Back To You (gxg)

By lroseman55

Still reeling over the mistakes she made at her old job, 25-year-old Jenny O'Malley is looking forward to a f... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16- Riley's POV
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50

Part 22

1.1K 37 17
By lroseman55

Riley was right about Danielle's beach house.

It was gorgeous.

Bright and modern, with 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. There was even a mini movie theater in the basement. And it was right off of the boardwalk.

"Wow!" Marie said as we walked in, "Danielle, this house is amazing!"

"My mom would love to hear that." Danielle said, "Thank you, though. It's definitely a nice place."

"I wonder what her parents do for work?" Stephanie asked me softly.

Riley, who was the only one that heard Stephanie, said to her quietly, "Danielle's dad is a CEO for a finance company."

"That explains it." Stephanie said back.

"How should we split up the bedrooms?" Janelle asked. Danielle had brought her with as well. It was me, Stephanie, Riley, Marie, Danielle, and Janelle for the girls trip.

"Well, I figured Janelle and I could sleep in my bedroom. The only bedroom that is off limits is my sister's room. She would be weird about someone sleeping in her bed." Danielle said, with an eye roll, "The other three bedrooms besides the master are guest rooms."

"Stephanie, how about we share a room?" I said to her, "Riley and Marie can each have their own room then."

Riley glanced at me, and I looked back at her quickly.

We both totally want to share a room.

But it's too risky.

"Sounds good." Riley said.

"How about we go get changed into our swimsuits and meet out at the pool in the back?" Danielle suggested.

"I'll make drinks out back as well!" Janelle said.

The six of us dispersed to our rooms, and I went into one of the bathrooms to change while Stephanie changed in the bedroom.

I slipped out of my shorts and t-shirt, and put on the bikini.

I looked in the mirror for a moment at myself.

You look good, Jenny.

Riley will think so as well.

Hopefully.

Stephanie and I walked down to the backyard together, almost getting lost on our way down there, and when we stepped out back, it was breathtaking.

A large, circular pool, hot tub, and cabana with an outdoor bar awaited us.

"It feels like we are at a resort." Stephanie said to me, "This is amazing. I might've sent Johnny the address so he could look up the house- he was so impressed and jealous."

Everyone was outside but Marie. Janelle was behind the bar making drinks, and Danielle and Riley were sitting on the edge of the pool together, their feet in the water.

Right when I walked out, Riley's eyes were on me. I felt myself getting hot under her gaze. It was almost like wasn't even trying to hide it. And I didn't even care. 

And mine were definitely on her.

Riley wore a black bikini top with a pair of frayed jean shorts. I couldn't help but to take in her toned stomach arms. Her skin was tanned from the sun, and she looked positively...radiant.

I'm lucky that she is my...whatever we are.

"Looking amazing, ladies!" Danielle said to Stephanie and I as we walked out.

"I second that." Riley said, flashing us a smile.

A moment later, Marie walked out wearing a light pink shimmery bikini.

"Your house needs a map!" she said, and Danielle laughed.

"Ladies! Come on over and grab some drinks." Janelle called from the bar.

We all walked over, and Riley fell into step next to me.

"You look absolutely amazing." Riley said to me, softly enough so that I was the only one that could hear her.

"So do you." I whispered to her, "You're giving me the compliments, but you deserve them."

As we drank the piña coladas that Janelle made us, Marie asked, "So, what should we do for the rest of the day and tonight?"

"Well, I was thinking that we could go to the beach for a bit." Danielle said, "And then we can maybe go somewhere for dinner and walk the boardwalk?"

"Sounds fun, D." Riley said, "Thank you so much for having us all at your house."

We stayed at the pool for around an hour- and then made our way to the beach. The beach was crowded, to be expected for a Saturday in July.

Danielle and Marie wanted to work on their tans, so Riley, Janelle, Stephanie and I sat with them for a bit at first under the sun, until Riley stood up and said, "I'm going to catch some waves. Anyone want to come with me?"

"I will." Stephanie said, standing up, "I love the water."

"I'll go too." I said, getting up as well.

"Count me in too." Janelle said, standing up.

Stephanie, Janelle, and I stood at the edge of the water, letting the tide crash against our toes and legs, and Riley went out deeper, letting waves crash into her.

"Be careful, don't go out too deep!" Stephanie called out to Riley.

Riley simply gave her a thumbs up and a smile back. I was about to go out and join her, when I heard a male's voice say behind us, "Hey, ladies. How's it going?"

Stephanie, Janelle, and I turned to see two guys standing behind us. They were both tall, muscular, and tanned with dark hair. One was wearing blue swim trunks, and the other wore black ones.

"Good." Janelle said to them, "How are you two doing?"

I noticed the guy with the black swim trunks looking right at me.

The guy in blue started talking to Janelle and Stephanie, and the one in black said to me, "What's up? My name is Vince, what's yours?"

"Jenny." I said, "Nice to meet you."

"Likewise." Vince said, "Here with your friends?"

"Having a girl's trip." I said back, "There are six of us here. The other two are sunbathing."

"If you all need something to do tonight, my buddy Nico that's with me is having a party tonight." Vince said, "You should all come. Especially you."

I heard footsteps behind me- and before I answered Vince, I turned around to see Riley walking up toward us.

"Hey." she said, "What's up?"

"I was just telling Jenny here that you all should come to a party tonight." Vince said, "We'd love to have you."

"Maybe, man." Riley said, standing next to me, "We'll have to see if we can. It's a girls trip for a reason."

She said it in a very friendly tone, but I knew she could see how Vince was eyeing me up.

Stephanie wound up catching Vince's attention, when she said, "Vince! Nico told me you're a teacher. So am I."

Vince turned to Stephanie, and started talking to her about teaching.

Riley and I took the opportunity to go back to Danielle and Marie.

"Jenny, did you not see how that guy was staring at you?" Danielle said to me, peering at me over her Gucci sunglasses.

"I saw." I said, "But I wasn't really interested?"

"How?" Danielle asked me, "He was pretty sexy."

"Hey- Demarcus wouldn't like you saying that!" Marie said to Danielle, who laughed.

After spending time at the beach, we were warm and tired and ready for dinner. We ate at a seafood restaurant on the bay- and I realized that I hadn't had something like this since college. A group of girlfriends that I was spending time with.

"To friendship." Danielle said at dinner, holding up her glass of wine.

"To friendship!" Riley said back, and we all clinked our glasses together.

And maybe more...

When we got back to the house, we all spent time together in the kitchen, drinking some more wine and snacking on some cookies that Marie had made and brought with her, until we all dispersed to our rooms.

"We can go to brunch tomorrow morning." Danielle said, "I know a great spot."

I didn't want to leave Riley. I wanted to spend more time with her- but I knew that it would look weird if I went to her room.

Maybe I can find a way to do so.

Stephanie and I sat on the king size bed we would be sharing, and she said to me, "I feel bad that you haven't been able to get some alone time with Riley."

"I was hoping for some." I said, "But I'm still having a lot of fun."

My phone vibrated on the bed, and I looked at it- it was a text from Riley.

It said: Meet me at the backyard door at 12:30. I want to spend time with you. Alone.

"Looks like Riley has a plan for us." I said, showing Stephanie the text message.

Stephanie smiled at me, "She really likes you, Jenny."

"I really like her." I said back.

Stephanie wound up falling asleep close to midnight- but I was wide awake, of course. I slipped on an oversized hoodie, and at 12:27 AM, I made my way to the backyard door to meet Riley.

Thankfully, a lot of the lights were still on in the house. It was just the bedroom lights and the kitchen light that was off.

When I got to the backyard door, Riley was standing there- also in a hoodie and shorts, her hair pulled back into a bun.

She smiled at me when I walked over, and she said, "Just follow me, okay?"

We stepped out the back door, and into the backyard. Riley took my hand, and she said, "I figured we could walk onto the beach. No one will be there."

"That sounds perfect." I said to her, "I love the beach at night."

We fell into step next to each other when we got to the boardwalk, and Riley put her arm around me.

"I'm so glad to get some alone time with you." she said to me, "I've been craving it all day."

"So have I." I said, "You have no idea."

Riley laughed and said, "Actually, I may have an idea."

"True." I said back, "That was a dumb comment of me to make."

"Not at all." Riley said back- and she leaned in and kissed my cheek.

When we got to the beach, there was one other couple walking along. They gave us a smile, and kept walking.

Riley and I sat down on the cool sand.

"I should've brought a towel." she said, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." I said, "It's the beach. I should expect sand."

Riley was silent for a moment as she sat next to me, and I could tell that she had something on her mind.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

She looked at me and said, "I was all worried today- when that guy was talking to you and eyeing you up on the beach. I thought that maybe you wanted to talk to him as well. Or thought he was hot."

"I definitely did not want to talk to him." I said, "I was relieved when you came over."

Riley nodded and said, "Sorry. I'm not trying to sound weird or controlling or possessive or anything. It's just...I know you're bisexual. Which I have zero problem with! Believe me, please. I guess I just worry that...I won't be able to give you what a guy could? That you'll want to be with one instead?"

I could tell that Riley was nervous as she spoke, and didn't want to say the wrong thing.

"Riley." I said, taking her hand, "You are enough. You are more than enough for me. I don't want a guy, I want you. And only you. I understand what you're saying, but please don't think I'm just going to want to be with a man. I,..well, I really like you. A lot."

Riley gave me a smile and said, "I like you a lot too, Jenny. A whole lot. I'm sorry, I was just feeling a bit insecure."

"Don't apologize." I said, "I want you to tell me how you feel."

"Well, if you want me to tell you how I feel...I think you are amazing." Riley said to me, "You are kind, smart, gorgeous, of course. And I just keep wanting to get to know you better and better."

I smiled at Riley, feeling my heart skip a beat, "I feel the exact same about you. And I know that things are a little complicated with my family not knowing about my sexuality. But...if it comes to it, they'll have to know. You're with it."

Riley then leaned in and gave me a gentle kiss, caressing my jawline and cheek.

When she pulled away, she gave me another soft kiss on the cheek.

"Believe me, I wish that I could do more than kiss you." Riley said, "But...I don't want to get arrested for public indecency on the beach."

I laughed and said, "That would be quite a way to end the night."

Riley chuckled and then said, with a glimmer in her eye, "Well, I have a room to myself, don't I?"

I could already feel my body reacting to her suggestive tone.

She then leaned in my ear and said, "I'll just cover your mouth."

I closed my eyes and nodded, suddenly not just wanting her- but needing her.

And right when we got back to her room at the house and shut the door at quietly as possible, she pressed me up against the wall and started kissing my neck.

I lightly gasped at the sensation, and she put her hand over my mouth.

"Believe me, I want to hear you scream my name." she whispered, "And I know it's going to feel good...but tonight, you'll have to be quiet."

There was something in the way she was talking to me, that was almost demanding, that was turning me on even more.

I was getting warm, so I took my hoodie off, leaving me in my bra and shorts. Riley trailed two fingers down my stomach- and when she got to my shorts, she asked, "May I?"

My breath hitched as I nodded- and tonight, there was no teasing.

Riley rubbed on my lips for a moment, feeling how wet I was, and then she immediately stuck two fingers inside of me.

She caught my moan with her mouth, kissing me while she moved her fingers in and out and inside of me.

"Mmm...you feel so fucking good, Jenny." she said, moving away from me, and covering my mouth, "I've been wanting to do this to you since the second you walked into the backyard in that red bikini of yours. All I thought about was making you cum."

As Riley spoke to me, I could feel my eyes roll back and my toes curl as I reached my peak. As my body tightened around her fingers, and my nails dug into her arm, she kept kissing me as I climaxed- covering my moans.

I could hardly stand once it was over- and Riley kissed me on the forehead.

I didn't want to go back to my room.

But I knew I had to.

Keeping this a secret is getting difficult.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504 23 20
When Riley and Alex meet in a chance encounter, sparks immediately fly between them. Some notice them earlier, some later. But with time, relationsh...
284K 5.8K 18
Jennie hasn't been very lucky in love or sex since her high school relationship didn't end well. Now a freshmen in college Jennie is hoping she can...
184 20 15
17 year old Alex Cadwell never expected to find love at her new summer job, but when Chloe Stephens walks in the door, everything changes. Their conn...
14K 233 14
Natalie works from home, she doesn't get out much. Clementine wants to get in touch with her sexuality. The one night she decides to get out she meet...