It started with an Accident...

By ChhaviGupta51

In a twist of fate, an accident intertwines the lives of two individuals on opposite ends of the emotional sp... More

Hello everyone 😍
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Untitled Part 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 97

1.1K 252 69
By ChhaviGupta51

Mehul's POV

What happened here just now??

What the hell was going on??

I was so happy a few minutes ago, and then I felt that my world turned upside down all of a sudden.

I was shocked to hear that my daughter, my princess was already married. My princess, my favorite child got married without even telling me.

Why?

Did she get married without telling anyone in the family??

Did Megha come to know about it before she got married or after??

She seems to be very cool and happy about it. Even Rahul and Priya were not shocked, not even surprised by the news.

Why didn't Manik or Mihir react when Megha announced that Mahi and Ron were already married? I could understand that Manik could have a soft corner for Ron, but Mihir and Ron never got along very well.

Why didn't he react at all?

Did everyone know about the wedding?

Did they all attend their wedding??

Why did they have to get married like that? What was the emergency??

Why didn't anyone bother to inform me about it... Let alone bother to let me be present there for the wedding?

What the hell is going on?? Even Rahul and Priya looked pleased as if they already knew it, so why didn't anyone talk to me about it??

People were coming to congratulate us and I didn't know how to react, just gave a fake smile that was making me feel like crying. Why did she have to marry like this and my family literally ignored me, my princess got married without me doing kanyadan. How could they deny me my rights?

My mind was going numb and I could not pretend to stand here being happy that my daughter got married in secret. A few relatives taunted us that why didn't we tell them earlier as they could have attended their court marriage. And some even asked me why they opted for a legal wedding all of a sudden.

How could I reply to them or invite them beforehand when I didn't know about it?

Most of the guests had already left after having food. Only some very close friends were left there and I could not face questions in their eyes though I knew they would never ask me anything to hurt me deliberately.

I excused myself and went to my room, locked it, and could not help but smash a few things... I wanted to break everything... I wanted to tell, scream, and cry.

My daughter, my princess whom I loved the most out of my children, got married without even talking to me...

I threw or smashed almost everything in the room on the floor and then I picked up two big fat pillows, pressed my face in them, and screamed.

After about 30 minutes, someone knocked on the door. I didn't want to talk to anyone.

" Dad!! Dad, please open the door." Mihir said but ignored him.

" Dad, open the door, "  His voice seemed tense.

" Mihir, go and enjoy your party,  I have a headache, and I need to take some rest..."

" Dad, you need to come, it is urgent," he said.

" I don't want to come, you all are old enough now and don't need me anymore. So learn to tackle everything without me. " I replied bluntly.

" I can understand, what you are feeling now, but it is not the time for all these things. You need to come. " he said.

" What is the problem? " I opened the door and asked.

" Kapoors are going home and since Mahi is already married to Ron, they want to take her to their home with them. We have to do the vidayi ceremony. "

" What?? Has everyone gone mad?? "

" Please come! " he said and I nodded. He went away immediately and went in and washed my face and went there because there were many guests there and I didn't want people to gossip more I got so upset that I went away somewhere and didn't come back.

Priya saw me and came towards me and said, " Mehul Bhai, now that they are already married, we would like to take her to our home. " she said.

" But Priya, everything happened all of a sudden, I need some time to sink in that she got married. Please give me some time. Let me throw a big party for their wedding and then you can... She can... Go to... live at your place. " my voice broke and she looked at me but I looked away. I didn't want to break down in front of anyone.

" We were planning to give a reception party for Raj and Myra, this week, so we can make it even more grand and make it for Ron and Mahi as well, please don't worry about throwing a party. It is the same thing," she said.

We both were standing there... I didn't even know what to say... I didn't know, how Mahi or Ron would react if I told them to stay with us for a few days before she went to live at Kapoor Mansion.

She had said that she would not go away with her husband leaving my home. She promised me that she would convince Ron that they would stay at my place as I would not be able to live without her. She said that Rahul and Priya were my friends and they would not like to see me crying because a part of my heart was parting with me. Then why was she not convincing her husband now? Why did he not tell his parents that she could stay with me?

I went towards her as she was standing aside with Ron, but she was not looking at me. But Why?

What happened all of a sudden? Did Ron tell her everything that I did or said to him?? But he promised me that he would not do that. Then why was all this happening?

" Mahi, my princess... I am not mentally prepared to let you go like this. And you promised me that you would not go even after you get married to him. You said that you would convince him to let you stay here with me. Then why...?? How can you expect me to send you off like this?? " I said, my voice was breaking but I didn't care, everyone was a bit away from all three of us.

" Oh, Dad, I was too young and stupid at that time, but you knew that some promises are never meant to be honored. I know that I broke a promise but so did you. I was a child and didn't know that I would have to follow the tradition like everyone does, but you are my dad and gave me everything that you promised, so why did you break the promise?"  She asked.

I didn't know what and how to say it. I looked at Megha as I knew she was good at managing things and I wanted her to convince our daughter but even Megha ignored me. I was feeling very depressed but I could not stop Mahi now that she was married and she wanted to go. I felt as if I had lost all my interest in my life.

I went to Rahul and folded my arms and pressed my palms together as we did while praying.

" Rahul, I am giving you my precious possession to your son, now she will be a part of your family, I know you will take care of her like your daughter but please forgive her if she does anything wrong by mistake... " I wanted to say a lot of things but my mind had gone numb.

" You don't have to say all that, Mehul. We will treat her better than I treat Ron or Raj. She would always be like Roohi to us. I know you are saying it as she is your daughter, but I assure you that we will try to as much love and care as you gave her. I have always treated her as my daughter and now she is officially my daughter. So rest assured, of that. " he said placing his palms on my hands.

They all left after that, Megha went in without saying a word to me and I kept standing there for hours. When I finally came in I saw that Megha had closed herself in Mahi's room.

🥺🥺🥺🥺😳😳😳😳🥺🥺🥺🥺😳😳😳😳🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😳😳😳

Hello friends 😊

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Yesterday I had written a chapter where I had written what was going on in his mind before the party. It was a nice chapter but I want to keep it for later.

Please vote comment share and follow.

Thanks for your lovely comments on my update yesterday. ❤️❤️❤️😍🥰

Please don't miss forbidden desires as the old chapters are almost finished and most of the chapters are new and going to be hot...

Take good care of yourself and have a great day ahead.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️❤️😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 106 15
"FOR ALL THE GIRLS WHO THINK IT IS ONE-SIDED, BUT DEEP DOWN, SOMEWHERE, THEY KNOW THAT IT IS NOT" _____________ Anyone would be on cloud nine if t...
370K 19K 46
❝𝐇𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬❞. Sahil Mirza. When he attended his cousin's wedding, h...
99.2K 6.9K 59
Afterglow - Book 1 Can be read as a standalone "In a world where appearances often deceive and hearts remain shrouded in mystery, meet four remarkab...
105K 1.5K 7
In the intricate dance of love and fate, Gauravi found herself entangled in a web of emotions. Mihir, the epitome of eligibility, had adored her sinc...