This Is, Love (GxG)

By ellyciaDC

Professor x Student!!! [ Hi, this is my first time finishing a book here on Wattpad. I hope this story entert... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Finale
Author's Gratitude
Special Chapter 1

Chapter 43

3.2K 93 11
By ellyciaDC

(TW ⚠️: Mention of Suicide Attempt, Explicit words—Rated 🔞)

Xyianne

"Excuse me," ang kauna unahang salitang binigkas niya simula nang makaupo siya sa hapag kainan at sa palagay ko'y ngayon lang din talaga siya nagsalita simula kaninang umalis sila ng school. Kaya hindi namin maiwasang hindi mapatulala lahat nang makaalis siya sa dining area.

Dahan dahan kong inilibot ang mga mata ko sa bawat isang kasama ko dito sa lamesa. Lahat sila ay nakatingin na rin sa akin at tila hinihintay na lamang akong kumilos at gumawa ng paraan para makausap ang kaaalis lang na babae.

Tumango sila isa isa nang siguraduhin kong iisa lang ang iniisip nila, kaya naman hindi na ako nag atubiling tumayo na sa pagkakaupo ko para umalis at sundan siya but before I could get out, Nervana held me on my wrist which resulted me to turn around and looked at her.

"She's definitely going to her room. It's on the third floor, pinakadulong pinto, just use the elevator to go there quickly." She informed me before I could get lost inside their huge house. I nodded in response.

"Please make sure she'll be alright before she flies to U.S., she doesn't want to leave the country but we can't let her suffer in silence. I hope you can convince her to go." President T. added.

"I'll try my best po,"

"She'll listen to you, I'm sure of that." Biglang salita ni Prof. Levine, kahit na hindi ko inaasahan ang pagsasalita niya ay tumango na rin ako sa kanya at sumagot ng, "Okay po," pinisil na lang ni Bridge ang kamay ko bilang encouragement which I reciprocated with the same action and decided to left them.

I followed what Nervana told me but before I went to the elevator, I first went to the living room to get the bouquet of rainbow roses that was peacefully sitting on the coffee table. Mabuti na lang at magkasalungat ang daan ng elevator at living room kung hindi ay paniguradong makikita niya yung bulaklak bago ko pa man maibigay.

I run towards the elevator as soon as I get the bouquet and hold it firmly in my left hand. I pressed the button for the 3rd floor and waited for it to close. Amoy ko pa dito sa loob ang paborito kong amoy niya kaya napapikit na lang ako para singhutin iyon. I used it as a motivation to push myself to follow and talk to her.

You can do this, Xyianne. It's now or never! This is just like the last time when you asked her to be your girlfriend...but I know it's different this time.

I hope everything went well tonight before she goes.

I jumped a little when the ting sound of the elevator popped in and the door started to open slowly. I inhale and exhale before stepping my feet outside the elevator.

I am now holding the bouquet with my two hands to prevent it from shaking excessively as I walk to the spacious hallway here at the third floor to look for the room at the end of this hallway. I don't know why I'm shaking like crazy, siguro dahil hindi ko alam kung paano ko sisimulan kausapin siya? Paano ako magsisimula mag open up? Kung makikinig ba siya sakin o paaalisin niya lang ako katulad kaninang umaga.

Whatever it is. I'll try my best.

Finally, I spotted the only room here at the end of the hallway.

I slowly and silently walk through the door while my heart beats rapidly. I gained all my strength and took a heavy breath before knocking on the door hoping that she's really here.

"Professor Adler," maingat na tawag ko sa kanya, I waited like two minutes for a response but I didn't hear anything so I knocked again. "Ma'am, are you there?", still no one answered. I'm starting to lose hope as I knocked multiple times but I get no response at all. Aalis na sana ako nang maisipan kong pihitin ang doorknob ng pintuan niya and to my luck it was unlocked. So I grabbed the opportunity to enter inside kahit na walang sumasagot kanina pa. Hindi ko rin kasi mapigilang hindi mag-alala lalo na at walang sumasagot. Just making sure that she's still breathing but also not to overthink.

I carefully walked again as I started calling her.

"Professor Adler?"

"Ma'am?"

"Love?"

This room is definitely hers because it smells just like her. It's a little dark inside, only the moon's light from the wide glass panel window with its curtains was gleaming the room revealing the queen sized bed inside, the room was huge for one person, it's also minimalist and clean, with cream, white and a touch of pastel pink painted wall but despite the low light that's illuminating inside, I can't still see her here. 

"Love?" I called her again, when suddenly, I felt a cold breeze of the wind touching my skin. I roamed my eyes around and saw a white curtain floating as it sways by the wind. It's on the balcony and without further thinking I went there because I can already feel her presence.

Hinawi ko ang puting kurtina para makita ang bukas na sliding glass door na konektado sa balcony ng kwarto and my rapidly beating heart started to calm when I saw a figure of an angel, wearing her white silk top and bottom sleepwear.

There she is, standing near the railings with her closed eyes like she's feeling the cold and peaceful breeze of the wind outside. The full moon above the night sky was perfectly reflecting her side profile view but then my heart sank when I saw a hint of glimmering tears tracing down her flushed cheek. She's crying silently and it's the most painful cry you'll ever experience as a person. The silent cry which means fighting a silent battle inside your heart and mind.

It breaks my heart to see her in this state. To witness this is so agonizing. I just watched her for a brief moment, letting her let it out all those pent up feelings on her own. She breathes through her mouth to prevent herself from sniffling. Her eyes remain closed as she hugs herself and then a few moments after, she decides to inhale and exhale the cool air trying to calm her breathings while her short and smooth brown hair flew all over her face.

I hid the bouquet of rainbow roses behind me using my left hand as I walked beside her and volunteered to tuck her hair behind her ear using my right hand.

She flinches at the touch of our skin, her skin was too cold because of the exposure outside. Then she looked at me with surprise and sadness in her eyes. Hindi niya siguro akalain na kanina pa ako nandito.

I gave her a faint smile and stared at her with love and care. We stay standing beside each other with our eyes locked for a few minutes and when she recovers from my existence, she looks away and takes a few steps off from me. She swallowed slowly and instead turned her gaze at the city lights view from here.

My heart breaks the moment she gave
us a big gap from each other and pretends that she didn't see me here at all.

"Love, are you okay?" I asked kahit na alam kong hindi siya okay. She silently wiped the lines of tears from earlier on her cheeks while her eyes were still fix at the view in front of us and I still didn't get any response from her.

This is going to be a hard night.

"Please know that I am here ready to listen to everything your heart and mind wants to tell."

I gather all my courage and strength to talk to her, to speak with my all. Because if I don't get anything from her tonight then I'll tell her everything that my heart and mind wants to tell her. At least, before we separate our paths, I've got the chance to convey all these feelings I've been holding back since then. I want her to know my thoughts.

She remains standing then she leans on the railings again while her chin is resting on her palm and her elbow above the flat railings, her eyes were still glued at the city lights, admiring it which I wish I was the one she's staring at. I've never been jealous of the city lights, not until tonight.

"I am also here to say sorry for everything. For being so stubborn, for not listening to you, for being immature and for not considering how would you feel with my selfish decisions." I said with both hands behind me as I hold on to the bouquet of flowers like my strength depends on it.

I got no reaction so I continued, "I'm sorry for telling you this so late and I'm sorry again that you're going through another mental breakdown. I never meant all of those emotional scars to happen on you in just a day. I'm sorry because of my lack of self awareness. We brought you to your worst nightmare again but I'm not responsible for that shit post on my Facebook account, I am just an irresponsible owner of a mobile device. Again, I'm sorry for the damages it has caused you and your mental health."

I hold my stare at her as I speak myself, as I expressed what I feel and what I think. I hold my stare at her despite the fact that she looks bored at my rants but I still did it anyway, I still continue even without getting any response from her.

"I want you to know that I always want what's best for you, that's why I am also here to convince you to heal yourself from your traumas and anxiety that me and the world gives you." I swallowed the invisible lump in my throat as I took a step towards her hoping that she won't back away and my anxiety lessened as she didn't even move when I came near her.

"I also want you to know that I still and will always love you even in your darkest and lightest day. I may have ended our relationship but it doesn't change the fact that you will always remain the owner and holder of this heart right here." I pointed where my heart is using my right index finger and smiled sadly at her silent treatment but then I saw a glimpse of hope by how she swallowed slowly and blinked her eyes multiple times like she was stopping herself from crying, she moved herself from resting her chin on her palms to holding on to the railings with all her might. I sigh in relief.

"And this..." I finally showed her the bouquet of rainbow roses that's been hiding behind me the whole time, getting her attention to divert from afar to this thing in front of her very own eyes. I saw how her eyes widened and mouth agaped, she stared at the thing I'm still holding.

"I am willing to go to jail for being guilty because I am the one behind these silly little rainbow roses." And then she took it slowly with her own hands and now managed to look back at me with a lot of emotions in her glimmering, dilated eyes as she shifted her body to face me which took my breath and soul away.

Her cheeks blushed with the glow of the moonlight. Her entirety captured my system because she wears silky revealing sleepwear that can make you drool and drop on your knees, but first, I genuinely and sincerely want to say everything to her before setting myself on lust.

She remains silent though as she expects me to say something more and so I smiled at her and continued again. "I am guilty of being your secret admirer. I am guilty of being jealous of the thought that someone out there can make you happy because of that flower. I am also guilty of loving you deeply but still refuse to continue showing it to you because of my self deprivation..." I bitterly smile at her sabay yumuko nang bahagya para kumuha ng hininga at paglaruan ang singsing sa kaliwang kamay ko gamit ang mga daliri sa kanang kamay ko.

Then I meet her eyes again, "I wanted to be better for you, I wanted to be ready for us, I wanted all your love and attention but I can't bring myself to do it because...I don't want to be dependent on you. I don't want to put another burden in your life as I witness all your scars and traumas take a toll on you. It may be a selfish decision to break up with you, however, I just don't want you to burden yourself with my own problems which I know you're always willing to take as a sign of your love to me." I ran my fingers through my hair, licked my lips and sigh before engaging myself for another explanation.

She frowned in understanding and clarity of why I did what I did.

"But as I said, I don't want you to suffer, this is mine to take. This is where I learned what I must learn in life. I'm trying to discover, improve, challenge and achieve what I must have to myself and I am sincerely apologizing for not allowing you to stress with me. I love you enough to allow you that..." I chuckled lowly and shook my head at my antics.

And there I saw a hint of smile on her lips as her eyes welled with incoming tears and slowly, she nodded her head as if she now understand what I wanted to tell her.

I heaved a sigh and looked above us to prevent myself from crying. I stared at the moon that brings the bright light from our surroundings to gain another motivation to continue in speaking without cracking up because this is the night that I will asked her a question that will allow me to expect something from her as I let her go.

Whatever the result is, I will gladly accept it.

Bumuntong hininga ako bago bumalik sa pagkakatitig sa mga magaganda niyang matang lumuluha na. Kahit wala akong makuhang salita mula sa kanya, sapat na sa akin ang nangugusap niyang mga mata.

"So...as I was saying," I chuckled awkwardly and bit my lower lip and took a step back from her to give us some space as I put both of my hands in the pockets of my yellow v-neck sleeve dress. Halata mo ang pagkalito nito pero pinagpatuloy ko pa rin ang pagsasalita dahil kapag tumigil ako ay siguradong dadagain na ako. "For now, I won't allow you to stress with me but SOON I will..." Pag-uulit ko ngunit may dagdag diin sa isang salitang sinabi ko.

Her face continues to show confusion, she opened her mouth to say something but I stopped her with the index finger of my left hand and then shook my head.

No, missy, your voice is not required as of the moment. As the confusion shows even more to her, I put my left hand back to its place again, in my pocket.

"You know...Is it so fulfilling to have someone to share everything with? Even in the smallest or biggest of things? Even in the worst and in best? Even in the most silly and unreasonable circumstances? Is it?"

A sincere smile form her lips as she nodded and my heart leaps with her confirmation.

My head started to spin with all the words I wanted to tell her, with the words I wanted to come up with so I can deliver it with wholesomeness.

Together with my heart that thumps like a racing horses, I bended on my knee. I watch how her eyes slowly widen with her mouth as the shock slowly registering on her.

I smiled playfully and nervously as I removed my trembling hands on my pocket together with the small rainbow box.

"No...no way..." Mailing iling nitong sabi habang hindi makapaniwala. She finally spoke which I didn't expect her to! Matindi ang kapit niya sa bouquet na binigay ko sa kanya.

No agad?! Wala pa nga! Lumbay!

Napansin siguro niyang nagbago ang ekspresyon ko sa mukha. Kaya dali dali niyang dinepensahan ang sarili niya.

"No—I mean...Oh fudge! I shouldn't have talk at all. My gosh! I-I'm sorry...c-continue please!" She said anxiously and then bit her lip to stop her from talking a lot more.

I just nodded and the nervousness I've felt earlier tripled! Naudlot yung nasa isip ko! Argh! Bahala na.

"So uhm," I scratched the back of my head as I stay in my position on the ground with one knee up. I chuckled awkwardly again and then cleared my throat. I stared back at her again with full of sincerity and genuineness in my eyes.

"I am not saying and doing all of these things just to convince you to listen to your family in healing yourself and fly away from me in another part of the world but because I love you so much to make this stupid silly proposal to you. I love you, My Lovely Woman. As I said earlier, you will always have my heart no matter what although you're going to be far away from me. And I want you to know that this is the big guilt I've been keeping up until now. This ring I am wearing for the longest time is a sign of my dedication to you..."

Her already shocked face showed more shocking reaction napatakip na rin ito sa bibig niya gamit ang isang kamay nito habang ang isa ay nakayakap lang sa bouquet. "You're kidding, right?" She said against her palm.

I shook my head while smiling, "I'm not married...Oh—well, I am, but in my head." I chuckled at my dumb explanation.

"Hon..." Her soft sweet voice lingered in my ears. Her pet name for me gives another tingling sensation inside me.

"I don't want to marry someone if that someone is not you, Love." I said as I still stared at her with genuine smile. I open the rainbow box revealing the ring with the same design as mine, a rainbow sapphire accents in a stylish durable band and a diamond stone above in a white-gold ring. "If you take this ring, this will be a symbol of promise that I am willing to wait for you no matter how long it takes or when the time comes that you're healed and ready to be with me again."

My eyes never leave hers as I swallow another invisible lump in my throat and prevent myself from crying in front of her.

"Love, can you be my someone to whom I can share everything with in the future?"

I say with the remaining breath inside me. I almost choke up saying that question because of my anxiousness. I lost words already! Ang dami ko ba naman sinasabi kanina pa! Nangonte tuloy sa dulo. Huhu.

My knees burned on the ground as I waited for her answer. My genuine smile turns into a weaker one as I anticipate her answer but then it gets surprising real quick when she drops the bouquet she's hugging on the ground just to kneel down with me and grabs my face with her hands to cup my cheeks and closes the gap between us as our lips collides together.

I can't stop myself from smiling between our kisses. It was smooth and sweet. Then she breaks the kiss and removed some hair strands on my face. A tear fell down on her eye as she rested her hands back on my cheeks again, touching my skin like I'm the most delicate thing she ever touched.

She stared at me again with love and devotion in her eyes as she spoke.

"Yes, I want to be your someone in the future. I want to share everything with you. I want to be your someone who will dye your hair when it turns grey...I want to heal because of you. You are the main reason why I still hold on to life. You're my biggest purpose. It will always be you, My dearest Yunis and I adore you in every breath I take." She said with fullness of her soul, heart, mind and body.

Para akong nasa alapaap nang marinig ko iyon mula sa kanya. Para akong hinehele ng mga salitang namutawi sa mga labi niya. Kung gaano ka pure at kasinsero niyang sinabi iyon, nakakabaliw ngang tunay ang pag-ibig.

We kissed again with passion and love to seal our promise then smiled sweetly at each other before I removed the ring in the box and put it in her ring finger on her left hand.

She watches me do it slowly and she blushes when it fit her finger perfectly. She raised her left hand above the night sky like she was telling the moon that she promised to marry me in the future. Take it slow and figure out ourselves first.

"It looks exquisite on you, Love." I said then kiss her hand with the ring.

She giggled lovingly. "Thank you. I love you," then she leaned forward as she showered me with kisses all over my face which brought me to chuckle at her playfulness. Nanatili kaming nakaluhod kanina pa, siya gamit ang dalawang tuhod samantalang nanatili akong nakasuporta sa isang tuhod ko lamang.

"S-stop, Love! H-hey!" Sukong saad ko nang hindi niya ako tigilan sa paghalik ng maraming beses sa buong pagkatao ko.

"No! I miss you and I'm dying doing this to you! Mwah~ " She said between those kisses on my face. Her hands were placed on my shoulders, she holds me there for support but as I fight back to stop her from showering me a million kisses on my face, we both fell on the ground.

Our giggles surrounded the balcony of her room as I felt my back hit the cold tiled floor and her on top of me. I suddenly felt some surge of heat when her warmth embraces my skin.

I almost forgot that she wears too much revealing sleepwear right now. Her cleavage was shown freely and was pressed against mine as the pressure of her weight started to push us even further.

Our laughter started to turn into a heavy breathings as we realized our current position. My hands were hugging her waist and hers was still place on my shoulders. Our faces were an inch to each other that I already smelled the familiar scent of her breath that makes me go insane whenever I tasted it myself. Her eyes wandered in my face again, her long lashes batted prettily at me as her mouth was slightly open, she unconsciously licks her lips like she saw a delicious meal in front of her and with that look on her face I started to feel some familiar heat between my thighs and there's this weird feeling below my stomach, like I was aching to be remove.

"U-uhm, let's get inside? Baka magkasakit tayo sa sobrang hamog. Para pa namang walang tela yung suot mo." Lakas loob kong pamumutol sa nagbabadyang alab ng damdamin ko para sa kanya. Baka iba pa ang magawa ko kung mananatili kami sa ganong posisyon. Ayaw kong isipin niyang katawan lang ang gusto ko sa kanya.

Honestly, na offend ako doon sa sinabi niya noong umagang nagtalo kami. Kaya pipigilan ko ang sarili ko. This night is the night where we shared a genuine promise with one another of our love and I guess that's enough. We're clear and we are still in love.

"Oh—y-yeah, you're right. Sorry, I just didn't expect someone to barge in my room unexpectedly and asked me with a promise ring." Pagbibiro nito na kinapula ko. Bigla tuloy nag sink in lahat ng kacringe cringe na salitang sinabi ko kahit totoo lahat iyon at mula yun sa pinaka ibuturan ng puso ko.

I just somehow felt shy about me being this kind of hopeless romantic.

I help her to stand up nang mauna akong makatayo. I picked up the bouquet she dropped earlier and gave it to her again. "It looks good on you, everything looks good on you." I said sincerely and gently kiss her on the forehead and give her a hug with the flowers between us.

Nang makakalas sa pagkakayakap ko ay tumingin ito sa akin ng nakangiti. "Thank you for always making me happy. Hindi ako nagkamali ng kutob na ikaw ang nagbibigay ng ganito sakin." She chuckled and left me dumbfounded on the balcony as she entered her room.

What? Am I that obvious?!

Hinabol ko ito sa loob at naabutan ko siyang binubuksan ang ilaw ng lampshade niya sa isang side ng bed nito. She puts down the bouquet on her coffee table inside her room where her mini sala is located with a few couches around it.

"Paano mo nasabing ako ang nagbibigay?" Hindi mapanatag na tanong ko.

Kumibit balikat ito, "I just know. I also feel it since you're the only person who showered me with flowers before whenever we're having a misunderstanding, plus, the color is so gay but anyway, I just don't want to expect that it's you yet my guts tells me to so yeah..." She walks towards me from the mini sala to where I am standing at the end of her bed. She pointed her index finger on top of my nose and pressed it playfully which made her giggle because I flinched a little.

Then she wrapped her arms around my neck, "I always like your style of apologising and appreciation," she drew imaginary circles on my nape which sent a voltage of electricity in my veins and body muscles.

"so...I also have the right to reciprocate my appreciation to you for tonight...What do you think? hmm?" She said those words seductively while her stares were getting deeper as her eyes dilated with it. I can't feel my senses when she's near me like this, like there's no air that could pass through us. Idagdag mo pa yung suot niyang damit ngayon. Jusko mahabaging langit talaga! Tinetesting ako ni lord.

And with all the remaining strength and sanity in me, I come up with an excuse to refuse her tempting offer.

"Oh, I almost forgot! I need to talk to my dad. He needs to drink his meds tonight. I'll just remind him, Love. Excuse me." I said like a rapper. Nagmamadaling makawala sa tukso.

She sighed disappointedly when I said that at sabay bumitaw siya sa pagkakakapit sa akin at dumiretso na lang itong nagtungo sa kama niya at may kinuhang babasahing manipis na libro at itinuon na lang ang atensyon niya doon, siguro ay nahahalata na niyang kanina pa ako umiiwas sa exciting part but I can't help myself to refuse because I don't want her to be uncomfortable and her words keep playing in my mind like a broken plaque.

"I--I'll be back, I'm just going to call someone." Utal kong paalam.

She just nodded and focused herself on the thin piece of papers she's reading. After that I decided to walk out of her room, yes, lumabas na talaga muna ako dahil sa bigat ng nararamdaman ko. I feel like I'm the worst person to ever reject a beautiful woman like her. Aiiisshhh!

Ginawa ko na lang yung balak ko talagang gagawin which is tawagan si Manang regarding sa gamot ni Daddy mamayang 9:30 PM. It's 9:00 PM currently. Halos ilang hours rin pala kaming nag-usap. Hindi ko na naramdaman ang gutom ko sa pagkain, iba na ang crave ko ngayong kainin—huy!

"Ah, Manang, please tell Dad that I can't make it home tonight, dito na kasi ako pinagstay for a while. I'll see him tomorrow kamo and please tell him na huwag magpasaway sayo. Thank you!"
Pagdadahilan kong hindi ko alam saan nanggagaling.

Fuck that ego I have! I'm going to do her tonight! If she wants me then I want her too more than she could imagine.

Now that we're okay again and I don't know when will her flight be so I'll make the most out of it while she's here.

I also received a text from Nervana that I can stay here for the night and Bridge was with her for the meantime dahil masyadong natutuwa si President T. sa kanyang kadaldalan. I updated her about the status of our conversation but I just told her the outcome which is she's okay with her going therapy again.

After a few more moments on my phone ay nagmadali na akong makabalik sa loob ng kwarto niya. I locked the door behind me and breathed in and out to calm my nerves from whatever scenarios that runs through my head with her in it.

I let myself walk carefully again, tinatancha ko ang bawat yapak ko dahil baka mamaya nakatulog na agad yun dahil sa kakaiyak niya kanina but when I reached her bed I was wrong. She's still laying there unbothered, reading, with her clothes that can be removed in just one click of my fingers.

Whoever invented this sleepwear, will be rewarded as the most creative yet cloth lacking person ever and I hope that I'm the only one who can see her wear this thing.

Isang hawi ko lang dyan, wala na talaga yan! She unbuttoned it eh! Kanina nakakabit pa iyan! Help! I don't know if she's doing it on purpose or she's just like that when sleeping here. Argh!

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Napabalik ako sa katinuan nang bigla siyang magsalita.

Para namang umurong ang dila ko dahil doon sa tanong niya. "L-like what?" Utal kong sagot na kinapikit ko ng marahan.

"Like you want me." She simply and frankly said to me and this time she met my gaze and closed the book she's reading, placing it back on her side table, I immediately closed my eyes because of that unbuttoned top of her suddenly moved away as she also moved to place that book and shift her body for a comfortable position.

She's a torture!

"And then suddenly you don't want me." She said mockingly as I kept my eyes shut.

"T-that's not true," I said holding my position firmly.

She huffed, "Really?" Her soft voice asked with a hint of playfulness in it.

I nodded still with my shut eyes, "Yes,"

I heard her chuckle seductively as she also speaks with the same energy. "So...you want me?" I heard her shifting her position on the bed.

I gulped as I prevented myself from dropping down on my knees and worshipping her for being such a tease.

"Answer me, darling."

Jusko—Why she's being like this?!

"Y-yeah...yes," I weakly answered, naikuyom ko na rin ang mga kamao ko sa magkabilang gilid ko habang nananatiling nakapikit ang mga mata ko dahil kinakabahan ako sa pwede kong makita.

"Hmmm..." She hummed softly and said, "Open your eyes,"

My knees wobble with those simple words, I took a deep breath and slowly opened my eyes to see her laying on her side facing my direction, showing her perfect body curves, her head resting on her hand as her elbow supporting it, while the other hand is resting freely on her side and...her—her one rich breast were already peaking out as the silk cloth slides down with the mattress of the bed, her smooth legs were tangled perfectly which also caught my attention because of the light reflecting on her exposed skin. She was a wonderful piece of art and I hope she knows that.

Napapikit, napalunok at napailing iling ako ng marahan bago ko ipagpatuloy ang pagkakabisa ko sa nakakaakit na imahe ng isang babae sa harapan ko dahil baka panaginip lang pala ang lahat. Ngunit sa muli kong pagdilat ay agad na nagtama ang mga mata namin. I saw how the side of her lips rose up into a smirk as her eyes shows desire. She enjoys watching me checking her out and being affected by her whole being.

I suck a breath, "You're so exquisitely beautiful, My Love." I honestly and genuinely said from the bottom of my heart and thighs.

Her smile grew wider while her cheeks turned red, she bit her lower lip seductively as her eyes flickered with the hint of need.

"Lay with me," she commanded in which I submitted immediately. I walked towards her bed even though my knees were already weak at this moment. Her sweet scent becomes stronger as I positioned myself near her, my back comfortably laying on the soft mattress of her bed while she remains in her position facing me. My body stiffened because of her undeniable power over me.

"Are you alright?" She carefully asked after a few minutes of us here. Nakafocus lang kasi ang mata ko sa kisame samantalang siya ay mariing nakatitig sa akin. I also behave my hands above my stomach.

I nodded as a response. The back of her hand slowly moves and she gently caress it on my face. Her touches made me feel even more burnt.

"I'm sorry for telling you that you only want my body. That's just really an impulsive assumption, I was just bitter about the thought that you're already with someone else that's not me..." She softly says while continuing to trace my face with her hand and so I decided to look at her. Parang nababasa naman niya yung utak ko, ang galing.

"I was hurt that time, I thought you're already happy and you don't need me anymore. I feel like trash and I don't seem to see my life worthy, it's hard to live." She smiled sadly at me. Her eyes slowly glistening.

"I'm—" she stopped my lips from saying anything using her thumb and rubs it softly after a while.

"Shhh...you already got your time to speak earlier, it's me now." She chuckled lowly. I just smiled and watched her perfect face an inches away from me and gave my ears to listen.

"I was afraid when the news came out at the campus. It honestly frightens me, I felt ashamed and with that I feel like wanting to kill myself to stop everything that's breaking me into dust..." Her smile turns into a faint one as her tears start to stream down her cheeks again and with what I've heard from her made me move my body to face her with an alarming expression, I wiped her tears with my hand and gently caress her cheeks as she leans her face on it.

I wanted to speak but as she said this is hers so I'm just going to comfort her.

"And then realizing that it came from you, your account..." She chuckled bitterly. "I almost jumped at the school's building earlier. I feel unloved, unwanted and unvalued all at once by the person who was my greatest strength and inspiration but also contradicting to that, that person was also my greatest weakness and downfall."

My heart breaks at every word that's spitting out of her mouth. I can feel her pain and anguish while saying what she felt like and what she's about to do. It's so disturbing.

I continued wiping her tears away from her face while also brushing her hair with my fingers, hoping that I gave a sense of comfort by it.

"My cousins...they were horrified when they see me about to take my own life away but my mind didn't care that much to them. My mind asked me, paano kung ako na lang yung namatay? Edi sana hindi ako problematic. I shouldn't have fought for myself that night and just let everything he wanted to do to me to just happen. In that case, I don't feel like a burden to my family and to you as well. Because I feel like I was a walking concern and guilt in your lives." She breaths shakily as her lips tremble saying her last phrase. "So, I've come up with all the possibilities in my head to end everything."

This time bumangon na ako nang bahagya sa pagkakahiga para bigyan siya ng mahigpit na yakap na tinanggap niya rin agad. She buried her face on my chest and cry uncontrollably against it. Her sobs made me want to punch myself for not realizing that she's having a hard time fighting her own demons alone.

She grips on my chest like it is the sort of strength she needed. She sobs and sniffles, I already felt my dress wet with her tears but that's not important. All I want is to cave her in my arms forever and whisper everything will be alright to her every second.

"I'm sorry for thinking those kind of things...I just felt weak and I don't see any purpose in me that time. But then when they said that it wasn't you who did that, it suddenly encouraged me to fight again, and with all the things you've confessed to me tonight, that gave me hope, you gave me hope. And I promise to come back to you when I feel like myself again. I promise to heal for us." She said against my chest while she's laying her head comfortably on me. I just hugged her even more and couldn't contain my tears anymore so I just let it fall down on its own.

I swayed my body like I'm making a baby sleep on my arms. My baby. I kissed her above her head. "You did great today, Love. You continue to live. I'm proud of you...please don't ever leave me." I softly said above her head.

Inangat nito ang tingin niya sa akin, I smiled at her and wiped the excessed tears on her cheeks as she spoke. "But, I'm going to leave you, I need to go to my therapist." She said innocently while pouting.

I chuckled at her cute reaction and kissed her pouty lips then cup her cheek and caress it using my thumb. "I mean... don't ever leave me, literally...like, forever." I said with a sad smile. "I still want to experience being your wife." Dagdag ko pa at sabay halik ulit ng magaan sa mga labi niya.

Her face suddenly blush in an instant, tumango tango ito at ngumiti ng malaki. She also cups my cheek with her hand that has a ring on it at marahan akong hinaplos, napapikit ako sa ginhawang dulot ng haplos niya sa pisngi ko at napahinga ng malalim bago muling ilaan ang mga mata ko sa kanya nang may ngiti sa labi.

"I can't wait to be your wife too," maagap nitong sabi sa akin. Napangiti ako nang mas malaki at hindi na napigilan ang pamumula ng mga pisngi ko. Bigla rin akong nakaramdam ng kiliti sa tyan ko dahil sa sinabi niya. Wife.

For now, we promised to wait for the right time to continue our love for each other, though, I don't think it will end.
We promised to be better individually so when the time comes that we're both in our best self, hopefully, our love remains the same and I wish that when that comes, I can finally call her my Mrs. Zamora.

I smiled stupidly at the thought.

Kumunot ang noo nito sabay hampas sa balikat ko kaya napabalik ako sa kasalukuyan. "Why are you smiling like that? What are you thinking?" She curiously asked.

I wanted to hide my reddish face dahil sa kilig pero hindi ko magawa dahil nasa bisig ko pa rin siya kaya umiling iling na lang ako. "W-wala..." Sabay iwas nang tingin habang pinigilan ang sarili ko sa kilig.

"Hey! Tell me!" Pangungulit pa nito sabay hampas na naman sa braso ko.

"Aray naman, Love! Bakit kailangan mamalo?"

"Hindi mo kasi sinasabi sakin, why are you so red and smiling like you're having a conversation all by yourself? Hello? I'm here kaya? Tell me, what is it!" She shakes by the shoulder after saying her observation.

"No, it's nothing. Halika na, ayusin ko na paghiga mo." I was about to move her away from my arms but she just stiffened herself even more and put all her weight on me. Thankfully, kahit na napakalikot naming dalawa hindi naghehello yung babies niya dahil hawak hawak niya yun kanina at kinabit niya yung isang botones. Pero wala, nakakainit pa rin sa kalamnan. Hays.

"Love, come on. Ayusin ko na yung paghiga mo para makapagpahinga ka na. I know you're tired." Pangungulit ko pa pero nananatili siya sa pwesto niya habang nakatitig sa akin at nagpapabigat.

She raised an eyebrow at me and crossed her arms below her chest like I'm not sharing a big secret to her. Pero chismosa lang talaga siya kaya ganyan.

I chuckled at her cute actions and pinch her nose instead. "Ang cute naman ng baby damulag ko na yan, pakiss nga." I said teasingly which made her frown and cringe at what I said. I was about to kiss her but she stop my face.

"What the hell?" Hindi makapaniwala niyang saad. Maski ako hindi ko rin alam kung bakit ko nasabi iyon kaya natawa na lang ako.

"Hey! Ang daya mo. Iniiba mo yung topic! Tell me what's going on in your mind, Yunis." Seryosong usal nito.

Patuloy lang ako sa pagtawa dahil napipikon na naman ata ang professor kong pikunin kapag hindi nakukuha ang gusto.

"Wala nga yun, sige na, Love. Ayos na ng higa." Tumigil na ako sa pagtawa at napailing iling na lang pero si Ma'am aba't ayaw umalis sa bisig ko. Kulang na lang magpaglue sa katawan ko.

"No," she shakes her head like a child, her arms were still crossed.

I sighed, "I'm just happy that we're okay now." I said instead of the surname thing.

Pinaningkitan niya ako ng mata but then she clicks her tongue because she knows it's not it. Laking gulat ko na lang nang bigla niya ako tusukin sa tagiliran dahilan para mapahiyaw ako sa gulat.

Malakas ang kiliti ko!

"Tell me," tusok pa ulit niya.

"Love!"

"S-stop!"

"Hey!"

Patuloy lang siya sa pagkikiliti sa akin hanggang sa hindi ko na nakayanang hindi tumawa at mawalan ng hininga. Napatumba ako sa kama at pumaibabaw na ito dahil sa kawalan ko na ng lakas para lumaban.

"Tell me, tell me, tell me!"

"N-no! H-hey! Hahaha. Mamamatay na ko!"

"Sabihin mo na kasi!" Napipikon niyang sabi.

"Love! hahahaha! W-wait! Stop na please!" I said pleadingly. My eyes watered with tears of joy as I struggle to catch my breath for a few times now but she didn't stop.

Papatayin ata talaga ako nito.

I did my best to move my body, stopping her hands to keep poking at my sides as her legs firmly straddle on both sides of my body to prevent me from moving too much.

"Tell me na, please?" She begs. Bakit ba ang curious niya bigla sa naiisip ko. Delusional lang naman ako eh. Huminto na rin ito sa pagkakakiliti sa akin nang mapagtanto niyang mawawalan na ako ng hininga.

We're both panting and catching our breaths because of our playful fight. Our eyes were locked on each other again. She remained sat on top of my lower stomach, heavy breathing as her mouth slightly open, her forehead, neck and chest shimmers with some dusty sweat because of the resistance we did to each other.

Suddenly, the view I'm seeing right now sends a thousand voltage of electricity lust in my veins. My body shivers when I realized that her exposed smooth legs were still straddling on both of my sides and I am holding onto it as of the moment. Para akong napaso dahil doon kaya naman nagbalak akong tanggalin iyon sa pagkakapatong sa legs niya ngunit pinigilan niya ako at hinawakan pa iyon ng mahigpit. Napalunok ako ng mabagal at lalong nag iinit ang buong katawan ko ng igalaw niya bilang gabay ang mga kamay niya kasabay ng mga kamay ko para haplusin ang malambot at makinis niyang balat pababa at paakyat sa mga binti niya. Napapapikit kaming dalawa dahil sa sensasyong nararamdaman namin sa simpleng haplos lamang.

I think we're both on the same page, we want this and we crave for this.

Unti unti siyang gumalaw sa ibabaw ko kasabay nang pagdilat ng mga mata naming dalawa. She still guided my hands up and up until it made its way on her side waist and stroke it up even further below the side of her breasts.

"B-babe," kapus hininga nitong ungol.

"Fuck," mariing bulong ko dahil sa sobrang kabog ng dibdib ko dulot ng pag-ungol niya. Isabay mo pa ang dahan dahang paggalaw nito sa ibabaw ko.

She's sexily grinding on top of me, her head fell back as she moans when I pinch her clothed flesh below her breasts, her mouth opens at the contact. Ugh! She's hot! I feel like burning by just watching her.

Nanatiling magkahawak ang mga kamay namin at hindi ko na rin mapigilan pa ang sariling hindi pagpalitin ang pwesto namin. With just a snap, she's now below me and I'm now on top of her, straddling her with my legs on both sides. I put her hands above her head and held it firmly with my right hand while the other automatically removed the single button on her silk cloth top as she looked at me with lust and love which made my breath hitched.

A smirk slowly forms on her lips, she's enjoying the effect she has on me then she whispered seductively again, "Feisty, huh."

"Who wouldn't if you're like this?" I said still staring at her beautiful face while tracing a pattern on the exposed skin on her chest. Now she's the one who shakes at the contact which made me smirk back at her.

"L-like what?" She swallowed trying to composed herself.

The smirk on my face didn't leave as I continued drawing invisible shapes on her delicate skin using my fingertips. "Like you're a piece of art I always wanted to see and touch. Like you're my favorite coffee I always wanted to taste just like my favorite dish that I always wanted to eat despite a lot of dishes around me. You're extraordinary, Love and I can't wait to own you and make your surname the same as mine, that's what I've been thinking lately." I honestly confess as I reach her face, caressing it like a precious thing that will break anytime if I don't carefully hold it.

She gasps and blinks a few times to what she has heard and then slowly plastered her sweet and loving smile at me. Her eyes looks soft right now and her tense body suddenly eases like she's surrendering her all to me.

"I'd love that and you owned me already on the day you were born." She chuckled which made me chuckle too so I lean closer to her and kiss her lips softly giving it a quick peck while smiling.

"But...we can skip to the exciting part I guess." She said teasingly and shocked the hell out of me when she suddenly licked my cheek.

"Oh—" natigilan kong sabi. Napatulala ako sa kanya dahil doon at napaluwag ang kapit ko sa mga kamay niyang nakalapag sa ibabaw ng ulo niya.

I was too stunned to move. Then I heard her giggle. "You're so slow, I've been aching." And with just a snap again she's now on top of me and I'm below her again. She copied what I did earlier to me. My hands above my head as she holds it firmly.

"I love you," she whispered as she stared at my eyes with lots of emotions and before I could even react, she lean closer to capture my lips with hers. It was slow and steady at first but then it turns to hungry and aggressive kisses as I start to move my lips and seek entrance to her mouth using my tongue which she immediately obliged. I traced and taste the fullness of her mouth. We both moan at the touch of our tongues against each other.

Her free hand slowly moves from my shoulder down to my clothed breast and she squeezed it which made my body react crazily at the contact. I wanted to touch her but the grip on my hands was firm. Slowly, she breaks the kiss to give attention to my jaw down to my sensitive neck. She lick and nibbles my skin which earn a gasp from me. Her soft mouth perfectly sending shiver all over my body. She move her lips up to my jaw again and then kiss and lick my earlobe in which brought butterflies in my stomach.

"Fuck, Love."  I can't stop moaning as she continued to devour my exposed skin with her kisses while her other hand didn't stop squeezing my clothed breasts, giving equal attention on both.

After that, she stopped and swiftly removed herself on top of me and sat beside me which made me groan. "What's wrong?" Asar kong tanong sa kanya na nagpatawa dito.

"Relax, Pumpkin. Stand up." Utos nito na pinagtaka ko pero sinunod ko rin naman agad. Nang makaalis ako at makatayo sa dulo ng kama niya ay sumandal ito sa headboard at pinagkrus ang mga braso habang mariing pinagmamasdan ako na animo'y isa akong palabas na paborito niya panuorin.

"Love?" Tawag ko rito dahil hindi ko alam kung bakit niya ako pinatayo. I'm already wet down there!

"Strip," tipid niyang sambit na nagpanganga sakin nang mapagtanto ko ang gusto niyang sabihin.

She commanded me like a professor and so I followed. "Slowly," dugtong pa nito.

Dahil sa sinabi niya ay dahan dahan kong hinubad ang suot kong dress without breaking our eye contact. She unconsciously bit her index finger as she watched me strip in front of her.

Mabuti na lang at dress ang suot ko ngayon at hindi mahirap hubarin.

I unclasped my bra and tossed it away while looking at her lustful eyes, and when I'm about to remove my underwear, she spoke. "No, leave it. I'll do that for you. Now, lay here with me." Utos niyang muli na sinunod ko rin agad.

But I suddenly thought of something that can turn her on even more.

While still holding our eyes on each other, I slowly crawled to where she's sat while biting my lower lip to give some spice to it. She was flustered at what she witnessed, I smirked when I saw her swallowing something on her throat.

Then I leaned down to her feet, kissing it until I move up to her legs, touching, kissing and even licking it, she flinches at the touch of my lips on her exposed thighs. Her pupils dilated even wider as my eyes stay focused to hers.

Her breathing becomes heavier when I kiss her clothed center up to her stomach, I even give time to kiss her scar before going up to her chest that moves up and down with what I'm doing to her, still, I kiss it anyway. Her hands move automatically to clutch on my head and shoulder, and then I kiss and lick her collarbone, neck, then jaw and earlobe which caused her to release a shaky moan out of her mouth.

I looked at her with a smirk on my face because of my successful plan.

"You're a torture," she said breathlessly and grabbed my face with both of her hands to kiss me passionately, slow and fast, sweet and aggressive.

And then she's on top of me again while still kissing me breathlessly.

Each of her hand travels on my breasts. She plays with it and squeezed it gently. I can already feel her warm palms against it. I moan hopelessly when she plays with my already hardened nipple.

I held her waist as she moved down to my jaw then gave attention to my neck and collarbone again. I feel her tongue tracing every skin on my neck, nibbling it and leaving marks on it which I didn't protest as I was overwhelmed with the pleasure she's giving me.

And as fast as she could, her mouth was suddenly on my left breast, sucking it like a hungry baby while the other was played with her hand. She licks the tip of my nipple while she looks at me seductively. I can't stop myself from biting my lower lip to suppress my moans but then she bit my nipple which earned a yelp on me. "Fuck! Love?!"

She giggles, "Sorry, I can't help it. You taste good." She kissed my mound that she bit earlier and moved to the other to give it the same attention.

"Don't bite me," I said weakly as I held her head with my right hand to push her further on my breast. The sensation of her tongue swirling my nipple was a huge turn on. "Ah, perfect," I unconsciously said.

After a few minutes of giving attention to my breasts she placed herself between my thighs and bent down on my stomach to give wet kisses on my abdomen and navel until she reached my lower stomach. I can already feel something wet on my core especially now that she's near to it.

My head fell back as I arched my body, I held on to the sheets on the bed as she started caressing my inner thighs with her mouth and fingers, I could also feel her hot breath against it as she placed wet kisses too and now I'm aching for her even more.

"L-love..." I uttered her name barely a whisper.

"Hmmm?" She said while continuing what she's doing to me. She keeps on teasing me and kissing my clothed center while squeezing my thighs.

"Please..." I plead with my eyes shut.

"Look at me and tell me what you want," she softly said while she was back kissing my stomach and playing with my breasts. 

I looked at her below me with my mouth agape. I'm panting with the pleasure. Her eyes were dark with lust and desire which I felt the same as well.

"What do you want me to do? Hmm?" She asked with a hint of playful smirk on her face. She continued caressing my abdomen with her fingertips as she waited for my answer.

"Please...fuck me already..." Mamulamula kong pakiusap sabay kagat ng ibabang labi ko. I didn't see myself begging to be fucked but fuck it I want to be fuck real good tonight!

Her face blushed because of it, "Okay baby, I'll fuck you."  She leaned down again, "Don't close your eyes," she added which I nodded hopelessly and watch her bite the waistband of my underwear and pulled it down while looking at me in a sensual way.

I can feel my center throbbing because she's a fucking seductress! Such an angel face with a devilish character in bed.

Once my underwear was pulled down to my leg with her teeth. She removed it and tossed it anywhere. She looks at my exposed center and a cheeky smile shown on her face before looking back at my face. "You're dripping," she giggles which I reciprocated with an eye roll and blushed cheeks.

Feeling first time na naman kahit na may nangyari na samin dati and now my body is aching for her touch.

"My baby is wet," she teased me more as she crawled on top of me to give me kisses with tongue. I held her head with my hands, my fingers curled on her hair to massage her scalp.

And without any warning, she push one finger inside me while kissing me. "Ugh! Fuck...you!" Nabigla kong reaksyon, she smiled against our kisses. Napahigpit rin ang kapit ko sa buhok niya. I arched my body when she started slowly moving her finger in and out of my wet center while still kissing me.

"Later...you can," she said in between our kisses. My head started to spin with the pleasure of her finger in my hole. I grip on her shoulder and then realizing that she's still wearing something on her body. With that, I busied myself removing her silk top while she kissed me like never before and fucked me down there in a fast and slow motion which earned a lot of gasps and moans from me against her mouth.

"Uh...tang ina!" Hindi ko mapigilan hindi mapamura dahil sa sensasyong nararamdaman ko.

I also successfully removed her top leaving her half naked and because of that I cupped her blessed breasts with my hands making her moan inside my mouth while she still pushes her finger in and out of me. My hips move in sync to her rhythm and then she stopped kissing me and looked at me deeply while stopping my hands in massaging her breasts. "Later," she said breathlessly and gave me a peck on my lips.

Then she decided to trail wet kisses on my fully naked body down to my stomach and now she's facing my wet pearl while she still pumping her finger inside me.

My hips can't stop moving by the pleasure and when she started to kiss, lick and nibble my clit, I gasps exaggeratedly. Her warm tongue played perfectly on my clit while she thrust me.

"Uh...uhhh..." I feel like rolling my eyes.

"Moan all you want, Honey. No one can hear us...You can scream my name."
She said against my pussy.

She made circles with her tongue on my clit, swiping my center, nibbling it and sucking it and then she added another finger inside me, making it two in which I scream in pain and pleasure. "Ugh! Oh fuck...that's..uh..right there, Love..."

"Faster please..." I beg and she did expertly while her tongue remains on playing with my clit.

"Do you love it?" She asked.

"Oh fuck—baby! Yes, Love!"

"As you should, I want you to remember how lovely I can do you."

I nodded in agreement while biting my lower lip. A few thrusts of her fingers inside me, I feel like something was building up and about to burst soon.

I arched my body, hips moving in every thrust, I looked down at my woman below me who's already looking at me. Palagay ko'y kanina pa niya ako pinanunuod. She pumps faster when she reads what's on my mind and I can't stop my self to gasp.

"I-I'm so near...L-love," I said with satisfaction.

"Go on, cum on my face..." 

My legs shake. "I'm so...Uuuuhhhhh!" And then it burst out with the longest moan I ever created tonight. I'm so satisfied. She's good at everything.

She removes her fingers inside me. I watched her lick the juices I released, slapping her tongue on my sensitive center as she savor me.

After cleaning me, she looked at me and licked the remaining juices that were left on her mouth which resulted in my center to throb again, she's like enjoying what I taste like and my jaw dropped when she started licking and sucking her fingers which she used inside me while still looking at me with those deep eyes of hers.

My heart started to thump abnormally and my system got energized at how sexy and hot she is while doing that. She's such a sight for me to be turn on.

"You're so yum, Babe." She said teasingly and crawled on top of me but I immediately stop her when she's about to rest her head on my chest.

Naguguluhan niya akong tinignan sa mata habang hawak hawak ko ang mukha niya gamit ang dalawa kong kamay. Our face were inch away from each other and so I decided to clash my mouth to hers, ramdam kong natigilan siya sa ginawa ko ngunit tumugon na rin sa mga halik na binibigay ko. Now, I can taste myself inside her mouth as I played my tongue with hers.

Then I break the kiss, her eyes fluttering and smiled at me softly. "See? You tastes good." She said almost a whisper.

Kahit ramdam ko ang pamumula ng pisngi ko ay tumango pa rin ako. I can feel her full breasts against mine. It's so warm and soft. I stay staring at her for a few minutes before speaking, "Can I have a taste of you?"

Bahagya siyang natigilan sa tanong ko ngunit agad ding namula ang mga pisngi niya. "You rest first, I can wait."

"No, I want you right now." Seryoso kong sagot sa kanya habang hinahaplos ang likuran nito.

"I bet you can't stand up as of the moment, Hon. I can wait—"

"Sit on my face," pagpuputol ko sa sasabihin niya.

She was caught off guard by what I just utterer. "W-what?"

"I said sit on my face, Love. Maybe I can't stand right now but I can still taste you without having me to stand. So, sit on my face." I repeated with eagerness. I also squeezed her ass and spank it na lalo niyang kinagulat.

I chuckled at her flustered look. Parang hindi pa ata nagpoprocess sa kanya lahat.

"Strip, strip, my lovely woman!" I spank her ass again and gave her a peck on her lips. Pero hindi pa rin siya nakakibo. Nasobrahan ata siya sa likido ko. Nakakatulala ba yun? Lol.

And with all the remaining strength I have in my body, I decided to lift her up so she can sit on top of my stomach.

"Oh my god, Yunis!" Gulat niyang saad sabay hampas sa balikat ko. I chuckled at her. Hindi niya kasi inaasahang mabubuhat ko siya kahit na nakahiga ako.

"I'm waiting, Love." I said calmly while raising my left eyebrow.

She rolled her eyes at me which I chuckled again. Umalis rin naman siya agad sa ibabaw ko upang tanggalin ang natitirang harang sa katawan nito. I watched how she slowly pulled down her remaining underwear, leaving her now fully naked body. Her scar at her stomach was the first thing I noticed. I smiled at her, appreciating the epitome of beauty in front of me.

"Kunwari pa gusto din naman." Biro ko dito upang itago ang alab na nararamdaman ko para sa babaeng nasa harapan ko.

"And so?" Ayan na naman ang boses niyang nakakaakit. Naglakad ito papunta sa akin nang mabagal and I take that opportunity to memorize her perfect figure. Wala sa sariling napalunok ako nang maramdaman ko ang mainit at mabasa basang gitnang bahagi nito nang maupo siya sa puson ko. 

"What now? Where's the tiger in you, Honeybunch?" She teasingly says as she leans to me, her hands were both on the side of my head. Her lips rose up because of the panicky feeling she has brought inside me.

Sinusubukan niya ba ako?

I held her waist on both sides and dug my perfectly trimmed fingernails on her flesh because...what the fuck?! She's grinding on me, again! Mababaliw talaga ako dahil sa ginagawa niya!

"Fuck you," pasinghap kong mura dahil sa ginagawa niyang pangbabaliw sa akin.

"Go on," she said seductively while biting her lower lip.

And I didn't waste any time and pulled her up so she can sit on my face. I heard gasping when her wet center greeted me. I grip on her thighs that are now on both sides of my head and instantly pulled her down to meet my tongue with her pussy.

"Oh my goodness...gracious!" Singhap niya. I watched how her stomach waved, her breasts juggle as she pushed herself up and down on my face. Her left hand is clutching firmly on the headboard while the right one was clasping on my hair.

I swipe my tongue up and down and I suck and nibble her clit while she grinds on me following my pace.

"Uhh...fucking hell, baby." Nagdedeliryo niyang usal. Lalong humihigpit ang kapit niya sa buhok ko dahil sa sarap na nararamdaman nito.

And then I hardened my tongue and push it inside her hole which earned a whimper of pleasure from her mouth.
"Oh god...Yunis!"

I twirled my tongue inside her hole as she grinds herself even further down my face. I also managed to move my hand to squeeze her bouncing breasts simultaneously, playing my fingers on the tip of her nipples.

I felt her legs shake as the pressure of my tongue inside her continued in thrusting. Her head fell back as I pleased her breasts and her core at the same time.

"Oh babe...I'm...uhh... fucking near!" Hiyaw pa niya habang patuloy sa pagsayaw sa ibabaw ng mukha ko. Lalo pang humigpit ang pagkakasabunot niya sa buhok ko.

And before she could come at my face ay inilipat ko na ang kamay ko mula sa dibdib nito papunta sa butas ng perlas niya. I quickly move my tongue to play with her clit as I pushed my finger inside her making her whine, cursed and convulse in so much pleasure.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! Right there, Hon!"

And without any warning I added another finger to make it two as she continued pumping herself above me.

"Shit...I'm so..."

And with just a few thrusts..."Uhhh...I can't—Oh fuck..." She came right in my face.

I busied myself cleaning her precious pussy as her legs shook and when I'm done, she slumped her body on the soft mattress. Her sweet scent of sweats were all over her body. Hingal itong napalingon sa akin habang bahagyang nakabuka ang bibig. Pinakatitigan namin ang isa't isa nang ilang minuto habang pinapakinggan ang malalim naming paghinga.

I shifted my body to face her and tucked her hair behind her ear. I leaned closer to give her a taste of her own. She kissed me back without hesitation. After a while, I break the kiss, "You tastes good too, right?" Matawa tawa kong sabi na tinawanan rin niya.

Mga ilang segundo rin ang nakalipas ay natahimik kaming muli at pinakatitigang muli ang isa't isa. I smiled at her sweetly which she also did and moved herself to scootch closer to me and wrapped her hand around my waist, I melted at her sweet gesture so I pulled her even closer, skin to skin. I kissed her on top of her head.

"I love you, please don't forget about me." I didn't expect what my mouth uttered.

She sighed and kissed the skin of my chest, "I love you too, please don't forget about me too."

Parehas kaming natahimik ng ilang segundo bago kami hindi inaasahang magkasabay magsalita.

"Promise." We both chuckled at our remarks and hugged each other even tighter as we drift ourselves to sleep, tangled in each other's arms and legs, breathing the same intoxicating air of our love-making session earlier, skin, bones, hearts and minds connecting as one.

*******

This is so far the longest chapter in this story! Hope you enjoyed it. (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
195K 5.2K 53
[Unedited] Alex Lenon Roa a respected Head Engineer of Roa Corporation and a Professor in Custadio Imperium University. Cassidy Janea E. Castro an A...
7.4K 206 4
ProfxStud