wild flower

Galing kay silentnight01234

this is a Sakura x oc reader story (girl x girl, lgbtq and alot of fluffs) like any other Sakura fanfics in... Higit pa

plogue
bride to be
Hanakakure welcomes You
exploring
not chapter- explanation
Harunos
Grandfather
the dead came back?
the discussion
Konoha
(not a chapter) Information update
Arrival
escorting
the talk
author note
i love you
Forgiveness
what happened?
mind space
back to baby steps
a little background check
The reveal
a little upgrade
the woman in my dreams
yeah they died
tests really test my patience
Introduction to Bakashi
author's note
Akatsuki base
convincing
momo mission
duck dumbass
author note
a mother's wrath
the curse
a little help
please read (author note)

Halloween special🎃👻

40 1 0
Galing kay silentnight01234

[ credit to artists for all the pictures below✨🙏]

Modern era-

The night of the Halloween-

[Sakura and you are 18, in your last year of high school and you guys are dating]

KIra pov-

Well Tsunade Oka-San had left for the night with the old snake on a dinner date, as for my brother and Mele, they had gone out for their own fun. So, I was home alone. I just got ready dressing up as a vampire for the Halloween party at Ino's.

Sitting at the couch I waited patiently for my lovely girlfriend to come, so both of us could go together. As if on cue the doorbell rang. I opened it to reveal my beautiful girlfriend in a witch costume. 

"Damn I am already bewitched by you" I tried to flirt miserably failing at it "pft- stop it. Now come on let's get going. Ino already called me twice" she said with a grin, holding my hand. "Why rush?" I asked freeing my hand from her grasp and snaking them around her waist, pulling her near me. "We still have to wait for Naruto and Sasuke" I whispered to her as she was pressed against me. I felt her heart beat rise as I continued "you know miss witch, I am quite hungry" I said looking down at her, even with heels she was still a little short [if you are shorter than Sakura, the good news you are tall now]. She looked up back at me as I continued bring my face closer "can I have a bite of your sweetness miss which?" I asked with a smirk. She was completely turning red as I bought my lips closer to her. She closed her eyes as our lips touched when............ as always, the loud blond ruined it "SAKURA, KIRA!!!" he screamed from across the road. Startled Sakura pushed me away, blushing and looking away.

Both Naruto and his boyfriend reached my porch as I sighed and closed my house door behind me. They dressed up as demon and priest.

"Why is it always you Naruto?" I whined smacking his head earning a glare from Sasuke. "What! I never disturbed you both when you guys suck each other's mouths" I yelled getting hit in the head by Saki and red face glare from Sasuke. "owww" I whined again. "Stop whining come let's go" she said dragging me away from the couple. I leaned into her and whispered "don't thing this is over, when we get back, I will make sure to complete my apatite" I said walking away leaving a blushing Sakura confronted by Naruto.

At Ino's house-

The house was booming with loud music with people all around it either drinking or chatting, typical horror movie scenario. From all the people at the house porch, one particular couple caught our eyes. Sasuke stormed towards them without a warning. "Big brother!! Why are you here?!!" he asked as I and Saki pulled Hinata to the side. The boys argued while we girls complimented each other outfit.

The owner of the house showed up in her glory wearing Maid outfit.

"hey!! Ino, you look so cute" "hhmm" both Saki and Hina complimented her. I on the other hand looked around for more familiar faces, while doing so crossing something quite interesting.

Walking in the direction I called out "how are you tonight your highness?" I said bowing to Sai who dressed up as a prince. "I hope the maids are doing a good job taking care of you" I said standing up, looking at his boyfriends who for some reason also dressed up as maids, were blushing furiously. "pft- ahh I have been good miss countess. As for my maids they just lost a bet" he said snickering which I also joined.

"Oh, please tell me more your highness, what is this bet about?" I asked with a smirk already having an idea on what it was. "We asked a passerby what art is better, sculpting, crafting or drawing. Whose ever art type he found better would dress up as the prince and the other two his maids. And you can tell the follow up" he said smirking, both of us completely ignoring the maids.

When, someone screamed my name and jumped on my back. "AAAH, you look so beautiful Kira!!!" "Hi to you too Lee" I said pulling away from him. "Good evening, Kira, Sai, Deidara and Sasori" "oh hi Gaara" I replied. Both Gaara and Lee dressed up a married couple? Oh well they looked cute together. 

"Well, come let's go inside" I said as we all went into the house.

11:30 pm-

We partied all night, singing, dancing etc. by now all the people had left and only a few stayed around. Gaara and Lee left cause Lee had too much drinks and broke a snack table. [yeah, he still does his drunken style].

We all wanted to wrap up the night with a small truth or dare game. A few rounds went by with Ino telling a truth of who her crush is, to Itachi having a 7in heaven with Hinata as a dare and a truth on how Deidara fell for both Sai and Sasori.

The night was ending well until the bottle land on Saki. "Sakura truth or dare?" asked Ino "hmm...Dare" she replied a little drunk. "Alright, how about.... ahh! Kiss the cutest guy in the room" Ino said with smirk. (cute guy, tf Ino!) I thought glaring at her. Sakura got up, went to Naruto and gave him a small peck near his lips.

(yeah, that it, we're leaving) I thought getting up and so did Sasuke. We looked at each other for a movement, we knew exactly what was coming. A small smirk appeared in our lips, as we stalked to our lovers, who sat next to each other by now. "Party is over, we heading home" I said lifting Sakura in bridal style. "But we still have a few minutes" whined Ino. "She said its over, right? So, it's over. We are leaving too" Sasuke said lifting Naruto the same way too.

We went our separate way to our houses. By the time we reached home, Sakura was all sobered up. I took her to my room silently without even looking at her. "Hey Kira, are you angry?" she asked, no reply. I gently sat her on my bed and looked through my cupboard for cloths for her to change. "Is it because of the kiss. I didn't even touch his lips; it was just a peck you know?" I stopped rummaging through my cupboard and turn to her, my eyes looked hazy, the alcohol had finally taken action.

I pushed her on the bed and straddled her, getting close to her ears I said "cutest boy huh? You think he is cute? You think that boy is cute?" I asked seductively, pinning her hands above her head. "n-o, no Kira- no-not like th-at he jus-t Ahh~" she started but got interrupted by her own moans as I bit her neck. "Continue Sakura, continue what you were saying" I said kissing down her jaws, then to her caller bone. "n-no I-mean Mmmhm~". I went to her ears, gently biting it while and said "remember how I said I would finish my appetite~" "mmmhmhmm~" "it might be 12 but the night is still young sweet heart~" with that I went back to her neck. [ I will let you imagine from here]

================================================================================================================================================================

well I hope you guys enjoyed it👻👻

this is also a small apology for not uploading for so long😅

any way here have for cute witch Sakura- author out

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

163K 3.2K 24
We all know that Rose gave up half of herself to make Steven. But what about her other half? This is a Steven Universe fan fiction where Steven has...
8.3K 356 21
Young boy Ciel was walking home from school while the rain never stopped, he walked down the street noticing a certain someone walking in the middle...
24.7K 721 28
You all know the story of the Boy Who Lived, but one fails to realise how unique two compatible students are when they both are as unique as they thi...
21.3K 454 24
Peter Benjamin Parker-Romanoff by day is a normal kid hanging out with his best friends and girlfriend Felicity Hardy after school. While at night he...