SIN | Rhea Ripley | Dark, Spi...

By HJaneRipley

Katarina lives a very different life. Protected profusely and living by the orders from her Father, she has n... More

PART ONE | Spasibo
PART TWO | Deja Vu
PART THREE | Malysh
PART FOUR | Sushi
PART FIVE | Unsafe
PART SIX | Week
PART SEVEN | Chastity
PART EIGHT | Sam
PART NINE | Sleeper
PART TEN | Marry
PART TWELVE | Taste
PART THIRTEEN | Daughter
PART FOURTEEN | Orlando
PART FIFTEEN | Distraction
PART SIXTEEN | Hint
PART SEVENTEEN | Self-Care
PART EIGHTEEN | Explore
PART NINETEEN | Remind
PART TWENTY | Sake
PART TWENTY-ONE | Jealousy
PART TWENTY-TWO | Zoe
PART TWENTY-THREE | Kissing
PART TWENTY-FOUR | Enough
PART TWENTY-FIVE | Eradicator
PART TWENTY-SIX | Soon
PART TWENTY-SEVEN | Kitty & Jesus
PART TWENTY-EIGHT | 911
PART TWENTY-NINE | Dream
PART THIRTY | Pain
PART THIRTY-ONE| Desperate
PART THIRTY-TWO | Ring
PART THIRTY-THREE | IT (part 1)
PART THIRTY-FOUR | IT (part 2)
PART THIRTY-FIVE | Sestra
PART THIRTY-SIX | Hungry
PART THIRTY-SEVEN | Favourite Sin

PART ELEVEN | 25

2.4K 103 148
By HJaneRipley

Part Playlist:
help_urself - Ezekiel
Us - James Bay
Partners in Crime - Finneas

____________________________

I was called back downstairs by my father, so I had to leave Rhea again.

Unfortunately, Sam and his father Will were still here.

I sat back down beside Sam, distancing myself across the length of the couch. I couldn't imagine how Rhea was feeling right now. "Alright, now that you know, Kat. There's a couple more things I need to tell you. Due to the nature of our business deal." He looked to Will who nodded. "You will be giving their family an heir to the business behind Sam."

My mouth opened. "I'm, I'm having a baby?"

My father nodded. "That is part of the deal, yes, Katarina. Before Sam turns 25, you should be pregnant with their heir."

My eyes widened and I looked to Sam. "When do you turn 25?"

"3 months." Sam grinned.

I looked down, my eyes not even stinging. I didn't even want to cry. I was past that. I didn't want to even react. I was numb.

I was getting used beyond words.

"And if I refuse the deal?" I asked no one in particular.

My fathers face fell to anger. "You will do no such thing if you know what's good for you."

I swallowed.

"There is another part of the deal I need to tell you." My father added, and I looked up at him. "You are to provide for their family with whatever they need and whatever they ask for you to do. They have multiple businesses, restaurants and bars. Nightclubs and other joints around Florida. You will work where they need you to work."

I looked at the wall. I was to provide. That was all. Provide a body for Sam to control and rape. Provide a body to carry an heir. A body for their workplaces. I was a body, that was all.

"Does this sound good, Katarina?" My father asked me, serious tone as his eyes bore into mine.

I hated this. I absolutely hated this.

I didn't want any of this. I wanted freedom. I wanted a life. To control my own body. I wanted the woman upstairs waiting in my bedroom who is willing to give me everything. "Yes." I replied, keeping him happy for now.

"It's set then." My father looked to Will. And they shook hands.

Sam leaned over to chat to me, whispering. "Wanna show me around the house and your room and things? I should get to know my wife and future mother

"Oh, I don't think-"

"Sounds like an amazing idea, Sam. Katarina, show Sam around the house. Get to know eachother." He waved his hand to push us away.

I cringed and stood up, leaving the room and Sam followed behind me. I awkwardly showed him the kitchen and dining area. Where Nik slept and the gaming room. He pointed out the bar and pulled out to read some of the labels of alcohol there was. He seemed to like a drink, he poured himself a whiskey for the rest of the tour.

"I just need the bathroom, can you wait a minute." I told him, just going into the bottom floors bathroom. He waited and I locked the door, pulling the phone I put in my bra out and opening the messages with Rhea.

Kat: I need to take Sam upstairs. He wants to see my bedroom, can you hide?

I pretended to use the bathroom, flushing and turning the tap on. Rhea replied, thankfully.

Rhea 🖤: Yes.

That was all she said. God I hope she packed everything she brought with her too.

I hid my phone again and went out to meet Sam again. "Quick, I like it." He pointed out, and I don't even know what he meant by that. I bet he was quick...

I led us up the stairs, feeling extremely uncomfortable walking in front of him up the thin stairs. Thankfully, he kept his hands to himself. I pointed out the bathroom I usually use, but he let himself in. Looking at where I showered, used the bathroom and at a few of my products on the sink. "I hate mint body wash, you'll need to get used to something sweeter." He put my body wash down and cringed.

"Okay." I whispered as he left the room. I said a silent prayer as I opened the door to my bedroom. "My bedroom." I told him and he walked in.

It looked as normal as ever. Rhea was no where to be seen. I had every feeling she was in my closet, listening and waiting. I just hoped nothing had to make her jump out of there.

Sam walked around, looking at my desk and the drawings I had there. "This won't do. You can do these." He picked up a few of my papers and scrunched them up, making me gasp.

I worked really hard on those.

"What the fuck are these?" He picked up my packet of watercolours that Rhea got me.

I cleared my throat. "Watercolour paints."

"Eh." He grumbled and chucked them back on the desk. "You sew?" He asked me, looking at my small sewing machine.

I shrug. "I enjoy it."

"Sew anything for me to see?"

I creased my eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

Sam grinned. "Anything leather? Lacey and red? Anything in chains, now that's a favourite you're going to get used to."

I looked at the wall, not at the wall, at the closet and luckily, it was silent in there. I gulped as he kept looking around.

He examined pictures of my mother on the wall, and then across my dresser. He picked up perfumes and my hairbrush, smelling it. It was strange.

He touched my pillow, feeling the fabric and I thought he was going to lay down. Luckily, he moved on.

I felt like the world was on my side when he skipped the closet. But he moved to stand in front of me. "I should see if I can spend the night here with you."

I coughed a little, really not wanting that to happen.

"But you're not with me yet. Next week, you're all mine to play with." Sam brought his rough hand up to stroke my jaw. "And I'm playing hard." I had to stop myself from actually throwing up. He got closer to me, and I turned my face, so he said it by my ear. Not quiet, he didn't care if anyone heard him. "I'm going to fuck your virgin pussy so hard and so deep that it takes only once to fill you up with enough of my cum you have my child." He licked over his lips. "And it better be a fucking boy." He snapped, and he kissed me on the ear, backing away.

"Samuel! We are leaving!" Will shouted from downstairs.

"I'll see you next week, love." Sam said, and he lent in. I panicked, but he smiled and laughed wickedly. "Not yet. You need to work for me." And he quietly left the room.

I looked down and let out a much needed breath. Then I tried to take some more clean air in.

Beside me, the closet door opened and Rhea rushed out, coming straight to me. She wrapped her long arms around my entire body, and I held her back. She pulled back to look at me. "Are you alright?" She asked, pushing hair back and out of my face worriedly.

"I'm okay." I replied, trying to give her my best smile.

She tried to give me a comforting smile and lent im to kiss me on the forehead, like she could replace anything and everything he just did. "I heard everything he said, Kat. What did he- he said have my child?" He bore her eyes deep into me.

I shook my head. "I need to be pregnant within 3 months. It's part of their stupid deal."

Rhea tensed her jaw and she closed her eyes. "That's not happening, Kat. I'd never let that happen to you." Rhea held my cheek and I relaxed into her soft hand. Her much better hand.

"They already agreed to the deal, there's no changing his mind, Rhea. I know that now." I said softly.

"I know, baby. I know." Rhea whispered. "Listen to me... You can leave with me right now, if you want. Come with me to Texas."

"I- I don't know." I replied.

"Kat." Rhea tilted her head at me. "Come with me now or-"

"I'll come with you, just Tuesday night. I need... there's some things I want to do first." I said.

Rhea shuffled closer and looked at me stronger. "Like what?"

"Pack everything up. There's some of my things at the studio I need. I want to search through mothers things and take them too." I explained. " I won't see Sam or his father until Wednesday, Rhea. It'll be okay. I promise, Tuesday night."

"Fine." Rhea let out, grabbing my hands and holding them so sweetly. "But I'm bringing Damien with me, he's my best friend, just so we have extra help if we need it. He can drive."

"Alright." I agreed.

"He's really awesome." Rhea assured me. "I've told him about you."

I smiled. "Really?"

"Of course. I've told them all." Rhea said, pulling my hands up to rest off her shoulders. I think she liked when I held her like this. "They can't wait to meet you."

I laughed a little. "That makes me feel nice."

"You make me feel nice." Rhea answered quietly, making me blush. "You're so fucking beautiful." Rhea swiped her thumb across my cheek, and she was so soft.

I thought she was beautiful too.

Rhea went to say something else, but I lent up to kiss her on the lips. Just once, and it caught her off guard. I pulled back to see her face and her eyes are straight and lips a small smile. "You've done it now." Rhea grinned and snatched me up by the thighs, picking me up and dropping me on the bed. She settled between my legs and kissed me hard.

I held her around the neck, pulling her as close as I could. I ran my hands through her dark and soft hair as she kissed me softly.

It slowed and the intensity lowered. Kisses between us were so passionate. Like every single one meant something and was unique.

Her lips were soft when they met mine, and I could taste how delicious she was with every one. "Such a good kisser for me." Rhea whispered between the soft kisses. Her hands squeezed my waist and skimmed up and down my sides in teasing way. "Fuck your-"

"Shhh." I cut her off, kissing her. "Just kiss me." I begged and Rhea quickly focused on kissing me, making sure every single one was perfect, and every single one was better than the one before.

Rhea started peppering some soft kissed down my cheek, and on my jaw. Then she got to my ear and kissed that. "Such a sinner tonight... Are you a bad girl, malysh?"

My mouth opened listening to her dirty words. I nodded and I felt her smile against my ear.

She kissed my ear again. "When you move in with me, Kat. I'm kissing you on every surface of my house." And she kissed down my neck and onto my shoulder, eventually standing up to look down at me. Flushed and a mess on my bed. She smiled. "I think it's nearly time I take that ring from you."

Rhea reached for my hand but I pulled it back. "Not yet. Not when he can still see it on my finger." I said worriedly, meaning my father would go crazy if it was suddenly gone.

Rhea nodded like she understood. "Maybe I'll get it out on my necklaces, as a reminder to who you belong to."

Why was she making me so blushed talking about these things? These are things people only say in books. Why does she say it so well. "Have you had many relationships?" I asked, making Rhea widen her eyes down at me.

She helped pull me up and sat down beside me on the bed. "I've had a couple, nothing too memorable though." Rhea said. "Why?"

I shrugged. "You're just very comfortable saying those sorts of things."

Rhea smiled. "I'm pretty confident in bed, Kat. That dark side I was telling you about, that comes out a lot."

I nodded. My heart was racing because I was so excited to explore that more with her. With her, not Sam. Not a man.

"We should get to sleep, Kat. It's getting late." Rhea said, taking my hand and helping me up. She slowly helped me in bed and then hopping in herself after locking the door and everything for us. She set an alarm on her phone before grabbing my waist and pulling my into her. She held me so tightly. "Don't worry, Kat. A few more days in here and you'll be fucking gone. You'll be with me, I promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 371 20
Iris is military sergant who is on leave, on the side she does stunt and agility training for hire. She has a long history with her roots starting in...
325K 8.5K 87
*You can't escape your judgment day* What happens when Rhea Ripley comes back from a 6 month drought, and into your life as the new and upcoming star...
126K 4.7K 69
Marina Garcia is the daughter of famous wrestler and hall of famer, Carlos Garcia. What happens when Marina moves to the US to finally debut in NXT...
68.6K 3.2K 49
THIS IS SEASON 2, if you have not read season 1, i extremely recommend you do, as things will not make sense for you. Season 2 is about the ups and...