SIN | Rhea Ripley | Dark, Spi...

Por HJaneRipley

Katarina lives a very different life. Protected profusely and living by the orders from her Father, she has n... Mais

PART ONE | Spasibo
PART TWO | Deja Vu
PART THREE | Malysh
PART FOUR | Sushi
PART FIVE | Unsafe
PART SIX | Week
PART SEVEN | Chastity
PART EIGHT | Sam
PART NINE | Sleeper
PART TEN | Marry
PART ELEVEN | 25
PART TWELVE | Taste
PART THIRTEEN | Daughter
PART FOURTEEN | Orlando
PART FIFTEEN | Distraction
PART SEVENTEEN | Self-Care
PART EIGHTEEN | Explore
PART NINETEEN | Remind
PART TWENTY | Sake
PART TWENTY-ONE | Jealousy
PART TWENTY-TWO | Zoe
PART TWENTY-THREE | Kissing
PART TWENTY-FOUR | Enough
PART TWENTY-FIVE | Eradicator
PART TWENTY-SIX | Soon
PART TWENTY-SEVEN | Kitty & Jesus
PART TWENTY-EIGHT | 911
PART TWENTY-NINE | Dream
PART THIRTY | Pain
PART THIRTY-ONE| Desperate
PART THIRTY-TWO | Ring
PART THIRTY-THREE | IT (part 1)
PART THIRTY-FOUR | IT (part 2)
PART THIRTY-FIVE | Sestra
PART THIRTY-SIX | Hungry
PART THIRTY-SEVEN | Favourite Sin

PART SIXTEEN | Hint

2.6K 111 32
Por HJaneRipley

Part Playlist
Like I Can - Sam Smith
Fire on Fire - Sam Smith

_____________________________

We pulled into what must be Rheas home. It looked like a really nice house, something I was a lot happier seeing than any other house in my life.

"Come on." Rhea grabbed my hand, holding it as she helped me from the back of her truck. She studied me as I climbed out of the seat, and down a step to the ground. She immediately wrapped her arm around my waist and led us to the door.

Dom got out too and followed close behind us.

Rhea unlocked her door with one free hand and opened it, letting us in.

I was immediately jumped on by two dogs. I flinched at first, but smiled realising it was just two adorable dogs. Rhea's dogs...

I went to pay them but Rhea pulled us past them, sadly, but I understood it wasn't the time to play with the dogs yet. "Sit down." Rhea told me softly, motioning to her long grey couch in the living room. It was beautiful in here.

I sat down and watched as Rhea pushed her dogs outside a back door and then shut the door.

Dom sat nearby, looking between Rhea and I. It was pretty strange seeing him in person.

Rhea walked past him and put a thankful hand on his shoulder before sitting right next to me, grabbing my hand and holding it. "Are you alright?" She asked. "Honesty, Kat. I'm checking your entire body down soon, so you might as well be honest."

Am I alright, meant, have I been abused.

I nodded. "I'm really fine." It wasn't a lie. I wasn't hit or punched or shoved. But I was abused in another way, I didn't want to tell Dominik. I'd tell her later.

Rhea felt like there was something I wasn't telling her. She leaned in and I nearly fell into her warmth. She whispered so only I could hear her. "Do you want him to leave?"

I reered back to look at her. "No, it's ok." I told her. "I'll- I just- I'll tell you later." I smiled faintly.

Rhea cleared her throat and looked down, obviously not looking forward to what I have to tell her. "I'm sorry." She whispered. "I wasn't there before."

I created my eyebrows. "Rhea... there wasn't anything you could do, yet you still found a way to get to me."

Rhea let out a stressed breath. "We had no idea if it would work... I can't believe it-"

Rheas door knocked and Dom quickly got up. "Finn and Damien." He clarified for me, as I sat up in my seat. I hope.

Rhea caught my attention. "It's them." She squeezed my hand. "Don't worry. You're safe here."

I felt safe with her. But was I safe? Could Sam or my father find out exactly where Rhea lives and come here? I prayed they would never do anything like that. Or hurt Rhea.

Dom came back, followed by Damien and then the shorter male, Finn.

"Hey, Kat. You right?" Damien was immediately kind and sat beside me. "Can I put my hand on your back?" He asked sweetly.

I nodded. "Thank you." I said to him. He risked a lot to do that for me. "Really." I added, smiling as he gently comforted my back, rubbing up and down. He seemed so caring, even nearly more than Rhea.

I looked to Finn, smiling and nodding my gratitude. He faintly smiled back, warmly and speaking. "You deserve so much better, Kat. We're here for you." He said.

I hardly knew these people yet they were offering me so much.

I found Rheas eyes and my eyes started to gloss. I just wanted to cry.

Rhea cleared her throat, seeing me and understanding what I was feeling. She didn't let go of my hand, or looking from my face as she spoke. "Thank you so much guys, but I really need to talk to Kat alone."

"Got it, Rhea." Damien got up, followed by the rest of the boys. "You call us, seriously, if there's any trouble." Damien threaten Rhea, and she nodded. "I set those cameras up, so, you'll know." He added.

She got cameras put up?

The boys smiled and wished us well as they took off.

I stayed on the couch and waited as Rhea walked them to her door, shutting it and locking it.

I watched as she came back towards me and grabbed me hands, pulling me to stand. She grabbed my hand and led me away from the living room. We went down a hallway, then into a bedroom. Her bedroom.

I inspected her room, like she did mine when she first seen it. It was mainly neutral colours, simple and plain. I liked that.

Rhea shut the door and I turned around as she started to come towards me.

"Please... " Rhea whispered, as her hands came and wrapped on my waist. She pushed me back until my legs hit her bed. "Please... Kat. Let me strip you down so I can see." She pleaded softly, laying me down on the bed and I let her.

My back landed softly on the bed and I watched as she reached down to my jeans, unbuttoning them and looking up at me once. I nodded and watched as she pulled my jeans down my legs and off them completely, leaving me in my simple black underwear. Rhea held my thighs and parted them a little, feeling and studying my skin. Which was bare, like I told her.

She seemed pleased and moved to my shirt. I sat up a bit so she could peel it off, leaving me in my black bra too. She felt down my stomach, only feeling the old bruise on my ribs. She grabbed my arms and looked at the length of them, seeing it all bare.

She looked at my face and lowered over me. Resting on one hand beside my hand and using her other to rub over my cheek and where I knew my cut from last week was still healing. "He really didn't hit you?" Rhea asked, voice weakly and staring into my eyes.

"Really." I assured her.

Rhea swallowed and moved back to help me sit up. I was still very much in my underwear and I sat up, putting my hands on the front of my body.

Rhea noticed and stood up, taking her top off and then tight shorts. Leaving her in her black bra and underwear too. She sat back down beside me. "Hey, Kat... Please tell me that I'm still going to be your first." Rheas eyes closed and she grabbed my hands, pressing her cheeks against my hands. She couldn't look at me as she waited.

I cleared my throat. "Yes." But my answer was croaky.

Rhea didn't move for a second but her eyes opened. She slowly looked at me, then shuffled closer. Her face was a little red, and her eyes looked a bit wet. "Kat. Tell me, did he touch you?" Rhea held my head in her hands, softly and waiting.

I looked away uncomfortable, but answered her quietly. "No, but he made me touch him."

I somehow looked back to Rhea and her eyes had dropped a bit, but she was still looking at me. Rhea cleared her throat and shuffled on her spot again, uncomfortable. "What do you mean? Tell me, Kat."

She was going to make me say it. "He forced me to- you know, touch and... and suck him."

Rheas eyes closed and she shook her head. "I'm so sorry." She looked at me closer. "I'm really, really sorry, Kat. He should never have touched you-"

"It could have been far worse." I said to her, wanting to ease some of her hurt. "The only reason he didn't take it further, I told him I was on my period. He didn't like that at all."

Rheas lips tightened and she looked down, hands loosening in mine.

I really really didn't want to see her sad. Right now, I just wanted to smile with her. I wanted her to hold me. So I lent in and kissed her on the cheek.

Rhea looked up at me, slight annoyance or sadness on her face. "Kat..." she whispered.

"Rhea." I replied, softly, still looking at her.

Rhea tilted her head. "I can't do that right now... I-"

I grabbed her face and kissed her. Kissing her deeply and wrapped my arms around her neck.

Rhea put a soft grip on my waist, but she pulled me in closer. She kissed me back, harder.

It was only a second until she pushed me down and climbed on top of me, not breaking the kiss once. It actually sped up.

I loved kissing. I loved kissing her.

"I can't kiss you..." Rhea pulled back to hover her lips against mine. "I'll want more and I can't give that to you yet. I need you safe, and clean, and... you deserve better than just a bed."

"But it's your bedroom." I smiled a little. "Are you calling me smelly?"

Rhea shook her head. "Of course not. I meant it by, I want to wash away any hint of that man on you. Come shower with me, princess." Rhea slowly sat up from me and pulled me up.

Taking me with her and leading me to her bathroom.

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

27.4K 1K 21
Ashely, a 25 year old who gave up her steady job to become a makeup artist, is finally getting what could be her big break. Absolutely nothing is goi...
48.9K 562 11
This is very different from my other stories on this account. But I've into WWE recently and have been having some massive bi panic with this sexy wo...
1.3M 29.7K 50
𝑫𝑹𝑢𝑾𝑡𝑬𝑫 𝑩𝑳𝑢𝑢𝑫, Book 1 in 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ‘πŽπ–ππ„πƒ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ a dark enemies-to-lovers gang/mafia romance by 𝐊. πƒπ€π‘πŠ. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’πˆπποΏ½...
49.3K 886 70
A brand new WWE diva, Zoe 'Power' Burnt, comes aboard to go through the journey of wrestling. She grew up watching all of the Hall of Famers and drea...