Pokémon of the Elite

By KojiEnthusiast

Pokémon. Some see them as tools other see them as friends. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka has gone to ANHS to learn abo... More

Prologue
You choose me?
Curriculum and Mock Battles
Faithful encounter in the Safari
Test'n'Duel
SS: Horikita vs Ibuki
Aftermath of Mock Duels and a Warm Welcome to Class D
Club Fair
Confrontation
Club activites and ???
Pokéathlon Tournament announcement
Rewrite first chapter out.

Rewrite Notice

321 19 14
By KojiEnthusiast

Hello.

You might be wondering, why I haven't written anything for nearly a year.

Well I have been busy with university, but even though I'm still busy, I kind of want to write something. And I'm thinking of most likely continuing this fiction, although I want to give this some rewrite treatment, because I notice after some time that my fiction's quality is lacking and I want to write some stuff differently. 

Big example would be Ayanokouji being this Chadesque guy. I feel like it's repeated a lot and very overexaggerated. 

I have some sort of vision for the rework, but I'm asking if there's even an interest to this fiction?

Hopefully I'll get to pumping a reworked chapter out by next weekend? 

Till next chapter (hopefully)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 325 6
Disclaimer:- * English is not my native Language *Classroom of the Elite does not belong to me.. *Its just a fanfiction, and all the characters of...
1.9K 159 7
Essentially Ayanokouji x Star Wars (Disclaimer I own neither Classroom of the elite nor Star Wars.) Enjoy! "Nice to meet you. I am Obi-Wan Kenobi." "...
11.3K 593 6
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka finally achieved what he's wanted since the beginning of his life--freedom. However, freedom comes with it's own set of challenge...
20.9K 689 11
Story for Kiyotaka and Honami enjoyers! :D (Disclaimer: I do not own Classroom of the Elite, all rights go to Syougo Kinugasa! I am a mere fan of the...