HE WANT TO MAKE IT ALRIGHT...

By Writers_079

My father who tries to correct some mistakes:~ on its basis He want to make it alright [my strict+ cold appa]... More

Cast and information
Part~ 1
Part:~2
Part:~3
Part:~ 4
Part:~5
Part:~6
Part:~7
Part:~8
Part:~9
Part:~10
Part:~11
Part:~12
Part:~13
Part:~14
Part:~15
Part:16
Part:~17
Part:~18
Part:~19
Part:~20
Part:~21
Part:~22
Part:~23
Part:~24
Part:~25
Part:~26
Part:~27
Part:~28
Part:~29
Part:~30
Part:~31
Part:~32
Part:~33
Part:~34
Part:~35
Part:~36
Part:~37
Part:~38
Part:~39
Part:~40
Part:~41
Part:~43
Part:~44
Part:~45
Part:~46
Part:~47
Part:~48
Part:~49
Part:~50
Part:~51
Part:~52
Part:~53
Part:~54
Part:~55
Part:~56

Part:~42

665 43 22
By Writers_079

[I wish we had shared our adolescent problems with our loved elders; we would have found the right path; perhaps there was more fear of regret at the time, so we did not have the courage to tell them because we could not look disappointed in their eyes.]

[AUTHOR'S POV IN THE HALL ROOM]

Jungkook handled the 16- and 17-year-old children with excellent difficulty and made them stop crying. They had been crying like children for a long time. 

"Is everything okay now?" He asked both the children, and they nodded yes. "Great!" he added.

"Both of you sit here; I will come back in some time." He leaves both the children sitting on the couch in the hallroom and goes to his daughter's room.

[WOOJIN'S POV]

I am trying to understand the truth from what Sir said or scolded me. I felt bad when he scolded and punished me, but now, after doing that thing, I am thinking deeply about why he is so strict on me to say that they both hate me.

Yes, when I got scolded by him again for saying, "I don't know why people hate me?" Then he grabbed my ear, twisted it hard, and scolded me. "Your brother is just mildly upset enough to scold you, and you are saying that he hates you." When I screamed in pain, he tightened his grip and twisted my ears even harder while smacking me lightly but with a little force on the shoulder. 

"As for the matter of whether I hate you, it is not a matter of that, understood?" Neither I nor your brother hate you. Why would anyone hate innocent children? Those lovely children win people's hearts with their innocence. Yes, if a younger person commits a mistake, the elders have the right to scold or punish them. It is obviously wrong for the children to think that they hate you because of this.

"If I hate you for doing all that, then why did I fight with the school principal for you? Why didn't I hand you over to him to give you whatever punishment he wanted as his wish, and at your request, why did I work hard to keep your brother away from knowing that matter? I just did this because I know your brother and I also consider you my son, so don't think twice; otherwise, there is no one worse than me when it comes to punishing someone." The old man scolded me a little roughly but pointedly, explaining that sometimes even we children are wrong.

I scolded myself in fear, "Idiot, he is not that old; then just say sorry, sir, and get out of the trouble; if he hears it, he will show his territory anger again; calm down; otherwise, I left in good health and I will get scolded."

He scolded me by telling me all such things. Now I understand that sir's words are true, and I was thinking something wrong in my sadness. I came here to save my bestie from sir, but it seems that I have ruined everything for the three of us in an even worse way because something did not go right between Yn and her appa. She is also as scared as before, and a new problem has unknowingly trapped her in the audio of the video.

I came out of my thoughts when Jungkook Sir placed two pens and a blank writing book on the table in front of both of us and told us in a cold voice. "Whatever I say to both of you, write it down in this notebook." 

[JUNGKOOK'S POV]

When I saw that both of them did not make any movement, I added and placed the order in a stern voice, "Hm, ok, pick up this pen and paper from the table."

"There is some phylactery here; listen carefully so that none of you get into trouble with me, and you have to test my toughness," I told them in a serious tone while warning both of them.

When both of them nodded and replied in the affirmative, I continued my point: "Whatever I will say, I will say it slowly and comfortably while repeating my quote twice so that both of you do not face any problems in writing."

"Do not do anything wrong while writing, thinking that I will not know if both of you have chatted about something. I am going to read your writing carefully. And after that, after repeating this to both of you 10 times, you will write this as a punishment, as if both of you will not be able to tolerate physical punishment, then both of you will have to do this."

I added, in my coldest tone, "End, last of all, both of them have to memorize these words and say in front of me, If something stormy goes wrong, then both of them will die today by my hands."

I finished giving my information and then looked at both of them while holding back my laughter when Woojin said something in a scary and funny manner.

Woojin said to Yn while hitting her playfully on the shoulder, "Look, Yn! Sir is saying that he is not punishing both of us physically because we are already in pain, so we will not be able to bear it now, but the funny thing is that Sir is threatening to kill us with his own hands." Catching JK's false threat, Woojin unknowingly made it funny and said that perhaps he has forgotten that he is not in such a situation right now because trouble is looming. 

[WOOJIN'S POV]

I made fun of Sir's warnings, considering them funny, which is normal for us. I laughed and looked at Yn, who was smiling a little, but why a little? As if she were hiding her laugh. She is controlling her laughter by pressing her mouth. I gulp hard in fear and look at JK sir when I remember my seriously terrible situation. 

My fear increases even more when I see Jungkook sir cracking his fingers in anger to make a pop sound while writhing with a cold expression.

I'm breathing heavily in fear as Sir walks towards me with a blank expression. I don't know what. Is he angry? I'm going to get beaten by his hands again. Is he taking the joke seriously? Is he thinking that I misbehaved with him? Which is not true; I was just having fun. Am I going to get into even more trouble?

I don't know what his intention is; I just hide behind Yn out of fear when he calmly but in cold manners moves towards me. 

"Woojin, come out from behind her," he ordered in a dominating tone. 

I come in front of him a little in a hurry due to fear of panic. "Come out completely, Woojin; don't stir up trouble!" He said this as I stood nervously in front of him with my head bowed. 

[JUNGKOOK'S POV] 

It seems that while having fun, I frightened the child a little too much, who was scared due to confusion. I felt like teasing him, but he was still nervously scared, so it would be fun to tease him more, so I said with the same cold expression, "What did you say a moment ago? Repeat that again."

I held both his hands in mine with a little pretentiousness and said it with a teasing smirk on my face. "Tell me, what joke did you make of me? Did you quarrel with me?"

"Sir, it was nothing like that; please forgive me," he answered.

"Repeat that thing," I said, with some feigned anger.

He closed his eyes in fear and replied in a trembling voice. "I said that you are refusing to give physical pu--punishment but we will die at your hands; you said so; t--that's it, nothing else." 

I said it coldly, loosening the grip of both his hands and raising the sleeves of my shirt. "Are you provoking me?"

He said in a scary manner while hugging him, "No, sir, please pardon me; that came out of my mouth automatically. Why do you need to work so hard for this? Don't trouble your hand; I will accept your orders without getting beaten by you."

He said, making both of us laugh, but controlling that laughter, I said, "Okay, let's get serious now."

Seeing the father and daughter laughing, he also joins them, thinking and understanding that Jungkook is pranking him.

I want to thank Woojin because today I saw the smile that had been missing on my daughter's face for many days, and today the reason for her smile is Woojin and his silly actions, which forced her to smile with a little laugh.

I was happy to know that both of them smiled, albeit a little, but after crying so much, I wanted to console them, but it was also important to explain that what they did was wrong, so I still took some time from them.

Jungkook is hella serious now; both of them are ready to write while sitting in their respective postures, and they're ready to listen to the one who is sitting next to them with a harsh nature.

I ordered, "I am starting; both of you should also improve your writing and understanding power and start writing."

"Hold on before starting; do one thing: take your phone and open the same website." I said it in a cold voice, and their expressions showed that they were shocked to hear this. "Hurry up!" I added.

"Appa? Dad, H--how can we do this?" Yn mustered up the courage to ask because it was embarrassing, and that too in front of her father. 

"Yes sir! W--we both said that we are a--ashamed and will not do that thing again. Please don't do it." Woojin said it in a shocking tone. 

"Guys, I am not requesting you; I am ordering, so both of you have to follow the order silently." I warned while raising my voice a little.

"But sir, how? You are a----"

I interrupted Woojin and shouted, "ENOUGH, START NOW."

Note: If you find it uncomfortable, then skip it; it may not be right for your age, and if you want to understand the thing, then you can read it

I can see both of them trying to fulfill the orders with their hands trembling in fear. I do not at all want to be harsh on these innocent children, but I had to say it a little roughly because this is an important topic so that they cannot go astray at a minor age. 

When both of them tried to open that website, on its first page they asked for normal information, like that website is asking something like, "Are you 18+?" If you click on the OK button normally, the website will open smoothly.

"Ok fine! Come back from that website and turn off the phone." I said calmly, seeing the restlessness of both of them.

Both of them take a sigh of relief, turn off the phone, and keep it aside in panic. Their breathing is so fast in fear.

"Clam down!" I said to give them relief.

When both of them felt comfortable, I said it as slowly and calmly as I had before.

"So now listen carefully and keep writing essays in your notebook. Just like I'm telling you both because I am starting, "I just wanted to tell you that it doesn't matter to these adult websites what your age is. They only care about views and internet data for money. They don't care about the rubbish they create in the minds of minors through their useless activities; they're doing this for their own profit. The world is full of such people. You have to fight in every such situation by understanding right and wrong.

I continued my discussion when I felt that both of them were following my orders very well.

"Do you know why?" Because minors do not have the knowledge of right and wrong, and whatever they see on the internet seems right to their teenage mind, this is why small children are encouraged to do wrong things. When it comes to sharing things between children and guardians, people on both sides often feel dissatisfied rather than uncomfortable, like you both did a while ago, which probably promotes some wrong things.

They mostly show violence, which has a bad effect on children like you when they think it is right because, in reality, it is absolutely wrong because there are so many things that are impossible in reality. In the same way, every scene of a movie like Spider-Man is not reality; some of their action stunts are done by studio graphics. Similarly, everything we see is not reality; it is just a trick to the eyes, and there is sleight of hand, which is also a trick. There is knowledge in editing, studiography, cinemagraphy, and production; there is experience in many more things, which some people use wrongly.

In reality, it does not happen as you see, because here the question of doing something without the permission of the other person is far away, and even touching is wrong even without their consent. 

In reality, it's completely different because, in reality, there is love, care, affection, emotion, family, respect, and doing uncountable loveable and respectful things for each other. What they show on adult websites is completely false because where there is love, there is no place for insults, abuse, or disrespect for any particular person, but if it happens, then only affection towards each other happens, and it happens smoothly so that no other person gets hurt during the process. 

The feeling of belongingness in both of them and the power to understand each other are necessary. It is also more than anything that is necessary to show respect. The most important thing is that there should be a feeling of love to do it, but it is good only when it is with one person, and that too after marriage at legal age.

This teenager's love is also such that it seems that they are no longer able to live without each other when he or she is not around, but as time passes, you understand that it is not like that, and you are fighting for this. You are handling this matter from time to time; it is not a big deal, and if any teenager has regrets, then talk to the elders, even if you get punished, because after that, they will explain to you well what was right and wrong; they are always ready for that.

I had forbidden both of you to move from friendship to relationship because I believed that this would create a rift in your friendship, which happened today. Still, I gave permission for the happiness of both of you, but now you will listen to me, forget these teenagers, and maintain friendship. 

You know love can break, but not friendship. Like today, because of friendship, both of you forgot your own troubles by thinking about each other and helping your friend, especially Woojin.

Friendship and love Relationships have a beautiful essence in their own right place. Friendship means that when we tell them our problems without any hesitation, they listen, no matter what kind of situation, and they help us get out of the problem. And love is the one with whom we spend our whole life. It is no less than a friend because your partner understands you and stands with you at every step, but a friend is someone with whom we can share even those things that we cannot tell anyone, not even our family. 

Friendship and love are important, but relationships feel good only after a certain age, like legal age, when we are stable enough to completely understand what is right and wrong. Friendship starts in childhood, sometimes from our eomma and appa, sometimes from our siblings, and sometimes from our heart-chosen friends who give us comfort through their every action.

That's why I tell all three that I am your friend, you can share everything with me, and I am the elder, so of course I will get angry at you after listening to you because it is my right and it happens naturally because emotion is attached to the younger one. 

It is not that even we elders have not made mistakes; we have also done the same, and it happens to you too, so we elders are here to correct you. So remember that you can always solve the problem by telling your elders about it and not by hiding it. If you have made a mistake, then just face it. 

When it is mentioned that it is not suitable for your age, then you should not have seen or read this in the first place because everything read or seen on the internet is not true for your age, so you will have to take care of yourself to some extent about all these things. That's all.

Whatever I said, both of them wrote in the notebook, and that too was in very good handwriting. Being serious about it, I was happy to know about this. 

"Appa, we have understood that we will not do anything like this again," she said, breaking her silence.

"Yes, sir, we will keep in mind that friendship and love are right in their place and at their age." Woojin said it in an honest tone.

"Are you sure you won't see anything like this again, Woojin?" I asked.

"Yes, sir, never! I will pay attention to the right and wrong things." He answered.

"Appa, I won't do anything like that again; please forgive me." She told me. 

"Fine! Yn but don't do it again, and Woojin, don't force me to snatch your phone and hand it over to your brother, because next time I won't be so soft on either of you if this happens again." I warned softly, becoming a little harsher.

[AUTHOR'S POV]

As Jk had said, both of them wrote 10 repetitions and gave the grades in the oral test with some difficulty. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~☞♡☜~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~꒰˖⁠♡  To be continued...... ♡⁠˖⁠꒱~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 313 11
Taehyung being a strict father and brother to his little babies.
170K 4.1K 54
Highest Rankings 📍#1 in fanfiction 📍#1 in bts 📍#1 in jimin 📍#1 in namjoon 📍#1 in hit 📍#1 in stern 📍#1 in rules 📍#1 in boyfriend 📍#2 in bol...
40.3K 1.6K 16
This is story of triplets Kim V, Kim Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Where two is strict and one is bratty It is full of fluff, brotherhood and punishment ...
321K 9.5K 52
[FAMILY FRIENDLY💜] TAE X READER You can watch from 49 if you want other trope🫴🏼 So he's your professor and he's quite strict and cold.Yn on the ot...