Conqueror of mara | Xiao rein...

By space_time22

In his last moments, he feels a spear plunged through his chest, his karma dissipating as his eyes close to a... More

What this Story is about
Prologue (Rewrite)
A new world
Interlude 1: Puppet's revenge
Ice princess
Interlude 2: Akivili the Aeon of Trailblaze
The meaning of Life
The overlord of vortex, Osial?
Interlude 4: The bright pink Fox
Interlude 5: The winds of time are unfogiving
Rewrite + my lore
Announcment
Interlude 6: Stare at the abyss and it shall stare back
Announcement
A goodbye
Should I continue this fic?
THE RETURN+ REWRITE

Interlude 3: Frozen Wonderland

524 8 0
By space_time22

In the cold snow struken land of Jarilo Vi, an castle is situation deep within the planet deep beneath the city of Belebog, the castles walls are all frozen and the people who once lived there are frozen too none could escape being frozen.

If one observed the castle's frozen inhabitants one could see that it seemed to be in a state of disarray and panic, as the frozen people could be seen running away from a place inside the castle.

The room from which the statues were running away from was a once Luxurious Castle room painted glass in the walls, in the middle of the room stood 9 people all bowing down infront of the throne, where one alive divine being was sitting on cautiously regaining her former power.

The women from her looks looked very tired her white hair disheveled all around the place and her clothes unkept she had been like this from 100 years ago trying to regain her former power, little by little.

When aether brought her here he said that she wont go here because of an interference by something called a stellaron causing it to be forever winter and that she should wait,  recover,keep the gnosis safe and not die.

She sighs as she slowly starts regaining power again slowly yet surely, one day she would destroy her.

She still remembers the day that every one of her loyal followers froze.

Author's note:

I dont have much to say other than vote and comment if you enjoyed this extremely short chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 394 11
In a world called Teyvat a traveller was just doing his everyday routine when suddenly he felt something was wrong. Suddenly in the beach on mondstad...
86.5K 3.4K 100
Figuring out what feelings really mean is difficult. Especially for those who were never born with them. Xiao and Aether embark together on a journey...
28.8K 813 40
ლ(' ❥ 'ლ) You pretty much get isekai'd and wake up as a slime in the world of Teyvat. But not in the way you, Y/N expected. This takes part after all...
140K 5.5K 23
[ 𝙓𝙞𝙖𝙤/𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ] After two-thousand years, you got to see the light of day once more. Like the civilization of long ago, your memory...