𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞

By Nystywrites

"𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 �... More

Introduction & Copyright
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHARACTER SKETCH: 2
PROLOGUE - Part I
01| His outburst
02|7 years later
03| London
04| The Interview
05| They met, Again.
06| Dream
07| Work for the devil
08| Selfish Bastard
09| My boss is a jerk
10| A Beauty
11| First day at work
12| Arrogant!
13| Surprise
14| Trip together
15| Wandering
16 | Just friends?
17| Truth or dare?
18 | Only she could handle him
19 | Is he... jealous?
20| A girl?
21|Date or Secretary?
22|My Goddess
23 | His possessiveness
25 | A desperate Kiss
26 | Interupted Makeout session.
27 | Closeness
28 | Wet dream
29 | Feelings
30 | Betrayed.
31 | Broken
32 | Mistake or Misunderstanding?
33 | Regrets ( Part II )
34 | A Man
35 | His need
36 | Shattered
37 | Realisation.
38 | A promise
39 | Don't blush!
40 | All about fate
41 | A fool
Part 43 - 44

24 | Birthday

9.4K 637 40
By Nystywrites

It's 6 Am in the morning and I am here working out in my gym.

I vent my entire frustration on working on my body and it's the favourite part of my day.

As I was busy, doing the push ups, the ringing sound of my phone echoes in the room and I frowned.

No one calls me this early.

I went to the side stand to get my phone and I looked at the caller id.

Maria.

She never calls me this early unless it is something important or an emergency.

Without wasting another second I picked the call and she spoke in a cheerful and elegant tone.

"Morning Mr Rajvansh, Don't worry about the company for today as I'll make sure everything is perfect and Miss Singhania has shifted all your meetings for tomorrow so enjoy your day off and also... Happy Birthday Mr Rajvansh"

Happy Birthday?

I checked my screen and the date was [ 03-11-2023]

It really is my birthday.

"Thank you Maria" I said softly and she hung up.

But the question is how did she get to know its my birthday. But then realisation hit me.

Miss Singhania has shifted all your meetings for tomorrow.

Maria's words ranged inside my head and now everything is crystal clear.

A genuine and Happy smile crept on my face as I realised that Aanya still remembers my birth date.

But the most amusing part is, my feisty little kitten didn't even bother to ask me once before shifting my meetings for tomorrow.

What would you call me if I said that I fucking love it when Aanya breaks the rules and tries to dominate everything.

She was always the first one to wish me every year on my birthday, even before my own family members.

Immediately, I went towards my room, showered and changed into my casuals as " My so called boss for a day " has announced my day off and I think I am certainly spending my entire day here.

As I was coming out from my walkin closet, the memories of my past days engulfed me into a deep thought.

[Flashback]

"Don't run Princess, you will hurt yourself" I said to Aanya as she is a tiny little amusing creature with even tiny legs.

She always has to run to catch up with my pace.

"Happy Bawday Kian" She said in her baby tone and I smiled at her.

"You came here, all the way running just to say this?"  I asked, faking my anger because honestly speaking, I can never remain angry at her.

"It's your bawday Kiashh and I said I will wish you first" She said and tried to reach down to her tiny bag, she was carrying.

Within a second, there was a huge Chocolate bar infront of me and I laughed.

"Dadda bought me this yetelday but I didn't eat it. I kept it for you. Its your bawday

I took the chocolate bar she had in her hands and bent down to give her a hug.

Then suddenly, we heard a deep voice and it was none other than my Dad.

Standing with a camera in his hands.

"Smile Bachho" My Dad said and He was focusing his camera on us.

Without missing a single beat, I wrapped my arms on Aanya's shoulder and she was grining at the camera, and speaking of me? My entire attention was at the girl standing beside me.

"Ahhaa... perfect" My Dad said as soon as he was done with his protography session.

[Flashback ends]

I was out if my thinking as my phone buzzed again and now it's my baby sister.

I picked up the call with a smile and she screamed as soon as I appeared on the camera.

"Happppyyyyyyy Birthdayyyyy Bhaiiiiiiiiii" She screamed at the top of her lungs and I glad that we don't have neighbours around our house.

"Thank you Aaru" I said, chuckling at her antics.

As soon as She completed, her phone was snatched by my dickhead brother. Kabir.

"Happy birthday from your favourite sibling Bhaii" He grinned at the camera and Aaru roared in the background.

"Do not even think of stealing my position Kabirr" Aaru spoke like an angry kitten and my entire family laughed at her.

Maa took the phone and she said with a smile
"Happy birthday Baby". Tears welling up in her eye as she fought to not let them fall.

One thing I hate to my gut.

Her tears.

"Is this the gift I get on my birthday? My precious Maa's tears? Maa, trust me it will be a fucked up year for me if I'll witness my mother crying on my own birthday"

And none of the words I spoke were false. Indeed my mother is the kindest soul I know.

Soon I talked with everyone, Chachi, Papa, Chachu and It felt like I had an emotional family reunion.

It was possible because of Aanya. Every year, on my birthday , I end up keeping my phone silent due to some meetings or any other work.

And even if I'll talk to my family, it will be a short time conversation.

But today, it felt different.

Aanya Singhania is still that little 5 years old tiny girl with a small pony on her head who ran all the way towards my home just so she could wish me first.

She is still that girl who gave up on eating her favourite chocolate bar so she could give it to me.

How can someone not be affected by this girl?

If someone will ask me to describe happiness in a single word, I would gladly give my reply without any hesitation.

Aanya.

Aanya Singhania effortlessly became the description of my happiness.

After I talked to everyone, Aaru took her phone back.

"Now its time for you gift bhai" Aaru winked at me and later it turned into a mischievous smile .

"Shocker!, I thought you only knew how to get gifts from me, not giving me"  I laughed as soon as I finished my lines.

"Bhaiiiiii" She whined like a baby and I continued with my laughing session.

As soon as She hang up, there was a ping of notification and it was from Aaru.

I opened her chat, it was a picture of a little boy looking at a little girl while hugging her and the girl was just grining at the camera.

It was Us.

The picture Dad took years ago on my 9th Birthday.

Indeed this is the best gift so far my sister could give me.

The most precious one.

__________________________________

AUTHOR💖

Hey guyss❤️

For the first time even I can say that I am satisfied with my chapterr😭😭❤️

(Not self-praising but just happy❤️😭)

Special Thanks to storiesbyroy  as She was one who told me to go and update at this instant❤️

How was the chapter? Do let me know your pretty opinions 💖

Happy reading guys❤️✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 195K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
803K 6.1K 13
❤️ COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN❤️ FIRST PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here. THIS BOOK EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.IN...
846K 50.8K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...