SIN | Rhea Ripley | Dark, Spi...

By HJaneRipley

Katarina lives a very different life. Protected profusely and living by the orders from her Father, she has n... More

PART ONE | Spasibo
PART TWO | Deja Vu
PART THREE | Malysh
PART FOUR | Sushi
PART FIVE | Unsafe
PART SIX | Week
PART SEVEN | Chastity
PART EIGHT | Sam
PART NINE | Sleeper
PART TEN | Marry
PART ELEVEN | 25
PART TWELVE | Taste
PART THIRTEEN | Daughter
PART FOURTEEN | Orlando
PART FIFTEEN | Distraction
PART SIXTEEN | Hint
PART EIGHTEEN | Explore
PART NINETEEN | Remind
PART TWENTY | Sake
PART TWENTY-ONE | Jealousy
PART TWENTY-TWO | Zoe
PART TWENTY-THREE | Kissing
PART TWENTY-FOUR | Enough
PART TWENTY-FIVE | Eradicator
PART TWENTY-SIX | Soon
PART TWENTY-SEVEN | Kitty & Jesus
PART TWENTY-EIGHT | 911
PART TWENTY-NINE | Dream
PART THIRTY | Pain
PART THIRTY-ONE| Desperate
PART THIRTY-TWO | Ring
PART THIRTY-THREE | IT (part 1)
PART THIRTY-FOUR | IT (part 2)
PART THIRTY-FIVE | Sestra
PART THIRTY-SIX | Hungry
PART THIRTY-SEVEN | Favourite Sin

PART SEVENTEEN | Self-Care

2.9K 114 80
By HJaneRipley

Part Playlist:
Softcore - The Neighbourhood
golden hour - JVKE
pov - Ariana Grande

____________________________

"Come in, come in." Rhea urged me into her bathroom, shutting the door softly.

"Thank you." I said softly, looking at her.

"What for? A shower?" Rhea asked gently, coming over to hold my hands. "Kat?"

I nodded. "Yes, but, not making me stay there."

Rhea put her soft hand on my cheek. "I told you I'd get you out of there, and get you here. You're safe in my house, malysh."

I tried to brush away in worries, of my father or Sam. I watched Rhea reach to turn the shower on, checking the heat with her fingers.

I admired her large bathroom. Clean and smelt amazing. I got closer to the corner spa bath, wondering what it was like.

"Do you want to bath instead?" Rhea noticed me curious, and turned the shower off.

I nodded gently. "Can we?"

"We can do whatever you want to do." Rhea told me and moved to turn the spa on, warm water beginning to fill it up. 

Rhea came back to me and lifted me up at the hips, planting me on the kitchen counter. "Fucking promise me, Kat. That he never touched you how I want to?" Rhea looked deep in my eyes as she squeezed my thighs, standing between them.

"I promise." I said, being honest. "He has my ring, but, he never got to touch me."

Rhea nodded and I think she believed me. Then she looked down and back up to me. "You're not on your period are you?" She asked.

I shook my head. It was just a lie I told him. "Why..." I whispered.

Rhea raised her eyebrow a little. "Just curious." She said and left me to go check the temperature of the bath. It was about halfway full.

"So what now?" I asked Rhea. "I don't know exactly what to do." I swallowed.

"With what? With me?"

I shrugged. "Just in general with my life."

Rhea cleared her throat. "I'm going to NXT tomorrow. Dom and I have to be there. You should come with me."

"Am I allowed to even-"

"Yes." Rhea answered quickly. "I'm only partly on the show. I'll be with you nearly the entire night."

I nodded. "Alright."

"Can I undress you completely?" Rhea asked me, whispering and running her hands up my sides, making my spine arch. She held my back, feeling my skin. "We can wear this if you don't want me to-"

"You can." I told her quickly, loving how she was touching me. "Please." I said.

I wanted her to see me naked. I knew that.

Rhea smiled and grabbed the hem of my pants. "Lift your hips for me, malysh." Rhea whispered.

I lifted my hips and Rhea began pulling my underwear down, keeping eye contact with me the whole time.

When they were dropped on the ground, I quickly felt uncomfortable and closed my knees together, lightly pushing Rhea out from them. She tilted her head at me, wondering what I was doing. "I know you- do you want me to be shaved?" I asked nervously.

Rhea smiled at me in some sort of playful way. "That's what you're worrying about right now?" Rhea softly grabbed my knees. "I don't care if you never shave any part of your body. I'll touch you no matter what." Rhea pushed my legs apart and softly looked down and coming to stand between my legs again. Her eyes lit up as she found my face again. "You're gorgeous." She said, reaching for my bra.

She unhooked it and put it to the side, running her soft hands down my bare arms and then the middle of my chest. Her eyes strayed down my body, and her hands settled on my hips. "You're really beautiful, Kat."

I smiled my thanks and put my hands on her shoulders. That still had her bra strap on them. "Are you going undress?" I asked.

Rhea grinned to herself. "Ask me again."

"Can you undress?" I asked again, watching her chuckle a little and reach for her underwear, shuffling out of them. She was shaved, perfect and smooth. Then she pulled her bra off her head, and my eyes fell to her breasts. Bigger than mine, soft and with piercings through her nipples. My mouth opened, I'd never seen anything like that before.

"Kat?" Rhea got my attention again, and I looked at her face. She was smiling. "So intrigued with them."

I blushed and watched as Rhea moved away, bent to turn the faucet off. My eyes stayed on her bent over, and when she stood up I tore my eyes away.

"Come on." Rhea helped me off the counter and I followed her, stepping into the bath.

It was so warm.

I sunk and crossed my legs, sitting down across from Rhea. The water came up to just cover my breasts. I was glad, because I wouldn't be caught staring at Rheas the whole time.

I watched Rheas muscles flex as she reached to turn on the bubbles of the spa. It first scared me, but I got used to it and enjoyed the bubbling. It made it so relaxing. "Can you take me to the gym?" I asked Rhea.

"Of course." She replied.

"And to... is there like a craft shop nearby?" I asked confused.

Rhea nodded. "There is. What do you want to buy?"

"A sewing machine would be great." I said. "Fabrics and things."

Rhea smiled. "I'm glad you want to do all of that, Kat. But with what money do you plan to do that with hm?"

My face fell. I didn't even have any money to my name. A bank account. A passport. A license. A job.

"I'll take you to the bank tomorrow, Kat. We will open you an account. I'll buy you all of those things, but I may have you a job, if you wanted to."

"Really?" My eyes widened. She got me a job. "What sort of job?"

"You can work for wwe. Travel all the time with me, and design my gear. Not just mine, everyone." Rhea said.

"They'd hire me? They haven't even seen my work or... I don't even really know what I can do yet." I said nervously.

Rhea cleared her throat. "I showed my boss, and the current seamstress that drawing you did. The one I took." She clarified. "They both adored it. The current seamstress is going on maternity leave soon, you'd be a great replacement."

My eyes started to water, because that was the nicest thing she's ever done. She's helping set my life up. Giving me everything I'll ever need to get a start on my life. The life I wanted to much now.

"You ok, Kat?" Rhea asked.

"Yeah." I said sweetly, shuffling closer to her. Rhea saw I wanted to get closer and opened her legs, pulling in and sitting in front of her. She put her legs over mine that are crossed, trapping me in some way.

I didn't mind if she trapped me. I liked when she trapped me.

She put her hands on my cheeks, making me smile at her. "Do you want to learn how to drive?" She asked me.

I immediately nodded. "Yes."

"We can do that too. Is there anything you wanted to do? We can go do something tomorrow." Rhea asked me.

I thought about all the things I wanted to do. There was so much. "I um. I don't know, just, whatever." I shrugged.

"We can-"

"Actually." I said, cutting her off and feeling bad about it. "Sorry." I whispered and she smiled at me, wanting to keep going. "Can we go to like a piercing shop, where you go?"

Rhea smiled and gave me a look. "You want a piercing?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

My eyes strayed down her body, but Rhea held my chin, making me look at her. "You're not getting your nipples done, that's too much too soon."

I laughed a little. "No, I don't want that. I wanted a nose one." I looked at the ring she had in her nose.

"Yeah? The nostril or the septum?" Rhea asked me.

"Nostril." I answered.

Rhea nodded. "We can do that."

"Thank you." I said kindly, putting my arms on her shoulders.

"Anything you want." Rhea shuffled closer and I don't think she could be any closer to me. "I just want to spoil you, Kat."

"Why? You're so kind."

"I've told you before." Rhea swiped at my cheek softly. "I'm a busy person and don't have much time for myself, but, spending time with you is time for myself. You're my self care. You're my peace. If that doesn't make sense, then..." Rhea thought about it. "You're my relief and my comfort."

I smiled and I leaned in to wrap my arms fully around her neck, pressing myself against her .

Rhea hugged me back tightly. "How are you feeling about everything?"

"Fine." I just answered, not letting her go. It was insane to how much I cared about her after only a week or so.

Rhea pushed me back a little. "Are you sure?"

"Yes." I nodded profusely. "I'm really fine now. With you."

Rhea smiled and started moved her legs off of me. "Let me clean you up." She reached for a bottle on the bath shelf. "Can I use my hands to wash you?"

"Sure."

"Sit up on the edge of the bath." Rhea told me and squirted some of the milk white soap on her hands.

I sat on the edge, leaving my feet in the water, the rest of my body into the air. Free for her to see.

Rheas eyes gazed down my body as she rose to her knees, coming eye level with me.

She started at my shoulders, rubbing the soap in and moving down my arms. My eyes closed when she rubbed down my chest, not over my breasts but around them and down my sides.

She made me feel amazing, and beautiful.

"You're amazing" Rhea whispered and moved my legs open a little. She used her soapy hands to go down my hips and over the top of my thighs.

My breathing picked up as she rubbed up and down my inner thighs, then beneath them.

Her soft hands ran down my calves, easing the ache in them. Then her hands dipped in the water and she found my feet, picking one up and starting to press her fingers into my soles.

My mouth opened and my eyes rolled back. I had the sorest feet. I hadn't been dancing, but I didn't think anything would ever relieve the pain.

"Good?" Rhea whispered, asking me.

"Mmm." I replied, eyes closing as she moved to my heels and pressed into them.

Holy hell.

"Speak to me, Kat. This feels good yeah?" Rhea asked, needily.

I smiled. "Yes. It's fucking amazing."

Rhea chuckled. "Such a sinner." And my eyes opened when she kissed me on the knee.

She moved to the other foot, and started on that one. Pressing into my soles, the heels and the tops of my foot.

She was amazing.

She was the best thing that's ever happened to me.

When she stopped, I didn't realise, but I was so warm between my legs. It was pulsing with... need? Ache? I needed some sort of friction.

Rheas eyes dropped to between my legs, then back up to me, and her face was extremely serious. "You're dripping on the side of my bath, Kat." She said, like she was debating something. "Can I touch you?"

Can she touch me?

"You're seriously asking that?" I said, shaking my head. "You just saw me between my legs, Rhea, you're-"

"You talk to much." Rhea cut me off and lent up, kissing me passionately. Hand around my body. I kissed her back and let her pick me up off the edge, and back into the bath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.7K 69
Marina Garcia is the daughter of famous wrestler and hall of famer, Carlos Garcia. What happens when Marina moves to the US to finally debut in NXT...
268K 4K 33
(Editing) THIS IS A BDSM BOOK, DON'T LIKE IT? BE A NICE PERSON, JUST SKIP DON'T REPORT. "You are mine, Bella. Mine to fuck and mine to love. Say it."...
1.3M 29.7K 50
𝑫𝑹𝑢𝑾𝑡𝑬𝑫 𝑩𝑳𝑢𝑢𝑫, Book 1 in 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ‘πŽπ–ππ„πƒ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ a dark enemies-to-lovers gang/mafia romance by 𝐊. πƒπ€π‘πŠ. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’πˆπποΏ½...
27.5K 1K 21
Ashely, a 25 year old who gave up her steady job to become a makeup artist, is finally getting what could be her big break. Absolutely nothing is goi...