6

*Jorges Pov*
Yes I get to work with tini. I cant wait even though I really do have to admit it does hurt that she thinks that of me. She doesn't even know anything about my past and she's just judging me, it's kind of unfair. But i think that for some reason I'm falling for her already. I know she hates me and that it will never happen but you never know maybe we might end up together one day. But for how I have to play cool. I decide that I'm going to go up to her and talk to her about the dance that were going to do and when we should practice. I just don't know if it's going to be that easy talking to her.

Me: So......When do you want to start making and practiceing the dance cause I really don't mind I can do any day really. It just depends on you I really don't want argue with you and I just want to do it and get through the show with out arguing with you.- Omg i did it again when ever I stress out I talk really fast and I did it this time as well. I sore that tini was looking at me and she started giggling and I smiled at her and said.- What you laughing at.

T: You your really cute when your nervous and you talk fast.- after she said that I was grinning and she grabed her mouth and gasped as if she weren't meant to say that out loud.

Me: Did you just say that I'm cute. - I said smirking at her while she was blushing like crazy she looks so cute when she blushes. Jorge Stop you can't like her!

T: What......No i cant remember saying that you must have heard me wrong I said come to my hotel room it's 177 at 17:00 today so we could talk. - Omg her room is right next to mine. omg! Is this a joke or something.

Me: ok today at your at 17:00 done.- i cant wait to talk to her I think she likes me as well but she just tries to hide it cause she doesn't want to fall for me, after only knowing me for a day.