1

*Tini POV*
Omg i just got in! I got in the program! I have to tell mum! I'm wondering who I'm going to dance with! Ok martina calm down. But I just can't it's like impossible.

Me: Mum where are you!

Tmum: I'm in my room hun what's up. Why you shouting?

Me: mum I just got in the program!

*Tini barges into her mums room while a second later falling on her mums bed.*

Tmum: What are you talking bout honey? What program did you get into?

Omg my mum can be so dumb sometimes! I can't belive she actually forgot about this.

Me: Dancing with the stars mum! How could you forget about this! I mean this is like the best show ever and they actually picked me!

Tmum: that's great so when are you starting? Where is it even?

Me: it's starting in two days mum! Wait I'll check where it's going to get filmed.

* martina go and gets the letter and reads it*

Omg I don't know how I should tell mum this. I cant go that far without her! And I cant stay cause I've even got the ticket with the letter I can't let them down! That's how from being really exited I'm kind of sad this is not fair.

Me: mum it's really far away from here.

Tmum: where is it hun. What do you mean by really far away?

Me: mum it's in Italy! I can't go without you.

Tmum: martina dont worry I'll come and visit you. You'll be fine, we're going to keep in touch all the time. It's going to be like were together all the time. Don't worry you have to go it's a great opertunity for you. Your a realy good dancer and your could learn few other dances as well so it's going to be fine.

Me: I live you mum you know that. I really going to miss you every day. I really can't wait to be there either. It's going to be fun, I'll come and visit you really offer as well. When ever I'll have a holiday we have to see each other promise.

Tmum: promise. I live you to. Cant wait to see my little girl on TV it's going to be great.

* They pull into a really tight hug and stay like that for a few minutes.