๐ƒ๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ฒ ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ž

Par Nystywrites

"๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๏ฟฝ... Plus

Introduction & Copyright
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHARACTER SKETCH: 2
PROLOGUE - Part I
01| His outburst
02|7 years later
03| London
04| The Interview
05| They met, Again.
06| Dream
07| Work for the devil
08| Selfish Bastard
09| My boss is a jerk
10| A Beauty
11| First day at work
12| Arrogant!
13| Surprise
14| Trip together
15| Wandering
16 | Just friends?
17| Truth or dare?
18 | Only she could handle him
19 | Is he... jealous?
20| A girl?
21|Date or Secretary?
22|My Goddess
24 | Birthday
25 | A desperate Kiss
26 | Interupted Makeout session.
27 | Closeness
28 | Wet dream
29 | Feelings
30 | Betrayed.
31 | Broken
32 | Mistake or Misunderstanding?
33 | Regrets ( Part II )
34 | A Man
35 | His need
36 | Shattered
37 | Realisation.
38 | A promise
39 | Don't blush!
40 | All about fate
41 | A fool
Part 43 - 44

23 | His possessiveness

10.9K 648 55
Par Nystywrites

I knew that this is what was going to happen.

Kiansh is now busy with other people more like the investors and clients and I am here, wandering alone.

He did offer to introduce me to them but I denied because most of the people were his college mates and I didn't wanted to interfere.

I did meet some of the important clients and investors which Kiansh introduced me to. Looking and judging at their ethics I can say that this year it's going to be a tough competition.

Everyone over here are having a proud and confident smile and not that I am afraid of their confident faces but about the trouble Kiansh is going to give us.

As I was tired, I decided to have some drink and here I am, sitting at the bar counter. Alone.

"Pink lemonade" I said to the bartender.

Within a minute I had my first and not the last drink in front of me and I was about to take a sip, a deep sound interrupted me.

"May I think you are alone here Miss?"

His accent is not british and it's sounding more like Indian. But he doesn't looks like an Indian?

Unlike Kiansh and mine, we have mastered the British accent as Kiansh has lived here since forever and I have trained myself with 6 languages.

"Sorry to disappoint you but I am not" I said with a gentle smile, trying my best to not sound rude.

"Well, its my bad luck I think" he said and took the seat beside me without even asking.

I decided to ignore him and I moved my attention back to my drink.

As I was going to drink again he interupted me again.

"What's your name beautiful" He said and I cringed for a moment.

Other people giving me or calling me by names sounds disgusting to me and I don't fucking like it at all!

"We are not close enough to introduce ourself sir" I said and gave him my personal taunting smile and that kept him shut for a while.

"So if you are done, may I have my drink?" I said again with sarcasm dripping from my mouth.

He just chuckled at my words.

What the fuck?

Has he lost it or what?

"You are cool, I thought Indian girls are the shy type"

Now, its enough.

I am sure if it was not for the Gala, the drink I am holding in my hands would have landed straight on his face.

"And I presume you should leave your hypocrisy at your home Mister"

"Feisty much?" He said with a cocky smile.

"Much more than you can imagine" I retorded back.

"Okay okay, I thinks it enough for the evening " he said laughing and I decided to act cool.

"Heyy I am Martin D'Souza, COO of D'Souza Interiors" He said and extended his hands for the handshake and I remained professional with my act.

"Aanya Singhania, Designer at AK" I reciprocated the handshake and I think he is not going back without a proper conversation.

"Its cool to work with Kiansh Rajvansh isn't it?

And I responded back with a raised brow.

"No like the sexiest Indian of UK is your boss, and I heard he is an antisocial, is he giving you a hard time?"

The audacity of this man to judge Kiansh without even knowing him!

How dare he?

"As I said earlier, you should leave your hypocrisy and judging personality at home and to answer your question, No, My Boss is not Antisocial as he has more than 50,000 employees working under him which means He interacts with all of them and we are quite satisfied with our boss' way of treating us so better watch your mouth before speaking like that again"

He seemed to astonished by my words or may be the way I defended my Boss.

"Woahh...What should I do to have such a beautifuly loyal employee to my self" is he fucking serious? I literally laughed at this.

He should know by now that talking to him is my least interest now, or its not even in the list, but he is still adamant about keep the conversation alive among ourself.

I stoped laughing in the middle as I sensed a burning gaze towards my self.

And I know who it is, without even having a look.

Kiansh

Standing with some clients with a whiskey glass which is going to break within a second due to his tight hold on it as if he is trying to crush Martin's face while taking it out in the glass.

He is Angry, no he is furious. Lethal.

If I didn't moved from here in a second, Martin might lose his head.

As I excused my self and was about to leave, Martin held my hands and made me sit again.

He looked at Kiansh's direction and then leaned forward to my face and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

Is he plotting his own death deliberately?

Kiansh slammed the glass on the nearby table and stride towards our direction looking like an Angry God.

Will I be called as someone abnormal If I say this is the hottest scene I have ever seen-lived in my Lifetime?

His gazed remained on Martin's hands which he used to tuck the strand of my hair.

He picked me up in one go and now my ass is off the chair and within a second I am not in the hall and now in some corner.

Kiansh caged my hands in one of his large hands and pinned them above my head with me pinning against the wall and his other hand on my waist, securing me in a single position.

Oh God.

He leaned dangerously closer to me and ran his tip of nose on the side of my neck and I suppressed a moan.

"Why the fuck he had his hands on you" He growled with his face still in the curve if my neck.

" You let him touch you Sweetheart? Hmm?" He said, his tone turning dangerously slow and scary.

"N-no, I didn't---"

"I fucking saw that Aanya don't you dare deny that!"

God his posessiveness is turning me on.

His slowly kissed the curve of my neck and his lips moved towards my jawline and halted near my ears

"No one, I repeat No fucker should lay his hand on you Baby or you won't be pleased with what I'll do to them"

Baby.

" And from the next time, you won't let any Asshole touch you unless you want him shredded into pieces, no one touches whats Mine" He said, moving back to my neck and sucking and biting it.

Mine.

Did I heard him right?

He bited me hard enough to leave a hickey and my knees are giving up at the moment.

God, I am wet right now.

But we can't keep going on as we are in public and anyone can walk onto us.

I tried to free up my hand from his holds and surprisingly he let them free.

He looked straight into my eyes and he didn't even had an ounch of regret in his eyes.

I placed both of my hands on his shoulder with my palms in the back of his neck.

I leaned forward and placed my forehead onto his and we leaned against each other.

" It won't happen again, I'll make sure of it" I whispered to him.

"Hmm, it shouldn't because I am not backing down without a murder the next time I'll see something like this" He murmured under his breath and I started laughing.

He gave me a 'Are you serious' look and stared at me as if I am a madwoman.

"God, you became a literal caveman " I said, still laughing.

"It's not funny Aanya" He said in a serious tone.

"It is because you should know I won't let anyone touch me and he deliberately tried to touch me to get a reaction out of you" I said.

"And how do you know that?"

" Because He looked at your direction before doing so" I shrugged my shoulder.

"That Motherfucker" He cursed and I laughed again.

"Keep it down woman " He sounded annoying but I cared less.

"Lets go Mr Caveman, before you crush someone else"

I dragged him inside the hall.

________________

AUTHOR✨

Hey everyone ❤️

How was the chapter?

Was it good?

Please let me know cuz I am writing at 2:34 am 🙂

Hope you liked the chapter❤️

Happy reading 🦋✨

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

803K 6.1K 13
โค๏ธ COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWNโค๏ธ FIRST PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here. THIS BOOK EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.IN...
243K 19K 59
Rudra Malhotra โคLove? People are lucky to have real love in life. I am just not one of them, I am from the unlucky list of people. Aanya Raichand ...
1.3M 92.1K 66
COMPLETED โœ… #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? Maybe! This is a story where two total...
174K 8.5K 37
โœงห–Falling for a beast like him is my biggest mistake But I didn't care I wanted to get destroyed by him Loving him is just like a torture and I am a...