Creepypasta Boyfriend Senari...

By Killer_Diva666

Title says it all! Have a relationship with your favorite creepypastas character!!! More

Hello!
When you two meet
His thoughts on you!
When he asks you to be his!
When you get hurt
When he wakes you from a nightmare
When you tell him what happened
Dark Link: when he wakes you from a nightmare
When you're bored / First kiss?
When you get drunk
Please Help!!
When You Get Sick
Break up!!
Without him
When You Make Up!!
A/N
When You leave Part One
When You Leave Part Two
First Real Date.
BENs Back Baby!!!!
Sorry! another A/N
Ben Scenarios
Authors Note
Out of the blue
When He Meets Your Parents
Sorry, Another A/N!
When He Gets You A Pet!
When He takes you with him and he gets scared (Speacial)
Thank you so much!
When You're Asleep (Another Speacial!)
I Am So So Sorry
I also wanna add....
My BIG mistake
Awesome News!!!!!!
When He Gets Hurt
Sorry, Not An Update
His Speacial surprise!
anything?
When Its That Time Of Month (Speacial)
When He Leaves
Welcome Eyeless Jack!
Sorry
Next Update is...
Please Dont Hate me!!!
ok...
Eyeless Jack
The final Goodbye
Good News

Anniversary

5.9K 115 108
By Killer_Diva666

Laughing Jack

"COME ON LJ LET ME IN ALREADY!!!!!" You shouted pounding on the door.

You noticed LJ has been acting wired but this was just rediculis.

"Not yet!'' He shouted from inside the door.

He locked out out of your own house. You had No idea why thought. It was strange even for him.

After about ten more minutes if waiting the door finally opened. You jumped up and went in but all the lights were off.

"LJ, I don't know whats going on with you, but this insane even for you. Now what is going on!" You said.

The lights suddenly turned on and your eyes widened. The entire place had candles scattered everywhere.

the lights were dim and they led all the way into the kitchen. When you went in, your table was like a buffet of sweets and a huge cake in the middle that said 'Happy Anniversary'

"W-What is all this..." you said stunned.

"Happy Anniversary Y/N!" LJ said.

You ran over to LJ and hugged him tightly and he did the same.

But you had realized...

"I forgot all about it! I'm so sorry!" You said and looked down in shame. LJ lifted your chin so that you were looking at him. He smiled at you gently.

"All I need for our Anniversary is you" he said and you kissed home, he returned the kiss and doing After you dug in to all the sweets and chilled out with a romance movie.

Slenderman

You had gotten a letter from Slendy time meet him but your favorite tree tonight.

When you found prices if paper that led deeper into the words you of course followed.

Suddenly the papers stopped and candles were lined as isle that led right to the tree.

Lay in front of the tree was a blanket and there was a nice picnic dinner.

Slendycame out from begind the tree wearing his normal suit but this time with a bow tie.

"Happy Anniversary my love" Slendy said

"You did all this?" You said, candles surrounded the area and Slendy had made your favorite foods, (your favorite food ).

"Thank you so much Slendy!" You said and hugged him. He hugged you back righter and gave a chuckle.

"This has to be the best day ever!" You said and you both started eating and later star gazed with you resting your head on Slendy's chest.

Jeff the Killer

It as you and Jeff's Anniversary and knowing him, he would just forget anyway so you wouldn't even bother to remind him.

You lied down in your bed and started reading your favorite book, (favorite book).

There was suddenly a knock on your door and shivered. Your parents were normally always out of the house and Jeff always comes trough the window.

You stood up and opened your door slowly only to find Jeff standing there with a bouquet of (favorite color) roses.

"Happy Anniversary Y/N" Jeff said. Your eyes widenedbin surprise.

"I-I didn't think you would remember" you said. He handed you the roses and hugged you tightly.

"I could I ever forget. It was the best day of my life. Not only dating you, but also the day of meeting you for the very first time. Of course I would remember" You blushed crimson at his speech but was for the first time in a long time , you were really happened that you had met Jeff

Jeff wrapped his arms around your waist and gently pressed his lips against yours. You blushed different shades of red but returned the kiss.

"Happy Anniversary ~" You said between the kissed and you set the roses on your desk and you and Jeff had a sweet make out session.

BEN drowned

You had finally returned from a super long day at school. You tossed  your backpack on the sofa, but had finally realized that it was silent in the house.

It was never silent. Normally BEN would come out running at you and hugging the he'll out if you then challenge you to a game. Why is it that it's different.

"BEN?" You yelled curiously.

You had finally noticed a trail of rose petals leading all they way to your game room.

You followed the trail up to your game room and opened the door only to see stacks if games, a huge type of popcorn, and three huge bottles of (Your favorite flavor soda) soda.; and BEN standing there with a single (favorite color) rose in his hands.

"Happy Anniversary Y/N" enjoyed said and you smiled happily.

"BEN, you did all this?"

"Do you like it?" He asked nervously

''Like it? I love it!! BEN this is amazing!" You ran up to him and hugged him. He returned the hugged and kissed your cheek.

You both had a game Marathon and threw popcorn at each other and then watched movies.

Masky

"Can I open my eyes now?"

"Not yet!"

Masky had done something special for your Anniversary. He covered your eyes with his hands and guided to- well you didn't really know where.

"We'really almost there Y/N" Masky said.

You guys had finally stopped and you still kept your eyes closed.

You heard a door opened and Masky's hands once again guided you.

"Okay, now you can open your eyes." Masky said. When you did you were stunned. Your entire kitchen was covered in a whole bunch of different verities of cheesecakes.

"OH MY GOD!!!! Masky this totally wicked!! It's amazing !!!" You said, your eyes sparking like one of this anime characters. Masky laughed at your reaction.

"Happy Anniversary Y/N!" Masky said and y pop u hugged him tightly while kissing his face over and over again.

"This is cheesecake heaven! And of course your eating these me" you said. You grabbed Masky's hand and you both dove right into the cheesecake having a major blast.

Hoodie

For your Anniversary Hoodie took you your favorite park, the park you first met Hoodie and he made you a very fancy picnic dinner.

Ticci Toby

Toby had blindfolded you and led you to, well, you didn't know where but he was taking you there.

"Toby, where are you taking me?" Ty out asked and you heard a light chuckled from behind you. Because Toby was behind you guiding you.

"Only your favorite place in the world!"

"Chuck Cheese?!" You said excitedly.

A/N if chucky cheese isn't your favorite place I'm Sorry I c pop Ulster help but put it in. Hey who doesn't Luke chucky cheese!

"No, how Can that be tour favorite place in the world?!" He said a little hurt but he knew how much you this place.

He finally stopped you and removed your blindfold only to see you in an alleyway and not just any ally way his ally way. The place was lit up by different candles every where and a beautiful dinner was set up, lady and the tramp style.

You turned to Toby who was holding a bouquet of (favorite color) roses.

Not only that, but this time he had taken off his mouth cover!

"HAPPY Anniversary my luv" he said. You hugged him tightly and he kissed you sweetly on your lips.

"Toby this the sweetest thing you have ever done for me! Thank you so much!"

"Anything for you Y/N. Anything."

Dark Link

Being as stubborn as Link you probably figured that he had forgotten about your Anniversary, so you just stayed in your room and watched a romance movie.

Later that night Links had merged out of your tv screen looking ashamed.

"Y-Y/N, I'm so sorry!" He muttered and you looked at him confused.

"Link, What's wrong"

"I-I forgot our Anniversary! I didn't realize it until Toby had told me he was doing something for his girlfriend. I didn't get you anything or make you something special, but I hope that this will make up for my mistake" Links said.

He pulled out a bouquet of beautiful (favorite color) roses and gave to you. He stood up, turned around and started for the door.

"Link, wait a minute! " you said stopping him. He turned around. You stood up and walked over to him and crashed your lips into hid.

He was shocked at first but doing kissed you back, but he was as ldo confused. He thought that you would be mad at him and not talk to him or Maybe even worse, but he wasn't expecting This at all.

"I figured would've have forgotten so I didn't worry about. I'm really Happy that you got these for me Link. This is the best day ever! I love you so much!"

"I love too!" Link kissed you once more, then the both of you laid down in your bed and fell asleep in his arms.

A/N sorry about Hoodie scenario. I Can only do so much detail and I ran completely dry. I hope you guys enjoyed this scenario and I promise that I will update another one ASAP.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 3.5K 57
I will probably not update this story anymore, sorry! Highest Ranking: #1 in Creepypasta Lemons 💕😭 Request is closed :)
40.2K 967 89
About my experiences with creepypastas, ect.
59.4K 870 64
Here are stories and origins about your favourite creepypastas. Hope u like it.
220K 2.2K 29
Hope you guys enjoy!!!! Dont forget to comment and vote!!