Dancing with the stars

Per KingaBoczkowska

Més

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

2

347 12 3
Per KingaBoczkowska

*Tini pov*

Two days later
I'm at the airport with my mum we promised each other that we will see each other when ever we can. On the other hand I really can't wait to be in Italy and see who's going to be my dancing buddy. I bet that who ever it is were going to get on really well. But again I've got a problem right now i'm really scared to fly and it's going to be quite a long journey so I will probably try to sleep or something.

Tmum: Tini are you even listening to me you drifted od into space.

Me: oh sorry mum it's just because I'm so exited to go to Italy and find out who in going to dance with.

*The plain to Italy leaves in 10 minutes*

Tmum: well see you honey have fun there no matter what ok.

Me: Okay mun love you. Cant wait to see you again.

I hug my mun and then get in the plain. After the plain set of I was a bit scared but it was fine. I was sat next to a guy....He's so hot....i mean he just has those chocolate brown eyes and he looks so blaming cute. NO I HAVE TO STOP! Come on sins when do I think about guys like him. But I hope my dancing partner is going to be pretty hot. I mean not lime I really mind but I just hope he's hot.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

162K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
213K 5K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
101K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...