Ennai mayakiya mellisaye..( T...

Av archana_authoress

Hello all 💞 This is a story about a cricketer, an all rounder in the Indian cricket team and his arranged ma... Mer

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A /N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
New year
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Suggestions From You
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Update
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 24

3K 131 12
Av archana_authoress

Enanga! Come have breakfast.. it's getting late.. Meenakshi called Rudra from outside of the bathroom...

Five minutes baby... you go, I'll come.. he replied..

Ok... She said and went downstairs...

Rudra came fully dressed for his practice with his bag..

Vanga... She called him and placed his usual breakfast..

Enanga... Did you spoke with athai? When they are coming? You have to inform Krish anna too about their arrival..

Hmm yes ma, amma told me that this evening they will inform me about that.. after her call I'll inform him...

Ok nga...

Hmmm..

Enanga...

Tell da... He said looking at her while drinking his juice...

It's Krish Anna's marriage, what you are going to gift him? Money or some gifts? Please don't mistake me about asking this and all.. because if you forget means...

Sssshhhhh.... Thanks for reminding me about these stuffs .. I really forgot about that... He said and patted her cheeks ..

Sari, think about some gifts and give me idea at evening... We will buy that for him...

Haan... Ok ok... She said curiously...

Bye thangam... He said and kissed her forehead and went out... She blushed at the endearment...

( thangam means gold)

At evening.. Rudra came from his practice.. they sat in the living room while watching some news and sports alternatively while drinking the coffee...

Enanga... She called him..

Solu da .. he said after turning off the volume and turned towards her..

I thought about the gifts.. she said...

Hmmm...

I don't know... In my house if there was any marriage means my parents used to give money as gift for the couples... If anyone have more money means they will buy gold coin or jewellery for them.. I thought many things.. but nothing came into my mind other than this...

Hmmmm... Ok ma... He said and started to think something for few minutes...

Meenakshi...

Solunga...

Why can't we do the all...?

Haan... What? She asked

I mean, he dragged her to him and made her to sit on his lap...

We will do one thing... I thought to give a honeymoon package to his favourite country... So I'm booking tickets for both of them to London for a week stay...

Oh!!!!

Then we will go shopping for the jewels.. you select for Jhanvi and Krish... Okay?

Haan ok.. super... She exclaimed in happiness...

Then I'll inform the shop about our shopping... We will go after nine o clock...

But... What if anyone see us?

Don't worry... My PA will manage that.. he texted his manager about his plan..

What you want for dinner?

Anything ma.. he said without any interest...

She pouted looking at him..

Do anything Meenakshi... I'll eat anything...

Hmmmm.... She started to think what are all the items she have to make the dinner .. suddenly an idea popped out..

Can I make kuzhi paniyaram? She asked with a smile ..

( it's an South Indian dish, appe)

Oh!!! Do you know how to make that? I heard about that dish and I'm basically not eating any normal dishes ... So I...

I know... It's easy only... I'll make that .. she said with all smile ..

So... It seems that my wife like paniyaram so much ...

Yes...yes .. I like that very much...very very very much... She said while extending her both hands like a kid .. he chuckled looking at his adorable wife and kissed her suddenly...

Enanga!!! She whined after he released her...

What?

Hmmm hmmm... Nothing.. she mumbled...

Come lets make that ..

Shanti ma will be there .. she is cleaning the kitchen.... She said

Shanti ma... He called her...

Sir... She came out from the kitchen...

Can you please leave the kitchen for my wife and me... We are having a work there .. he said...

She chuckled and said ok sir and left from there...

Why you are doing like this? What she will think?

She will think that we are having a good and romantic time for us... Now come silently with me... He said and carried her to the kitchen...

She let out a squeak while he picked her up suddenly...

Enanga!!! What are you doing? She said in horror...

Ssssshhhhhh.... You are short, even very short than me, but that's fine... But you are literally weighing like a school kid... You have to eat a lot healthy foods... What if you get tired easily?

She pouted and lowers her eyes while clutching his shoulders...

He left her after entering the kitchen... She breathed in relief...

I'll help you.. come... He said...

Parava ilainga... She started...

Come Meenakshi... He called her Sternly

She took the batter from the refrigerator and kept near the stove to get room temperature and took the essential vegetables..

While she was about to cut the onion, he snatched that from her...

I'll do the cuttings, come he dragged and made her sit on the stool and kept the onion in the chopping counter and took the wooden board to cut the onions... He chopped the onions finely while she watched him in amusement...

Next... She gave chillies, curry leaves to him and asked him to chop that.. then she grated the carrot without his knowledge as he is concentrated on his chopping..

Then she put a small pan on the stove and add oil...

Oi, what you are doing?

Tempering... then only it will taste good..She said and continued her work.. she added mustard seeds, after the popping sound came she added a hand full of channa dal, and little urad dal and fried that well and add the chopped onions, chillies and curry leaves... Once it turned into glass stage she added grated carrot and sauted for a minute and transferred the tempering to the idli batter and mixed that .. she already kept the appe pan on the stove to heat, so after adding the required oil she started to pour the batter in the appe pan and closed the lid..

Wow... Looks delicious de pondati... He said looking at the appe she is taking out from the pan... She smiled at him.. side by side she made tomato chutney and coconut chutney for the side dish...

Once she finished the appe's, Rudra took a plate and kept the appe's for both of them and he ate while feeding her today too .. she ate in happiness from his hand .. they both ate with content and Rudra washed his hands and she left to do the cleaning...

Rudra appreciated her cooking... It's really yummy pondati... The chutneys are awesome too...

She smiled at him...

He rubbed his hands and came to her who is wiping the cutting counter... he turned her and hugged her waist and she gasped in shock...

I badly wanted to give anything for that tasty dinner... He whispered

What? She asked in confusion...

He licked his lips and angled her face to him while gripping her hair braid softly, he looked In her innocent eyes for a second and attacked her neck with kisses....he bited beside her pulse and she hissed in pain and closed her eyes... He soothes the pain while sucking the place ... She moaned in ecstasy while he was giving hickeys to her... She clutched his shoulders tightly to save her from falling down from his grip...

Meeeenaaakshhiiiiii... He groaned and kissed her shoulder blade and came to her lips....

We are back.... Aiyoooooo.... They heard the sound seperated from eachother quickly and looked at the source of sound... There stood his parents with their back closing their eyes with hands .. they thought Meenakshi would be here in kitchen so they wanted to surprise her... But it came as a surprise for them..

Meenakshi felt so embarrassed and she stood behind Rudra clutching his shirt with shivering hands... What they will think about me? Is this how their daughter in law will behave? What if they scold me for this? Several thoughts running in her mind and her eyes teard up... She doesn't want them to think about her badly... she was so scared...

When did you came? I called you but you didn't attend my calls... Rudra asked them while crossing his hands on his chest...

Are you decent? Can we turn? His father asked.

Appa....

Ok ok... Just kidding... They said and turned ...

Just thought to surprise you and Meenakshi especially... They said and shrugged their shoulders...

Ok... Then... Rudra stopped in the middle feeling her shivering hands...

Ladoo.... He called her and turned to her and hugged her and rubbed her back...

It's nothing ma... Just my parents, see your in-laws... Ssshhhhh my baby .. why are you shivering like this... Are you afraid of them? He asked gently...

Hearing no reply from her he raised her head and looked at her eyes that turned red due to crying... He glared at his parents and again turned to her ..

Meenakshi... Maa... Look at me... There is nothing to bother about... Nobody will judge you ok... They are our family ma... Don't cry baby, please... He said and wiped her tears...

What if they mistook me and think about me? I'm scared... She said looking at him...

Don't scared of them... They are not only my parents they are yours too... They will only think that their kids are happily living their life and romancing that's all ma... Please don't get scared kannamma .. I'm here .. I'm here.... He said and while consoling her ...

Meena ma... Soundarya called her...

Go.. Rudra encouraged her and Soundarya came to her... She hugged her and patted her back to soothe her ..

There is nothing wrong in romancing with your husband in kitchen and we won't judge you ma... Actually we are very happy for you both... Okay... So my daughter, don't cry... Common common... Wipe that ugly tears ... She said and Meena smiled looking at her... Thats my girl ..

Enanga... Don't worry... Like I said we will expect our grand son soon... Soundarya teased her ..

Athai .. please.... She said and closed her face with her saree pallu...

I'm.. we are so happy for you... Devaraj said and went from there with happy tears...

Hey... Where everybody went? Nobody is here to see this old man... Shiva thatha shouted..

Don't worry dad... They are in kitchen discussing about your great grandkids... Devaraj said and they laughed... Rudra and Meenakshi came with Soundarya and she immediately ran towards Shiva thatha and took blessings from him and also from her in-laws...

Look and learn from her... Devaraj said and Rudra rolled his eyes...

Thatha... How are you? How is your health? She asked sitting beside him...

I'm fine kannamma... There is nothing to worry... I have seen you now.. so what will happen to me? I'm fit and healthy... He said...

Thatha... How about the surgery? Rudra asked

Everything went well... Just a bit more rest and I'll be good kanna... He said patting him who came and sat beside him on the other side...

Can I make coffee for you? Did you all had anything? Meenakshi enquired..

Meena ma.. we had on the way itself, because we were starving...

Why athai? Why you want to eat outside while I'm here..

Meena ma... Just relax... We can understand your concern, it's nothing ma.. and we came here suddenly without informing you, so what can you do... Shiva thatha said..

Adhu illa thatha... (that)

Meenakshi... Let it be.. tomorrow, for us, you can cook for your heart content.. ok.. Rudra said...

She nodded..

Amma.. do you know, she made kuzhi paniyaram today.. only my paati used to cook that specially for me... Rudra said..

( Grand ma)

Is it? Really?? Then do one thing, for tomorrow also we can prepare that for dinner.. Soundarya said..

Sure athai.. she said and ran to the kitchen, to soak the rice and lentils for the dish...

Don't run Meenakshi... Rudra warned and shook his head..

All laughed at her...

Why she is running like this everytime? Rudra thought and they talked about random things...

Devaraj called Rudra for a walk and Shiva thatha and Soundarya went to their respective rooms... Meenakshi went to her room..

Rudra...

Haan appa...

Are you happy? With Meenakshi? He asked..

Yes appa... I'm very happy... And thank you for choosing Meenakshi as my wife... I'm really blessed to have an pure and innocent soul like her in my life...

Hmmm... Give her sometime kanna, let her to adjust for our circumstances.. don't push her...

Sure appa... he said..

And please don't hurt her da kanna...

How can I hurt her appa.. she is my wife and more than anything I really love her appa... Don't worry...

Thank you.. he hugged Rudra and they left to their rooms..

Meenakshi.. get ready.... We will go and buy our gift for them... Rudra said as soon as he entered into the room...

Haan ok nga... She said while folding the dried clothes...

Enanga?? She called him from the closet..

Rudra who was looking through his mobile sitting in the bed came inside the closet and looked at confused Meenakshi who is looking through her wardrobe...

He hugged her from back and asked her...

What happened ladoo ma?

That..I'm coming with you for the first time...what can I wear? I don't know.. she stuttered...

My pondati will look gorgeous in anything... But can you try this for me? He gave her a green colour saree...

Hmmm.... Ok.. she said and started to open the saree...

No no no.. enanga... There is no hand for this... She said in shock...

What no hand? What are you talking? He asked in confusion...

She showed him the sleeveless blouse..

How can I wear without clothes in hand? No no.. please..

Please Meenakshi... Wear this.. this will suits you well..

No nga... How can I show my skin like that? It's so wrong.. I'm not used to dress like this? Please nga..

Then ok.. your wish.. you can do anything... I'll wait outside he said with disappointment and went out...

She stood there thinking and decided to drape the same saree .. she left her hair open and tied a small jasmine string around the ponytail.. she felt so embarrassed and shy to come out... So she covered her by her pallu and came out from the room...

She looked at Rudra who was talking in his mobile, looking at her feet he stood up and asked the driver to bring the car near the main entrance...

He scrunched his eyebrows looking at the same saree he gave her and looked at her immediately... There stood his wife, covering herself with the pallu and blushing face with open hair... She looked divine... Her glowing face with the yellow thread and the kumkum on her hair partition gave him the feeling that the angel stood before him is belongs to him... She owns him .. her natural pink lips invited him to kiss the hell out of it... He heard the horn sound and came out from her trance and cleared his throat...

Come.. lets go... He held her hand and they went down after informing his parents...

They sat beside eachother on the back seat and the driver Started the car.. his PA also joined them... They already informed to the jewellery shop about his arrival so they waited for them...

Why did you draped this saree? He asked her while entering the shop..

You asked me to... How can I deny your words? She said...

If you are not comfortable or don't like certain things means you have to do the thing you are comfortable with... Again, don't do anything for my sake...

Hmmm... Hmmm... I wanted to do the things you like...if you wish anything I'll do that for you with satisfaction.. I'm happy to do that... She said and he smiled at her...

Soundarya called him.. he attended the call...

Kanna.. please buy one set of bangles or bracelet for Jhanvi.. I want to give her..

Ok amma... I'll .. he said and ended the call and informed her about this.. they went to the diamond section and he asked her to choose the jewels.. the shop manager came and welcomed them..

Meenakshi was awestruck by the huge shop and the variety of collections there.. she used to see a small jewellery shop in her native that there can only three to four members can sit at a time...

Enanga!!!!

Solu ma...

How big this shop is!!!! It's really beautiful... She said

He smiled at her...

Her gaze landed on a beautiful medium length neck piece set... It was so beautiful and she loved that...

Enanga... What about that one? She pointed the set she liked and Rudra liked that too and asked the salesman to pack that.. and she chose an single bracelet with square shaped diamonds..

Rudra selected a pair of ring for them and they asked them to bill that..

Meenakshi.. what do you want? He asked her..

Nothing nga.. I have everything... Even for our marriage athai gave me everything.. she said..

Atleast for me?

Please nga... I even don't know what to do with those jewels.. if I buy any new set means I can't even wear that, even I'm not going out by wearing those.. so no need ...

Hmmmm... He hummed and thought for a while and asked her to wait there... He went to toe ring section and bought few toe rings and anklets for her ..

He asked them to bill that too and bought everything and went to her...

Come Meenakshi.. lets go... He called ..

Hmmm... She smiled and went with him..

Appe ( kuzhi paniyaram)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

118K 5.9K 17
It's a lovely story between a sweet,shy and soft hearted wife and her Cold Husband ❤️🦋 #arrangedmarriage #mature #no cheating #Villagestory #ha...
88.4K 4K 20
This story is about a couple , they married on unusual circumstances , how they understand each other and face the consequences and win over their lo...
170K 6.9K 30
This story is about a teen girl who gets married to her cousin who is in his twenties by their family. * This story revolves around the life...
872K 35.7K 26
The story is set in 1960s-70s in a village area. A girl was married off at the young age of 11 to a 13 year old boy. As they grow does anything cha...