Actionable

By LiChiTi09

Love comes in different ways. More

Extraction
Intruders
Crime
Night
Soft
Extraction to home
My job
Jacob's death
The first peace of quiet
End
Actionable
DC
Night love
Everything in my life
Life has changed
Wedding
We thought it would be normal
Langley's meeting
Suite
Danger
The Tip
Home at last
Disaster
Group
Robert Flag
The in between.
Kill Robert Flag
Home at last
Dinner
An end of an era
Black ops unit
Victor Krasi
Extraction complete
My mission is complete
Complete chapter

A night to ourselves

6 1 0
By LiChiTi09

"She's asleep." I smiled and we went to our room. "Is everything okay?" I sighed and put my gun down. "Stop acting the soldier. Kiss me." I sighed and pulled her closer, giving her a kiss, I pulled off my shirt and she did the same, we fell back on the bed, her kiss jolted me and I hoisted her up on my waist. I sighed and kissed her time and time again. "Just kissing, I'm not in the mood, tonight." I nodded and kissed her over and over. 

That night, we stayed up, wrapped up in each other's arms. "Mommy." We shot up in bed and saw Kayla holding Bun Bun. "What's wrong, baby?" Rose asked as Kayla ran in. "Oh baby." Rose said cuddling Kayla close. "Nightmare." "Oh yeah." "Oh yeah, well mommy has you." She said planting kisses all over Kayla, making that frown turn to laughter. "Sleep with daddy and mommy hm?" I asked. She nodded. "Here, hold bun bun." Rose said. I smiled and Rose kissed Kayla's head. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30 0 11
A teenage girl is caught between the man she's in love with a the new boy who comes into her life, but things aren't quite what they seem.
3.8K 131 21
Life long friends find love amid tragedy.
218 1 19
The demise of 2 ex lovers who come together in the mist of drugs, sex, and death.
163 39 19
Amor De Familia.