━━━𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓, 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 �...

By xoxewonzzn

♡. . . Yeonjun, the choi yeonjun who was a famous playboy of the college like he has a crazy popularity among... More

Silent sweet love
[Episode 1]
[Episode 2]
[Episode:3]
[Episode 4]
[Episode 5]
[Episode 6]
[Episode 8]
[Episode 9]
[Episode 10]
[Episode 11]
[Episode 12]
[Episode 13]
[Episode 14]
[Episode 15]
[Episode 16]
[Episode 17]
[Episode 18]
[Episode 19]

[Episode 7]

589 47 44
By xoxewonzzn

.
.
.
Author POV

Few days later

He stepped down the stairs and went to his kitchen looking around for something to eat. He took out some bread and eggs. He started to make his breakfast peacefully while music was buzzing in his phone.

After few moments later He finished his breakfast and went to upstairs towards his room to get ready. He opened the door of his room then stepped inside his room

When he was ready he take his belongings and walk out of his room while texting Eunbi. Actually he is not going to college today but he was heading to doctor with Eunbi for his mutism.

He finally made decision that he should give a try. Maybe after the therapy he can restore his speech again, who knows.

He went to his car and hopped into his car then started to drove towards Eunbi's company.

Time skip

On the other side

Yeonjun was laying down at the bed while texting to some girl from his college probably his new girlfriend already. He put down the phone beside his head at the bed and let out a sigh.

He slowly closed his eyes and started to think about something. About his past actually.

Flashback

15 years old yeonjun was walking down the hallway while holding his books in his arm. He was bubbly and friendly personality back then.

He was happily skipping while going toward his class and he didn't noticed that someone had put his feet in front of his way. He tripped over the boy's foot and fall at the ground so hard.

He can hear laughing sounds of them as he slowly looked back at them, towards the boys. "What's Wrong with you guys!" He said, with kind of rage.

"Nothing is wrong with us, we just having fun" MinJeon replied while laughing with his friends. Yeonjun hissed in pain but he thought to ignored them and walk away.

He gathered his books and was about to got up but suddenly Minjeon's Friend Dongeuk spoke up, "But guys don't you think yeonjun is too feminine?".

"Oh yeah your right like look at his fragile body, he looks so weak as well, I wonder how is going to have girlfriend in future?" Saejung said, leaning to MinJeon while laughing so much.

"Girlfriend? You guys are sure? He looks so G@y actually that's will be pathetic" MinJeon said while looking at yeonjun with a disgusting smirk.

Yeonjun stared at them with tears in his eyes but he looked away from them. He got up from his place and walked away from there.

Present

Yeonjun open his eyes where his eyes was filled with angry warm tears. He stared at the celling with no expression on his face.

"I-i am not feminine-e, I am-" he mumbled, tear rolled down his eyes, down to his cheek. He rolled to the other side of his bed and crawled into like a ball, hugging his knees.

Sobbing quietly he let out his inner emotional out which no one know.

The next day

Yeonjun was walking inside the campus with his hands Inside his pockets. He don't feel like to talk to anyone today so he just went towards his friends and stood beside them.

"Hey guys" Yeonjun said, with his usual tone. Taehyun and Hueningkai turned to him. "Oh hey hyung good morning!!" Hueningkai said.

Beomgyu did notice yeonjun but he ignored the older and it's been few days beomgyu had been avoiding the older. Yeonjun glance at beomgyu but thought not to say anything.

"I am heading toward the class see you guys later" Yeonjun said and walked towards his classroom.

Yeonjun entered the classroom to find it empty except for one person that actually he doesn't want to see, soobin.

Soobin was writing something on his notebook while looking so handsome. He was wearing Turtle neck black coloured sweater inside of his whiter coloured shirt.

Yeonjun slowly went towards him and smacked soobin at the forehead, making the younger look up to him with a confused look.

"Payback of that day" Yeonjun said with a cold face, while remembering the day soobin flicked him at the forehead so hard.
Soobin rolled his eyes and turned away.

"Why don't you just go away, I don't even want to see your face, my eyes hurt so much" all of sudden, for no reason Yeonjun said in disgust and he don't know why he is saying all this to soobin. Maybe letting his anger out.

"Who told you to admit here, a mute guy like you should stay at home, your just a burden to everyone nothing else!" Yeonjun said and soobin was just listening to him.

Yeonjun continue with his words as soobin slammed down his pen at the table and stood up from his place. He turn to look at yeonjun and then slowly walked toward him

Yeonjun get startled when he heard soobin slammed his pen at the table and he started to regret for his words he had said to soobin which he actually doesn't mean anything but out of anger he just spilled them out of his mouth.

Soobin Wrap his one arm around the older's waist, almost making yeonjun heart race like crazy and pulled yeonjun closer towards him.

Yeonjun eyes were wide open and his mind went blank as he feels like his body systems just stopped working. His body was touching with soobin's and his hand was on the younger's chest.

Soobin stared into his eyes with a cold facial expression and yeonjun can't read anything in his eyes like there was no hint of soobin's inner feelings like is he angry? Upset about his words? Or something but it's was really hard to read soobin's mind.

"Uhm soobin-n stay away from" soobin pushed yeonjun away and turn to his desk. Yeonjun gets hit with the table Because soobin pushed him quite hard. Soobin turn back to yeonjun and gave him a paper then walked out of the classroom with his bag.

"If I can speak today then I'd have show you the hell today" that's was written in the note and for some reason yeonjun Really felt guilty for saying those things to soobin.

He had insulted so many people in his college year but he never felt so guilty like this.

"No! I am not going to apologize to him! But i-i, Aish!!! Choi Yeonjun what's Wrong with you?!" Yeonjun said, he let out a groan of annoyance and sat down at the chair with his hand on his forehead.

Now Yeonjun is thinking either he should apologize to soobin or not. He actually doesn't want to apologize to him because of his ego.

Yeonjun ego and yeonjun heart was having battle between them about this now. He is in great distress now.

Hello Eternals!! How was the part? Don't forget to vote and follow me.

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1.7K 32
Choi Soobin the most innocent boy on earth . He was so precious that he didn't harm other people. but he always being bullied at school . still he di...
11.1K 758 11
It's all started from the hotel...... Because of a mistake yeonjun life turned upside down . He was a normal college student . One day he was coming...
870 33 7
Choi soobin is the CEO of Choi corporation.. he is a total workaholic person and is cold too. his parents arrange his marriage with a very innocent a...
88.9K 4.8K 46
[COMPLETE]: Soobin, a normal college boy who still has a childish mind, a boy who likes fantasies and magics due to his friend Taehyun. But Soobin ne...