4

*Jorges pov*
Oh so that's her....She simed pretty pissed when we were on the plane and I was wondering why? I mean people usually love me....i hsve to admit though she looks hot in this out fit. Then she snaps me out of my thoughts.

T: Do you have to smirk can't you smile it's not that hard. - So she wants to see me smile never going to happen.

Me: No can you show me how to smile. - I was being checky wich oviecly didn't like. Cause she went really serious.

T: Are you serious your only doing this to annoy me.- as she says it I just nod and she shoukes her head as in deacbelife.

Me: You love me really, I can see it in your eyes.- this time as I said this she chuckled and smiled slightly, when she realised I sore it she did a straight face.

Me: You have a beautiful smile Tini. You are beautiful.- why did I just tell her that. OMG she's like going to hate me why do I always say the wrong words when I actually care about someone.

T: Oh come on jorge am I like the tenth girl you said that to. Are you one of the boys that flirts with every girl that you see, well I'm pretty sure this is going to be fun working her having to cope with you. Plus jorge I'm not one of the girls that goes for the boys abs or for there looks or money. So you can stop flirting now cause it won't work on me so just give it up and save both of use time.- somehow those words usually I wouldnt care but this time I did and I don't like it. It actually hurt that she said all those words. I actually feel really nervous near her I hate this feeling I don't want it to be like this.