Double Ada/Father{Lee Pace da...

By Someone_who_wrote

[FINISHED] This is a story about a girl who is adopted by Lee Pace, and gets offered a part in a new version... More

Chapter 1 Info
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: in edit.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Sequal

Chapter 56

289 19 19
By Someone_who_wrote

"Dad, I'm sorry that I've lied to you. And that I've denied the truth for you, but I still love you." I said to my dad and I shortly hugged him.

"Wait, you've denied the truth?! Skyla, what did you do?" my dad said looking shocked at me.

"Do you promise you won't be mad at Aidan or me?" I asked and he nodded but I knew I shouldn't tell him what I had done with Aidan.

"Yes, I'll try to keep calm." my dad replied and I sighed.

I'm not gonna tell him the truth.

"He ACCIDENTLY saw me naked, it isn't that big of a deal, but I thought you should know." I said and I could see that he got angrier by second.

"How can he accidently see you naked?" my dad questioned and I started thinking, what kind of lie could I tell.

"Well, I was showering, and he didn't know so he just walked in. He apologized for it immediately, and we both forgot about it." I said and my dad nodded.

"And that's the worst thing that happened?" my dad asked afraid for what I was going to say.

"Yeah, but are we good now?" I asked and he happily nodded.

"Of course, good night. See you tomorrow, birthday girl." he said and he hugged me for a couple of seconds.

"Thank you so much, daddy. Goodnight." I said and I quickly kissed his cheek before walking out.

I walked into my trailer, and immediately I felt two hands behind my head, and Aidan kissed me hard.

When he let go of me, I saw a gasping Dean.

"Told ya." Aidan said and he sat down on the couch next to Dean.

"What the hell." I exclaimed and they both burst out laughing.

"Dean said you would push me away if I kissed you, so we made a bet." Aidan said as Dean handed him some money.

"But anyways, how did it go with Lee?" Dean asked and I shortly raised my shoulders before sitting down on Aidan's lap because there wasn't any space for me on the couch.

"Fine, I guess." I replied and I quickly pecked Aidan's lips.

"I still can't believe that you guys did it!" Dean almost yelled and I quickly covered his mouth with my hands.

"Not that loud, what if my dad heard you." I said and Dean luckily realized what he had done.

"Sorry, but I still can't believe it. Lee would be furious if he finds out." Dean wispered and I quickly looked at Aidan.

"I know, but it's not like I regret what I did." Aidan said and he burried his face into my neck.

"What would you do if she would be pregnant?" Dean asked and I stood up from Aidan's lap and walked to the fridge to get some food.

"I don't really know." Aidan sighed and I walked back to the couch with an apple in my hand.

"Hey Skylers, can you hand me one too." Dean asked and I stood still waiting for him to say my real name.

"Skyla, sorry. I thought that it was a pretty clever nickname." Dean said and I quickly handed him an apple.

"I'd prefer the nickname Sky, that just sounds way cuter." Aidan said as I sat down on the handrail of the couch.

"Fine, then 'Sky' it may be." Dean said in his fake american accent make me laugh.

A small piece of apple got into my throath, making me cough loudly.

"Die carefully please." Aidan said sarcastally as he slapped me on my back a couple of times.

"Thank you, I will." I replied and I finally stopped coughing.

"Are you okay now?" Aidan asked and I nodded as I took another bite of my apple.

"Can I have a bite?" he then asked and I handed him my apple.

"Hey, Orlando asks if we want to have dinner at his place. And bring Pike, because he can play with Flynn then." Dean said and he looked up from his phone.

"What time?" Aidan asked with a mouth filled with apple.

"Six o'clock, we still have half an hour." Dean said and I shortly nodded.

"We could bake the cake with the three of us, and then film it of course." I said and I looked at both the boys.

"Are we baking cake?!" Dean exclaimed in disbelief making me and Aidan nod.

"Well, cupcakes." I said and he ran to our kitchen.

"Let's begin!" he yelled and Aidan and I quickly stood up and walked to the kitchen.

I turned on the camera, and I made a quick intro before we started baking.

"Dean, can you hand me two eggs?" I asked and I held my hand out to him.

He then grabbed two eggs from the fridge, and he tripped making the eggs splatter all over the floor.

"Dean! You idiot!" I yelled but I quickly helped him up.

"Sorry, maybe Aidan should grab all the breakable things." Dean said and he ruffled his hair that was filled with eggs.

"OMG, Dean, your hair's filled with eggshels, let me help." I said as I stood on my tippy toes and was picking all the eggshells from his blonde hair.

"Got the eggs, now we just crack them in the bowl." Aidan questioned and I quickly nodded.

Aidan cracked the eggs in the bowl, and I was just smiling at his concentrated face.

"And now we mix." Dean grabbed and started mixing the whole mixture.

"I'm gonna get my heels so I won't look tiny compared to you guys." I said and I quickly walked away from the scene.

I could hear them talking, but I couldn't fully understand them.

When I walked back to them again, I saw a devilish grin on both their faces.

"What?" I questioned and I dipped my finger in the mixture only so I could taste it.

"Nothing, we were about to put the cupcakes in the oven." Aidan said but I quickly gave him a suspicious look.

Dean then put the cupcakes in the oven, and I looked at both the boys.

"Okay, tell me now. I can't stand it when you hide something from me." I exclaimed but they both just grinned.

"Aidan Turner, you are telling me now!" I said as I firmly stood in front of him but he clearly wasn't intimidated.

"Baby, I got dared again." Aidan said and my eyes widened.

"What now?!" I exclaimed making sure I kept my distance.

"Wanna share a bath this evening, just as a romantic thing." Aidan said calmly and he made me think.

"Okay, sounds cool. But that can't be the dare, Dean would never dare you to do that." I said and he then came running towards me.

He put me on his shoulder again, and I shortly sighed.

"Why do you guys always do this?" I asked and they both laughed a little bit.

"It's fun, but for now we just needed a distraction so I could grab you and now." Aidan said and I saw Dean coming towards me with an egg.

"No! Dean, please don't!" I begged him as I covered my head with my hands.

I saw him swinging his hand, but I didn't got hit.

I looked up at Aidan, and he had an eggshell on his head.

"Dean!" Aidan yelled and he carefully put me down again before running after Dean.

"Let's just say that I'm not gonna clean this mess up." I said and they both pointed at eachother.

"You do it!" they yelled at eachother but Dean was first.

"Dean was first, Aidan you're cleaning." I said and Aidan sighed before starting to clean.

I sat down on the couch, and I grabbed my phone. My friend had texted me.

Amber: Hey, what's up?
Skyla: Not much, you?
Amber: Sky, I don't believe you, I've been reading some rumours.
Skyla: What do you mean?
Amber: You're dating Aidan Turner!
Skyla: I'm not, but I do share a home with him.
Amber: He loves you.
Amber: You love him
Skyla: Shut up!
Amber: Then tell me what you are doing at the moment.

"Dean, join me in the picture." I said and I quickly made a picture of me and Dean and sent it to Amber.

Amber: And that is??
Skyla: That's my FRIEND, Dean O'Gorman.
Amber: And where's Aidan then?
Skyla: Idk
Amber: I don't believe you, but I gotta go now.
Skyla: Byeee
Amber: ByeXxX

"I'm finally done!" Aidan yelled and he quickly kissed my cheek.

"Let's go to Orlando's place, and when we get back we'll decorate the cupcakes." Dean said as he stood up and also helped me up.

"Let's get going then." Aidan said and he laced his fingers with mine.

We walked out of the trailer, and I had Pike on a leash.

"Are you curious about what I bought for you?" Aidan asked and I nodded.

"Can you give me a hint atleast?" I asked with my puppy eyes.

"You'll love it." he said shortly and I giggled.

"You sure?" I asked and he nodded and kissed my cheek.

We then walked into Orlando's trailer, and I was greeted by two little arms around my legs.

"Skyla!" Flynn exclaimed and I picked him up.

"Hey can one of you guys help me with our food?" Orlando asked and I looked at Aidan.

He quickly kissed my cheek, and started helping Orlando.

"Is that your lover?" Flynn asked sweetly and I nodded as I looked at Aidan.

"Yes, he is." I replied and he giggled.

"Is he nice?" Flynn asked as I put him on the ground and he walked towards Pike and hugged him.

"He is very nice." I said as I kneeled down next to him and Pike.

"What's his name?" Flynn asked but I didn't know if he was talking about Pike or Aidan.

"The doggy's called Pike, and my lover is Aidan." I said and he nodded as he carefully petted Pike's head.

"Dinner's ready!" Orlando exclaimed and we all sat down at the table.

I was between Flynn and Aidan, and in front of me was Dean.

"Are you married?" Flynn asked me and I almost choked on my food.

"No, I'm not married. Why would you think I am?" I asked him and he lightly giggled.

"Because you love him." Flynn said and he kept on eating.

"That's true, but if you love someone it doesn't mean you have to get married." I said and Flynn nodded understanding.

"Do you guys have anything planned for this evening?" Orlando asked and I quickly looked at Aidan.

"Do we?" I asked Aidan and I could see he started thinking.

"We still need to finish the cupcakes, remember?" he then said and I nodded.

"Sorry Orlando, we're busy tonight." I said and he just nodded.

"Doesn't matter." he said and he kept on eating.

Me, Aidan and Dean went back to my trailer when we were done with dinner to finish the cupcakes.

We got them out of the oven, and started the camera.

"Now we just all decorate five, and see who made the best one." I said and I started decorating mine with hearts, pearls, flowers and animals

We then all grabbed our prettiest, and we put them next to eachother.

"Okay, I made a little kitty." I said and I showed the camera my slightly disfigured cat.

"I tried to make a flower, but failed miserably!" Aidan said and he showed his...uhm...rose? Violet? Sunflower?

"I was being very creative, and I made this." Dean said and he showed the camera the cupcake.

"Can I see?" I asked and he showed me his cupcake with a...man...part on it.

"Dean?!" I exclaimed making Aidan and Dean crack up.

"I was just being creative!" Dean exclaimed and I couldn't really help but giggle a little bit.

"Okay guys, that was it for today. Hope you enjoyed it, bye!" I said before I turned off the camera and handed it to Aidan.

"Guys, I'm gonna go. See you tomorrow, bye." Dean said and he walked out.

"I'm guessing I need to edit again?" Aidan asked and I nodded.

"But I need to clean up the kitchen." I sighed and I started putting all our things in the dishwasher.

"True." Aidan said and he quickly kissed my cheek before starting to edit by the desk.

"Babe?! Are we gonna keep the cupcakes?!" I yelled through the trailer waiting for a response.

"Yes! Of course!" he yelled back and I immediately put all the cupcakes in a box.

It took a while to clean the whole kitchen, and when I was done I went to Aidan.

I heard him laughing, and I silently sneaked in.

"What are you laughing at?" I wispered in his ear scaring him.

"Just look at this screenshot!" he exclaimed and I quickly sat down on his lap to look at the screen.

It was a screenshot of Dean showing his cupcake to the camera, of course he had his goofy smile on his face.

"Hey baby, I think I'm already going to bed. Just to watch a movie on the laptop with some chocolate and tea." I said as I stood up but he just hummed and I just knew he wasn't listening.

"Babe, you want food?" I asked but he just hummed again, he still wasn't listening to me.

"Babe, I wanna break up." I said and he grinned.

"I know you don't, what movie are you gonna watch?" he asked and he spinned his chair so he was facing me.

"I don't know, maybe mean girls again." I said followed by him grinning.

"That's such a girly movie." he said as he spinned to his desk again.

"No, it's not! You're gonna watch it with me." I said and I pulled him up by his arm.

"Baby, I'll join you when I'm finished with all the editing. I promise." he said and he pulled his arm loose from my grasp.

"Fine, would you like some tea with your editing?" I asked in my fake, and terrible, british accent.

"That would be lovely." he said back in his fake, and also terrible, british accent.

I then grabbed some tea for the both of us, and I grabbed a full chocolate bar.

How on earth am I going to carry all of this is one time?! Oh wait, I know.

I put the chocolate bar in my mouth, and I grabbed the two cups of tea.

I walked to Aidan's desk, and I put the tea next to him.

I was about to walk away, when he told me to wait.

He then walked towards me and grabbed the other end of the chocolate bar with his teeth and he broke off a piece for himself.

"Thanks." he said shortly, I just shrugged and went to the bedroom.

I put the tea and chocolate on the nightstand, and I changed into Aidan's dark blue shirt and I laid down in our bed.

I started my movie, and I snuggled into the blankets.

I must've fallen asleep then, because that's the last part I remember. I sleep way too much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 2.1K 30
A collection of all the times Aragorn & Legolas get a chance for some alone time away from the Fellowship Mostly in third person, occasionally in fir...
21.2K 660 52
Where the sole survivor of the Asha race, seeks revenge to the dragon who burned her home to the ground. When coming in contact with the old pilgrim...
4.1K 106 34
"I cannot raise a child!" Thranduil said aghast. "What she needs is a mother and a father- a proper family," he sighed. "Maybe she has found them in...
10.6K 245 34
Discover the incredible story of a girl who, together with Thorin's Company embarks on a journey through the Middle-Earth to regain the former house...