Dareya - Kismat Ka Khel 2- Da...

By magical_wisher

In place of Abhijeet, Daya went on dangerous mission but he lost his life in the mission... While all believe... More

Teaser of Season 2
Chere pe Chera
Kaun ho tum
Daya v/s Raghu
Raghu Devil or Good
Raghu-Abhi Friendship
Ye tune kya kiya
Ansha
Bepannah
Raghu the saviour
Pyaar Hain Tumse..
Kabhi na Sukoon Aaya
Khel
Raghu weds Ansha
Sahib vs Abhijeet
Daya's Epiphany
Fanna
Dosti Pyaar Forever
Teaser

Daya -Abhi friends forever?

288 30 29
By magical_wisher

Chapter 17:-

Shreya was standing there, in the middle of what seemed like endless walls surrounding her. The once vibrant and ambitious girl now felt emptiness and pain deep within her soul. She had always prided herself on living life to the fullest and chasing her dreams without hesitation. But now, all that drive and determination had dissipated, leaving her feeling lost and defeated.

As she looked around at the stark walls, her mind was flooded with memories of a time when she felt alive and unstoppable. A time when her future was bright and her heart was full of hope and love. But those days were long gone, shattered into a million pieces, just like the walls that enveloped her now.

With each passing moment, Shreya felt her heart move closer towards death. She could see the light at the end of the tunnel, a faint glimmer of hope that she could finally leave this world and all its pain behind. But just as she stepped forward towards the light, a strong grip on her wrist pulled her back. She turned around, her eyes clouded with tears, only to see the face of the one person who had always held a special place in her heart.

It was him. The one who had always been there for her, supporting and encouraging her to chase her passions and dreams. The one who had shown her what true love felt like, and now, he was the one anchoring her back to life.

In that moment, as she looked into his eyes, Shreya felt a surge of emotions rush through her. She felt the warmth of his love, the comfort of his presence, and the strength of his love pushing away all the darkness and pain that consumed her.

With every ounce of his being, he pulled her back to life, reminding her that there was still so much more to live for. As Shreya embraced him, she took a deep breath and felt the fire of determination reignite within her. She knew that with his love and support, she could conquer anything that life threw her way.

And so, Shreya wiped away her tears and took his hand, ready to walk through the walls that had held her captive for so long. She felt a sense of gratitude for this second chance at life, and the love that had saved her from the brink of death.

Shreya opened her eyes slowly as she witnessed Rajat sitting by her side, he was overwhelmed by her consciousness as he tapped her hands lightings calling her name. She did not respond and looked at him blankly while he ran outside calling Doctors. 

She felt disappointed as she roamed her eyes around and not finding that person who she thought was around, soon everyone gathered around her but her eyes kept searching for one person but he was not their. She learned about the team coming to village to save them and they were happy to see her alive.

Shreya feels dejected as she closed her eyes slowly feeling the pain and sorrow as Abhi roamed his hand on her head. She slowly opened her eyes and saw his brother support around her. She smiled at him and other pushing all the thoughts back on her mind.

    ****************************************************************************

Whole village was cheering with laugher and fun, each house was making some dishes with happiness of returning their loved ones back home after a long time from Sahib imprisonment.

The villages were now free from sahib and returned back home to their beloved families which gave comfort and bundler of joy to each one of them.

The happiness which was lost amidst Sahib rule had finally returned after many sacrifice. CID team and village people were now aware of Truth behind Daya enacting to be Raghu for the sake of villagers and helped Bala to start a fresh life of freedom and happiness.

Its was around 8 O'clock in night:

CID team were shocked to witness Gyaan in the village and discussed how everything got connected intentionally or coincidently. 

Everyone were sitting near the clinic in Warande as Daya stood at a distance silently, everyone kept glancing at him in intervals. 

Sachin(nodding):Haa wo Gyaan Mumbai gaya tha lekin itna bada coincidence kaise ho sakta hain, wo aap logo se waha milna aur phir ye sab..

Nikhil:(looks at Daya)Main to kahunga ki coincidence nahi kismat thi sir.

Daya was lost in his own world while Nikhil looks at all while they all noe. Acp was rubbing his hand with thinking about Daya love confession as Salunke pat his back.

Salunke:Are bhai, Sahib pakada gaaya isse baadi baat kya ho sakti hain aur uske saath(move to daya side)humara Daya hume milgaya isse zyada hume kya chaiye?

Acp was thinking something as Daya smiled a little at Salunke while others kept smiling happily seeing their Daya sir is alive.  daya roamed his eyes around looking at everyone, he died everyday to meet them, he was thirsty for their companionship. He missed his family, the bond, the happiness and sorrow they share with eachother and today everything was solved. His long desire of returning to his family was fulfilled yet he held himself against meeting everyone.

Acp:(comes beside him)Daya...(he looks at Acp)uss din tum bureau aaye the na sabko blast se bachane.

Daya kept staring at him while Nikhil - Rajat looked at him with curiosity. 

Freddy:(moved beside Daya)Daya sir hospital bhi aaye the mujhese milne.(Daya silently looked at him while evryone were confused)Maine behoshoshi ki halat mein aapko dekha tha sir par (wiping his tears)mujhe laga main hallucinate kar raha hu lekin aap waha the na?

Pankaj:(upset)Sir aap humse milne kyu nahi aaye?

Bala - Gyaan along with food entered the Warande gate as Bala smiling added garbing everyone attention.

Bala:(smiling)Wo Bhavu aaya tha re tumlogo bolna mangta..

Daya:(interrupting)Bala..(all looks at Daya as he bite his lips)sabke liye khana aagaya?(looked at ACP)sir aaiye kuch khalijiye phele baatein hoti rahegi.

Acp- salunke exchange glances look while others looks keenly at Daya tensed face and worry. Daya moved to Bala- Gyaan checking their wounds.

Bala:(confused)Bhavu apun ko nahi lagna mangta re.

Daya:(staring at Bala)Khane ki intezam kare baki baatein chod(looks at Gyaan)Gyaan kaise hain zakham.

Gyaan:Bhavu tu nahi suna re,Mard ko dard hona nahi mangta..(hold his arm)lekin apun ko bohut hua re.

Daya smile alittle at Gyaan words and ruffle his head with trio setting the plates for everyone as everyone glanced at them.

Nikhil:(bitting his nails)Daya sir ko kabhi kisi ke saath itne ghulte milte nahi dekha..

Rajat:(stared at Nikhil jealous face)Nikhil tum jealous ho Bala aur Gyaan se?

Nikhil:(stared back at Rajat nodding his head)Na..nahi to sir kya bol rahe ho aap.

Daya: Gyaan tu Mumbai ke nikal jaldh se jaldh, teri zarurath udhar zyada hain.

Gyaan and Bala exchange looks as Gyaan half heardly noddes his head. 
                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ansha, Uma kaki, Bala, Gyaan were having a fest in clinic Warande with some live cooking and enjoying the food along with CID members.

Acp :(looking at all)Sabke chere pe hasi wapas aahi gaayi salunke.

Salunke:(nodding)Lekin humare dono shero ke chere pe udasi kyu chai hui hain?

Acp :(looking at Daya standing beside Bala talking)Ye dono dosto ki jab tak thik se baat nahi hoti ye dono aise hi ghumsum rahenge.

Salunke: Abhijeet bhi aise hi ghum raha hain aur Daya ko avoid kar raha hain. (crossing his arms)Mujhe lagta hain ek baar ek jagha bheth ke baat karengle to theek hojayega lekin dono mein se koi ye koi nahi karna chatein.

Acp : (rolling his eyes)Waqt do Salunke,Abhijeet ke gusse ko to jante ho na tum aur ye dono bache nahi hain. Khudh shambhalenge baat ko.

Salunke : Haa haa lekin(smiles seeing Daya)Main to Bas Daya ko jeete jagte dekhke khush hu,Inn kuch dino mein kya beeti hain humpe.

Acp :(Smiles) Abhijeet ka vishwas ranglaaya(nodes)usse yakeen tha Daya uski icha ke bager usse chod ke nahi jaa sakta. 

Salunke:(raising his eyes)Boss tumhe pata tha Daya aur shreya ke baremein?

Acp : (glaring)Salunke Daya..(jerk his head)bhook nahi lagi wo dekh garam garam pakode, tu jaa kha warna mera sher khayega.

Salunke smiles as he move to grab some snacks along with Freddy-Pankaj deliciously enjoying warm food. Everyone were finally happy after a long time and spending a relax time. Sachin  was teasing Purvi snatching snacks from her plate as he kept frowning on him.  Rajat - Nikhil were dancing along with the village people as all the patients were sitting outside the client in the clinic corridor. 

Tarika was sitting beside shreya in the clinic corridor with she enjoying food and shreya smiling at everyone. 

Bala,Gyaan were gossiping with Daya as he kept stealing glances at shreya smiling face feeling relaxed to see her finally happy.
                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the background songs were playing as everyone were dancing simple steps in circel while Ansha and Daya were roasting Panner Tikka arguing over the oil applied on them. 

Daya: Ansha apune bolna na re, ismein itna tel daligi to jalna mangta ye.

Ansha: Raghu shut up, itna oil to chaiye warana roast kaise hoga.

Daya:(hitting his head)terko kaun banane bola?(Ansha glares at him frowning while Daya called Bala)bala idhar aa re.(Bala came running)Isko leke jaare.

Bala:Bhavji chalre tu 

Ansha:(showing hot tong)Ye paneer Jal jaayege main yaha se chali gaayi to..

Daya:(smirks)Tu idharko rukegi to jalana mangta. 

Bala laughs out loud with giving a highfive to Daya as Ansha splash water droplets on them,Daya turned otherway to escape and saw Abhi standing at clinic gate with anger filled eyes. Daya smile disappear as he lower his gaze but still felt a strong gaze of look.

Bala  : (whisper to Ansha)Bhavji idhar ko kuch hona mangta na?

Ansha: (smile)Ye to shurwat hain Bala.. 

Bala stare at her as she winks at him, veryone notice Abhijeet anger as they all stop and look at his direction. He storm inside towards Daya as everyone step forward. 

Abhi held Daya collar as he looked at him, Abhijeet drag him to center of people while everyone kept looking at them shocked.

Nikhil : (step forward)Daya sir..

Rajat : Nikhil, aaj tak Daya sir aur Abhijeet sir ke beech kisine kuch nahi kaha tum bhi maat jao.

Nikhil: Sir par Abhijeet sir bohut gusse mein lag rahe hain.

Rajat nodes in no as he stood with tensed face, Everyone come closer while suddenly Abhi turn to Daya slapping him hard on his cheeks. Daya was standing aimlessly as he bend down towards otherside with the force of slap with everyone stunned and shocked. 

Acp:(scream)Abhijeet... kya kar rahe ho?

Abhi take a closer step pulling Daya up infront of him and again slaps on other cheek. Daya was stunned as his head spin with the sudden 2 slaps from his best buddy while he try to stand with  fumbling feets. Abhi was angry as other try to stop but he stops them giving glares at them. They helplessly take back step with Daya showing his hand to stop them as well..

Bala/Gyaan: Bhavu..

Abhi again held Daya shirt collar turning towards him while Daya was confused with his behavior. Abhi again slaps this time little softly than the last time as Daya feel his anger washing away with each slap, Daya smiled a little rubbing his cheeks as he jerks his head and stood again infront of him.  Abhi starts slapping daya one after other continuously for straight 4 times in a row with he moving forward and Daya taking back steps.

Tarika :(worried clenching the wooden railing)Ye ho kya raha hain?

Shreya looks at her then at them as Daya turned around holding his spinning head losing his strength with falling on his knees. He takes a deep breathe as his gaze feel on Shreya. Their eyes meet while she avoid his eyes but he stares at her without blinking an eye. Abhi pull him again and was about to slap when Daya held his hand in his palm.

Daya:Abhijeet bas(Abhi glares at him as daya jerked his hand)bhulo maat haath main bhi utha sakta hu.

Abhi:(pushes him back with force)To utha na... (pats his chest)utha.. main yahi tere samne hu.. utha haath.

Sachin : (coming to ACP)Sir please rokiye, Abhijeet sir ka gussa bhar nikal raha hain.

Purvi: Aise lagta hain jaise itne dino se jo wo apne adhar rakhe the aaj wo pura ek saath niklega.

Nikhil :(rubbing his palm)Sir, Daya sir ko chot lagrahi hain.

Rajat: (looking at them)Par jab tak Abhijeet sir ka gussashant nahi hoga aur wo apni baat nahi karlenge wo kisiki nahi sunege.

Daya:(worried fumbling his feet)Abhijeet...

Acp(steps forward):Abhijeet bas karo(looking around)Sabke samne kya tamasha kar rahe ho?

Abhi:(turning to Acp)Sir, tamasha to isne kiya hain.

Salunke:Abhijeet Daya ne jo kiya samjh aata hain wo galat tha lekin tum iss tarha se gussa uspe nikaloge to usko Daya ki zarurath padegi.(Acp glares at salunke as everyone sigh at Salunke PJ)Main bas bol raha tha.

Acp : Abhijeet dekho sab aaj bohut khush hain isse bigado maat.

Abhi:(smriks pushing Daya back)Main bigad raha hu?? Sir puchiye isse isne kis wajha se maara humare Daya ko?

All looks at Abhi with confused expression while Daya stare at Abhi who was angrily clenching his fist. Daya glup his breathe roaming his hands in his hairs.

Abhi:(tears filled eyes)Hum yaha pagalo ki tarha isse dhund rahe the aur ye yaha Raghu ban ke bhetha tha. (Looks at Daya)itne baar humse mila, ek baar ek baar bhi nahi bataya.. (claps his hands)Bohut acha khel khela tune.

Abhi turns otherside as Daya lower his head, all were confused with Bala- Gyaan step forward tremblling.

Bala:Bhavu.. wo Raghu bhavu apun ki wajha se bana..

Daya stops Bala as he step towards Abhi while he was still angrily holding his fist controlling himself.

Daya:(trying)Abhi..

Abhi:(pushes him aside with standing infront of Acp)Sir Bala ne jaise kaha ye Raghu bana taki ye iss guao ko bacha sake Sahib ko pakad sake lekin uske saath saath aur ek wajha thi jo isne kisiko nahi batiye. 

All looks at daya puzzled as he was shocked hearing Abhi words, He gets some flashes and get lost. Abhi glares at him while Daya trembles seeing Abhi anger, Abhi take back steps and turns to leave  as Daya heart sinks seeing him heart broken.

He instantly take bigger steps towards Abhi hugging him from back tightly while Abhi try to remove his grip but his grip become stronger as Daya tears falls on Abhi back shirt. Abhi stops his action feeling daya tears as daya close his eyes with taking a deep sigh. Everyone were witnessing them fight, argue and reconcile as their heart cried along with the duo.

Daya:Boss..(Abhi close his eyes hearing this word after long time)sorry..

Abhi slowly opening his eyes jerk daya hug as he move forward with Daya stare at his back feeling the anger and disappointment Abhi feeling. He immediately sit on his knees with joining hands shocking others as they gasp looking at the situation and Abhi turned towards him.

Daya: Boss, (nodding his head)sorry na yaar.. (holding his arm)abh kya bache ki jaan leke manoge kya?

Abhi glares at him as a lump form in his throat and he looked at the sky keeping his hand on his hips. Daya looks at him with tears, while other were worried for them. 

Daya:(lower his head with clenching his fist)Main daar gaya tha Abhijeet(Abhi looks at him with daya still looking at the ground lowering his head)Janta hu CID officer hu..(jerking his head)tha, Abhijeet sach mano iss mission ke dauran kitni baar tumse milna chaha par sirf dur se hi dekhpaya.. 

Daya rub his eyes with his hand while Abhi stare at him thinking something and jerked his head.

Abhi:Mujhe teri koi khaani nahi suni hain.

Daya:(immediately looks at him)suna padega, ye jo tum mere liye apne adhar gussa liye ghum rahe ho na usse khatam karne ke liye sunna hoga. 

Abhi:Kyu sunu, kis rishte se sunu..

Daya felt devasted as he stare at Abhi angry eyes and his painful words stabbing Dayas heart, every one felt the pain both of them were going through.

Daya;(feeling devasted)Abhijeet.. dost ho tum mere.

Abhi:(smirks)dost? Huh? (Scratch his head)wahi dost na jisse tumne har kadam pe sirf jhut bole hain. Wahi dost na jisse tumne apni khusiyo ka hissa to banaya lekin dhuk mein shamil karna bhul gaaye... huh? (All looks at Abhi while he was roaming around as Daya kept sitting like a prisoner) Maine tujhe apna sabse acha dost mana aur tune kya kiya?mujhe apni baatein batne ka haqdar bhi nahi samjha (daya nodes his head in no)

Salunke: Abhijeet jaane do bata ko aur samjhne ki kosish karo ek CID officer ki life mein ye sari baatein hoti rehti hain, mission ko secret rakhna padhta hain.

Abhi : Haa sir, hoti rehti hain lekin kisi bhi CID office mein ek officer ki jagha dusre officer ko mission pe nahi bhejha jaata.

Salunke gets silent as he stares at ACP, Daya gets up and stand behind Abhi as Salunke glup his breathe looking at Abhi.

Daya;Abhijeet

Abhi:(irritated)Nahi sunna hain tumhara aur ek jhut.. (looks at Acp)sir iski to koi family thi hi nahi isliye iska mission pe jaana justified hain.

Acp :(raising his eyebrow)Abhijeet tum over react kar rahe ho.

Abhi :(smirks)hoo main.. (thinks looking at ACP) to theek hain sir, main hi yaha se chala jaata hu(Daya gets surprised with Abhi words as he looks at Abhi)waise aap to apne iss bete ki baat mante ho na to theek hain main hi yaha se chala jaata hu.

Abhi turns to leave as Daya move infront of him blocking his way, Abhi was shooting glares at daya as he clenched his fist.

Daya: Abhijeet, tum mujhse gussa ho to mujhspe gussa nikalo, Acp sir aur Salunke sir ki ismein koi galti nahi hain.

Abhi :(steps forward glaring at Daya in eyes)Professionalism mein jisse jo kaam diya jaaiye usse wo karna chaiye. Main senior hu tumhare ye baat tum bhale hi bhul gaaye ho(looks at Acp)Sir ko nahi bhulna chaiye tha.

All were silent as Acp takes a deep breathe coming towards Abhi .

Acp : Abhijeet, iss baat ko yahi khatam karo. Tum daya ko sahi salamt wapas laana chatein the na to aagay wo.

Abhi : (hold his head)Aap logo ko sach mein meri parvaha hain ya sirf mujhe lagta hain ki aap meri family ho?

Daya :(hold his hand with jerk)Kya bol rahe ho?

Abhi : Kyu? kuch galat bola? (Daya node his head)Tujhe ye sab tab sochna chaiye tha jab tum Acp sir aur Salunke sir ke saath milke mujhe jhut bol rahe the.

Acp : Abhijeet, situation waisi thi tumhe sab bataya nahi jaa sakta tha.

Abhi : Kaunsi situation? Sir, Pheli baat jis mission ke liye mujhe select kiya gaaya uspe aap (point at trio)teeno ne milke bina mujhe bataye bina mujhse kuch kahe khud decide karliya Daya ko bhejhna?

Daya : Abhijeet, yaar main bas tumhe khatre mein nahi dalna chatein tha aur boss waha tumhari zyada zarurath thi. 

Abhi : Aur teri nahi thi?(glares at him)puch yaha khade har ek insaan se tere jaane ke baad bureau ki kya halat thi(a gulp form in his throat)Tu nahi samjh raha hain ki main iss baat se itna gussa kyu hu..

Daya :(hold his ears)Samjh raha hu, janta hu jo hua usse tum bohut upset ho isliye maafi maang raha hu. Sorry yaar.. please maaf kardo please, ainda se aisa nahi hoga.

Abhi:(nodding his head)Ainda se..(smiles)Tu ache se janta hain iss duniya mein sabse zyada mujhe jhut se nafrat hain. Aur usse bhi zyada agar tune mujhse kuch chupaya to usse..  (Daya looks at him with guilt)lekin ye baat tu nahi samjh raha hain. Ya to tum sabko meri kabiliyat pe shak hain ya phir maine abh tak aisa kuch kiya hi nahi siliye iss mission pe mujhe replace kiya gaaya.

Acp : (nodding his head)Abhijeet aisa nahi tha, hume nahi laga tha Daya ke saath ye sab hoga.

Salunke:(joining)Abh jo hua usse chodna dost, jaane do baat ko.

Abhi : Jaane du..theek hain sir main bhuljata hu iss baat ko lekin (nodding looks at Daya) Daya ko kyu maara tune?(Daya gets stunned)bata sabko ki wo aur ek sach jo tu chupa raha ?(Daya lower his eyes) kyu tu mujhe avoid kar raha hain?Kyu milenge gaaya tha tu wapas Sahib se? Kyu?

Daya nodes his head in no with guilty expression as  Acp-Salunke also looks at him with confused expressions. Team was shocked with villagers whispering with themselves. 

Acp(raising his eyeborw):Matlabb kya hain tumhara Abhijeet?

Abhi:(looks at Acp)Sahib mera purana dushman hain ye to aap sab jante ho sivaye mere kyu ki mujhe wo yaad nahi lekin (point at Daya)isse puchiye isne kya kiya hain.

All looks at daya as he leave Abhi hand as salunke taps Daya shoulder cupping his face.

Salunke:Abhijeet kya keh raha hain Daya?

Acp:(putting his hand in pockets)Daya, tumne humse kaha ki tum Raghu iss guao ke liye bane the par Abhijeet kya keh raha hain?iske alwa aur kya baat hain Daya?

Daya: Sir,(avoiding Abhi stare)main nahi janta.. Abh..Abhijeet kya kehraha hain

Abhi:(hold by his collar)Bas kar ye natak, bas kar.. Bata sabko ki meri jaan bachane ke liye tune apne aapko mardiya. Abhijeet ko zinda rakhne ke liye Daya ko mardiya tune.

All were stunned as Abhi screaming words echo around, Daya held Abhi hands with all looking at them confusingly.

Acp :(shocked) Kya bol rahe ho tum Abhijeet?

Abhi;Haa sir(nodding)main sach bol raha hu.. hum sab iski ki ek wajha jante hain. Ye yaha iss guao walo ko bachane Bala ka saath de raha tha lekin uske saath saath ek aur wajha thi aur wo tha main. Mere liye ye yaha Raghu banke raha aur itna hi nahi(staring at Daya while Daya nodding his head in no holding Abhi hand)agar hum yaha nahi aate to ye yaha hamesha ke liye Raghu banke rehne wala tha.(all were shocked as they stare at him and daya shut his eyes)Iss guao mein sab sahi hone ke baad bhi ye humare pass lautne wala nahi tha sir.

Abhi was glaring with tears in his eyes with other shocked looking at him, Daya gluped his tears as he stared back at Abhijeet, Shreya was feeling the pain Daya was in as she stared at him unbelievably learning the truth.

***********************************************************************************

Here i end the chapter, Abhi - Daya friendship is like a gem to me, Daya means alot to Abhijeet and he just cant ignore the fact that Daya had been through so much just for his sake.

Hope it wasnt dramatic, so same as always drop in your views and likes. Finally Season 2 coming to and end with a new start.

Jo khatam hota hain waha se hi to nayi shurwat hoti hain, so stay tuned for more amazing chapters and new cover page and teaser.

This chapter is dedicated to only Abhi-Daya and also I know it's quite dramatic but do spread your loveble thoughts on it.

Thankyou all for being the part of this roller coaster ride and supporting me throughout the story. I cant even describe in words what it mean to pen these chapter down, ok lets talk at the last chapter about the season 2.

Drop in your views and likes.

Lots of love

Dareians Rocks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 1.3K 40
The story is basically based on how do a mere coincidence can change our life. Story about a police officer and a independent girl. What will happen...
22.9K 668 18
Shreya ma'am got married to Siddharth, daya sir started being silent all the time and forgot to smile, everone was so worried about him, abhijeet sir...
22.2K 1.4K 21
After watching the recent episodes i really think Abhinav deserved better. But still Dil hai ke manta nahin.. so here is a another ff of Akshnav bt...
29.3K 1K 14
This is a non investing story after eye gang series, we all wanted dareya back but unfortunately CID went off air. It might come back soon but before...