave-"

"No Bella, I can't leave you." I tell her wholeheartedly, quickly, kissing her forehead whilst pulling her close.

"Uh huh. I hope not." Her words so soft I barely hear them.

We're quiet for a moment.

"I.. wanted to tell you sooner, I kind of did? I would always tell you, flirt with you, testing the water." I tell her and she looks so adorable, her big eyes looking up at me, as we lie on our sides.

"I would test the waters with Will too. To be honest I thought he knew? Guess he didn't but...." I let out an awkward laugh and she looks amused.

"We went to a party a while back, he commented about some girl being hot, I told him, 'not as hot as Izzy,' and he just rolled her eyes! He didn't kick off, he didn't tell me to fuck myself or whatever. He just, shrugged?" I tell her and her fascinated little face is killing me. She looks at me, listening to me. So beautiful.

"You think he felt like me? Like he didn't believe you'd go for me?"

She's still self doubting?

"I think he didn't want to think of me and his sister?" I tell her, stroking shapes gently into her side, her skin so warm and soft.

She seems to think it over.

"Can...." she stops and looks down.

I wait. Wondering what she could possibly be thinking.

"I'm gonna get dressed." she whispers, sitting up. Her lips rolled in her mouth.

"Or, you could take this off?" I push a finger to her shoulder, hooking the bra strap and hinting with my eyes.

She gives me a little eye roll and a playful smile. God I love her.

"Ry, I'm not lying here naked with you...not..." she mumbles. I didn't expect that.

"Want my boxers off?" I ask with a squeak. What is she doing to me?

She gives a cheeky smile. Her eyes so bright, almost mischievous now.

"Joking babe, Cmon." I wink and sit up, I find her pjs and knickers and pass them up to her.

She sorts them out in the dim lamp light and I decide to help her, not that I want her to get dressed.

I pick her top up and help her put it on. She looks at me confused then so softly. She didn't expect that?

"Ry?" She asks softly once she's dressed, lying back down next to me on the covers.

"Hm?"

"I'm sorry I didn't realise sooner?" She tells me with a little frown.

I move closer. She's looking to my lips.

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you sooner."

***

Bella is quiet when I meet her from her classroom at lunch.

"Hey beautiful." I smile and she gives me a relived smile back.

She quickly walks over to me and I kiss the top of her head, taking her hand in mine.

"How was maths?" I ask her as we walk down the hall.

"Ok." The reply was monotone and too quick, I know somethings wrong.

I look to her, stop walking, she's looking unsure.

"What's going on?" I ask in a light tone.

"Not much Ry, let go eat," she tries to start walking but I've stopped, and seeing we're hand in hand, she doesn't drop my hand, she doesn't continue past a step.

"Bella?" I ask softly, hoping she tells me. I'm worried.

"Just girls being girls Ry, I gotta get used to it." Her tone is light but with a tight smile, her eyes tell me she's sad. I hate it.

"What to do mean, girls?" I frown pulling her closer. She moves her spare hand to my chest, standing up close to me.

"Nothing, I'm fine, I've got you." Such a soft voice, her eyes stare into mine, her mouth turns up at one side then widens showing her teeth. I can't stop the smile.

I sense she doesn't want to tell me more. I'll just have to drop it. However much I want to help.

"C'mon beautiful, lets get you fed then." I kiss the top of her head and we walk to find some food.

***

Isobel PoV

"Ergh, I don't even know what I'm looking for, Sare. It's pointless." I complain to Sarah, as I flick through the rails of clothing.

"Ohh I like this!" She pulls out a cute top and I agree.

I wanted to come shopping after school to get some more stylish clothes, after the girls mocked me in maths, then in bio, I decided I should do something about it.

Their words haunt me.

"He'll leave you soon."
"You are so not his type."
"He just feels sorry for you."
"Once he gets what he wants he'll be back on the market."

I know Ryder better than to believe these idiot comments. That doesn't mean I'm not self conscious though. Plus, new clothing isn't a bad thing, right?

"I like this?" I pull out a cute crop top that has a twist at the front. It's ribbed and not what I'd go for usually.

"Yeh, thats cute!" Sarah tells me and picks one up in a different colour.

Seeing we have the winnings from the bet, Sarah is more than eager to buy the shop. She's always been a good shopper.

I pick up a few more bits, Sarah looks suspicious.

When we're done she asks me about my change of styles. I tell her I'm just trying things out.

"He doesn't expect you to change for him Izzy, you are literally his perfect girl," she rolls her eyes, then pretends to fake sick, sticking her fingers in her mouth, before busting out laughing.

"I'm not doing it for him, I'm doing it for me!" I tell her once my laughing has calmed, it's partly true.

"Ok. Oooh but we could get one of these for him?" She points to the sexy underwear section, I don't even know what's caught her eye.

Actually, some nice underwear couldn't hurt.

***

We're in another shop, trying on sunglasses, lots of bags in our hands, I'm getting tired.

My phone goes off.

Ryder: Having fun beautiful?

I smile and reply quickly.

Izzy: Yep! Sarah could shop for England. How's practice?

He's with Will at school football practice. It's strange being apart from him?

I wait for his reply, trying on different glasses. I find myself checking out my boring hair.

Ryder likes it down, I've realised he always seems to want to touch it. He keeps taking my hair bands off me when I keep one on my wrist. I tend to just tie it up, it's getting long.

When I wear my hair down it reaches my bum, it's so plain? No layers, just my light boring brown with natural sun highlights.

"Sup Iz?" Sarah breaks me from my thoughts as I fiddle with my hair. It does need a cut.

Ryder: Uh oh. Just finishing up here. Miss you Bella X

I smile at his reply, "Ryder isn't it." Sarah mutters knowingly, checking her phone. I nod.

***

Walking back through the shopping centre, I spot the expensive looking salon and spa.

"I think I should get my hair done?" I ask Sarah, still unsure what I should have done exactly.

"Go for it Hun, I could do with a pedi?" She tells me happily, sipping on her smoothie.

***

I text Ryder after I've booked my hair appointment. They can't do today, so I'm having it done tomorrow. I think Sarah's more excited about my hair than me.

Izzy: I'll be back soon. What you up to?

I'm feeling weird about texting him, I don't know why. I don't want him to feel pestered? It's all so new to me.

He texts back almost instantly.

Ryder: just fifa, thinking about you so I'm losing... oops!

Ryder: Sarah missing will? He won't shut up about her but dare I mention you! Lol

***

We get home, the boys are watching football, like usual. Sarah makes herself at home in Wills lap. Not like usual.

I feel awkward, I don't want to make anyone feel awkward, or assume I can just do that with Ryder?

I mean, I would love to kiss him, cuddle into him, be close. But-

"What's up tesoro?" Ryder comes up behind me as I'm staring into space out the kitchen window. Deep in thought.

He wraps his arms around me and kisses my jaw softly. Then my neck. He finds that sweet spot that makes me go weak.

I turn in his hands and he smiles down to me.

"Nothing now." I smile.

I wish I wasn't so blind to him before. I think of all the times he'd flirt with me. I'd just think it was a game to him, or just something he would do because I'm a girl?

I was used to batting off his compliments, his comments, his advances. I think back to all those times he'd earn an eye roll from me. I was quite mean to him at times too.

****

Ryder PoV

Isobel is driving me crazy.

Absolutely. Crazy.

This morning she was her usual adorable grumpy morning self when she kicked me out of bed. All cute and 'buttmunch' insults while kissing me and teasing my body.

I wish she knew how crazy she makes me.

She then, like the goddess she is, made me choke on my breakfast by just walking in the room.

She walks out of her bedroom dressed in clothes I wouldn't expect my girl to be wearing.

She's got her hair down, straightened, looking soft, begging for me to touch it. I love her hair, it's so amazingly long and silky. I always want it down. I'd never tell her how to wear it though. I don't want to be that guy.

She's in a tight top that's short in the body, with these little straps, with a slouchy cardigan off her shoulder, with skin tight black jeans and her biker boots.

No. Wait, they aren't her usual boots, these have a heel to them. She smirks as she walks over to me, she knows she looks hot.

"Bella.." I am speechless. Whatever I'm thinking shouldn't be said.

Those tight jeans are making my jeans tight.

"Hey," she winks as she passes by me.

"Iz, can you wash my footy kit for- oh shit."

I look to Will who's frowning harshly at his sister. My girl.

"What you wearing Izzy?" He clearly isn't approving.

I am.

No, I'm not. Guys will be staring at her now all day. I can't blame them, she looks so hot. Her sexy tanned strip of skin on show above those jeans, those damn jeans. Her cardigan off her shoulder, all teasingly.

I don't want other guys checking out my girl.

The only good thing I'm seeing from this cover up is that from behind it's long enough to cover her ass.

Her ass looks amazing in these jeans doesn't it? I just know it. I can't see it, but her ass... these tight sexy jeans.. argh...

"Clothes Will. I'm wearing clothes," she says not turning from making her hot drink "and when do you want your kit for?" She asks so casually.

I realise I'm literally gaping and lick my lips.

My girl is so fit.

"Bella, you look seriously hot today. I mean... Jesus." I take in her figure again, as she flicks her hair over her shoulder to turn around.

"Thank you." All sweet in her reply she absolutely knows she looks good.

"What's with the new look?" Will asks still suspiciously.

Yeah, what is with the new look?

She looks from Will to me, then down into her drink "nothing, just felt like I should treat myself... y'know , seeing I have some cash to splurge."

I know there's more to it, I can see in her face there's more. But I'd be an ass to press her about this in front of Will.

Before we leave, I nip home to collect my favourite pink hoodie. If she wants to cover up I know she'll wear this.

She gives me a suspicious look, I just smile "just in case it's colder later babe." I explain as casually as I can. Her soft bare shoulder begging for me to kiss it.

It's going to be a long day, trying to keep my hands off her.

***

Isobel PoV

I regret the shoes. I regret the whole outfit.

By the second lesson, the regret is more then real.

Ryder is very touchy feely today, he keeps saying cute things to me.

I think he's marking his territory. It's a strange thought, surely we should be the other way around.

Guys talking to me, that takes some getting used to.

Girls being catty, something I'm trying to accept.

"Aww worried you aren't enough for him?"
"Try hard to get him, try harder to keep him."
"Dress like a slut now you are one."

It doesn't matter how many times they say it. I remind myself each time of Ryder. The Ry I know. The one who cares for me, knows me, treats me better than I could ever ask for.

There's the self conscious voice knocking me down, worrying about some things they say. I try to ignore it as much as I can.

Ryder seems to hate anyone even looking at us today.

"What's up?" I ask him when we sit down at lunch. He seems to be on edge.

"Nothing beautiful. You are just too irresistible today, you know that?" He tells me softly, lifting my hand he's stroking and kissing it.

"I don't know what to make of all this attention on you Iz" Will mutters, chewing his food with a strong frown on.

"I like watching Ryder feel uncomfortable, I really do. But when it's cos of other lads drooling over you, I can't say I'm keen." he looks around at the eyes on our little group.

Ryder PoV

"Hun, you look good today, seriously." Sarah reassures Izzy. I look to Bellas eyes, she doesn't look sure.

She pinches her pink bottom lip nervously.

"Wanna do something after school?" I ask her, wrapping my arm around her hip, pulling her slightly closer. I can't get her close enough.

"What do you have in mind?" She rubs her bare arms and I take the opportunity to lift her cardigan to cover her. Any opportunity to keep her perfect body covered from others.

"Uh, anything you want? Could go and-"

"Aren't we going to the salon Iz?" Sarah interrupts.

"Oh yeh, sorry. I forgot. I'm getting my hair done after school."

"Getting it done? Haven't you had it done? It look beautiful" I tell her honestly. I keep touching it way more then is normal, it just happens.

She blushes and looks to Sarah. I don't. I just search her face for answers as she goes shy.

She looks up to me and tucks her hair behind her ear.

"Thank you, but, I could do with a cut. Plus, I think I fancy changing it? It just looks a bit boring, I think I-"

"What? Boring? It's beautiful." I tell her confused why she'd want to change perfection. You know the saying, you can't improve on perfection.

Her eyes soften and she smiles, "do you have to say that because we're dating?"

"It's the truth. I love your hair. I keep finding excuses to touch it-"

"I noticed!" She giggles and I hug her into me, smiling like an idiot at her laugh.

"Hey." Danielle interrupts, appearing next to Izzy.

"What? Can we help you?" Will asks with a little undertone. Earning him a smirk from Sarah.

"Ryder, can I talk to you a sec?" She bats her eyelids at me. Who find that attractive? She's got too much stuff on her eyes.

"Uh, what about?" I ask suspiciously. Bella has stiffened next to me, not looking up from her drink she's fiddling with.

"It's... private" she smiles tightly. Eyelashes going crazy.

"Right... can you not say it here?" I ask hopefully. C'mon Danielle, don't make me leave Bella here.

She shakes her head.

"It's ok, I trust you Ry." Bella surprises me in saying, squeezing her hand in my thigh, smiling at me.

I don't want to be mean, I guess I should just get it done. Not that I can think of a single reason why she would want to talk to me about something private, but whatever.

"Ok tesoro... won't be long." I tell her, kissing her and reluctantly standing.

Danielles smile makes me suspicious.

I see Bellas concern in her eyes. I don't even want to go, why am I?

"I love you." I wink at Bella and she smiles, I'm relieved to see the worry fade.

As I turn to walk off following Danielle I hear a squeal coming from Sarah.

"You two are on the L word already?!" It's an excited tone that I find myself smiling at. I bet Will is sending daggers into my back right now for leaving him there.

When we reach the far end of the room, where nobody is in earshot I stop walking.

"Here will do Danielle." I tell her and she turns with a smile.

"I'd prefer outside?" She smiles hopefully.

"I don't wanna be gone long. What's up?"

"I don't know how to ask?" She laughs awkwardly and I lean on the wall, folding my arms. The way she's looking at my body makes me feel violated. I should be used to it.

"Just say it, is everything ok?"

"Yeh umm... is it with you?" She asks like she's hinting something?

"Never better for me, what's going on?"

She sighs and moves closer. She bites her lip. It's not attractive on her, doesn't send me crazy like Bella does when she does that.

I swear Bella controls my heartbeat when she does that.

"I just wondered if you wanted an out?" She half shrugs. Why she looking so hopeful? Makes me worried.

"Out?" I frown. What she on about?

"Yeh, y'know, you and Izzy?" She says it like it's a joke?

Now, I'm annoyed. I'd go as far as to say she's pushing my patience.

"What about us? I don't understand?"

I do, I just hope I don't. I hope I'm wrong in what I'm thinking.

"If you wanted a way to break up with her, or should I say get her to break up with you? I can help? I'm offering to help." she smiles way too happily, standing up straighter.

"Danielle." I start and breathe out a breath to calm myself. "I don't know what gives you the impression I'd want to get out of this relationship, but I can assure you, I don't. I've wanted Isobel Spice to be my girlfriend for years. I love her." I see the hurt on her face but I can't seem to stop myself. "I've finally told her how I feel, and by some miracle she wants me too." I laugh humourlessly, but continue more serious. "I would never, not ever, do anything to ruin this. I haven't been this happy before... not ever in my life."

I see her gulp and I realise I'm being a dick to her, it's hurting her.

I did just express so much emotion to a girl who thought she stood a chance with me with the bet, and I didn't tell her otherwise because I wanted her help with Izzy. That makes me a prick. Why didn't I just say 'no thanks' and leave?

"I'm sorry, I just... I absolutely love my girlfriend. I wish you all the best Danielle, and, thanks for offering. But trust me, I'm happy." I tell her and she nods sadly.

"I wish someone would talk like that about me" she says softly.

"I'm sure someone will. But, I have my Bella, so it won't be me," she nods. "Sorry again" I give her a sad smile and walk back to my girl.

***

Isobel PoV

I watch Ryder walking back to me, he looks so sexy, navigating his way through the people and chairs in his way.

His tight blue top hugging his big biceps, his messy dark hair I'm desperate to pull, bringing his mouth to mine...

He finally reaches me, his eyes staring into mine. I relived to see a little playful smile. His chat with Danielle must of gone ok.

His hands reach out to me and he pulls me to stand, I'm hypnotised by those eyes of his.

He rests his hands on my hips. His forehead on mine. I'm not sure about this much PDA in the middle of the canteen. However I feel he needs the comfort. So I go along. Who am I to complain.

He moves his stroking ands to my cheeks and cups them slowly.

His open eyes look into mine. That green is my favourite colour, it's him.

He kisses me, it's a soft, gently, warm kiss.

I feel alive. It feels so much more sensual that we shouldn't be doing in front of people. But, it seems necessary, like kissing him is necessary for me now?

I realise my hands are gripping his t shirt, just like how I gripped his hoodie last week when I kissed him for the very first time.

Was it only a few days ago he turned my life upside down in the most amazing possible way?

He moves his hands back slightly, stroking my hair. Deepening the kiss. It's easier as I'm taller on my heeled boots.

Finally we break, gasping for air. I smile widely back at his smile.

"Sei sempre tu, tesoro," he tells me kissing my nose. I really need to learn Italian. He sounds so sexy when he talks like this. His deep sensual voice. It doesn't matter what he says.

I'm too high on emotions to talk. I don't want to talk and ruin this.

I realise there's a crowd, I bite my lip and look around. His thumb pulls my lip from my teeth.

"Told you about this, too sexy... you can't do that in public," he says quietly making me blush and pull my lip back in my mouth.

His deep voice, his eyes on me like this.. I feel I'm getting turned on. Who am I?

His eye brows raise again at me and I giggle, pulling my face down.

"C'mon, lets get some... privacy."

_______

Been a while, still feelin it?
L x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...