Recurrence | 𝐰𝐥𝐰

By lovablelies

𝐰𝐥𝐰 • 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐱𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝 • 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐱 --- When two ex-best friends are reunited, an obvious attracti... More

2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.

1.

12.2K 330 401
By lovablelies

~ 12 a.m. ~

I sighed to myself, walking down the street from the bus stop. I was on my way home from work. Every night I had to walk down this long ass block, so I could cut through the alley and get back home.

Half the motherfuckas that lived on this block were my brothers opps...which made them my opps. Walking through here wasn't the smartest idea, but I refused to walk all the way around.

As I got closer to walking past the crackhouse full of ex-cons, criminals, drug dealers and whatnot, I became a bit nervous as usual.

Acting like I wasn't living in my brother's damn drug house myself.

"Aye Destiny!" one of the guys on the block shouted over to me. "Come 'round here sweetheart!" he chuckled.

I ignored him, speeding up my pace.

As I walked past the drug house, the screen door opened and somebody walked out of the house. Cautious, I slightly looked over, just to be aware of my surroundings.

I immediately did a double take when I recognized a face I hadn't seen in a while. A year to be exact.

Tayleigh.

She got out? I thought to myself. Last I heard, she was locked up.

She stood about 5'8 and was somewhere in between light skin and dark caramel, about my complexion. There were also tattoos all over her skin. And she wore her locs a few inches past her shoulders.

I took notice in the black compression shirt she was wearing and the slim fitting pants she slightly sagged in, showing off her boxers. She had a couple expensive looking chains and a watch on as well.

I hadn't really heard much about her since we fell out. The both of us grew up in this neighborhood our entire lives and were best friends at one point. But around middle school, she started helping her brother sell drugs and we fell off.

Since then, we've barely spoken.

I put my attention back on the pathway ahead of me as I continued walking.

"Yo, Des." I heard my name being called. Out of instinct I continued walking. "Des!" my name was called again, followed by someone pulling on my arm.

Alarmed, I quickly turned around. There stood Tayleigh. I was honestly a bit nervous. Tayleigh was no where near the same little girl I grew up with. I didn't know what she was capable of.

"I don't want any trouble." I said, looking off to the side. Tayleigh cocked her neck back.

"Nah, I just...I heard about your parents. I wanted to give my condolences. Shits fucked up." Tayleigh spoke.

"Oh...yea, th-thanks." I slowly looked up at her.

Tayleigh was like three inches taller than me now. It felt so awkward looking up to her because growing up, I was always taller than her.

"How's your brother?" Tayleigh asked. "Fine." I answered, saying the least.

Both of our brothers had beef. So I was very cautious about what I let be known about him and I. Especially now that we're...on our own.

"How are you?" Tayleigh then asked, stepping closer to me. I immediately smelled the scent of weed and cologne on her. Tayleigh held strong eye contact with me. "I-I'm fine too." I stuttered.

Tayleigh then smirked a little.

"Ayo Tay! Your brother looking for you." some guy shouted from their porch. "Tell him give me a minute." Tayleigh responded, her eyes never leaving mine.

"It's important." the guy expressed. "I said give me a minute." Tayleigh said with a slight attitude.

"Nah Tay, it's important." the guy repeated, saying the word important in a different tone, obviously saying something else in code. Tayleigh immediately turned to look at the guy.

"Shit, um...I'll catch up with you later Des. I gotta go." Tayleigh voiced, walking off.

I watched her for a second before quickly turning around and finishing the walk back home. When I walked through the front door, I immediately saw my brother and a couple of his homeboys.

"You ten minutes late. Where the fuck you been at?" my brother asked, lighting a blunt. "Minding my business." I mumbled, walking past them.

I went into the kitchen and got a bottle of water. When I walked back into the living room, Malik, my brother was standing up. "Bro, move." I chuckled as he blocked me from going up the steps.

"Why are you ten minutes late?" Malik smiled. "My bus was just running a little late." I shrugged, taking the blunt from his hand.

I hit it a few times before giving it back.

"Mhm. Her bus was running late. What bitch house you was at?" Pierre, one of Malik's homeboys teased. "It's not even like that bruh." I chuckled, shaking my head.

I then went around Malik and went up the steps. I walked into my room and shut the door behind me. A small sigh left my mouth as I undressed.

Words could not explain how relieved I felt to be able to take off my shirt and not worry about it snagging my nose ring, now that I had a hoop in.

Snagging my nose ring definitely made my healing process way longer.

"Fuck..." I groaned while taking my locs out of the ponytail they were in. I ran my fingers through my shoulder length, burgundy dyed locs, massaging them gently. Relieving the tension.

I went to opened my closet door and my eyes quickly darted to the black bag on the floor. I kneeled down and opened the bag, seeing stacks of money in the bag.

"Bro." I smacked my lips.

"Malik!" I yelled. "What?!" Malik shouted up the steps. "How many times I done told you to stop stashing your illegal ass drug money in my room?!" I continued to yell.

"Bruh, I'm running out of spaces. I'll give you some." Malik offered.

"I don't want it. And I don't want it in my room." I expressed. Within seconds Malik came up and got his bag of money.

Afterwards I went to take my shower. Once I got out, I got dressed and laid down. After the day I had at work I was exhausted. I scrolled on my phone for about an hour, hoping I'd eventually fall asleep.

But, I didn't.

So I got up and left the house through the back door. I made my way to the neighborhood playground, that was on a slight hill. I used to come up here a lot when I was younger...with Tay.

A small sigh left my mouth as I crawled into the tunnel underneath the playground set. "I'm too big for this shit now..." I mumbled to myself, lighting my blunt.

A good few minutes had went by and I was just vibing, chilling with my thoughts.

"Yoo." I suddenly heard.

I quickly jumped, hitting my head on the roof of the tunnel. I then heard quiet laughter, immediately recognizing it as Tayleigh's.

"Damn Tay. The fuck wrong with you? Popping up on motherfuckas." I aggressively said, rubbing my head. "My fault. I ain't know yo scary ass was gon be scared like that." Tayleigh expressed.

I watched as she struggled to get inside the tunnel.

"I'm too damn big for this shit." she smacked her lips. "I didn't know you still came up here though." Tayleigh eventually said.

"I don't." I mumbled, still rubbing my head.

"You want me to kiss it?" Tayleigh mockingly poked her lip out. "No. I want you to get out. Leave me alone and stop following me." I told her.

"What? I don't even have enough time in the world to be following yo ass. You're getting a little beside yourself princess." Tayleigh spoke, lighting her own blunt.

"Don't call me that." I immediately said. "Hm? Princess? You don't like it anymore." Tayleigh wondered. "I don't like you anymore. You've changed. So no. I don't like that nickname anymore." I answered.

"See Des. That's yo damn problem. All you had to say was no. Doing too damn much." Tayleigh mugged me.

"Well if I'm doing too damn much...how about you get out." I pushed her.

"Des. I'm warning you. Don't put your hands on me again." Tayleigh gave me a serious look. I sat there for a moment, thinking to myself.

You know what? This woman's been to jail, let me chill the fuck out.

"Now. Let me talk to you real quick. Since there aren't too many ears around." Tayleigh said. "Tayleigh please miss me with that. You finna ruin my high." I shook my head.

"Destiny please shut the fuck up. I'm tryna help your ass out." Tayleigh mocked. I slightly rolled my eyes.

"Your brother is starting to get more business than my brother apparently. And he ain't liking that too hot for real. I just...tell Malik to watch his back." Tayleigh expressed.

"And, why do you care?" I questioned.

"I may not fuck with your brother but, I still got love for you. And if something happened to him, I know that'd crush you. I'm tryna look out for you." Tayleigh claimed.

"One, you being disloyal. Don't you think? Two, I don't need you looking out for me." I stated.

"Okay Destiny." Tayleigh mumbled, getting up and walking off. I heard as she walked up the steps of the playground set. She must've sat down above me as I didn't hear any movement after a while.

I continued smoking my blunt, in my own little world.

"What ever happened to...Alexis?" Tayleigh suddenly asked. I didn't respond as I continued hitting my blunt. "Y'all still together? Y'all broke up? She cheated? You cheated?" Tayleigh continued.

I sighed loudly, rolling my eyes.

"You still fuck with studs?" Tayleigh asked. "Bro, I'm not answering your questions for a reason." I stated.

"And Ima keep asking my questions for a reason." Tayleigh responded. "I'm bouta get a restraining order." I said. "Yea...you do that." Tayleigh chuckled to herself.

It then went quiet for a while.

"...I broke up with her. Cause she cheated. And yea, I like studs. I just been chilling to myself lately though. Although I feel like that's none of your business." I broke the silence.

"Yet, you told me..." Tayleigh trailed off. "And I regret it already." I sighed. Tayleigh chuckled.

"So you, still fuck with all women?" Tayleigh wondered. "I don't discriminate. But I do have morals and standards. I ain't just bouta date anybody." I stated.

"Real." Tayleigh said.

"You know...you mad pretty." she suddenly voiced. Caught off guard, I didn't say anything in response at first.

"Why would you say that?" I finally asked. "Cause you are. Am I not allowed to think you're pretty?" Tayleigh chuckled. "It's just...you making it awkward." I sighed.

"How?" Tayleigh wondered.

I shrugged it off and didn't respond once again.

"You know, me? I don't give a fuck. I see something I like and Ima go after it. So, what's up with you Des?" Tayleigh asked, hopping down and coming face to face with me.

"Um, what?" I gulped.

"What's up with you?" Tayleigh asked again in a low tone, slowly licking her lips.

Oh...damn.

"Uh, yea nah. That shit wouldn't work for multiple reasons." I shook my head while getting up. I attempted to walk off.

Tayleigh stepped in front of me with her hands in her pockets. "Multiple reasons? What reasons?" she inquired, slightly tilting her head and smirking at me.

Slowly, I nervously backed up. Tayleigh continued to step closer each time.

"Well f-for one, who is to say I feel the same?" I stuttered. "You right. So, do you feel the same way?" Tayleigh smiled at me with low eyes.

"Uh, and two..." I said, avoiding her question. "Two, you know our brothers hate each other. They're literally beefing. We're not even supposed to be talking right now." I stated.

"And so we won't tell them." Tayleigh shrugged.

"I can't lie to my brother. He somehow finds out everything." I explained. "A-And besides, even if I do think you're cute or attractive...no offense but, I like pussy at the end of the day." I voiced.

"The fuck I gotta be offended for? I'm happy with what I have. Very happy." Tayleigh smirked.

I don't know why but her words made me slightly look down, at her crotch area. Tayleigh almost immediately cupped my chin and made me look back up at her.

Tayleigh and I locked eyes. My heart skipped a beat as I looked into her dark, mysterious yet, soft eyes.

Tayleigh's face grew closer to mines until our lips met. I gradually kissed her back. Tayleigh slightly tilted her head, deepening the kiss. As I felt her hands grab my waist, my pùssy throbbed like crazy.

Eventually I kind of wrapped my arms around her as well as we continued kissing.

Damn, she's a good kisser.

As we finally pulled away from the kiss, Tayleigh softly grabbed my jaw. "Ima fall back if you want me to but, I still think you look good." she smiled.

Tayleigh then pulled away and walked off.

"Well..." I suddenly spoke. Tayleigh slowly turned to look at me. "I mean, I ain't tripping. It is what it is." I shrugged. Tayleigh gave me a confused look.

"Okay." she shook her head, smiling a little while walking off.

I'm a dumbass.

~ later on ~

I felt very relaxed as I was finally back in my bed. And just as I was comfortable and drifting asleep, drama arose.

"Oh my god." I groaned, while getting out of bed. I made my way downstairs, hearing my brother and a few others arguing outside.

I stood at the front door in my sweats and tank top, confused as hell.

I recognized a few of Tayleigh's, brother's homeboys and other guys from their block. They were all aggressively arguing with Malik and his homeboys. "Man shut yo bitch ass up." Malik waved them off.

"Nah, which one of you put y'all hands on my girl? Speak up. Or get shot up. On some real shit." one of the other guys threatened.

"Is that a threat?" Malik stepped closer to them, his hand on his gun. "Nah, that's a promise. For you and your pussy ass homeboys." the other guy spoke. They all immediately started getting loud with each other again.

I suddenly felt eyes on me.

I slowly scanned my surroundings. That's when I saw Tayleigh gradually creeping up on the sidewalk, staring at me. I quickly looked away.

Eventually I tried to discreetly look at her. I noticed Tayleigh walking up to the guys arguing, her hand gripping the gun in her pants. Or maybe that was her...never mind.

"Aye man, chill out with all that yelling." Tayleigh told the guys. I wasn't surprised when the guys from her block listened, shutting the hell up. "Go back to the crib." Tayleigh then told them.

"Nah, fuck all that. One of these motherfuckas put their hands on my girl yo." the guy from earlier spoke.

"Man go back to the crib on some real shit. Doing all that yelling like some little ass girls. If you were really bout that, shit would've been popped off. Besides, Jay looking for y'all." Tayleigh said.

Tayleigh continued lowkey bitching them and they listened, eventually walking off.

Well damn.

As the others walked off, Tayleigh stood there and stared at my brother and his homeboys. "Yo Tay? When'd you get back?" Malik wondered.

"...yesterday." Tayleigh slowly answered.

"Mm." Malik nodded. "So what you doing over here. Been away for a while. Don't you got shit to go handle?" he then said, obviously dissing Tayleigh.

"You know, I just saved yo ass. So where's all this hostility coming from?" Tayleigh smirked.

"Don't act dumb. You know where. You really an opp bitch." Malik spoke. "Watch your mouth." Tayleigh immediately told him.

"And tell your fine ass sister to come outside. I need to talk to her." Tayleigh voiced, looking past my brother and at me. I quickly backed away from the door, I didn't want my brother to see me and suspect anything.

He's a little crazy.

"Nah bruh, stay away from Des. Or shit gon' get real messy." I heard Malik say.

"Been that. Now go get Des." Tayleigh said. "Nah, the fuck you want with her?" Malik questioned. "What, you her body guard? Acting like I'm finna do something to her." Tayleigh mocking laughed.

"She's my little sister. And you just got out of jail. I don't know you like that." Malik stated. "Ight bruh, I get it. Protecting your own." Tayleigh spoke, sounding like she was walking off.

As my brother and his homeboys started walking back up to the house, I quickly tried to run off.

"Destiny!" Malik caught me.

"Oh my god bruh, what?" I smacked my lips. "What the fuck that bitch Tay want with you? Thats why yo ass was ten minutes late? You being a opp?" Malik questioned consecutively.

"Nah, bruh what? I didn't even know she got out." I said. "Yea, if I find out you lying it's gon' be a problem." Malik threatened.

"You already know I don't fuck with her weird ass brother. And you know she work with him. They're oops! And if you moving funny, you an oop too." he continued.

"Alright bruh, I just said that I wasn't!" I snapped.

I then went up the steps, to my bedroom.

~ the next day ~

I was walking back from the corner store with two bags in my hand. It was a bit early and I wasn't expecting many people to be out. As I walked down the street, I made the mistake of getting distracted by my phone.

"Yo, Des lemme holla at you real quick." I recognized Tayleigh's voice. I turned a saw Tayleigh and a few guys sitting on their porch.

It was obvious they were the ones closer to her, and not her brother. Otherwise, she wouldn't had just stopped me to talk.

"What about?" I wondered, cautious. "Your brother. And my brother. Shit finna go left real quick if it ain't handled properly." Tayleigh said.

"What are you talking about?" I sighed. They all started to say something but trailed off in sync.

They all got quiet, making the same lustful faces as this woman walked by. She was thick as hell, even I did a double take. But the others were definitely doing too much.

"How you doin?" Tayleigh asked the woman, slowly leaning on the railing. Her little thirsty ass.

"I'm fine." the woman chuckled, continuing walking. "Yea...you look fine." Tayleigh nodded, her eyes still glued to the woman's ass. "Dayum!" she mouthed.

The other guys laughed a little at her.

"Bruh, Tay you tripping." one of them chuckled. "Nah man. My mind only on one thing right now. Like, fuuuck. You don't know what that jail did to me. Motherfuckas was tryna keep me separated from the bitches half the time." Tayleigh voiced.

"Damnn, no pussy?" the guy inquired. "Nah bruh. I got head. Twice. But that was like the first week I was there-" Tayleigh explained. I interrupted her by clearing my throat.

"Um, am I still needed here?" I wondered. "I like that you asked." Tayleigh smirked.

"Go on. Ima holler at you later." she then waved me off. I slightly rolled my eyes while turning to start back walking.

Tayleigh jogged down the steps quickly and walked over to me.

"What you rolling your eyes for?" she asked, walking with me. "Cause..." I rolled my eyes again. "Cause what?" Tayleigh step in front of me, preventing me from walking.

"Nah, nothing I'm cool." I shrugged.

I then mugged the woman from earlier as she walked past us again. Tayleigh's eyes clearly followed. I then rolled my eyes again.

"I know you not mad cause of that. When yo ass was talking bout, it is what it is last night. If that's what it is, the fuck you mad for?" Tayleigh questioned.

"I'm not mad. And I don't care. Go stare at all the ass you want. You not my girl. I don't even know you for real. I couldn't care less!" I snapped. "You sound like you mad though." Tayleigh shrugged.

I stared at her in annoyance before storming off.

"She another one..." I heard Tayleigh say in a distance, causing the others to laugh. I didn't even know what the hell she was talking about but I just kept walking.

When I finally got to the house, I saw a few of my brothers homeboys outside, shooting dice. "What's up Des." they greeted me. "What's up." I slightly nodded. I then walked into the house.

The smell of weed immediately hit me. We practically lived in a damn hotbox.

"Ima need everything in that bag sold by the end of this week, you heard?" Malik spoke to a few of his other homeboys.

"Oh, and we finna start selling this too." Malik laid out a tiny bag of a white crystal-like powder. "Yo! That's crack?!" I loudly interrupted them. They all got quiet and looked at me.

"My fault. Ima just...go up to my room." I awkwardly said, walking up the steps. I made it to my room and started snacking.

Eventually I turned my tv on and searched for something to watch.

After a while I gave up and just put on something random, drifting off to sleep minutes later.

~•~•~•~
𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬??

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 271 23
𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬... follow the heartwarming journey of Allisa, a resilient 19-year-old girl, as she...
69.1K 2.9K 41
𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: (𝒏.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈...
119K 3.6K 33
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 -- 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵�...
215K 15.6K 39
◦•●◉✿ While searching for true friendship, she found her true love. However, she was let down by her best friend when she needed her the...