Soz-e-Mohabbat

By Aaynawrites

Tale of Passion,love, loyalty and purity...... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Started : 9th October 2023 Ended : 28th December... More

Characters
Playlist ⏯️▢️
Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue
Khan and Malik house
Wedding Aesthetic 1
Wedding Aesthetic 2

Chapter 13

774 32 1
By Aaynawrites

     It was and Anadia was in her boutique office when Aisha came in.  "Hey..Anadia wo meri Trader ke sath meeting thi par mujhe  emergency main ghar jaana padega kya tum chali jaungi" Aisha asked "Thik hai I will go mujhe address send kardo"

      Anadia's car was with a mechanic for oil change so she took the cab. Giving address to the driver she called Asher "Asalamualaikum " she heard from the other side "Walaikum Salam, Asher aaj mujhe thoda late ho jayenga ghar aane" Anadia said "why? everything ok" Asher asked "yah everything is fine  Aisha had some emergency and couldn't go to meeting with traders so I am attending the meeting" Anadia said "oh OK..  call me after your meeting is done" Asher said " I will..Alalhafiz" Anadia said hanging up the call.

                         _____________

         Anadia was done with meeting and now  was waiting for her cab it was already dark out. She had meeting at cafe fifteen minutes out of the city.

      Her cab arrived and sat on back and decided to call Asher it was already late and he had called her a few times during the meeting but as she was in the meeting she couldn't pick up. Asher picked up the call and said "Anadia aap kaha ho main kabse call kar raha hu apko" "sorry Asher main meeting main thi isliye maine call nahi uthaya main abb cab main hu ghar hi aa rahi hu" Anadia said  "i was so worried about you it is already 10:30 and you were not picking up the call " Asher spoke.

    " Sorry Asher mera phole silent pe tha ..age se aise kabhi nahi karungi .....Aaaaaa" Anadia was speaking when Asher heated a loud thud and then Anadia's scream. " Anadia... Anadia kya hua hai" Asher spoke "come on Anadia say something " but call was already disconnected.

    He tried calling again but phone was switch off he ran downstairs whole family was sitting in living room. When they saw Asher rushing towards the door.

   "Asher kaha jaa rahe ho" Danish asked running behind him follows by his family " Asher beta ruko" umer said but he didn't stop and rushed towards his car "Asher" Danish said pulling him back " batonge kya hua hai" he asked "woh... Aani use kuch hogayea hai main usse phone par baat kar raha tha par achanak.." he stopped talking tears falling from his eyes "she was coming home in cab and then suddenly there was loud thud ".

     Everyone was still listening to him. "her phone is switched off " He said tears falling constantly his heart thumping rapidly in his chest " thik hain kuch nahi hua honga usse hum chalte hai tum pata hai woh kaha thi" Danish said "haa ussne mujhe location bheja tha cab main bath ne ke baad par abb uska phone band hai" Asher said.

    "thik hai main bhi tumhare sath AA Raha hu main  I will drive tum side main baitho" Danish said and turned towards others "zayyan tum yahi ruko aur haya tum zaroon ko call karo use main tume location send kar rahu hu waha daniyal bhai ke sath aane kaho "   haya nodded and called zaroor.

   Danish got on driving seat driver to the place where Anadia's last location was. While Asher was beside him calling her phone.

                            _____________

        After reaching the area of Anadia's last location. They saw something.

Something that was making Asher week.
Something that can change his life.
Something he never wanted to see.
Something  that was giving him painful death.

        The car was burning upfront of his eyes. Anadia's phone lying few feet away from him.
   All he could hear was his thumping heart. The fire in front of him was burning his heart.

      The voice of sirens echoed through his ears. Smoke from the fire burning his eyes.  Tears were falling down from his eyes. "Anadia" was first thing he whispered. He was feeling numb.

       When someone shooked him "Asher" Danish said "Asher" but all he can see was her smile her eyes looking at him with adoration. "Asher" someone called again but he was numb.

        Danish shooked him again "Asher" he said.  Making him come out of his trance. He looked to his side to see his brother along with his brother in laws.

        "Asher we need to go" Danish said but he only whispered one word "Anadia". "the took the victim to hospital we need to go and check" Danial said "there were many accident on highway,we need to go" Asher nodded and they settled in the car and took off towards hospital.

                     ____________

      While on the other side both families were damn worried after haya had called zaroon. Malik family had rushed to Khan house.

      Elder ladies were praying for safety of  Anadia. While Elder man were calling hospital and police station to get information about accident.  Zaroon had called them and informed them about accident.

       Everyone was scarred to the core. Umair and Ahmed had left for hospital after getting call from zaroon. While zayyan waited with Elders and ladies.

                  ____________

         After reaching nearby hospital.  Asher and others had rushed to reception area. "was  this girl brought here" Danial asked the nurse showing Anadia's picture "sir I can't tell today there were many accident on highway you need to check trauma center on right"

        They rushed to the trauma center and searched for Anadia asking every nurse and doctor. The whole trauma center was in chaos. That's when Asher saw her lying on the bed Doctor attending her. "Bhai.." he called Danish "Anadia" he said pointing at her who was behind a glass door.

      They walked towards the door.  "sir you can't come here" Nurse said "sir doctors are attending her right now please stay here"  she said "she is my wife i need to know if she is fine" Asher yelled that's when doctor came ut of door.

     "How is she" Asher asked doctor who was attending her "are you her guardian " Doctor asked  "i am her husband" Asher said  "she stable now but we need to operate on her. Her head had gone through traumatic hit and she is unconscious." Doctor said. "will she be okk" Danial asked "we can't say anything head trauma have many consequences we can only be sure when she will wake up"

      Asher was in his thoughts trying to process everything.  Yesterday she was in his arms talking about how lucky she was and today she was lying on hospital bed fighting for her life.

      He was on verge of breaking down if something happened to her he won't be able to live. He didn't know when but she has become his whole life.

       " One more thing I need to tell you about patient condition is... "  Dr spoke stopping mid sentence "what happened  dr" Danish asked "she was 4 weeks pregnant and baby was not able to survive the trauma" Asher's whole world stopped listening to doctor  " iam sorry for your loss"

                      __________

        Umair and Ahmed had arrived at hospital. Daniyal had informed about what dr. has said. Now they were outside operation theater waiting for Anadia's surgery to be done. 

     Asher hadn't spoke one word to anyone. He was sitting there waiting for his wife to be ok. Ahmed sat beside him trying to give him any comfort he can.

     Umair had called home informed others about Anadia's surgery but he hadn't told them about her misscarriage.

                   ___________

     After 2 long hours her surgery was done and doctors came out "The surgery was successful but we need to wait for her to wake up to know more about her condition " Dr spoke "we are shifting her to icu"

      "can I meet her" Asher spoke for first time in last 2 hour "only one person can meet her but fir 10 min not more than she need rest"Dr said and walked away.

     "Go ahead, we will meet her afterwards you meet her first" Ahmed said putting hand on her shoulder.

                    _____________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 1.2K 18
π™³πš‘πšŠπš’πš›πš’πšŠ πš‚πš’πš—πšπš‘ πšπšŠπšπš‘πšžπšŸπšŠπš—πšœπš‘πš’ πšπš‘πšŽ π™ΌπšŠπšπš’πšŠ π™Ίπš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 π™Όπšžπš–πš‹πšŠπš’ πšπšŠπš•πš• πš’πš— πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚊 πš‹πš›πš˜πš πš— πš˜πš›πš‹πšœ...
42K 3.6K 34
Two souls, deeply in love! But destiny had it's own plans. Their lives were played with, in the worst way possible. After nearly 6 years, Destiny...
180K 14.9K 30
Β°β€’ Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series β€’Β° *:゚✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
1.1M 47.5K 37
𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐑𝐲 𝐛𝐒𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐒𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐒𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐒π₯𝐒𝐞𝐬.. 𝐖𝐒π₯π₯ π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛π₯𝐨𝐨𝐦 π›πžπ­π°πžπžπ§ 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐦?? 𝐖𝐒π₯οΏ½...