NOT THE MAIN PROTAGONIST|Kth

Von ThatGoldenApple

He was curious. Always has been ever since he saw her. He wanted to talk to her but she was so ... Unapproach... Mehr

Formalities and Clues
1.╰┈➤BLOODY GREY
2. ╰┈➤ONE STEP AT A TIME.
3╰┈➤HALLUCINATED POSITIVITY
4.╰┈➤ VISIBILITY
5.╰┈➤LOVING TEA CUPS
6. ╰┈➤WEIRD
7. ╰┈➤LETTERS
8.╰┈➤ROOMIE NEW
9.╰┈➤NEW AWARENESS
10╰┈➤GLANCES
11╰┈➤MOMO
12 ╰┈➤ UNSPOKEN SPARKS
13╰┈➤ THE CRUSH DISCUSSION
14╰┈➤CURIOSITY IN LOVE
15╰┈➤ANXIETY ON A TWIRL.
16╰┈➤STUPIDITY HOSPITALISED
17╰┈➤NAMJOON
19╰┈➤STAY AWAY FROM ME
20╰┈➤ TONGUES AND CANDY
21╰┈➤SIMMERING FEELINGS
22╰┈➤ALITTLE BIT OF BOOZE.
23╰┈➤STEPS FORWARD
24╰┈➤ONE WITH THE PILLS

18╰┈➤START OF SOMETHING

30 7 13
Von ThatGoldenApple

The day breezes by quickly for Lorlei. By the time it was early evening, she was already cuddled in her blanket by the balcony of her dorm. The land spreads below her, greens sprouting to touch her, the york in the sky slowly sinks behind the hills casting a glorious glow to everything at its bid. Far, far, far in the horizon, a car speeds by–a Bentley. It’s the second time she’s seen it. Rich kids. She promises herself she would do the same one day.

Her attention is captured by the majestic school gates yawning open, puking out a black sedan and her heart skips in her chest.

Taehyung.

Her blanket slips off her shoulders- suddenly warm.

Taehyung’s head pokes out, Jin’s hand shoots out in an energetic wave followed by “I love you! Don’t forget to call me before going to bed, okay?!”

Taehyung doesn’t turn. If he has acknowledged his brother, no one can tell. He hitches his bag on his shoulder, adjusts his tie before disappearing into the building— enough to send Lorlei rushing downstairs.

There was a shift, an uncomfortable change, she couldn’t point a finger on it but that didn’t matter. Taehyung was back.Her Taehyung was sharing her space.

She met him near the cafeteria, his arms possessively wrapped around Jungkook’s neck, his smile a lovely box, his cheeks swollen with utter bliss when he playfully welcomed Jungkook’s cheek in a kiss. Her smile falters, just a bit. A tad bit.

When they feel her presence their smiles vanish for a second, coming back in a weak practised smile. She catches it, ignores it, welcoming Taehyung in her open arms.

Their hug was quiet, unsatisfyingly quick and she purposely held on to him. He had no idea how much she missed him.

Twisting out of her hold, Taehyung slapped Jungkook on the back with a 'good luck' nod. She looked between them before Jungkook says, "I need to talk to you."

______

She couldn't reject. She rarely did rejections. No, she wasn't afraid, it just felt like she was chasing away an opportunity. Potential opportunity.

She had no vile intentions, she swears in that.

Sincerely, she can say that she didn't know what to do.

She wasn't tongue tied, no.

She assured to use little to no words. Lots of humming until one thing led to another.

Lips on lips, gloss sliding in between tongues, strawberry taste making each other more delectable. He swallows her gasp. She presses her palm on his chest and all she needed to do was push but…but…

Tug.

Push.

Just a little bit.

A little bit, push him far just enough to pull him back.

Enough to keep him.

Enough to confuse him.

Enough to…to…

What?

His tongue did something, it made her shiver, she moaned or he did, she couldn't tell as her heart paced in a fast scary rhythm.

Yes, she was aware that she did feel some sort of attraction towards Jungkook. It was a little spark,very little she easily ignored it. It was close to nothing but now…

She pulls away to catch her breath, surprised that he is in between her thighs, her skirt hiked dangerously high up, her lower bottom almost on display.

He doesn't touch her skin. His hands are in safe spots–her middle back giving her support, the other is behind her head, pillowing her from the hardness of the wall, she is practically sitting on his thigh. Feeling his muscles is a whiplash. She stutters, fumbles–genuinely confused at herself. She can't manage to look at him, not with his swollen red lip close, not when she can smell him, see the thrum of his pulse at the side of his neck, feel his heat suck her in, his breath brushing and sweeping down places that brought her unfathomable joy. Is she the one that bruised his lip?

She wiggles, he releases her, moves to the side and she holds herself back from scrunching her face in disappointment when his heat harshly leaves her.

He was too far away.

She heads for the door. What was she doing?

Sora rolls her eyes from behind the piano. Jungkook's breathing is louder to her ears. He is walking in circles, his eyes aimlessly sweeping across the floor then a sigh–a sharp, deep sigh. He groans and he drops to the floor, hitting his back against the piano with a startling thud. Sora gasps at the impact. Waiting for him to leave.

He groans, ruffles his hair and another deep sigh releases from him and he is still. Silent. A ticking bomb by how his fingers tap on the floor.

Leave. Leave. Sora begs.

His confession was concise, almost arithmetic. So perfectly coded it wouldn’t surprise her if he got it from a textbook.

She did feel sorry for him. He was tattling on egg shells. The long pauses were suffocating while he scoured for words, probably having a hard time getting a read on Lorlei–her humming made things more uncomfortable. Then, to Sora’s surprise, there was a smooch, a gasp, a moan, a push, a hastiness in steps and heat flushed across Sora’s cheeks.

She hoped that they wouldn’t have it on the Piano.

There are footsteps approaching, she catches her breath as Yoongi stands by the door, looks between them and speaks.

“What are you guys doing?”

Jungkook rises to his height-slowly. He looks different with his hair dishevelled, his top button unbuttoned, his tie in his palm. He follow’s Yoongi’s gaze and  surprise ignites his eyes, a flash of embarrassment and another emotion that she can't read–it passes by quickly– before he leaves.

_____________

Irene’s palms are sweaty. Usually, she was accustomed to spending saturday evenings studying in class, alone, without either of her deskmates there, especially Taehyung.

But he is there, his head tilted in her direction. She wants to say something and normally she wouldn’t find it so difficult to speak. They are friends after all. Good friends.

With the possibility that he might have a crush on her… it was jarring to say the least but furthermore exciting.

She tucks a strand behind her ear and faces him, curling her fingers when his gaze falls on her.

“I thought you’d be here on Monday.”

He nods with a light “yeah.” Pauses to look over her shoulder. “Where is she?”

She chuckles, it was weird having another Yn, and how much mystic she held over others.

“What?” Taehyung.

“Nothing. I don’t know. Haven’t come by her the entire day. What do you think of her?”

His answer comes quick. “Nothing. For now at least. I wanted to get to know her.” he raises his eyebrows at her, leaning towards her.

“She is shy. Painfully shy, she practically run away from her roommate.”

“Who?”

“Lisa. She doesn’t talk much.”

“Are you two friends?”

“No, not really.”

He nods and switches the conversation. Irene blabbers about the short time he was gone, makes a joke, they laugh, asks about the campaign and their conversation is cut when Jungkook walks in minutes after Lorlei and Taehyung goes to him.

“So how did it go bud?” Taehyung claps on Jungkook’s back, stealing a glance at Lorlei. Her expression is passive and he turns away when he couldn’t pin an expression.

Jungkook shrugs Taehyung’s hand off, mutters to him he wants to study and Taehyung is journeying to his desk. He freezes.

Red hair, airey steps. Her head turns to him for a fraction of a second and she falters in her steps.

They both– simultaneously– sit down.

Sora plucks out a book–math textbook–from her bag and tunes out while Taehyung shares a glance with Irene.

Go talk to her Irene mouths.

Thankyou so much for reading!
I love you so much.
Don't forget to vote. ✨

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.8M 60.1K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
63.5K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
794K 29.6K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
304K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...