Shamless Y/n Milkovich

By something605

Y/n Milkovich is the little half sister of Mandy Milkovich. She's not really related to Mickey or Terry, 'cau... More

Informations
Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14

Part 2

1K 8 1
By something605

*The day of the party, in the afternoon*
Debbie: I'm gonna invite everyone.
Y/n: Who's everyone?
Debbie: you know what I mean.
Y/n: Yeah I'm just kidding, I have to grab some clothes from my home, I'll be right back.
Debbie: Okay.Hurry please.

*Y/n's going towards the room of Carl,Liam and Ian and knocks on the door*
Carl opened the door for me and asked me what I want.He was staying there just in underwear.I looked around for Mickey but I only saw Domenique nacked in Carl's bed.That's really gross, I mean isn't it embarrassing for her to lay just there nacked, while I'm staying in the door?!
Y/n: Uhm I was looking for Mickey.
Carl: As you can see he's not here, so could please stop staying there like a coward and get the fuck away, so I can finish fucking my girlfriend.
Y/n: I'm sorry for interrupting you guys but if you would just tell me where he is, I'd go.
Carl: I don't know where he is, he and Ian left like an hour ago.
Y/n: Okay thank- *Carl slammed the door in your face* you ...

I got into my house and shut the door very quiet, if terry was there, so I wouldn't wake him.
I got into my room grabbed some clothes and a book, threw it into a backpack, turned around and there he was.Standing in front of my room with a bottle of beer in his hands.Terry Milkovich.He's not my father but that doesn't makes it any better.My Mom cheated on him, so I'm the child of another man, just a reason for terry to hate me more then he barely does.

Terry: Where were you last night?
Y/n: I- I was at debbie's.
Terry: At the gallagher house?I told you not to go there again!Did you fucked with any of those fuckers, huh?Or are you a lesbian, slept with this debbie bitch, just like your brother who slept with this red head,HUH?IS IT THAT WHAT YOU'VE BEEN DOING THERE EVERYTIME?ANSWER ME!!
*He stepped forwards to y/n, she stepped back already hitting the wall, wide away from terry.*
Terry: You better answer me you stupid bitch or I'm gonna punch the shit out of you!!!
Terry: ANSWER Y/N! *Terry throws his bottle at y/n, he missed but a splinter got into y/n's arm*
Y/n: I-I didn't slept with a-anyone.And, And I'm not a L-lesbian. (She stutters because she is crying)
*Terry going towards y/n leaning about her*
Terry: Are you lying to me you little slut?DO YOU THINK YOU'RE FUNNY, HUH?
Y/n: N-no.
*Terry punches her in the face*
Terry: YOU FUCKING LESBIAN, I'M GONNA FUCK THE GAY PART THE FUCK OUT OF YOU!"

He started kissing my neck, his way down to my breasts.I couldn't move, I was to scared and terrified.It was like I was an ice sculpture.I started crying more.I heard the blood from my arm dropping down on the floor.He rips open my shirt.I regret it that I didn't wear a bra.He started sucking my nippels and licked them.Oh god please help me, I just wanna die right now.

*Gun loading*
Mickey: Get the fuck away from her or I'll kill you.
*Terry stopped,held up his hands and faced Mickey*
Mickey: Get the fuck out of here Dad.
Terry: This, IS MY FUCKING HOME!
*Mickey shooted and strifed his arm*
Mickey: If you don't get out of here now, then the next bullet is going to be in your head.

Mickey accompanied Terry to the door.I took a new t-shirt and a bra on and got into the bathroom.I started to get the splinter out of my arm, this was really painful.Then I took a towel and wrapped it around my arm to stop the bleeding a little bit.Then I made the water on and washed my face.To get my smeared mascara up and washed my tears away.Someone knocked on the door.

Y/n: Come in.
Mickey:Are, *swallowed*, are you okay?
Y/n: I-I'm, o-okay. *still crying*
*Mickey hugged y/n*
Mickey: I'm sorry you had to go through this.*a tear is rolling down his cheek* I already called Fiona, you're going to stay there for a while.Don't worry I didn't told her what happend.You should go grab all the things you need, I'm walking you to their house, okay?
*Y/n nodded, broke away from the hug, wiped the tears from her face and goes into her room to grab all the stuff she needs*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 5.5K 35
We were always together. They called us partner in crime. But victims in love. Missy Milkovich was a loud, fiesty south side stereotype. Carl Gallag...
125K 3.9K 54
Liliana Gallagher the second oldest in her family younger than Fiona, but older than Lip. All Gallaghers pushing through as a family with their alcoh...
25K 444 10
Alexis Gallagher, living on the Southside of Chicago has kicked her ass but she has always been able to get back. Until the wind gets knocked out of...
137K 1.7K 38
Mickey and Ian's love story but Mickey's genderswapped. Their full love story, I might add. From Season 1 to Season 11. So spoilers ahead! This will...