Kismet

By OnceUponALily

Alicia Steele is offered the main role in the lesbian romance film Kismet, but her lack of intimacy makes it... More

āžø Goodies āžø
1 | Kismet
2 | I Kissed A Girl (And I Liked It)
3 | Some Bad Things Have A Silver Lining
4 | Chemistry
5 | Stage Fright
6 | Co-stars
7 | Rehearsal
9 | Alone With You šŸŒ¶ļø
10 | Stage 10 šŸŒ¶ļø
11 | Pleasure And Disappointment

8 | Body, Mind, and Soul

39 6 18
By OnceUponALily

➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸

Raven

Raven sat next to Alicia. She chuckled as she noticed at how shocked her friend looked.

"You want to rehearse now?" Alicia asked, her mouth open.

"Yeah. Sure, why not?" Raven replied. "We can't have another awful session. You spilled your manuscript everywhere earlier."

Her mouth tipped down. "That's because Imani startled me."

"So, that little event had nothing to do with looking at me?" Raven asked with her eyes still on her.

Poor thing. She noticed how Alicia stayed quiet. Whatever she was thinking about before her script fell to the floor might have truly frightened her.

Alicia's eyes narrowed as she said, "You're right. I was thinking about what happened in your living room when Imani came over to talk to me. My thoughts were all over the place."

Raven gave her a soft laugh and reached out to grab her hand. "I was having trouble with my lines with Nancy, and you thought you had it hard? Every time I felt like I had a handle on how to get the rehearsal moving smoothly, I managed to screw it up even more."

"And now I know why today went longer than normal."

"Hey!" Raven's jaw dropped as she rubbed Alicia on the shoulder. "It's not my fault if certain people have a way of dominating my mind. Soon enough, it'll be my flesh and blood."

"Oh?" Alicia then moved closer until their noses were almost touching. "You forget that I like a person's heart, and you've already captured mine."

As she stared at her intriguing co-star, all Raven could think about was how amazing Alicia was. She was gorgeous on the surface, but she also had a beautiful heart full of grace and affection. Raven wanted to go into her mind and stay there forever. She was beginning to realize that the actress was more than meets the eye.

This was bad news for both of them. Especially considering how dedicated they were to giving their all in this movie and how well they performed in each scene.

Alicia scooted into her chair and murmured, "Ignore that," while she closed her eyes and leaned back. "I shouldn't have said anything."

"It's okay," Raven declared while she looked at the extensive building next to them. "Maybe we should go into your apartment and practice."

Suddenly, Alicia's eyes widened. "All right, no problem. It's not quite as spectacular as yours..."

"It doesn't matter to me how it looks. It's probably just as lovely and spectacular as you are, Ali."

The color returned to Alicia's cheeks, and her already enormous eyes grew even bigger. If Raven had been mean, she would have laughed in her face.

Her expectations that Alicia's home would turn out cute were accurate. The building itself appeared historical, yet in a charming way. They rode a shaky elevator to Alicia's fifth-floor apartment, where she unlocked the door.

She cautioned, "Be careful," as she cracked it. "It's quite cluttered near the door, so try not to knock anything over."

"Such cute banter from you."

"I've gotta find a way to keep you amused, Raven." Alicia stepped forward and flipped on a light. "This room was once a small painter's studio, so the construction crew transformed it into a living space. No more than two people at a time can stay here. It's somewhat aggravating."

Small didn't even describe Alicia's home. They could barely fit without bumping into each other between the tiny kitchen, the table, and the loveseat.

Raven said, "Quaint," as if she couldn't help herself.

"Yeah, I know it's modest."

"No. Your home is pleasant."

Raven preferred comfortable settings, especially wardrobe closets on set. Something about the atmosphere reminded her of Alicia. The polished wood floor and rough brick walls complimented her. Like Alicia's well-trimmed nails, it was tidy in the little space. Posters for West Side Story and The Wizard of Oz filled the walls. An open door led to her bedroom. The bookcase over the bed held rows of books and musicals. In this spot, one can hide from everything.

"Hey, you read Emily Brontë?" Raven picked up Wuthering Heights from the shelf and flipped it over. "This is one of my favorite books."

Alicia seemed uneasy about her things being looked at. "I got really into her writing after my previous breakup. We ended things badly. Caught him in bed with a woman he met online."

"Ouch. That sucked." Raven's heart warmed when she met Alicia's eyes. Despite the split, it still troubled her. Raven returned the book to the shelf and added, "I read Wuthering Heights and listened to Taylor Swift after my last breakup. We all handle things differently."

As Raven looked around the apartment and noticed Alicia fidgeting with her buttons, she remembered why she was up there.

"So..." Raven headed to the loveseat. "Do you want to..." Her voice stopped when Alicia nodded.

"We can."

Raven swore Alicia's wide-set brown eyes showed determination as she neared. Beautiful beyond words. Her white onesie and short hair looked exquisite with her pretty face. Alicia might benefit as an actress by leaning more femininely, but she didn't seem interested in that. Raven thought her co-star was completely flawless.

As Alicia walked up to her, her soft pink lips broke into a small smile. Raven grabbed Alicia's hips with a loud gulp. Alicia leaned in to touch Raven's face, but she pushed her back, causing her to tumble onto the loveseat and drag her down.

Her slender legs fit between Raven's lean ones. Raven's suffocating breath was burning her lungs. Why was this terrifying to her?

As she looked into Alicia's strained eyes, she saw something that spoke to her, making her sweat. The thing she saw in her co-star's eyes made her want to get closer to her. She wanted more than just a work relationship because of it.

The idea of dating Alicia was fresh. How did she fall so quickly?

Raven cupped Alicia's chin and drew their lips together. Their tongues met gingerly at first when she opened her mouth. In time, with the rhythm of their kiss, Raven's thumb traced a gentle circle across her ear.

She let out a long breath when Alicia pulled away, but not before nipping her bottom lip.

Raven was moaning and passionately kissing Alicia. As she inhaled Alicia's sweet perfume, her thoughts became jumbled. Her heart raced at the feel of her skin against Alicia's, yet the unusual curves of her feminine body stopped her from relaxing too much. Not giving in was something her mind kept yelling at her. Her brain kept screaming, "Don't give in! She'll turn on you like the others!" As if she needed a reminder of her previous hookups.

Alicia was a phenomenal kisser. Even as they became more at ease with one another, her co-star never sped up. Alicia's hands slid along Raven's neck and into her hair, and she pulled Raven's lips tight against hers.

She melted into Alicia's soul.

Raven's thighs warmed from Alicia's excited groan, and it took her mind off of things for the moment. A woman like Alicia was what Raven's body craved.

Slowly, Alicia pulled away. Her eyes were dark, and her lips were smooth. She had such beauty in Raven's eyes.

"Um..." Alicia calmed down, took a big breath, and laughed. "Let me know if I was too rough. My emotions often dictate my actions."

Raven told her, "You were magnificent. That kiss will stay with me forever. I mean that."

"I'm sure you say that to all of your co-stars." Alicia wrinkled her cutely thin nose as she snorted.

"I'll never deceive you, Ali."

"And I can rely on that?"

Raven leaned on Alicia's waist and looked into her eyes. "You can trust me with anything. It's almost as if we were born to portray these characters. You are an expert at this."

Alicia nodded and grinned at her. "I hope so. I'm still getting to know everyone on set while I adjust to my first role in a romance film. Specifically, with one cast member."

When her mouth parted and her stomach twisted, Raven positioned herself to pull her down for another kiss.

She was midway through eroticized daydreams about them when Alicia coughed. "Are we done with... rehearsal?"

"You did read the script, didn't you?" Raven asked, staring at Alicia. "The new scene that Imani included?"

"The shower scene?"

Raven's lips rose as she pulled Alicia forward. "Yeah. The producers advised that we have our characters take a shower together to ramp up the sexual tension."

She and Alicia would need to feel relaxed to be able to do their jobs in settings in which neither of them would be nude.

Alicia's eyes were nearly popping out of her skull. "Are you implying that we should shower together now?"

Raven licked her bottom lip and said, "I want to see what you look like without clothes on."

"My body looks exactly like other women's bodies," Alicia joked.

Raven smirked. "But none of them are you."

Alicia frowned suspiciously. "Are you trying to trick me into sleeping with you?"

"What? No! I would never do that to someone I—" As Raven was about to confess her love, she paused. As they became closer, she almost forgot that Alicia believed Raven had dated Xavier and other men before him. Raven understood she should have explained the truth, but she became speechless. Even a "white lie" may damage his career if anything gets out, so it wasn't worth it.

After a deep breath, Alicia said, "I understand. It makes sense to get to know one another off-camera, as they want us to be more vulnerable on camera. I hope we don't have to repeat today's awful rehearsal ever again."

Why did I smile like I'd just won the lottery? Raven pondered.

Alicia demanded, "What's so amusing?"

"I guess it's because they cast you as my co-star." Raven crawled out and yanked off her blouse. "Having these private rehearsals is exciting. It's like we're keeping secrets from the world and enjoying ourselves without their input."

"Okay, then. But there is one catch." Alicia's cheeks reddened, but she kept staring at Raven's black bra. "No falling in love. Everything we do now is a rehearsal for making this movie. We must manage our emotions, or—" She spoke in a low, sinister whisper. "We must not give in to our temptations. That means..."

"No falling in love with each other," Raven finished for her. "But what if one of us already did?"

Focusing on Raven, Alicia wrinkled her nose. "Nevermind. Let's not do anything if you're not serious about this." She rose, the color of fire radiating from her cheeks. "I don't know why I even bothered."

"Hey!" Raven pulled Alicia back onto the loveseat. "I'm sorry for being funny about this."

Alicia's body rested on Raven's, and their lips reunited. Kissing her was effortless. Raven wanted to know her better after getting comfortable with her body. She wondered what inspired Alicia to become an actress with that constant somber look. What could she do to make Alicia gasp under her control?

"Now, can we practice that scene?" Raven whispered. "Could I see your true soul at its purest?"

"Will that make you happy, Raven?"

She nodded, moved closer to Alicia's mouth, and laid a soft peck on the corner of her lips. "Ali, you're making me happy. Just by being here, embracing me, and placing your hands over my heart."

Raven seized Alicia's chin as her face twisted. "I'm only speaking what I feel."

"I know that, but we have to keep this professional and nothing more."

Raven said, "We will," staring at Alicia's mouth. "After the curtain falls, I will have your body, mind, and soul."

"Is that a promise?"

"If you'll have me, Ali."

"We'll see, Rave."

Raven laughed, gripping Alicia's thighs. "Rave?"

She beamed. "Being with you is like attending a rave whenever we are together. I'm having a great time and don't want to leave."

"I can't think of a sweeter confession," Raven said. "I have never been called that name before."

"It's perfect because I can call you by my pet name while everyone calls us 'Ria' after they have announced the movie. No need to imitate others."

Raven vowed never to make Alicia uncomfortable again. Alicia's vulnerable heart made her wonder if people had hurt her a lot. She knew from her brief friendship with Alicia that they were both suffering and could not handle any more heartbreak. She promised to guard their genuine connection.

Alicia said, "I think we should go to my shower," seeming nervous.

Raven loved her more as she followed her into the restroom. There was something incredibly isolated about Alicia, and perhaps even insecure. However, her co-star was kind and empathetic. Raven's desire to hug and kiss her made her forget the problems of her past.

"Um, do you want me to step out to give you some space to undress?" Raven wondered.

Alicia gulped. "Don't leave."

"I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable around me."

"I don't, Raven." Alicia held a button. "I realize that there are areas about myself that I can and will improve. It's annoying when my temper flares."

"Why, Ali? It makes you amazing. My favorite thing about you is your sensitivity. Your beautiful soul."

When Alicia blinked at Raven, her cheeks flushed again. She was silent for a moment before asking, "Could you go into the other room and let me undress?"

➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

926 56 23
Do you enjoy stories that run a chill down your spine? Stories that have you thinking what now? Short stories that still have bone chilling themes? W...
3.2M 262K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
409 67 23
Chibi faces the many realities of her life causing trauma, losing the ones she loves and sacrifice. In a world of strong warriors Chibi is determined...
896 111 7
When the shy lesbian who runs an anonymous troll account on Instagram posts the wrong two pairs of shoes, she's forced to make amends ... and not fal...