all of the vest were killed...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 马甲全员be后我被迫吊唁自己 Author: Luo Waterfall When Nishimiya Yuzuki, a graduate of the vest system... More

After all the members of the vest were killed, I was forced to express my condol
1-5
6-9
10-13
14-17
18-20
21-22
23-25
26-28
29
30
31-32
33-35
36-38
39-40
44-46
47-48
49-50
51-53
54-57
58-60
61-64
65-68
69-70
71-75
76-80
81-84
85-88
89-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-114
115-117
118-121

41-43

69 2 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 41:

The first day Nishinomiya Yuexi lay down.

As we all know, it is always difficult to take care of comatose patients. 24-hour constant care consumes people's energy. It is often said that there is no filial son in bedside for a long time, and no matter how deep the relationship is, it is difficult to withstand the passing of time.

Fortunately, Nishimiya Yuenan had only been asleep for a day, and he was still young and there was no such thing as a filial son.

Gin stayed for about three to five hours and then left. He was always busy with his own tasks. And Miyano Shiho stayed with her all day, and she couldn't stand it any longer, so she lay down on the bedside and fell asleep without realizing it. There was an escort's bed nearby, but she wanted to get closer. She can also understand the data on medical devices, so if something unexpected happens, she can solve it immediately.

Sleeping on her stomach was not a good choice. It was very taxing on her body. She heard the sound of the ward door opening while she was half asleep.

Maybe the doctor came to check, and Miyano Shiho subconsciously felt something was wrong.

She opened her eyes in confusion and saw a frighteningly familiar figure leaning down.

"What are you doing!" Miyano Zhi jumped up.

"Oh, why are you so nervous?" Belmode sat on the edge of the bed. She crossed one leg over the other. Her tight pants outlined the smooth curves of her legs. In the dimly lit room, her silver Still beautiful with long hair and blue irises.

Miyano Shiho felt a subconscious panic when he saw her.

She knew this woman had been trying to kill her.

But now that it is within the organization, Belmode should not be so bold. Miyano Shiho suppressed his fear and did not retreat. He still stood by the bed and looked at Bermod: "What is your purpose here."

Bermod laughed softly.

The look in her eyes at Nishimiya Yuexi was very subtle, as if some long-standing memory had been recalled. She was still sitting by the bed, not making any sign of Miyano Shiho's vigilance.

quite a while.

"I just came to see him."

Facing Miyano Shiho's suspicious gaze, she replied: "There must be a connection between me and him, but even he doesn't know it..."

Another A world.

What Nishimiya Tsurukage said was so impactful that both Dazai were stunned for several seconds.

Hmm... Yueyue's Neptune's strength is indeed...

"It's the number of two decks of mahjong tiles..."

Osamu Dazai immediately changed his expression, and very reluctantly came over to join the leader. He was disgusted to death, and felt that the future of the green grassland above his head was too scary: "Why should one fish save another fish... I should push you down together... Just leave the swimsuit, swimsuit, how can I give it to you? Others are watching..."

Fortunately, despite his casual thoughts, he rescued people very quickly. One of them pulled two people together, and finally dragged up the leader Zai, who had no will to survive.

This Osamu Dazai is not very easy to hold and feels terrible in the hand. The moment Nishimiya Tsurukage dragged him up, in order to prevent him from begging for death again, he could only hug him around the waist and hold him firmly in his arms. He felt like he was hugging a ball of rusty air, which was cool.

At this moment, the two young men who had witnessed his death in the original plan came up.

Nakajima Atsushi, who was dressed in black and had the power of being a moon beast that could transform into a tiger: "Mr. Dazai...two Mr. Dazai?!" The other one was equally

excited: "Man in black! Give me back the little silver!"

Nishimiya Tsurukage Just hold down the leader Zai.

What a mess.

Is it too late for him to become a brainless cuckoo pigeon now?

The leader is a decent person in daily life.

Of course, he doesn’t actually have a daily routine. Work is his entire routine.

So in the face of the degrading environment of being hugged, he could still keep his voice low and explain something to the two young people.

It's a pity that the two young people couldn't listen at all.

First of all, they were in the chief's office, which had an extremely bad atmosphere. Breathing the air here was torture for them. Akutagawa seemed to be trying hard to suppress his desire to cough, and Nakajima Atsushi's wound was bleeding.

Secondly, there is Dazai Osamu standing next to him. The younger and more lawless Dazai Osamu will look at the leader Zai with strange eyes from time to time. This double Dazai Osamu scene should not be too scary, whether it is Dazai Osamu’s enemy or Dazai Osamu’s enemy. His Du Wei felt his eyes were shocked.

Finally, there was the leader Zai himself...

sitting in the arms of Nishinomiya Heying.

Even if he can keep his face straight, others can't!

Nishimiya Tsurukage is also one of the ordinary decent human beings, but he can put down a few things when necessary. At this time, he hugged the leader Zai from the back and held him in his arms.

His voice was lazy: "I'm sorry... I'm just worried that you might do something uncontrollable..." "

Haha -" he yawned, "continue, I won't disturb you. I don't care about anything." If you don’t listen, I’m sorry for not coming here with my brain when I traveled through time--"

His arms passed under the leader’s ribs and intersected in front of his lower abdomen, forming a circle, like a bottomless cat sucker. The cat was not stressed, but Nishimiya Tsurukage felt that he was a little stressed in a short period of time. He was afraid that if he didn't pay attention, the leader Zai would fly freely like before. After thinking about it, I still feel that I should sacrifice myself and trap this person.

To other people, this scene would be terrifying.

The leader Zai finally finished talking about Akutagawa Gin's choice to leave. This information should have had a huge impact on Akutagawa, but now it just made Akutagawa nod slightly. He scratched his neck very proudly: "Why did you take Yin away from me in the first place." "Yin was obviously abandoned by you yourself

. , Akutagawa, you understand this."

"Mr. Dazai..." Nakajima Atsushi couldn't even speak clearly. He has been a fan of Dazai Osamu for many years, and he has never seen his Mr. Dazai being forced like this. "Is this...? Is this other Mr. Dazai...?"

"Atsushi-kun, please don't worry, everything is still under control. I will solve the next thing." The leader Zai also felt that Headache. There were too many people, and he couldn't tell the truth about the book, nor could he immediately make up a reason to explain the appearance of the peer - it couldn't be said that he was his younger brother who came to visit relatives in the country. "Now I need to talk to these two guests more." Let's talk, take Akutagawa away first."

In the battle between Akutagawa Ryunosuke and Nakajima Atsushi, he was at a disadvantage. He had never been trained and suffered by Mafia, and his use of supernatural powers was still very superficial. At the same level, the combat consciousness is not as strong as that of being in crisis all the year round. Moreover, Nakajima Atsushi's special ability can achieve partial self-healing, and his condition after the battle is obviously better than Akutagawa.

Akutagawa didn't rush up and cut Dazai Osamu to death immediately, just because he really didn't have the strength now.

Although he wanted to stay and continue questioning, he was pulled away by Atsushi Nakajima.

The leader, Zai, was relieved.

"What do you two want to ask again?"

Everyone who knew him well had left. He felt a little depressed and lost his dignity for a moment. He really wanted to slip out of Nishimiya Heying's grasp, but of course he failed.

Unable to escape, he still struggled uncomfortably.

Nishimiya Heying held him with great strength, and it felt like he was pressing him into his arms and merging with him. Perhaps it was because the person behind him had not calmed down at all. Nishimiya Tsurukage's fingers were always very hot, and his heartbeat and breathing were also extremely fast, so he could only lie on his back and pretend to be sleepy.

too close. The leader, Zai, has not had such close contact with anyone for many years.

The last time there was such contact, it seemed that the book was not obtained. When he went on a mission with Nakahara Zhongya and was seriously injured, Nakahara Zhongya reluctantly carried him back. There was an even longer time when Mori Ogai carried him from one end of the clinic to the other. These seem to have happened a lifetime ago.

Now being stuck to Nishimiya Tsurukage, the irresistible temperature spread along the contact area, as did the sounds of heartbeat and breathing. Being too close made him feel uncomfortable all over.

"Can you let go?" He struggled several times to no avail. He was very impatient, and his words seemed to have a sting. "It's not an exaggeration to put you in a dungeon for doing such a thing to the leader of Mafia."

Nishimiya Heying raised his eyelids and said expressionlessly: "I'm sorry, I can't hear you."

[Dazai Osamu is really difficult to deal with, he talks duplicity. ] The system complained in his ear, [We seem to have arrived in another world. ]

[Energy: -5]

[Energy: +10]

[Energy: +100]

When he rescued the leader, Zai, he first received a subtle energy deduction message, and then quickly added it back.

For a moment, a wonderful guess took shape in his mind.

"Please let go."

"I refuse." Nishimiya Tsurukage made a gesture, feeling that he should be Dazai Osamu, who was not fully grown up, but this Dazai was too thin. He strangled the other person's waist and felt that the other person's body was There is no meat at all. Then he grabbed the paw that was trying to cause trouble, and after clasping it, he sighed:

If it gets thinner, this paw will become a chicken foot with only bones left!

And it was as pale as a vampire that had been buried in the ground for hundreds of years, completely unhealthy.

Even Osamu Dazai, who stayed up late and worked overtime every day, wasn't this weak...

"Oh, I can't even break free with this little strength." Dazai Osamu laughed at the side, "Am I so weak in the parallel world?"

The leader said . Zai Ping said, "Better than someone else."

"Hekage-kun." He did not hide the fact that he knew Nishimiya Hekage, "Did you know? Your kid Yueyue has slept in the same bed as this kid Dazai. Went."

"..." Nishimiya Tsurukage visibly froze and asked cautiously, "Did you... see it?"

Osamu Dazai also opened his eyes wide.

"It's not a direct picture. I have no intention of observing these. It's just..." He looked at Osamu Dazai, his slightly closed eyes were deep and full of light provocation.

You and Yueyue lay there for two days without daring to do anything - Osamu Dazai understood this message.

Then I heard the leader, Zai, say: "This kid is Dazai."

His words for kids were particularly strong, and he always had a sense of ridicule.

Dazai Osamu anticipated something, and hurriedly rushed over to hold down the leader Zai's mouth, but it was too late. He heard -

"You were in his room, and then, and those other things. Thoughts," a string of silenced words flew over, "Does he and Heying-kun know?"

Nishimiya Heying:...

[Yueyue! 】 Some things that the system refused to continue after just one glance were exposed. Its old face turned yellow and it made a Zhang Fei voice: "Wow, ah, ah, ah, ah! Osamu Dazai, come and accept your fate! 】

Look around and put a thick code.

Chapter 42

"Ah."

Nishimiya Tsurukage made a sound of unknown meaning after a long time.

He really wants to find a place to bury himself. He can't bear the youthful vitality. The Buddhist Neptune doesn't have so many desires... He begins to regret choosing Dazai Osamu as the partner for a love experience. It sounds like it will be better in the future. It's not easy either. The main body's physical fitness is so poor, how can it withstand the strong interest of the cat...

The pain is really too painful.

When he recovered from the shock, he saw that the two Dazai Osamu had become quantum entangled cats, not only pulling each other's hair, but also pulling each other's hair during the fight, which was very incompetent.

The leader, Osamu Dazai, whose hair was already in danger, was persecuted, but Dazai Osamu, who was still full of energy, was not afraid at all. Although he is widely criticized for his poor physical skills, he is still in the double black period and goes on field missions every day. He is much better than Osamu Dazai, who has been at home for a long time.

They twisted into strange shapes on the carpet in the leader's office, while Nishimiya Tsurukage sat in the leader's position, holding his head in silence.

"Stupid sir, you look like a loser at first sight." Osamu Dazai rode on the belly of the leader, "Only losers would peep into other people's lives." The hand that the leader had put aside suddenly attacked and grabbed Osamu

Dazai's collar. Drag it to the side. Of course he knew his own weaknesses, especially when faced with a young and energetic little rabbit named Zaiji.

The position changed up and down, and he raised his eyebrows slightly: "You can't do it."

"You can't do it even more-" Dazai Osamu went to grab his hair.

The two of them were inseparable, like glue.

"Don't fight -" Nishimiya Heying was autistic to the point of despair, "If you want to fight, if you want to fight..." "If you want to fight,

go fight in front of Yueyue!"

The two bosses ignored him at all.

[Yueyue. 】There is a bunch of data in the system, but he has become the calmest one, 【You ask me to log in for ten minutes, and I will solve this problem. Ten minutes later, the two Dazai Osamu were tied together and

stuffed into the leader's seat, which was large enough for two people. Nishimiya Tsurukage always carries a lot of props with him, including, of course, special ropes for magic performances, which come in handy now. A thin rope was wound around and around, and the final knot was between them.

If you want to untie this knot, the two people have to put aside their differences and cooperate.

But the two Dazai faced each other, and they were so "loving each other" that if they relaxed, even the tips of their noses would bump into each other, and the struggle would bring more contact between the two people, and they would both show expressions of disgust. It will be difficult to cooperate in a short period of time.

"Calm down. I told you to calm down."

"...Hekage-kun, I think you seem to be the least calm one." "

Really?" Nishimiya Hekage smiled, very kindly, "I don't think so at all. Don't be angry. Are you, Dazai-kun? Do you dare to tell the truth about what you did in Yueyue's room?" "

As for Mr. Leader," he said in a gentler tone, "do you stay up all night and just watch this? ?"

Poker face, no matter how good it is, can't stop the feeling of two Dazai Osamu acting like monsters in front of him. He really felt tired. Nishimiya Heying squatted in front of the two Zai, covered his forehead and glanced at the window blocked by the dark curtain.

What a poker face, he is going to make a breakthrough today by forking these two pieces of shit together and hanging them outside the window to make double portions of dried mackerel.

"But I haven't done anything in front of Yueyue." Osamu Dazai said in an extremely low voice, but suddenly silenced when he received Nishimiya Tsurukage's gaze.

After all, he was the youngest one present, and his evil thoughts were clearly revealed. After taking a deep breath, he shouted: "Brother--" This cry was particularly soft, as if Nishimiya Tsurukage had become his biological brother, and he He was acting coquettishly towards his brother without any shame.

"I will be responsible for those things Yueyue..."

Nishimiya Heying trembled, wishing he could carry the train and leave this place overnight.

What are you responsible for? Nothing has been done yet.

He slapped Dazai Osamu's head violently a few times: "Good boy, Yueyue hasn't agreed to be with you yet. If you continue like this, you will be kicked out of the house." He was so serious: "I am very concerned about Yueyue's choice of mate

. The target has the right of veto."

"Brother Tsurukage, we have become modern and want free love."

"How about that, Dazai-kun." Nishimiya Tsurukage squatted in front of Dazai Osamu, looking at the young boy's stubborn and struggling side face, extremely gentle The ground...

tied up the partially untied rope.

"My dear, do you think the friendship between Yueyue and I is deeper than yours?" He blinked, and the ends of his eyes, which were slightly similar to those of Nishimiya Yuexi, curled up like a fox, "You said, I have no blood relationship with him, but why am I willing to get along with him until now?"

Osamu Dazai opened his eyes wide in disbelief: "You-"

"We are all in a fish pond, Dazai-kun, it would be better if you can make some mistakes and I can turn a deaf ear to you." Nishimiya Hekage smiled like a complete villain, "Of course, Yueyue himself probably only regards me as his real brother. It's just that He has never been guarded against me. Who can stop me from doing anything I want to do..."

Osamu Dazai's expression turned ugly.

In the end, he only uttered two words:

"Pervert."

That is to say, how could someone engage in orthopedics, grooming, and this kind of canary script where the villain forces love.

"Be calm. If I have a choice, I also want to be a good person to Yueyue. Besides, can you promise me that you haven't had those thoughts?"

Nishimiya Heying sighed.

He doesn't want to be with him, and his xp is not very strange, at least it is within the scope of normal people.

But the system was lost in thought.

[Wait a minute, Yueyue, what you said makes sense. ]

[Look, being with yourself is the truth. You will never hurt yourself. As long as the energy is enough, we can always make the vest exist normally. You can make it whatever you like. 】

【Even if he has eighty-eight harems, including peerless beauties, domineering handsome boys, and handsome uncles, there will be no problem...】 【

I am always the most considerate of myself, Yueyue, you can do whatever you want when the time comes. Can take care of your own physical condition perfectly...]

'...System, you have gone bad. Nishimiya Heying was speechless, "Go back and kill the poison. I feel like you have been hit by some yellow waste." '

[...Whew. 】

"The top priority is how to return us to the original world." He sighed, "And Fyodor, he is not here, where exactly was he thrown? Dazai-kun, when were you awake in this world? Time?"

Dazai Osamu reported a time: "When I arrived, I was in Mafia's cadre office, but it was empty. I went upstairs out of curiosity and saw this guy planning to go to the rooftop to fulfill his ideal." "Before me

. Ten minutes..."

It seems that the time they fell was not the same, and the locations were also different.

Fortunately, the distance between him and Osamu Dazai fell very close, and maybe Fyodor would be nearby.

"...You're awake."

Feodor was already awake before he opened his eyes. He just had a headache, so he just closed his eyes to rest.

However, the person next to him seemed to have noticed the slight difference in breathing and asked.

Fyodor had no choice but to open his eyes.

The appearance of the person in front of him came into view. He had short copper-colored hair, blue eyes, an unshaved chin and a sand-colored windbreaker. He looked very familiar. But...

it shouldn't be the person he knew.

"Do you know me?" Oda Sakunosuke was a little confused.

He didn't recognize this strange boy who fainted at all - well, he should be called a boy. He looked young, and the curvature of his cheeks was also very soft. He wore a thick fur coat when it was not in season. Velvet skin, lying on the roadside.

On the way back from Mafia with Akutagawa, he met this man.

Although the people around him tried their best to stop him, Odasaku still carried him up.

"There is no way to be indifferent to such a person."

Since he often picked up some human cubs and took them home like this, the people at the detective agency got used to it after some dissuasion. Only Akutagawa was still a little dissatisfied: "I think this person is extremely dangerous."

"Akutagawa, you were saved by Oda-kun in this way, have you forgotten?"

Ryunosuke Akutagawa was silent. Indeed, he was not a good person. Even after being rescued, he kept thinking about wanting to marry Ori. Tian competed in martial arts. But Oda Sakunosuke was still very determined to save him and taught him so many things.

He couldn't stop Oda Sananosuke from doing what he wanted to do.

...Although the man in white clothes looks really dangerous.

Oda Sakunosuke took the fainted man back home, but he had to go to Dr. Yosano to treat his injuries first. Although he looked very calm, Akutagawa felt vaguely guilty in his heart: just for him, the entire detective agency mobilized to fight Mafia... Moreover, Dazai, the man in black and the leader of Mafia, who he had always regarded as his

enemy Zhi, what this person just said is indeed correct.

The fundamental reason for his separation from Yin was that he abandoned Yin himself. He is a careless dog, a person who doesn't know the way forward and runs rampant. Yin has always been by his side, but does he really care about what she thinks... He is just resentful, resentful of himself and resentful of others

. , putting aside the negative emotions that support him, does the core of his person really still have content?

Akutagawa Ryunosuke was in a daze. He had experienced a period of time in the detective agency before and had vaguely touched on this problem. The leader, Zai, just made everything clearer. He could even vaguely feel that the other party still had something to say.

But it doesn't matter anymore.

He needs to think carefully about the future direction and find Yin who left alone.

He didn't know that the man he asked Oda Sakunosuke to take away in a trance was being looked for by the leader of Mafia.

Fyodor: "Did you save me?"

"Yes."

"Thank you so much." His eyes were narrow and long, and when he didn't open them wide, he gave people a malicious feeling. However, the voice was soft, and it had the feeling of silky flames covered by a cotton lampshade, and there was a wonderful madness hidden underneath.

"Can I ask your name?"

"Oda Sakunosuke." He brought a bowl of hot soup from the kitchen. It was originally prepared for some children at home, but now he filled a bowl for Fyodor in advance. Anyway, the portion is enough, "What about you?"

"Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoevsky."

"You're not Japanese... Your Japanese is very fluent." This is quite impressive. Not coming out.

Fyodor had a softer appearance and looked younger. When he saw his black hair, Oda Sanosuke thought he was a wanderer like Akutagawa.

However, in a concession like Yokohama, anyone can appear.

Looking at Fyodor who was sipping the soup, Oda Sakunosuke felt that this child should be pretty good. He is very polite, and his behavior has a kind of aristocratic elegance, but he doesn't like to talk much. After chatting for a few words, his purple eyes glazed over several times - in a daze.jpg "Have you seen my hat

? ?"

"That white snow hat? It fell into the mud and got dirty. I just washed it and hung it on the balcony." "Thank you. Mr.

Oda is really a rare good man." Knowing his true identity Not lost, Fyodor smiled. The soiled clothes on his body were also changed.

Oda Sakunosuke was already very skilled in taking care of people. When he saw Fyodor finishing the soup, he took the empty bowl on his own initiative, without any intention of asking for payment from Fyodor.

"Mr. Oda." Fyodor looked around the room and finally landed on the bookshelf. "Are you an author?" "

Yes. You just write occasionally."

Fyodor understood. It seems that this Oda Sakunosuke is the same as the Oda Sakunosuke in their world.

So he asked again: "Then, do you know Dazai Osamu?"

"... Dazai Osamu?" Oda Sakunosuke froze and turned around slowly, "Why do you think I know the leader of Mafia?"

That day at Lupin The same thing happened in the bar. The young man with bandaged eyes looked at him desperately, as if they should know each other and be very familiar with each other. But Oda Sakunosuke had no impression.

Oda Sakunosuke hated this subtle sense of inconsistency.

Fyodor also fell silent.

Mafia leader Dazai Osamu sounds like a joke, but if you think about it more carefully... it seems very reasonable. With Dazai Osamu's talents, it is definitely more than enough to become the leader of Mafia, but this person has always had a bad personality, how could he suddenly make progress in this world?

"Mr. Oda, can you tell me more?" Fyodor sat on the tatami and made the request very seriously.

The leader, Zai, may not have left home for eight hundred years.

He was always assassinated as soon as he left the house. Of course, if Akutagawa Ryunosuke comes to your door like today, he will kill you openly. After the Ming killing, Mafia's armed security became even tighter. Not even a fly, let alone a mouse, could fly in.

Nakahara Chuuya felt that it was extremely outrageous. He was just kept away by Osamu Dazai for a while, and then such a huge thing happened. What was even worse was that Osamu Dazai actually stopped him from leading people back to the Armed Detective Agency.

How can I bear this?

Why didn't he know that Osamu Dazai would one day become such a holy father?

Nakahara Chuuya thought about it carefully and found that Osamu Dazai was really tolerant of this armed detective agency. It was clear that Mafia only needed to use a little force to destroy this organization with a superpower license, but Dazai Osamu did not take action and allowed the other party to develop freely in Yokohama and even recruit people with superpowers.

Thinking back on this, Nakahara Chuuya felt that this armed detective agency should have poured some ecstasy soup into Dazai Osamu, otherwise how could he be so tolerant.

He was so angry that he almost burst into the Mafia leader's office with the help of supernatural powers.

Osamu Dazai was sitting in the leader's position, the lights were dim, he held his chin with both hands, revealing a slight curve of his jaw, and his eyes and most of his face were hidden in the darkness.

Zhongyuan Zhongya has long been accustomed to him playing tricks.

"Dazai Osamu!"

"Ah, Chuuya, my dog ​​is finally here?"

For a moment, Nakahara Chuya felt that something was wrong, but his anger dominated him and he rushed over and grabbed Dazai Osamu's collar: "What happened to you today?"

He saw the face under the weak light source and was suspicious: "You were attacked by an assassin on your face. Catching flowers?"

Osamu Dazai: ...

Haha.

"That's not right." Nakahara Chuya felt the weight on his hand, "Dazai, when did you gain weight again? Is it because of overwork?" He stretched out his hand, intending to

pinch Dazai Osamu's face and take a closer look. , was violently slapped away by Osamu Dazai.

"Oh! How disgusting, Chuuya, you would do such a disgusting thing."

This is not like the bastard who has worked overtime for four years. It is a bit like when he and Dazai Osamu were still double black, one of them was more lively. , Dazai will still make trouble.

wrong.

This is really the young Osamu Dazai.

Zhongyuan Zhongya's pupils were shaken.

He couldn't admit it wrong. Although the light source was so dim that he could only see it clearly now, the person in front of him was obviously much younger than the Dazai he was familiar with. There was even a little soft flesh on his cheeks and his hair seemed to be a little more. The hand that reached out to pat him also had a youthful touch - there were more calluses on the gun, and later Osamu Dazai focused on paperwork, and there were thick calluses on the side of the middle finger of his right hand.

"You're not Dazai, who are you?"

"Why am I not Dazai?" Osamu Dazai was so disgusted that he wanted to push Nakahara Chuuya away.

Just in time, the door on the side finally opened. It was a lounge that was originally used for the leader to rest when he was tired from work. Later, Akutagawa Gin, as the leader's secretary, stayed there most of the time so that she could take care of Dazai Osamu and Dazai Osamu could assign any tasks at any time. Sometimes Nakahara Chuya would rest there in order to protect Dazai Osamu personally.

"Zhongya, you would even admit that I was wrong."

A man with a strange face walked out, tall but thin. He was wearing simple suit pants and an extremely clean white shirt. The cuffs were rolled up carefully, and the exposed arms were so thin that no muscles could be seen. They had deviated far from the normal path of a normal person. The wrists and neck were wrapped with bandages.

Although his voice had changed, Nakahara Chuuya intuitively felt that this was his bastard leader Dazai Osamu.

Nakahara Chuuya: "???"

"What are you doing? Are you dressing like this to cosplay?"

The leader Zai: "I didn't expect Chuuya to pay attention to this."

"Who is this?"

Dazai Osamu: " Dazai Osamu. Chuuya, you can’t admit your mistake."

Nakahara Chuuya only felt that there were two Dazai Osamu flying fifty centimeters above his head, one Kurotoki Zai, and the other leader Zai Zai. The two Zai Osamu were spinning around in circles. : "I am Dazai, I am Dazai, Chuuya Chuuya, you won't admit your mistake, will you? You can even admit my mistake..."

Nishimiya Tsurukage: ...

He really can't understand the relationship between the two Dazai Osamu. Why did he suddenly feel better again?

Could it be said that persecuting the Central Plains together can also enhance feelings?

He also came out of the lounge. He also changed his clothes. His hair, which was originally loosely tied up, was tied into a high ponytail, which suddenly became sharper. The hem of his shirt was tucked into the waistband of his trousers, making his waist look even stronger. He was thin, perhaps due to habit, and he wore a pair of white gloves - new clothes that he had found in the lounge and had not been worn before. They were probably Osamu Dazai's spare clothes.

He was dressed reasonably well anyway.

"Dazai-kun, please change out of those clothes..."

"Tsk, who wants to wear them?" Dazai Osamu grabbed the red scarf on his shoulders and threw it directly in Nakahara Chuuya's face. .

"?" Nakahara Chuuya had a headache, and subconsciously asked with a little fear, "Are you also Dazai Osamu?" "..."

Nishimiya Tsuruya cast some loving eyes, "No."

This cadre Chuuya looked really good. He's so pitiful, and...

he's 1.6 meters tall, sandwiched between the three of them who are 1.8 meters tall, subtly showing a feeling of weakness - of course it's just an illusion, he can at least carry the three people present on his shoulders. .

"Then who are you?"

Dazai Osamu said in shock, "It's my brother! It's my brother-in-law!" "

...Nishimiya Tsurukage, it doesn't matter if you don't know him."

Nishimiya Tsurukage naturally likes suits, although this dress is not It belongs to him, but when he puts it on, he is inexplicably different from the leader Zai. He adjusted his gloves slowly.

Zhongyuan Zhongya looked at him, always feeling that this person was going to perform on the stage in the next second. He stood in this dark and boring office, but he was like the darling of the light, his whole body and even his hair were shining brightly, making him People move their eyes away unconsciously.

"Dazai, what happened."

"Hmm." The leader's face was disguised, and it was different from its original appearance, but his expression was still the same as before, with a look of superiority and control over the overall situation. , "To put it simply, I want to go out."

Nakahara Chuya: "...Huh?"

Today, is he crazy, or is the world crazy?

Torturing Nakahara can also make Dazai Osamu relax. Nishimiya Heying thought.

He spent a little energy to squeeze out some birds and pigeons and let them find Fyodor's location. Now he has found it, just that location...

He walked in front and led the way, with two Dazai Osamu sandwiched between them, and finally a dazed Nakahara Chuuya.

Fantastic team.

The distance between them is not too far or too close, just enough to give each other enough privacy. The two Osamu Dazai obviously had more to talk about, so they got together. Dazai Osamu was a little dissatisfied with the fact that the leader Zai was taller than him. When he spoke, he tried his best to raise his chest and was very stubborn.

"Did you really do Ogai Mori like this...?" "

Of course."

"Wow... I think so too. But you look like you haven't gotten off work for four years. It's really scary. How can you be so obsessed with it?"

The leader said . Zai glanced at Zai, who was unaware but in happiness: "Yes, why." "Have

you really been using... to peek into my life?"

"...I did get it. ." The leader's eyes darkened, "The world is too fragile and limited to rules, so I can't say it directly. I haven't always paid attention to your world, but... I believe that many people are paying attention to you." Dazai Osamu suddenly felt a chill

. . If he and Yueyue were like this...

"Don't worry, at most it's a text version."

"...It still doesn't work!" Osamu Dazai felt horrified when he thought about this, but he was also curious about other things, "Since you You can look at fate from another perspective, then..."

He rubbed his hands: "Did Yueyue and I get together later?"

The leader Zai just looked at Dazai Osamu very, very seriously, and he covered it with a bandage. One eye, but the emotion in the remaining kite-colored eye was so heavy that Osamu Dazai held his breath for a while, quietly waiting for what the leader Zai would say next.

There is only the sound of footsteps, and the Yokohama wind blows through the streets every day for ten years.

"...You will know."

Rubbing his hands, today's nine thousand words have been completed. For the sake of ten thousand words every day, don't fatten me up.

Recommend the Ma Jia article that Jiyouyou finished a few days ago:

"I Became a Ma Jia Jing after I Escaped from Marriage" by Sen Guji

is very interesting. Ma Jia is a musician in the Renaissance. It feels like a very orthodox Ma Jia novel (I feel like I am not orthodox). There is no cp, but there are some stickers. Completed Come on, go kill it!

Chapter 43

"...If you don't say it, don't say it."

Osamu Dazai ran forward a few steps and walked side by side with Nishimiya Tsurukage.

"Brother, how many pigeons have you raised?"

He was already very proficient in calling Nishimiya Heying as brother, even more proficient than Nishimiya Yuehu. Nishimiya Tsurukage often felt that Osamu Dazai should be called the "Witch with a Thousand Faces" because she could change her face much faster than turning the pages of a book.

"Isn't it normal for a magician to always have a few pigeons around him?"

"You traveled through time and you brought pigeons with you?"

"Dazai-kun... I suddenly felt that Dazai who was the leader was better." "

Yes. Being too energetic at the moment is not a good thing..." Nishimiya Tsurukage covered half of his face, "Although it is a headache to be as lifeless as him. Dazai-kun, can't you find a compromise." A compromise

. , mediocre and stable...

obviously not.

There is something inherently wrong with a creature like Osamu Dazai. No matter what his identity or background, there will always be a place where he can grow uncontrollably. So it's hard to regard him as an ordinary person just standing there.

"You look a little in pain."

Nishimiya Tsurukage blinked a few times: of course it was uncomfortable the moment the pigeon flew out and died.

But he also knew where Fyodor was.

He gave an address: "Do you know the shortcut to get there?" He was actually asking the cadre Zhongya, but the leader Zai was suddenly stunned.

"...Where?"

His expression changed faster than the summer weather, and it became overcast in an instant. It already looked like a ghost floating out of the darkness, but now it was even more terrifying, as if it was about to snatch Fyodor out and devour him alive.

The anger was fleeting, and he fell into fleeting memories. Even though his face was disguised, many subtle expressions could not be expressed in time, but it could still be seen that his current state was pale... No, it should be defeated.

Nishimiya Tsurukage suddenly remembered that he had seen a family throw their newborn puppies into the river and drown them because they could not afford to raise them. The corpse that floated up after that was just like Dazai's appearance at the moment, showing a desperate and fragile look. , enough to drown in sorrow.

It's so sad.

There is absolutely no way to ignore it.

Even if he doesn't want to interfere too much with the world, now that he has fished a large stupid cat that is about to drown to the shore, it is normal to purr, dry it and comfort it, right?

"Dazai-kun!"

He turned around very lightly, and the arc of the corners of his clothes raised in the air was like some long-tailed birds dancing for joy. Nishimiya Tsurukage suddenly rushed over and hugged the leader, Dazai, and rolled around while dancing with his fingers. He took out two candies in the palm of his hand and shoved them into the mouth of the leader Zai with a force that could not be refused.

Nakahara Chuuya: ...He almost treated this person as an assassin.

Not a cheap candy, with a slightly sour sweetness and a refreshing fruity aroma. In fact, everything Nishimiya Tsurukage could bring with him was not cheap. This candy seemed to have come from a high-end banquet. He habitually took a few extra ones as props for daily little magic tricks - people would always pass by him and ask if he could do a little magic trick.

He shoved the candy into his throat so violently that the leader Zai choked and coughed a few times. When he raised his head again, the feeling of defeat disappeared: "He Yingjun... please be gentler when feeding next time. I really know how to do it." I choked to death."

"I was just thinking that you might not have eaten the candies over there, and I was a little excited." Nishimiya Tsurukage found that he was actually a little shorter than the leader, Zai, "Sorry, sorry." This is not good

, His body values ​​are basically the healthy version of Nishimiya Tsukihi, which means that when Nishimiya Tsukihi grows up, he will probably be as tall as he is now. If Dazai Osamu, the weak one in the parallel world, is not taller... he will probably be taller than Dazai Osamu. But my own Dazai, who has pretty good nutrition, is great.

The reason was lame, but luckily no one present pursued it, and they tacitly agreed not to mention the Prime Minister's recent gaffe. Zhongyuan Zhongya chose a path in silence, saying it was the fastest way to get there.

The leader, Zai, frowned tightly. He was thinking and hesitating. Everyone could see this. As a leader, and as a creature of Zaike, he should not show his thoughtful state clearly. The current look of being distracted can only be said that he no longer has any energy to maintain the superficial disguise.

Nishimiya Tsurukage peeled off a candy and gave it to himself. Sweets always help to improve his mood. He is now surrounded by two Dazai, and he cannot hone his will like Nakahara Chuuya, so he can only make himself shine by adding some extra energy.

——The place where Fyodor is is arrived.

It was a residential house that didn't look out of the ordinary, with a small courtyard and people living on both sides. It looked like a lively place. The sign at the door clearly read "Oda Sakunosuke".

It was completely dark, the windows of the house were shining with warm light, and some noise could be vaguely heard inside, maybe some entertainment activities after dinner.

"It's Odasaku's home!" Dazai Osamu became happy the moment he saw the house number. He couldn't wait to knock on the door. "Although Fyodor's mouse shouldn't be able to hurt Odasaku, but make sure It's always good. Brother, are you sure Feodor is inside?"

"...sure." Anyway, Osamu Dazai looked like this, and it was obvious that he wanted to go in and take a look no matter what.

The leader Zai Wan seemed to have his feet nailed to the ground, motionless and pursed his lips tightly.

If he hadn't been blocked by Nishimiya Tsurukage and Nakahara Chuuya behind him, he would have been able to escape from here in the next moment.

"Dazai-kun." Nishimiya Tsurukage launched some hateful hug attacks, vividly explaining what it meant to hug Zai as long as he was brave enough. He hugged the leader Zai from behind and whispered, "What are you afraid of? It's not hell ahead. Even if it is hell, Dazai-kun will be happy to step into it." "Oda Sakunosuke, a new writer and a member of the Armed Detective Agency

, He is regarded as Mafia’s enemy.” Zhongyuan Zhongya explained at the side.

"Enemies." Nishimiya Tsurukage's voice became softer, "What do enemies have to be afraid of? The most terrifying thing is to be an enemy of Dazai-kun - that's what everyone says anyway. I think you, as the leader, He must be stronger than our kid Dazai, so don't be afraid."

Dazai Osamu had already stepped forward to knock on the door.

Nishimiya Hekage took the opportunity to grab the two hands of the leader Zai, put them in his palms and rubbed them angrily, softening the stiff and cold fingers, and comforted: "Besides, you are not the leader of Mafia tonight, you are just an ordinary, supper person." A young man who met his friend when he went out for a walk later. Don’t think about anything."

He was a little confused. What could happen between the leader Dazai and Odasaku, which made Dazai so collapsed that he heard this name? It will tear open the bloody corner of my heart.

They didn't have to wait too long and someone opened the door soon.

The time was approaching nine o'clock in the afternoon. It was actually an unusual thing for someone to knock on the door, but maybe Oda Sananosuke often dealt with the neighbors' minor troubles, so he opened the door without any doubts.

Four discordant looking people stood at his door.

"Are you...?"

"Mr. Oda, a friend of ours is lost. I heard that you saved him." Nishimiya Tsurukage said sincerely, "His name is Fyodor."

"Oh..." Oda Sakunosuke felt a sense of inexplicable loss and a strange joy when he realized that he had not found an orphan. He has picked up many unwanted children in Yokohama over the years, and everyone has teased him about opening an orphanage. The youngest of those children was only one or two years old, and the older ones, like Akutagawa, had already evolved to the rebellious stage.

After his reputation grew, some people even deliberately threw abandoned babies over to ask him to raise them.

Oda Sakunosuke politely came to the door with his child in his arms - how could he deliberately abandon it?

But after such a long time, it was rare for him to pick up someone and then the other person's family came to visit him, even if these people didn't look like relatives or friends.

A bit... like seeking revenge.

Looking at the Mafia style, high-quality and expensive clothes on their bodies, Oda Sanosuke couldn't help but fell silent.

"We are Fei Jia's friends." Nishimiya Tsurukage became more sincere, "If you don't believe me, you can ask him later." The

young man at the front has been looking at him, extremely curious, a bit like a cat that has seen catnip. . The tall and powerful man next to him was also sizing him up. Oda Sakunosuke could sense the strength and danger of the other person, as well as a hint of hostility. The person in the middle who was talking to him was very gentle, and there was no smell of blood on his body. The person he was holding lowered his head deeply and remained motionless.

Looking sad and nervous.

——Maybe it has something to do with Fyodor.

Oda Sakunosuke believed this for the time being. He made a way for the four people to come in: "Please be sure to keep your voice down, some of the children have already gone to sleep." "

Children." Osamu Dazai exclaimed in a low voice, without any burden, surrounding him like a little beast. Odasaku in the parallel world was very surprised, "How many children have you picked up?"

"Fifteen."

"...Wow. Odasaku, you really should open an orphanage."

As soon as he finished speaking , the atmosphere in the courtyard dropped to freezing point.

"Odasaku?" Odasaku was confused. In fact, during this period of time, he had been thinking about the man he saw in the bar, Osamu Dazai, the leader of Mafia. Why did he call him the Oda-gumi, and why did he show that kind of expression? With a desperate expression, "Why do you call me Odasaku?"

"I thought that was how the sentence was broken." Dazai Osamu replied simply, "Isn't it special?" It is

indeed special...

Nishimiya Tsurukage feels like that The puppeteer, if he pushes one step, the black cat in his arms will move forward a small step. Otherwise, he refuses to move. He is more autistic than autistic, and he is a severe PTSD patient.

The lights in Oda’s house won’t burn the cat to death!

He felt like the evil stepmother in the fairy tale again. Apart from the evil stepmother, how could anyone force their children like this?

The lively Osamu Dazai clung to Odasaku, and he pushed Osamu Oda from behind until they completely entered the house. The warm lights and the smell of curry mixed with various aromas came out immediately, and it was extremely fragrant.

It was such an alluring smell that none of the four people present had eaten dinner. The only thing they had touched might have been a few candies that were placed in Nishinomiya Tsurukage's hands. At this moment, they were suddenly filled with such a loving food smell that filled their nostrils. The human will will melt.

"It smells so good..." Osamu Dazai murmured, looking at Fyodor who was sitting at the dining table.

This person had obviously had a meal at Oda Writer, and was well fed and drunk. He was much better off than those of them who were tortured in Mafia and had to go without food or water to find someone. Immediately, Osamu Dazai felt jealous: "Fyodor-kun!"

Oda Sakuya heard the familiar tone and was slightly relieved.

"Fyodor is a good boy. He helped me comfort the other children just now..."

Nishimiya Tsurukage and others:...

Now he felt other reactions from the leader Zai, who squirmed very subtly. , seems to be...

jealous?

"Too..." Fyodor wanted to speak.

"Feijia!" Nishimiya Tsurukage interrupted him directly, "How could you suddenly abandon me?"

Fyodor:...?

Nishimiya Tsurukage thrust the leader Zai into Odasaku's arms, and he whispered: "Help me take care of him." "

Feijia, two years ago, when you failed to pursue me, you abandoned me and secretly Take my child and fly away -" Nishimiya Tsurukage opened his mouth. He walked towards Fyodor, his expression was aggrieved and sad, and he accused angrily, "Xiaobai was only so old at that time!" He made a gesture

. Snake's bucket waist.

"Look at him. Ever since the child was lost, he has only been acting like this stupidly..." He pointed to the leader Zai again, "Fejia, at least give the child back."

Fyodor:...Huh?

What's going on with this script that he can't handle -

he was drenched in a ton of dog blood, and facing Oda Sakunosuke's questioning gaze, he could only say: "Xiaobai...it's just a snake." "

Then. He is the only child between me and him."

He said it so sincerely that everyone's eyes couldn't help but focus on the leader.

It was already painful enough for him to be thrust into Oda Sakunosuke's arms, and some indescribable people descended from the sky//the wife's script, so he resisted and followed the atmosphere and said, "Yes, we do have a child." He struggled very tenaciously and said: "He Yingjun... stop talking."

But the voice was extremely weak, and everyone who heard it still felt miserable. He is almost too thin to look out of shape. He is only 1.8 meters tall, and it is only when you hold him in your arms that you can see that there is not much flesh on him at all. Moreover, Oda Sakunosuke has keen observation and has discovered the scars on the wrist of the leader Zai, which was clearly caused by suicide. There are more than one scar like this. What kind of situation would lead to such despair...

The leader carefully placed his fingers on Oda Sakunosuke's strong forearm, turned his head half-way, and explained in a particularly low-spirited manner: " It's not like that..."

He looked around and found Dazai Osamu eating melon. Nishimiya Tsurukage, the instigator, was holding Fyodor back to prevent him from talking. Nakahara Chuya had already begun to doubt life and seemed to have been caught up in a bloody love triangle. The script was brainwashing, and Oda Sakunosuke...

he was showing disapproval.

He put his hand on the head of the leader, Zai: "It's not your fault."

"Fyodor-kun, how could you take away my only... uh, child?"

Several people on the field were stunned.

I can’t spend a lot of time today because yesterday I read a book about being a dog for Osamu Dazai, and I fell asleep while typing words.

And I’m still very sleepy after writing this. If I had known I wouldn’t be a dog to Osamu Dazai, I feel like I don’t have to wait for the next update, which is late at night and early in the morning.

Get some sleep first...zZZ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 680 167
Author: month by month Alternate Title: 离奇打工人 Summary: The character configuration of Party B Yunhe: the strongest value + a healthy and durable body...
8.2K 284 48
Alternative Title: 圣父系工具人 Author: Dongyuegui Summary: As a tool NPC, Eiji Hiiragi's mission is to do his best to help the "main characters" in the wo...
6.2K 172 39
Alternative Title: 身为剧本组的我不是很懂你们 Author: Say Sanan with Me Summary: Qian Yuche, a man with scientific research skills The IQ ceiling is full, commonl...
936K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.