Chance - Natasha Romanoff

By ChanKrea

"We met by chance; it was the greatest chance I have ever received in my life." Irmina König, a German that... More

Cast
Part one
I : Strange Encounters
II : New Beginnings
III : Friend & Acquaintance
IV : Family
V : Familiarity
VI : Somewhat Trouble
VII : Morning Ruined
VIII : Gone Wrong
VIIII : Safety Net
X : Bullseye
XI : Together
XII : Mayday
XIII : Dirty
XIV : Lieutenant General König
XV : Comfort
XVI : Drinks
XVII : Not So Secret
XVIII : Her Princess
XVIIII : Soon you'll get better
XX : Perfect
XXI : Eyes don't lie
XXI : Angels Like You
XXII : missin something
XXIII : Iron Man
XXIV : The Beach
XXV: Like Real People Do
part two
XXVII : The Avengers [part one]
XXVIII : The Avengers [final part]
XXVIIII : constellations
XXX : Monster
XXXI : The Great Gig in the Sky
XXXII : Cynically Sweet
XXXIII : im yours
XXXIV : Home

XXVI : traitor

411 26 0
By ChanKrea

a/n - no typo check, i apologise for that, im a little too tired for that and wattpad for some is too laggy

2nd January 2012

Director Nicholas Fury thought it was a marvelous idea to bring Captain Steve Rogers to joint training with the Navy Seals and the Kommando Spezialkräfte.

Lieutenant General König was not informed of this, as she overlooked the entire training exercise. She only knew S.H.I.E.L.D. was going to join to train with them.

At least that what they told the two forces.

Irmina had been told it is quite normal that S.H.I.E.L.D. does this to recruit their agents from everyone she worked with.

"We should have told her."

"We can't, it's against orders, Nat."

The two continue to whisper to one another despite being far away from the very disoriented Hero from the forties.

Fury thought it will be fine for Steve but completely forgot how it will be for Irmina.

Irmina was minding her own business, talking to her commandos about the the terrain as Steve having a flashback to one of the many times he and Irmina comes across one another and he somehow was unconscious but still alive.

No one could have stopped him as he rushed to Irmina and ready to put a fist on to her face.

The Lieutenant General of course stopped it with ease before her world comes crumbling down. Her chest tightened, her breathe quicken and her body visibly shaking, never moving an inch as she focused on the Captain.

Steve managed to break free from her grip, staggering back while Irmina tried her hardest to fight the war within herself. She is genetically coded to kill Steve Rogers, the one and only Captain American.

"What are you doing here, General?" Steve spat out, disgusted to see her face.

Irmina, all she wanted to do right now is to run.

"I'm not a General."

"You're SS—"

"I am Lieutenant General König of the Bundeswehr, Captain."

Irmina managed to say, trying not to show her fear but the shaky hands and breathes, everyone knew. Her commandos were there, would willingly step in against a super soldier and by the look of her eyes, she is ready to kill this man.

So is Steve ready to finish her off for once.

Irmina's internal struggle played out in her eyes, a war between revenge and forgiveness. As she looked the Agents and Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. with a mixture of betrayal and disgust before turning her attention back to the soldier displaced from his time.

A reflection of her own temporal displacement reflected in his eyes.

But he would do everything to go back while she would do the same to stay.

Natasha clenched her jaws while Maria's gaze fell on the ground because they know this is betrayal in Irmina's books.

In an attempt to restrain, Steve pushed against Irmina, but she resisted, not moving an inch, causing him to lose balance and collide with a table with every single weapon that both special forces uses. Seizing the opportunity, he grabbed a knife and hurled it toward Irmina's head. She caught the knife with ease, fuelled with anger. The atmosphere crackled with tension as she retaliated, sending the blade back with immense force.

To a casual observer, it might seem like a miss, but those who actually paid attention, it was a warning for Steve if he were to continue. The edge sliced the tip of Steve's ear, a clear demonstration that Irmina will kill him if she has to. The room hung in suspense, the conflict escalation with each passing moment.

Fury, Maria and Natasha could see that the super soldier serum in Steve is less superior than Irmina's. The cut on his ear, trickled slowly down on the side of his face.

The only reason why most didn't caught Irmina cutting his ear is because the military knife went straight through the door of an armoured Humvee.

"You're a killer!" Steve yelled as he ran, no calculation, just pure conflicted thoughts as he threw punches at Irmina, who dodged them like it was just a simple dance to her.

Irmina clenched her jaws, letting herself being pushed by the Captain before spitting obvious and truest fact, "Every single person in this room is a killer, Captain. It's only a matter of directly or indirectly." The statement hung in the air, a stark reminder of the blurred lines between heroes and villains, soldiers and killers, in the fucked world they inhabited.

"You killed for the goddamn Nazis." Steve stated, the weight of the words hanging in the air.

Irmina collided a table, causing Steve decided be smart and stagger back. She leaned against her desk, eyeing the deadly blades laod out before her. The katanas, both beautiful and lethal, seemed to beckon her.

"I killed for the sake of my people," she retored, a defiance in her voice that echoed through the tense atmosphere.

"Liar."

Her gaze lingered on the katanas, weapons that had witnessed both bloodshed and sacrifice. Closing her eyes briefly, winning the fight with her demons for once, Irmina tossed the beautifully crafted blades to Keller. The Lieutenant caught them with ease and without awaited orders, swiftly got out of the area.

The Lieutenant, without an order, took off from the training area.

"I killed for my people and I was a villain," she confessed, her voice carrying the burden of truth.

"Because you are one," Steve replied firmly, blinded by his patriotism.

Irmina did not shy away from his judgement. "You killed for your people and you are a hero. We did the same fucking thing, the only difference was what side we were on."

The statement hit Steve hard, sending him into a spiral of conflicting emotions. Irmina approached him with eyes that bore the scars of war, making it clear that the line between hero and villain was often blurred by the circumstances one found themselves in.

Steve kept swinging with his arms, trying his best to do at least some harm to the woman but all she did was block it as they took a couple steps.

"Use your legs, Captain! Have you not learnt?" Irmina's voice cut through the intensity of the moment, pushing Steve with full force, tripping himself with his footing. He looked up at her, burning with determination to kill as he should have decades ago.

The Commandos and Seals, stood rooted in their spots, watching the skirmish as if it were a carefully orchestrated training exercise. Marlene shouting all of them, the moment Irmina tossed the blades.

"Do not interfere—only when Lieutenant General endured broken bones."

That will never happen.

Despite all odds, Captain America managed to land a kick to Irmina's ribs. She scoffed in response, a sound that echoed through the tense air. Cracking her neck and trying her best to relax her muscles, Irmina presented an even greater challenge to Steve, the fight taking on a new level of intensity.

"You shouldn't be alive!" Steve repeated, his voice strained as he controlled his breathing, thinking of the next moves.

"Neither should you—but here we are," Irmina retorted, a hint of mockery in her tone. "We are so far out of our time, Captain."

Steve tried to respond, but Irmina pressed on, her emotions surfacing. "You should have tried harder to kill me."

"Many men died because of you!" Steve accused.

"I gave you so many chances to kill me! And yet, you somehow failed!" Irmina yelled, fists clenched, tears threatening to spill. "You think I wanted those good and honorable men to die? I lost men too."

Irmina released her hands, revealing the bleeding palms, the wounds healing in seconds. The Captain stood still, processing the torrent of emotions.

"Not the Nazis! The German Army! The men who fought for their country! The men who never wore the SS symbols on their uniforms!" Irmina's voice cracked with emotion.

She let her hands free from the tension, and everyone saw the bleed on her palm, healing in seconds compared to the cut on Steve's ear. As the confrontation continued, Anna, having sneaked into the training area, regretted her choice upon hearing Irmina's painful revelations.

"My brothers died by your hands, and you were praised—we were camping," Irmina revealed, tears streaming down her face.

Steve, confused and conflicted, listened as Irmina recounted the painful memory. "They were unarmed, and you killed them in cold blood! I couldn't do anything to save them. I promised Kaiser that he would see his son again, but I failed because of you! You are much more a war criminal than I am!"

Steve, realizing the gravity of his past actions, asked, "Then why didn't you kill me?"

"Oh, I would have. I would have enjoyed it. But the world needs its hero, and everyone was finally united," Irmina confessed, her voice heavy, pained. "So I endured to be one of the many villains. I endured the loss of my family. I endured so maybe, just maybe, someone would finally finish me off." Irmina's eyes bore into Steve's. "And if you say it's God's plan, he is sick for what he has put me through."

Irmina unfazed, fixing her stance while Steve got up, she could see that Steve was fighting a war in his head as he finally remembered the very moment Irmina was talking about.

Majority of those in the hangar were trying to process that both super soldiers had fought in the war, especially Irmina as this information about her being a super soldier was never explicitly mentioned as much as the fact that she served in the War.

"Countless men died for a senseless war and you had the chance to end it but you failed because me to fight for you? I had enough of your bullshit to even see if you were truly a good man. Director, you and your little Agents can fuck off and Agent Romanov, use that syringe on him."

Natasha's eyes flickers, knowing that Irmina will never forgive her for this.

"Irmina—" Maria began, but she was cut off by Irmina's sharp retort.

"A little warning would have been nice, Commander."

Irmina walked out the area in a rush, never wanting to deal with anymore soldiers. She paused in her paths, realising that Anna had listened to everything she said. The poor girl not knowing what to do to comfort or help Irmina in the slightest. She mentally scolded herself as Irmina just walked out.

Irmina felt her chest tightened, unable to find anything to keep her ground. Her breaths quickened, becoming shallow and erratic. Marlene unsure if she should help as she follow a couple metres, trying not to alert her.

"Stop—" Irmina gasped, clutching her chest unable to control her breathing as she turned to Marlene.

"Irmina, let me help you." Marlene pleaded, as Adelaide stopped by her side.

"No, go away."

"I will not."

"Fuck, please just go away" Irmina's voice quivering as she continued her way. Marlene's heart ached for her friend, witnessing the gradual unravelling of the usually cheerful and strong Irmina. She has noticed the signs but never knew how to even help the Lieutenant General that always help everything but herself, the weight of her own silence pressed heavily on her shoulders.

Away from prying eyes, her panic attack intensified. It was quite ironic that she found peace in the praying area when her religious beliefs were just erased from her lives. Gasping for air, she sank to the ground, her hands trembling. The weight of her past bore down on her shoulders, leaving her feeling suffocated.

The last line of defence she had for herself was gone in an instant when she caught the Captain's fist.

The two woman, despite Irmina's plea for solitude, couldn't bear to watch their friends suffer. Hesitating, Marlene approached first, cautious, mindful of Irmina's fragile state.

"Irmina, let me help." Marlene whispered, kneeling beside her. But her pleas were never heard as Irmina lost in the throes of panic, not responding to the Captain. Adelaide went out of the area, informing any of her men to prohibit anyone but Anna to enter.

The echoes of her terrible past, replayed in Irmina's mind, the faces of those she lost and the lives she took haunting her. Her breaths came in ragged bursts, each gasp a struggle against the memories, threatening to consume her.

Both women, understanding the severity of the situation, Marlene gently placed a hand on Irmina's back, offering a grounding touch.

Adelaide spoke softly, sitting beside Irmina on the bench as she placed her hand on Irmina's knee, hoping she give the same grounding touch like Marlene is doing.

"Mina, it is okay. You're with us."

The years of pain and guilt that had been building up slowly subdue, along the panic attack while both stayed by her side. Irmina drained and emotionally battered, leaned into Adelaide's steadying presence, grateful that these two never listened to her.

"Mami?"

Marlene turned to Anna, who didn't even realise how she addressed Irmina. The Captain gestured for the teenager to take her place, to keep her grounded. Anna placed her hand on Irmina's arm, pulling down from her head. She let out a chuckle, the moment Irmina acknowledge her.

"Hallo."

"Hi."

"Do you want to talk about it?" Anna found the perfect time and that was when Irmina smiling at her, wiping her tears away. "Only if you want to."

"I completely understand if you do not want me in your life ever—"

"You're the only one that never looked or treated me differently after everything that has happened with me. I do not want anyone else taking care of me."

Irmina took a long pause before she stopped the two soldiers that were ready to leave. She needed to tell the women, most important in her life.

She took more than hour to explained everything she had done in the World War and reasonings to why she hated the Captain. Not missing any detail.

Both Adelaide and Marlene knew she wasn't lying because never once, she had praised herself and called herself a hero.

They knew everything.

The way she talked about her unit and the men she willing to kill if they didn't share the same morality with her. The Shadow Unit were never really the villains of the world. They saved as many people as they could, risking their own lives each time they had the chance. Ruined missions just so those imprisoned in the Holocaust had time to at least say goodbyes to their families.

"But you saved them," Adelaide whispered.

"I saved people, never families. I helped soldiers run from the useless war. How many children became orphans just because I didn't have time to save their parents or mothers at least. Maybe they hated me for not letting them die with their families and I am completely fine with that. I will find myself worthy of a life like this because I have taken it from so many people."

"Irmina—please let yourself enjoy. You are helping us to lengths no other high ranks have done," Adelaide pleaded.

"You chose me when all of them would have wanted me to retire," Marlene reminded, her demeanor unbothered even as her stump throbbed with pain. Irmina, surrounded by their unwavering support, felt a weight lift, if only slightly, from her burdened shoulders.

"Ma'am, the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. wants to talk to you," Red voiced, Irmina's katanas strapped to his back.

"Nien. You are allowed to use force if they try." Irmina dished out, patting the hands on parts of her body, telling them she is better now. "I told them—"

"To fuck off." Irmina turned to Anna, holding back her smirk while Marlene offended by her words. "Hey! Her words!"

She got out of the makeshift oraying area to find the Navy Seals trying to push the Agents away.

"You can stay and recruit I suppose. But you will never an audience with me. Pissed me off another time, forget about even trying to reconcile with me."

"Mina!"

"It's Lieutenant General König." Irmina spat out, walking away to her office. Natasha's breathing staggered as she watched Irmina walked away, barely even acknowledging Maria, her fucking best friend.

The Redhead walked away, fighting her tears. Only just Irmina had let herself love another, that chance was just gone instant.

—uh oh...—

"You're too mean to Natasha."

"Anna, shut up."

"Hey, you brought me here."

"Because you said you wanted to come."

"Could have said no."

"You cannot inherit my sass. Finish your work."

"I like having Natasha around."

"I will send—"

"Maria too. She's not too loud."

Irmina glared at the teenager who immediately went to her homework and pretended to do work while Marlene entered with files and a report, gesturing for her to wear headphones.

The Captain reported to her everything that have been happening on the fort, laughing to herself at the looks that two girls are giving one another. Having Anna, is somewhat healing the inner child of Irmina's.

"Also, Commander Hill is right outside."

"Send her in, I guess."

"Irmina—"

The woman raised her finger at Maria as she looked at Marlene, also telling her to bring Anna with her too.

"What?"

"Look, I apologise for the no warning but you know I have orders."

Irmina clenched her jaws, staring at Maria with the same cold eyes as a couple days ago.

"It's orders."

"You, with one sentence, to Fury, could easily convinced him." Irmina argued.

"But you'd never let us."

"I will have but I won't show my fucking face. I thought I was going to die because of a stupid panic attack triggered by his stupid fucking face." Irmina exclaimed, frustration and anger lacing her words. The wounds from the past and the revelations this morning had left her emotionally raw and the idea of confronting Fury intensified her distress.

"I am sorry, Irmina. I wished maybe I should have defied orders or talked to Fury but my entire life I only knew how to take orders until quite I broke a couple of them."

"You broke the rules?"

"I hated it."

Irmina chuckled softly, a tension relived a little. Maria smiled, hoping that she still has her best friend. No one knows her as much as Irmina does. The Commander took a step forward and on instinct, the Lieutenant General pack up her files and stood up from her seat.

"Drink it all away?"

"I'm let off that easily?"

"You will have to do more but I am too emotionally and mentally exhausted to even care."

—kekeke—

Irmina snuck into the S.H.I.E.L.D. bunk to find Natasha, who was shuffling around on her uncomfortable bed and her insomnia got even worse.

"Trouble sleeping, Agent Romanov?" Irmina whispered, kneeling as she covered Natasha's mouth. "I can never be mad at you for so long, darling."

"I really thought I fucked up really bad." Natasha whispered back, sitting up as quiet as ever, having Irmina in between her legs. "I am sorry but for some reason, I couldn't go against this one."

"You know I can only hate for this."

Both assassins turned to the scruffling of the Captain, with one look Irmina took her hand and both disappeared into the shadows. Natasha was a little disoriented when they arrived in Irmina's sleeping area.

"That's convenient?"

"Oh it is—should have given a warning." Irmina grumble, taking out some snacks and soft drinks. "Fritz-Kola?"

"What now?"

"Basically a German coke."

"Well then sure."

"Ice?"

"Please."

Irmina handed the canteen cup filled with ice before pouring the soft drink for Natasha, handing her some snacks. The American has no idea why Irmina is still so gentle after the whole ordeal a couple days back. She hated how cold Irmina was for the past few days and she guessed Maria managed to talk things through.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"I know that whatever with the Captain is like a betrayal in your books."

"I overreacted. I—" Irmina paused, thinking of any words to describe the mixed of feelings she has. "This is so stupid, but I care about you more than I expected and it scares me."

"Irmina, we can still be friends if you do not want this." Natasha chuckled, more like a scoff, but Irmina could sense a hint of hurt behind that signature smirk.

"No, I do want this." Irmina whispered, plaching her hand on Natasha's. "I Told you it's terrifying for me."

"Oh, Mina. I am perfectly fine with that. If this doesn't work out, the it doesn't work out. I rather we try than we don't."

"You and your ultimatums," Irmina smirked while Natasha got closer to her. The Redhead inched closer, licking her own lips before looking into Irmina's electric blue eyes.

"Can I kiss you?"

"I don't know, can you?"

Natasha smiled, taking Irmina's canteen cup, just in case she spilled them. Their lips connecting after years of yearning for the other. They took their time, not rushing before Irmina pulled Natasha into her body by her waist. With one smooth movement, Natasha was straddling her thighs, their drinks still in her hands.

"About time," Adelaide chuckle, she wanted to take some snacks. Both women turn to the Colonel who was cackling to herself and Natasha spilled their drinks on Irmina's bed.

"Natasha! My bed!" Irmina shrieked, picking her up and placed Natasha on her desk, then cleaning her bed.

"Sorry."

The Colonel smiled at Natasha, gesturing for the drinks in her hands because she wanted some of it. The American handed Irmina's to her favourite Commando before drinking hers.

"We are leaving tomorrow?"

"Yes."

"You're leaving?"

"Well, I have to get my little one settled in the boarding school."

"Right, the merger."

"Well, we will be in Berlin, so visit." Irmina sighed, relieved that her bed wasn't to wet. Just another five minutes or so, it will be dry.

"You have the tracker, light it up anytime you want to see me."

Irmina scoffed lightly, while Adelaide smirked at the two's behaviour. Natasha sighed, as Adelaide stayed for a while more, trying to see what was going to happen.

"I'll leave you two to whatever. Just saying, she is really good with her tongue."

Irmina scratched her neck in response while Natasha just scoffed, actually pondered about how true Adelaide's words are. She hasn't slept with anyone for a very long time—well, hasn't had a mind-blowing orgasm.

"Are we going to do your way or?"

"Are you that horny, Princess?"

"Stop with the names."

"Oh, how come, you don't like being call the names, baby?" Irmina teased, her voice laced with smug while she walked to Natasha, landing herself standing in between her legs. Her hands running up and down Natasha's sides. "You know I love calling you names."

"Fine." Natasha grumble, straightening her back as she got a slight shiver, doesn't know what it is. "Irmina."

"Let's get you to bed, shall we?"

"No I want you to fuck me till i'm forced to sleep."

"In the desert?"

"Fuck, I need to get all sweaty and it's because of you, not the weather." Natasha whispered, wrapping her legs around Irmina's waist, landing on her ass. She bunched up Irmina's military shirt that was awfully tight on her in her hands as she pulled Irmina into her body. The older woman who let her until their lips were a breath away.

"We haven't had our third date." Natasha whined in response, she tilted her head back, trying to think but also to tease Irmina. The younger woman was convincing. Very convincing as Irmina placed kisses on the soft skin of her neck. The older woman let out a groan, couldn't find how soft Natasha's skin believable while the younger woman let out a gasp at the sudden kisses on her skin.

"Irmina, we just did—We had our third date."

"You called the reconciliation a date?"

"Yes," Natasha's breath for stuck in her throat with Irmina pulled her to the edge of the desk. Irmina pulled her chin, making Natasha look at her with desperate. "Please I haven't had a good orgasm."

"Oh that's not something I'll allow now."

Irmina pulled the hem of Natasha's shorts, but only to tease. The former KGB let out a whimper which a shit-eating smirked flashed across Irmina's face.

"Just fuck me, please."

"Well, it is almost dawn. Do mind being caught, Angel?"

"No."

"You love for me to get started, huh?" Irmina whispered against the shell of her ear as her hands roam all over Natasha's body, trying to find every little reaction every turn she laid hands on her body.

Natasha Romanov is quite sensitive.

The redhead jolted up and into Irmina's body when she felt hands on her thighs, inching closer to where she want those fingers. The teasing doesn't help with her arousal. The way her legs kept closing but only to tighten her hold on Irmina, not letting her get any friction pissed her off. She hated that smirk that is denying her pleasure and with another whimper letting out from her lips.

"Fuck," a whisper from Irmina's lips when she felt the soaked panties of Natasha's. The Redhead clawed onto her clothed back, desperate to feel something with all the teasing. Natasha let out a small moan which drove Irmina insane. "You are so wet baby."

"Can we go pass the teasing?"

"I don't know, I quite like to see you all messy and whimpering."

"Please—I can't take anymore teasing."

Without warning, Irmina slipped her fingers pass those black panties and Natasha gasped into Irmina's neck.

"You're fucking dripping, Romanov."

The unholy and sloppy sounds of Natasha's arousal, made Irmina even hotter than usual. Maybe it's the desert or maybe it's the longing for the Russian-American. Natasha was absolutely gone as Irmina continued with a blistering pace.

She had never felt this good.

Irmina slowed down her pace when Natasha got too loud. They are in the middle of the African Desert and all of her soldiers are definitely not getting laid here.

"Shush, shush. Baby you cannot be loud." Irmina whispered, continuing with her slow pace with Natasha letting a somewhat groan between her teeth and her head tilting back, her hands perched on Irmina's desk. "That's it. That's my good girl."

The older woman swiped across the younger woman's lips before trying to pushed her thumb in, it went with ease while Irmina slipped another finger. Natasha let out an awfully loud moan, she couldn't hold it back.

"Well, Natasha's having a good time." Marlene voiced while Adelaide snickered to herself.

"It's hard to be quiet when Irmina is fucking you."

"Oh I know. You aren't particularly quiet in her office."

Adelaide smirked, also jealous that Natasha will be the one to have Irmina to herself for the rest of her life now.

"Princess, I told you to be quiet."

"Sorry," Natasha whined, clenching down on Irmina's fingers as she sucked on Irmina's thumb.

"If you do this, people are going to find you in here, three fingers deep and sucking onto my thumb. Unless you want that, by all means."

And just their luck, Maria walked in and she found Natasha in a state she has never witnessed before connecting eyes with Irmina. Natasha raised her head, wondering why Irmina slowed down, just inches away from her orgasm.

The older woman removed her thumb as pulled Natasha into her body while Maria grinned standing right behind Irmina, caressing Natasha's legs.

The Assassin whimpered and overwhelmed with all the parts of her body being touched by two women high in their ranks.

God she remembered how good Maria was with her strap.

With one more thrust, Natasha came undone, muffled into Irmina's shoulder as her hands held onto Irmina's back for dear life and Maria chuckled softly into Natasha's arm.

"Shush, shush, that's a good girl," Irmina whispered, slowly pulling out her fingers and Natasha whined at the lost of her fingers as well how sensitive she was.

"Can I have a taste, Natasha?"

"No, you had enough of it."

Maria gasped in response, watching Irmina slowly licked her fingers clean, eyes like a siren, left Natasha mesmerised as she ran her free hand into Natasha's sweaty hair, moaning at the taste.

"Oh, you are fucked when Irmina uses her tongue if you're already like this."

"Fuck, I keep hearing about her tongue."

"You haven't kissed her?"

"I have," Irmina jumped in, "Just not with tongue."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 117 17
Ira Morozov and Natasha Romanoff met at the Red Room Academy, a place where they trained women and girls to be the world's deadliest assassins and be...
393K 10.1K 14
LUST. ❝ i didn't know what love was until i met you❞ MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE NATASHA ROMANOFF: BLACK WIDOW AVENGERS A 'MIRACLES AND LEGENDS' SE...
14.4K 619 17
Steve Rogers thought he was one of the lucky ones but Natasha Romanoff, well, she thought that she was terribly misfortunate and she would love to ki...
313K 9K 62
Tony's sister that disappeared from his life when she was five reemerges. Tony's less than thrilled as he blames her for what became of their parents...