SIN | Rhea Ripley | Dark, Spi...

By HJaneRipley

Katarina lives a very different life. Protected profusely and living by the orders from her Father, she has n... More

PART ONE | Spasibo
PART TWO | Deja Vu
PART THREE | Malysh
PART FOUR | Sushi
PART FIVE | Unsafe
PART SIX | Week
PART SEVEN | Chastity
PART NINE | Sleeper
PART TEN | Marry
PART ELEVEN | 25
PART TWELVE | Taste
PART THIRTEEN | Daughter
PART FOURTEEN | Orlando
PART FIFTEEN | Distraction
PART SIXTEEN | Hint
PART SEVENTEEN | Self-Care
PART EIGHTEEN | Explore
PART NINETEEN | Remind
PART TWENTY | Sake
PART TWENTY-ONE | Jealousy
PART TWENTY-TWO | Zoe
PART TWENTY-THREE | Kissing
PART TWENTY-FOUR | Enough
PART TWENTY-FIVE | Eradicator
PART TWENTY-SIX | Soon
PART TWENTY-SEVEN | Kitty & Jesus
PART TWENTY-EIGHT | 911
PART TWENTY-NINE | Dream
PART THIRTY | Pain
PART THIRTY-ONE| Desperate
PART THIRTY-TWO | Ring
PART THIRTY-THREE | IT (part 1)
PART THIRTY-FOUR | IT (part 2)
PART THIRTY-FIVE | Sestra
PART THIRTY-SIX | Hungry
PART THIRTY-SEVEN | Favourite Sin

PART EIGHT | Sam

2.6K 111 126
By HJaneRipley

Part Playlist:
The Only Exception - Paramore
I'm Only a Fool For You - lluvUso

________________________________

I woke up when a buzzing started, and something shuffled behind me. I blinked awake and turned over, seeing Rhea sit up and pick her phone up.

I rubbed my eyes, seeing the time was 4:30am. It was early.

Rhea rubbed over my hair, pushing it out of my face. I opened my eyes again and saw her looking down at me. "I'll leave in a minute, but I'll meet you at the studio in a few hours, alright?" Rhea rubbed my cheek in comfort. "Did you want me to bring anything for lunch? Is there anything you want to try?"

I scratched my head, trying to wake myself up further. I couldn't focus too well though, Rhea was nearly naked right beside me. My eyes closed again. Her thumb traced down my cheek and then flicked softly at my lower lip. I opened my eyes, smiled a little. "Something extremely unhealthy."

Rhea raised her eyes brows at me and smiled. "Unhealthy? Like... a burger? Or pizza?"

"Yeah." I said happily. "I haven't had pizza in so long." My stomach grumbled just thinking about it.

"I can do that, princess. Anything else? A snack? Chocolate?" Rhea asked.

Princess...

I shrugged. "I don't mind." My mind came up with something. "If you wouldn't mind..."

"Anything." Rhea told me, her hand scratching through my hair, making me hum in pleasure.

"If you don't mind, could you buy me a cd or something. Something you would like." I asked gently.

"A cd? For the studio?"

I nodded. "I only have one there."

Rhea tweaked her lips in thought and then nodded. "I can do that." Rhea checked her phone again and shook her head. "I hate leaving you here, Kat."

"I'll be fine. I'll be at the studio in 2 hours." I told her.

Rhea looked to be thinking about something. "Can you dance for me today?" She asked.

My cheeks flushed, but I had a counter offer. "If you show me some wrestling."

Rhea scoffed in amusement. "I'll need a partner to show you some wrestling."

I shrugged. "Show me on me."

Rhea tilted her head looking down at me. "It's dangerous, Kat."

"Why? Because you could drop me?" I asked.

"I'd never drop you..." she whispered, skimming her finger on my cheek. "It's dangerous because you're not a trainer professional. Nor do you have a ring or soft mats in the studio"

I tweaked my lips in a little sadness.

"I'll try and think of something I can do on you. Or you can do on me. Something safe and easy." Rhea smiled down at me, wanting to make me happy.

As much as I wanted her to stay, I knew she had to go so she wouldn't be caught. "He careful leaving, my father is up at this time."

"I will, malysh. I promise, I'll see you soon." Rhea promised and started getting up.

I watched her muscles flex and body move as she slipped her clothes back on and then grabbed her things. She opened my window and looked at softly, winking before climbing out of my window.

I waited for my father to come up the stairs, to which he did and stormed in the room. "Get up." He snapped and left, shutting the door again.

Getting up and ready, I put on my simple white shorts and jumper. Then I packed my favourite dancing suit and shoes, getting excited for once to dance. For her.

My father called me down for some usual fruit for breakfast and I ate it from the small bowl before getting in the car with my brother.

He drove me to the studio, and walked me in. Locking the door like usual and leaving again.

I put my gear and down and opened the fridge, grabbing water and sipping on it. It certainly wasn't as good as peach tea.

And I certainly missed Rhea.

I sat myself against the wall, wanting to distract myself with something. So I pulled the phone out and opened the internet. I typed in "Rhea Ripley and Dominik Mysterio." And I looked at the pictures of them together.

It was hard to remember they're not in a relationship when you're seeing all of these. They just seemed great together.

It actually made me feel... I felt a little nervous. I think it was some sort of jealousy feeling. How he got to be with her all the time and out doing things with her. I really found myself desiring that.

I moved on and searched the next thing "The Judgment Day." And I looked at those pictures.

I'd seen the men before with Rhea at the gas station. As scary as they looked, I was intrigued by them as much as I initially was with Rhea.

I don't know if I should have searched the next time, but I did. I typed in. "Rhea Ripley gym." And clicked on the first photo that popped up. My eyes widening at the muscles.

My eyes strayed lower but I quickly moved them back up.

I didn't even hear the knock at my door until the second time.

I turned my phone off and walked over, pinching it open but my mouth opened because it was a complete stranger. "Um, hi." I whispered, unsure of what to say.

The man smiled at me, seeming a little shocked someone actually answered the door. He was a little older than me, with dark brown hair and a messy sort of beard. "I'm Sam." He stuck his hand out, and I carefully shook it. "I'm a friend of your fathers and I just thought I'd pay his daughter a visit at her studio. May I come in?" He asked softly, but with a grin.

I didn't feel comfortable at all. But I nodded and slowly moved to the side. And he walked in, slowly and inspecting the studio. "You're here alone?" He asked and I didn't shut the door because I was a little nervous him being in here.

"Yeah." I answered him, watching him inspect the place. "How do you know my father?" I asked.

He looked at me over his shoulder briefly. "We're..." he hums in thought. "Business partners, you could call it."

"I've never heard your name before." I said. Father had the odd co worker over every now and then for a drink but I've never seen or heard of this man.

He shrugged. "I can imagine."

I creased my eyebrows, unsure of what he meant by that.

Sam inspected the kitchen area and then looked down to my bag. "You bring anything to spend the day?" He asked.

I shrugged. "A book and drawings... not much." I replied. "Is there a reason you're here? Did my father want something?" I ask, hoping to move whatever this was along.

Sam cleared his throat. "Sort of. I just wanted to introduce myself." He kept walking towards the other end of the studio, and looking around.

Steps come behind me and I looked quickly, seeing Rhea stood in the doorway, food in her hand and another bag. She was studying what was happening and looking at Sam who wasn't looking this way. Rhea looked to me.

"Wait outside, please." I whispered to her, ushering her out in the street. I went back inside and watched Sam who was walking back this way.

He held his hand back out and I gently shook it. "It was a pleasure, Katarina. Please tell your father I popped by." He winked and it gave me shivers. He walked past me and towards the door.

I followed behind him and watched as he walked out and down the street. Past Rhea who was lent on the wall a little down, and staring at Sam. Who was looking at her back, nodding his head.

When he was basically gone, Rhea turned to me and starting coming my way. She nearly pushed me inside and shut the door. "Who the fuck was that?" She snapped.

I scratched my head. "I have no idea."

Rhea put her things down and came back to me, grabbing my hands. "Are you alright? What did he say?" She looked me up and down.

"He is my fathers friend, apparently. His name is Sam. He said he was just introducing himself." I shook my head because I wasn't sure at all why.

Rheas eyebrows creased. "That sounds sketchy, Kat. I don't like that at all." Rhea said. "What sort of business is your father in?"

"He doesn't tell me much about it. I just know it's something to do with trading and business things."

"Trading what?" Rhea asked curiously.

I shrugged. "I don't know."

Rhea looked down and let out a breath. "It sounds dangerous, Kat."

"I know." I assured her.

"I hate this." Rhea stepped a bit closer to me. "I really hate this." Something popped up in Rheas mind and she looked at me. "I have something I wanted to run by you." I focused on her face. "I did some research on this faith of Otets, Kat. And I've found absolutely nothing about it."

"Ok..." I replied.

"Literally nothing online to say that it exists, Kat. Are you sure it's a real religion and you're family have followed it? Is it a special Russian thing?" Rhea asked, trying to not sound offensive.

"Mother followed it. My grandma. My cousins back in Russia. All the women." I explained.

Rhea tilted her head like she didn't believe me. "Have you asked your father about it?"

I shrugged. "A long time ago. I once looked it up but didn't get to look very long before he- before he-"

"I know, Kat." Rhea pulled me into her arms. "Don't say it." She pulled away. "Just... can you try and consider if this is a real thing, or... I'm sorry, Kat. I don't know if this is a real religion, or your father has made it up to have some sort of control over you."

I scratched my jaw, thinking about all of that. I've lived by it my entire life. He wouldn't make it up would he?

My face fell further because... it's something I could see him doing.

"Screw your father and screw the faith." Rhea told me. "Screw your brother." She added. "That house. This studio. Kat... you belong in my fucking house, in Florida and coming to my shows every week." Rhea grabbed my cheeks. I couldn't help but smile in her hands. "Kiss me and tell me you're done with the faith... Leave with me right now and give me that god damned ring." She pressed her nose against mine.

All I had to do was press my lips to hers. It was so simple. Her breath was so warm and she was so close.

But I pulled away. "I need out of the house, first. Remember, one week." I reminded her.

Rhea let out a breath. "You can't believe that religion, Kat. Search it up if you want and see for yourself. There are no record of it, ever."

"I believe you." I told her. "I don't... I don't believe that it's something everyone in my family has followed. I don't know how I believed any of it, I think I've known I don't want to follow it, but I don't want to disappoint my father and have him lash out." Rheas eyes softened listening to me. "When I'm out of there, I'm done with the faith."

"When you're out?" Rhea repeated, small smile and coming closer again, pushing my hair back. "Fuck the faith now, Kat. I can give you everything you want tonight."

"Tonight?" I repeated softly, images of her body rushing through my head.

"Tonight, princess. Tonight." Rhea assured me and lent in to kiss my cheek. "Imagine me between your legs, kissing you there." She whispered, kissing my cheek again.

I blinked the heat in my body away, and tried to regain composure. "I don't know."

Rhea let out another breath against my cheek. "You just admitted you don't want to follow it, Kat. Tonight... I'm pushing for that ring, malysh. By this time tomorrow, you'd have sinned multiple times with me."

I didn't know what to do, react or say. I had to actually pull myself away and sit down, because I was never more nervous yet excited for anything in my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

970K 16.5K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
266K 3.9K 33
(Editing) THIS IS A BDSM BOOK, DON'T LIKE IT? BE A NICE PERSON, JUST SKIP DON'T REPORT. "You are mine, Bella. Mine to fuck and mine to love. Say it."...
17.2K 569 25
Cassandra is the daughter of the famous Triple H. As she works as Director of Creative for WWE. This is where she meets Rhea Ripley, after falling fo...
17.2K 540 38
Your head has always been a weird place to live in, and it all leads to this point in which you don't care if you're falling in a trap anymore: the p...