SIN | Rhea Ripley | Dark, Spi...

Per HJaneRipley

Katarina lives a very different life. Protected profusely and living by the orders from her Father, she has n... Més

PART ONE | Spasibo
PART TWO | Deja Vu
PART THREE | Malysh
PART FOUR | Sushi
PART FIVE | Unsafe
PART SIX | Week
PART SEVEN | Chastity
PART EIGHT | Sam
PART NINE | Sleeper
PART TEN | Marry
PART ELEVEN | 25
PART TWELVE | Taste
PART THIRTEEN | Daughter
PART FOURTEEN | Orlando
PART FIFTEEN | Distraction
PART SIXTEEN | Hint
PART SEVENTEEN | Self-Care
PART NINETEEN | Remind
PART TWENTY | Sake
PART TWENTY-ONE | Jealousy
PART TWENTY-TWO | Zoe
PART TWENTY-THREE | Kissing
PART TWENTY-FOUR | Enough
PART TWENTY-FIVE | Eradicator
PART TWENTY-SIX | Soon
PART TWENTY-SEVEN | Kitty & Jesus
PART TWENTY-EIGHT | 911
PART TWENTY-NINE | Dream
PART THIRTY | Pain
PART THIRTY-ONE| Desperate
PART THIRTY-TWO | Ring
PART THIRTY-THREE | IT (part 1)
PART THIRTY-FOUR | IT (part 2)
PART THIRTY-FIVE | Sestra
PART THIRTY-SIX | Hungry
PART THIRTY-SEVEN | Favourite Sin

PART EIGHTEEN | Explore

2.8K 109 85
Per HJaneRipley

Part Playlist:
Bathroom - Montell Fish
Heat Waves - Slowed - Glass Animals

___________________________

Rhea shuffled us, so I was sat between her legs and pressed against her back. My head was to the side and she was kissing me, running her hands teasingly up and down my stomach.

My legs were widening on their own accord, as I let out pleasured moans into Rheas mouth. She was so strong, overpowering with her kisses. So soft. The water on our skin, the soap still lathered on me was making our skin so wet against eachothers.

My widened legs were trapped by Rhea, who put her feet over mine, keeping them wide.

Her hands ran up my stomach and slowly, her finger skimmed the underside of my breasts. "Fuck." I moaned out, quietly and it was weak. I looked down and watched her exploring hands.

"Mmm." Rhea hummed, getting more handsy. She squeezed over my breast and flicked her finger against my nipple. She whispered in my ear, also looking down my body where I was. "You breasts are perfect, princess."

My spine arched in pleasure, and between my legs were throbbing.

I held onto Rheas knees beneath the water for an anchor, and relaxed further into her front.

Rhea kissed beneath my ear, making me let out a shaky breath as her hands skimmed my hips and tan up my thighs, then slowly bringing them back up. "I don't know if I can bring myself to touch you."

I looked at her, and she was smiling down at me. "Why?" I asked, worried I was doing something wrong. "Am I not-"

"No, no, Kat." Rhea cut me off. "You're perfect, so amazing." She complimented and squeezed my thighs. "As tempting as you are between my legs like this, I just, I wanted to give you something more beautiful."

"Anything with you is beautiful." I told her, letting her know I don't care where it happens. Just as long as it happens.

"You've been through a lot, I don't want to put pressure on you." Rhea said softly. "I want to go slow, and not do everything all at once."

My eyes brows softened. "What's the first thing we can do? We can do that now."

"Well the first thing was kissing you. Now... I wouldn't mind if you touched me." Rhea said in my ear.

"Touch you?" I asked, and Rhea nodded against my head. I carefully sat up and turned around. "I don't really know how to do that well."

"Your hands on me..." Rhea started, grabbing them. "Anywhere, doing anything, is incredible. Explore my body, Kat." Rhea placed my hands on her shoulders.

I was sat in front of her, between her open legs and upper body nearly on display that I wanted to explore.

Rhea was staring at me, leaning against the edge of the bath, forearms resting behind her. She smiled. "Touch me, Kat. Wherever you want."

Nervously, I looked at my hands and moved them across her broad shoulders, and then down her hard arms. Feeling her skin and over the tattoos. Then back up.

I hesitated when I got to her chest. "Are you sure? I don't really know what to-"

Rhea grabbed my hands and put them on her breasts, squeezing. Rhea let out this breath and closed her eyes a little. "Caress me, princess. Like I did you." She let her hands go, and I kept mine there.

I squeezed her breasts again and moved my fingers over her nipples like she did to me. Playing with them and the metal she had in them.

"God..." Rhea moaned quietly and her head fell back a little. She shuffled on her spot in the bath.

I moved down her stomach, feeling her tensed core and her waist. I squeezed her hips, loving when she did that to me. "Are you game enough to touch me between my legs, malysh?" Rhea whispered, and I looked up to her.

"I don't know- I think so." I answered more confidently than I thought.

Rhea couldn't hide her smile. "Go for it." She told me. "Rub my pussy, Kat." She said quietly, making me look at her a little surprised. "Touch me."

My hands strayed down and to her thighs, and slowing rubbing inside. My fingers skimmed her.

Rhea tensed a little and started taking some deep breaths.

I didn't really know how to touch her. "Can you show me what feels good?" I asked.

Rhea focused on me, bringing her hand beneath the water to hold my fingers. She started rubbing them through her folds, focusing on... on her clitoris and then back down.

She was really wet. Even in the water, I could feel the wetness.

"Push your fingers inside me." Rhea told me, and I slowly pushed two inside her. She opened her mouth, legs flexing on the outside of me.

My fingers were so tight inside her. I slowly pulled them out and pressed them back inside her. She let out this beautiful moan. It was low and raspy, and I thought it was beautiful.

I did what she showed me, starting to rub and focus making circles on her clit. Her eyes closed and opened, blinking and looking into my eyes.

I loved watching her in pleasure.

I used my free hand to start caressing over her top half, and over her breast and playing with her nipples.

"Fucking hell." Rhea whispered. "Don't stop, beautiful."

I didn't stop. I focused harder with my fingers, using two to rub soft circles on her clit. Then sliding them through her and pressed it inside, circling my finger, which caused her to moan louder and deeper.

I became obsessed with the way her lips opened and she wet them with her tongue. I was watching her face far too much.

So I lent in to kiss her, and Rhea kissed me back for a second, before letting out a deep and long moan into my mouth and her legs closing and shivering.

Her spine arched and she grabbed my shoulders and then my hair, keeping me close against her through her orgasm. Her legs calmed down and her breathing faded, and she opened her eyes, staring at me, face serious.

She kissed me. Hard. Yet passionately, she pulled away for a breath. "Jesus Christ, Kat." She smiled against my lips, making me smile too.

"I enjoyed that." I told her.

"I'm sure you did. If you couldn't tell, so did I." Rhea replied sweetly. "I can't wait to give you that."

I sat closer against her front. "Then do it."

Rheas eyes softened as she looked at me. "You're too special for it to be now. Not tonight, after the day you've had, but soon and in a place more beautiful than my bathtub."

"This is a pretty beautiful place." I pointed out, eyes strayed down her naked body.

"You just may be more horny than me, you know that?" Rhea grinned, rubbing her hands down my arms and grabbing my hands in hers. I shrugged. And she laughed. "We should hop out."

I smiled and followed Rhea out, and she handed me a clean towel to dry off. "Oh." I pointed out. "I don't have any clothes." I wrapped the towel around my body. "I don't have like, anything at all."

"That's alright, you can wear my things until tomorrow. We can go shopping." Rhea assured me, holding her towel around herself, using a free arm to guide me back to her bedroom.

I sat on her bed and watched as she rifled through her wardrobe. "Are you fine not wearing underwear until we get you some?"

I nodded, understanding that sharing underwear may be a bit too far.

"These should fit, or they'll be comfortable anyway." Rhea said, pulling out this large oversized graphic tee and some red loose shorts.

I took them thankfully and started dressing up. It was all very loose on me but very comfortable.

"What sort of clothes do you think you want to wear? I don't imagine you like the basic sort of style you usually wear?" Rhea asked, climbing beside me on her bed and lying down.

I shrugged, lying down beside her. "I don't really know, I guess I'll just wait and see."

"That's alright. Do you want to get a haircut or anything at all?" She asked kindly.

I didn't even think about that. "I don't know, maybe."

"You don't know much." Rhea laughed at me.

"I will soon." I told her confidently.

Rhea raised her eyebrows quickly, reaching over to grab her phone and check the time. "You'll need a phone also." Rhea said.

A phone?

"This has to all be very expensive." I said.

Rhea shrugged. "It doesn't matter, Kat." Rhea said to me. "We should get to sleep, you look tired." Rhea rubbed her thumb over my cheek and started to pull the covers and slink herself in.

I followed her. Getting beneath her warm covers.

This was so different to being beside Sam after he forced me to touch him. I was beside Rhea... and I wanted to touch her.

I lied on my side and watched Rhea get comfy on her side, facing me. I smiled when her eyes settled on me. "I can't believe I'm here."

"I knew I'd get you here, I just hate that it took so long." Rhea said softly, reaching out her hand on my waist beneath the covers. She squeezed it a little, pulling me in a little.

I moved closer to her and she was pleased, wrapping an arm around my back and pressing me tight against her front. "I realised I was wrong for not getting out straight away." I let out a worried breath. "Either way, I don't think my father would have been happy. He's not going to be happy if he finds out about this."

"I know." Rhea wrapped her arm tighter around me. "I don't care about him, Kat. You should forget about him."

"Aren't you a little scared?" I asked weakly, cheek resting on her shoulder. I held her waist.

Rhea pulled back to look at me. "To lose you, yes." Rhea looked at me with a very serious face. "Your father can have his gun pointed at me all he wants Kat, but if he points it at you..."

"Rhea." I stopped her. "Don't say that. I don't want to ever imagine that."

"Sorry." Rhea whispered and brushed it all over by hugging me tighter.

I closed my eyes and focused on the breathing at her chest. Slowing and her chest rising.

I was already nearly asleep, but Rhea began brushing her fingers through my hair and massaging my scalp. That put me to sleep so fast.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

325K 8.5K 87
*You can't escape your judgment day* What happens when Rhea Ripley comes back from a 6 month drought, and into your life as the new and upcoming star...
152K 4.4K 63
"That's a good girl, Isabella," he murmurs, his words dripping with satisfaction. "Let go. Give in to me." ------- BOOK 1 in the RUSSIAN MADE MAN SER...
268K 4K 33
(Editing) THIS IS A BDSM BOOK, DON'T LIKE IT? BE A NICE PERSON, JUST SKIP DON'T REPORT. "You are mine, Bella. Mine to fuck and mine to love. Say it."...