9

*Vilu pov*
After leon left I went to have a nice warm shower. Then I decided to look for an outfit wich was actually really hard cause I wonted to look casual but more unique, cause it was meant to be a date so it special inspecioly that it's our first date. I had like two hours left and I have to do my make up and still decide what I'm wearing.
I go i my walkin-wordrobe and look for some clothes (yeah I know a walkin-wordrobe in a hotel don't judge ok). I decide to wear a yellow crop top and black shorts and a jeans jacket and then black shoes to go with my shorts( outfit in media). I go and decide to have light yellow (not bright) eye shadow and the rest of the make up is really light as well. I go and curle my hair into loose curles and then I look at the clock and I have like 20 minutes left so I decide to turn on the T.V. And watch the news, I see that they were announcing who's going to be in the Dancing with the stars and they seem pretty exited about it but it's there job so it doesn't matter. Then I hear a knock I check my self in the mirror and look at the time again and he's two minutes early. I open the door and see that Jorge is wearing a tuxedo. WTF he told me to wear casual clothes and look at him he looks like we're going to a 5 star restaurant, but I hope were not. I have to admit though he does look hot in that actually to hot but I like it. But then I look down and realise that for the second time today he was holding flowers in his hands this lime red roses and in between the roses you could see a black pretty box.

J: Err...... These are for you again I guess.- then he handed me the flowers Omg he was so nervous that makes him look even more adorable he's just the cutest and the hottest guy I have ever went on a date with.

Me: Thank you jorgito.....What This?- after he handed me the flowers I kissed his cheek. I lit the flowers in a cup with water and took the box out and then also a not fell out I don't think he expects me to find it now if it was so well hidden but I decided I'll go along with his plan and read it later a.s then turn around to him and ask him about the box. I could see that he was slightly blushing and I don't get why people say only girls blush.

J: Well open it and she your self.- he mumbled it and smiled at the end I love his smile it's just so cute how could someone possibly not lovechild smile it really impossible. I open the box and I found a gold necklace saying ' ILoveyou ' he's just so cute I look up at him and smile I put the necklace down for a second so I don't drop it and run to him and give him a hug. He hugs me back and I pull away and kiss him I get butterflys in my stumarch and I feel sparks every where but then I pull away.

Me: Thank you jorge you really didn't have to but I still haven't forgave for the outfit you aid casual look.- i said and he grinned.

J: and it's good cause you look beautiful as always and your going to be fine wearing what ur wearing it's just that i'm, Man and I need to look proboly no mater what and u look perfect in anything. Do you want to put the necklace on or do you want to leave it for now.- when he said I look beautiful and that I'm pretty in anything I just smiled at him and hoped that I wouldn't blush but I did anyway and I hated it how he makes me blush so much but I also love it, and I love him.

Me; can you help me with it?- I ask him while I go and pick up the necklace to go and put it on and walk back to him.

J: with pleasure.- he helps me put the necklace on and when he touches my skin by accident he send shivers all the way down my spine wich is comeftable. I turn around and look in his perfect hazel eyes and just melt in them.- shall we go my lady.

Me: We shall my Prince - and with that we walked out of the hotel and went.......

Where do guys think they went
KINGABOCZKOWSKA