all of the vest were killed...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 马甲全员be后我被迫吊唁自己 Author: Luo Waterfall When Nishimiya Yuzuki, a graduate of the vest system... More

After all the members of the vest were killed, I was forced to express my condol
1-5
6-9
10-13
14-17
18-20
21-22
23-25
26-28
29
30
31-32
33-35
36-38
41-43
44-46
47-48
49-50
51-53
54-57
58-60
61-64
65-68
69-70
71-75
76-80
81-84
85-88
89-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-114
115-117
118-121

39-40

90 4 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 39

: Regarding the issue of feeding, Fyodor remained silent.

When he picked up Snake, he never thought that the little rice pail would grow a little bit if it ate a little. The more it ate, the faster it would grow. At first, he fed it with interest and found that Snake gradually grew to seven meters. At that time...

I really couldn’t feed him anymore.

The genuine seven-meter-long white rice pail had become a shape that he could hardly carry even in his arms. It is very inconvenient to place it anywhere. If Snake stretches its body a little, it can take up half a room.

Anyway, the boa constrictor will not die even if it is starved for three or four months...

"The boa constrictor actually doesn't like Fyodor-kun at all." Nishimiya Tsurukage smiled with a bit of strange mischievousness.

He bent down, put his hands on his knees, and also shouted: "Snake, come here. You see, it just gets close to everyone."

Snake, which was not a small one at all, swam over. It's hard to tell whether snakes are enthusiastic or not. After all, they are cold-blooded creatures, but...

as long as they are big enough, the person who sees them will definitely become enthusiastic.

Osamu Dazai was originally standing close to Nishimiya Tsurukage, but he couldn't stand the impact of this scene, so he moved to the side, and even wanted to stand with Fyodor, who had become a loner. He deeply felt that among Nishimiya Tsurukage's titles, he should be called "Chief of the Weird Zoo". It seemed that all the little animals were very friendly to him, and now he could even abduct other people's snakes.

"Dazai-kun, don't be afraid." Nishimiya Tsurukage stroked Snake's back and felt that Fyodor was actually well raised. Snake's scales were smooth and clean, its pupils were clear, and there was no peculiar smell in its mouth.

After all, I haven’t done anything for three months.

Dazai Osamu had already begun to rub his goosebumps when Nishimiya Tsurukage opened the snake's mouth.

It's scary. If you have any disagreements with Nishimiya Tsurukage in the future, you won't be dragged into being Snake's dinner, right?

"If you want to be with Yueyue in the future, you will definitely encounter many strange little animals. How can you be afraid now?" "

Really?" Osamu Dazai's heart moved slightly, "...I don't believe it."

Yueyue said so Cute, I definitely wouldn’t keep a seven-meter-long snake.

"Fyodor-kun, your snake has been kidnapped." He tried to encourage Fyodor to snatch the snake back.

"Dazai-kun, I didn't expect to meet you here."

There was a strange sense of familiarity between Dazai Osamu and Fyodor, maybe because they had fought before, maybe because there are very few people in the world who can understand each other. people. This familiarity is a bit like two beautiful girls who hate each other in a high school class, but insist on pretending to be intimate in front of others. In short, it is very hypocritical.

"Miss Hongzi, I have something to ask of you."

Hongzi: ...

Okay, anyway, these three people are like snakes today, and they have no intention of asking at all.

She wants to show off.

Koizumi Anko's burgundy long hair was slightly dampened by the rain, and was slightly damp, like a handful of settled red wine, dripping down her fair skin. She looked at each other through the rain curtain with the three people in the courtyard, but her eyes were focused. Didn't fall anywhere. There was no makeup on, but her lightly pursed lips had an alluring, watery crimson color.

Hazy.

The three people in the courtyard were unmoved.

Koizumi Anko resisted the urge to scold the three of them for their coldness, and gracefully made an invitation: "If you want to divine, please come inside. I need to make more preparations." ——She just gave White Snake a fortune

. Perfunctory and perfunctory.

Osamu Dazai was the first to follow. He is particularly curious about the witch's living environment, especially all kinds of magical things. He ran to Koizumi Anko in a few steps and lowered his voice: "Miss Anko, is your red magic very powerful?" "Of

course."

Dazai Osamu's eyes were starry and his voice was even lower: "Is there that kind of... The secret to keeping fit? It can make people..."

Hongzi gave him a confused look.

How long has it been since we last met? When I saw this man yesterday afternoon, he was still surrounded by a lot of terrible death aura, but now one-third of it was occupied by pink, sticky bubbles.

You can't fall in love in just one night, right?

"There is indeed such a magic potion."

"Wow!"

"After drinking it, you can fall in love with the first person you see, and you will be full of energy. If you are not released within three hours, you will explode and die. Death, spurting blood until death."

"..." Dazai shrank.

later.

Feodor and Nishimiya Tsurukage walked side by side.

Both of them were almost dressed in white, and they were very conspicuous standing in the dark corridor, especially with a huge white snake following behind them, which was also shining white.

"Fei Jia, we have known each other for two years, and you still keep it."

"He Yingjun, you really know its origin."

Nishimiya Heying did not respond to the question, but said in a subtle tone: "I never thought that you would actually like to raise a dog that eats and sleeps... To be honest, you don't look like someone who likes to pet?" Fyodor was strangely silent for a moment

.

"Doesn't it look... cute?"

Nishimiya Tsurukage said: "..."

"You are so weird." He glanced at the snake trying to move behind him and felt that when a normal person sees such a huge snake, it would be the first time he saw it. The reaction should probably be to run away. It has grown to a size that can completely entangle an adult. If you try hard enough, it is not impossible to swallow Fyodor and digest it.

Fyodor always had the same compassion for everything. His eyes when he looked at Snake were quite tender, and the way he looked at him was quite... there was no way to tell

whether he really liked Snake.

"You call him Xiaobai? He looks quite big." Nishimiya Heying thought for a while and found that they had never named the snake. There was only one snake in the vest, and there was no need to name it to distinguish it.

"Xiaobai's mind is equivalent to that of a five- or six-year-old child." Fyodor replied, "It's okay to think of it as a child who won't grow up." [

We are despised for IQ. ] The system fell into deep thought, [Is it true that he only has the IQ of a five- or six-year-old? ]

"He Yingjun, I feel more and more that it is related to you."

Feodor said in an almost determined tone.

"Oh? Why do you ask that? Although I do have a lot of small animals at home, snakes are the natural enemies of those birds. I will not raise a big snake." Although he was guessed, Nishimiya Heying's expression did not show anything Variety.

"...Because of our personality."

"???" He was surprised, "What personality? Are we similar in any way?"

Fyodor said seriously and extremely seriously:

"He Yingjun, Yue Mingjun, Xiao Bai."

"They all have the character of Neptune."

——Kiss everyone he meets.

"Can this be used as evidence?" Nishimiya Heying looked confused, his light blue eyes that were similar in color to Snake's pupils full of shock, "Fei Jia, you have been staying with Snake for too long. You won't be infected by its IQ."

After that meeting that year, he and Fyodor cooperated many times and exchanged information with each other.

When chatting occasionally, Fyodor asked him, an animal friend, how to feed a python. On the one hand, Nishimiya Tsurukage lamented that Fei Jia really liked Snake, but on the other hand, he and Snake worked together inside and outside, and defrauded each other of a lot of money with false snake-raising strategies.

If it weren't for the fact that he had no place to put Snake down, he would definitely let Snake escape and perform a fairy dance together.

"Fei Jia, your IQ must have dropped."

With such random thoughts, Koizumi Hongzi arrived at the place where she conducts her daily divination.

It was a room full of weird objects that could satisfy anyone with fantasies about evil magic, including pots for brewing potions, strange bandaged creatures, a full-length mirror, and all kinds of things that were incomprehensible. s things.

"Everyone, can you let me do the divination alone?"

Nishimiya Yuezhen also arrived at the organization base in the morning.

After the initial excitement about Dazai Osamu's incident passed, the sleepiness of not sleeping well came back. Toru Amuro's driving skills were pretty good, and the driving was very smooth. There was only a slight roar of the engine, plus the rain winding down the car window and the dark sky outside the window.

His consciousness was mostly controlling the vest, and he unconsciously slumped down in the corner of the back seat and fell asleep.

"Wake up."

"Well..." Although he had only slept for half an hour, Nishimong Yuexi felt that most of the day had passed.

Because he slept against the car door, a small pink mark appeared on the side of his face. He yawned before getting out of the car. When he raised his eyes, there were still a few sleepy physiological tears stuck to his eyelashes. Also slightly red.

Nishimiya Yuehu felt that sooner or later he would die suddenly if he continued like this. He glanced at the light on the ceiling of the garage in a daze and felt it was a bit dazzling. He didn't even stand firm when he took the first step forward.

"So tired." Toru Amuro helped him, "Bourbon, why don't you look tired?"

Toru Amuro looked at the boy who had "I want to sleep, I want to sleep" written all over his face, and couldn't help but smile.

He thought that maybe he could catch up on his sleep if he stayed up for a while, but then he remembered that this boy who was so angry when he woke up was going to be sent to the laboratory, and God knew what would happen to him.

The good mood that had just emerged immediately sank to the bottom.

"Do you want to eat something? Maybe we can have breakfast first." "

No. I have to check it later, so I have to keep an empty stomach." Nishimiya Yuehu also woke up a little, recovered from the chaos, and smiled. , "Thank you, Tohru-kun, you are also a rare good person in the organization."

Amuro Toru, who was given the good guy card from the sky:...

"Bourbon, are you also confused by him?"

Amuro Toru and Nishimiya Yuzuki at the same time Look in that direction.

A not-so-nice-guy Gin stood there.

"Gin... don't say that." Nishimiya Yuehu dared to stick to Gin when he was a child, let alone now. He walked straight over and took a look at Gin, who must have just finished his mission. "I was just sighing that people like you are always full of energy." He got closer and

smelled a little smell of blood and gunpowder smoke: " Are you injured?"

Gin is still a bit taller than Nishimiya Yuehu, and it may be because he is strict with himself, and his muscles have been fully exercised while maintaining flexibility. He looks thin when dressed and muscular when undressed. He is a The long-haired Maine Coon cat is dangerous just by looking at it.

Of course, except for Nishimiya Yuki and Aoki Rei, few people would say "you look like a cat" in front of Gin.

"Just in time." Nishimiya Yuzuki turned around and said to Amuro Toru, "For the next thing, Gin and I will go together. Maybe you don't trust me, but you will definitely trust Gin." Amuro Toru glanced at Nishimiya

Yue The paws placed on Gin's shoulders had slender fingers and no obvious bones. They seemed weak at first glance, but they were working very hard to push Gin in one direction.

Such audacity.

It's really... hard to feel relieved.

If someone else had pushed him like this, he would have turned into a corpse lying peacefully on the ground.

"Gin, Gin... don't hide your illness and avoid medical treatment... I know Shirley hates you, but she will definitely not poison you. Besides, you have such a face all day long, it is really normal to be hated. "..."

Toru Amuro: ...

Gin just said that he was confused, but now that he saw it, it was clear that he was even more confused.

Nishimiya Yuzhi was like a lively little animal, and he didn't fit in with this dull organization at all. While he was talking to vent his anger, he pushed Gin and walked towards the organization's base.

Gin finally got tired of being pushed, grabbed Nishimiya Yue's wrist and pushed it aside: "I can walk by myself."

He froze.

He pushed Nishimiya Yuexi away with very little force, and somewhat took care of this overly fragile person.

But Nishimiya Yuzhen bent down as if he had been hit hard, and his face was extremely ugly. His originally fair skin instantly turned pale, and there was no trace of blood on his lips. His suddenly widened eyes were filled with shock and pain. He was unsteady on his feet, his center of gravity shifted, and he was about to fall.

Gin grabbed him and forced him to fall on him.

Toru Amuro, who didn't understand what happened, but saw Nishimiya Tsukihi falling down, also ran over.

"What happened?!" Toru Amuro only saw Nishimiya Yuzhi, who was curled up with his eyes closed and shaking slightly from excessive pain. "What did you do, Gin!" "...I didn't do anything."

Gin He said solemnly, "Go to the doctor."

It was so painful.

Nishimiya Yuezhen felt as if he had been split open by something, and his soul was split in half. In a daze, he seemed to have fallen, but someone caught him before he hit the ground.

He was at a loss, and the vests who were still at Koizumi Hongzi's place just now lost contact.

'System... system? '

'Are you there? '

Caven, Calvin...

try it tonight and see if you can get it out again.

Chapter 40:

"There are no physical problems."

There is absolutely no shortage of medical personnel in the organization, and they are even more professional than the hospitals outside. There are talents from clinical to scientific research - of course, are these people voluntary? Serving the organization is another matter.

"Why are you comatose?"

On the hospital bed, Nishimiya Yuzhi, who had completely lost consciousness, was breathing shallowly. The oxygen mask was buckled on his face, and the equipment made a harsh and sharp "beep-beep-" sound, which was continuous and steady.

Fortunately it is stable.

The doctor was also in trouble: "There is no precedent for the patient to suddenly become comatose. It seems like the body's subconscious self-protection after severe pain, but we don't know the cause of the severe pain. The severe pain is just a guess." He made a

gesture A wink to Gin.

——Everyone present, except for Bourbon, all knew about the experiments that Nishimiya Yuzhi participated in when he was a child. God knows what crazy people injected him with at that time. Although Nishimiya Yue's body is still normal during the annual physical examination, who can guarantee that those sequelae will not break out at some point?

"Your arm is injured. Do you need to bandage it first? In this kind of weather, if you leave it alone, the wound is prone to inflammation..." The doctor said bravely despite Gin's extremely ugly expression.

Suddenly someone pushed the door open and came in.

"Don't stop me, I have the right to come in." Miyano Shiho was still wearing a white coat. She still smelled of alcohol. She had just been disinfected in the laboratory when she heard from her colleagues that Nishimiya Yuzuki was unconscious. matter.

The organization actually has very strong control over researchers. Although she came into contact with the core of the research early, she only knew the part she was responsible for for a long time. Miyano Shiho knew that Nishimiya Tsukimu came to the laboratory for a physical examination every year to record physical data, so she could vaguely guess something.

Until this year, her aptx work achieved certain results, and her status within the organization also increased. After her authority was upgraded, she applied to the organization to let her take a look at the data done by other experimental groups in the past.

Aoki Ling came to see her once. Even though she was extremely frightened, Miyano Shiho still insisted on taking a look at the abandoned data, saying that it would be beneficial for her to conduct subsequent research.

The application was approved. She didn't look at Aoki Ling's slightly complicated eyes.

Miyano Shiho finally knew what the experiment Nishimiya Yuzuki participated in was.

That time, she almost lost her composure on the spot, and barely managed to resist the anger of punching the screen of the machine.

Miyano Shiho was not unaware that the organization had conducted many human experiments. As an extremely rational experimenter, she had also seen many scenes that others could not accept. Objection, but there is no way to refuse.

But the experiments conducted more than ten years ago...were all conducted on real infants and young children!

Looking at the cold data, Miyano Shiho felt like he was seeing patches of blood and crying. She couldn't imagine that Nishimiya Yuezhen also survived in that situation, and was the only one who survived.

And...he later grew into such an optimistic person.

She also saw the shadow of her parents at the end of that experiment, and many things came to light. Why was she sent to study in the United States before she could remember, and why Nishimiya Yuki, who came to the United States later, would specifically choose a school close to her.

At first, she thought it was someone sent by another organization and gave her a lot of cold faces, but Nishimiya Yuehu never gave up.

After the contact, Miyano Shiho discovered that Nishimiya Tsukihi was also one of the people being monitored. She began to get close to Nishimiya Yuehu because of the same illness. There was not much age difference between them. Miyano Shiho was exactly one year older than Nishimiya Tsukimu, and he always saw him suffering from serious or minor illnesses and encountering various crises. He soon developed a kind of affection for this poor child.

Under excessive pressure, she matured very precociously, and she regarded Nishimiya Yuzhi as her biological brother.

Now, after knowing each other for so long, she suddenly saw the connection between her parents and Nishimiya Yuehu.

It was as if some thread was connected invisibly, and all the fates had already intersected in the past. She was moved in her heart, and was planning to ask this guy why he didn't tell her the truth when Nishimiya Yuezhen came to organize a physical examination. He should also carefully study whether the various things he encountered before had a serious impact on his body.

Even if the simple physical examination data is saved every year, Miyano Shiho is still not reassured.

She was looking forward to it, terrified, and at a loss.

Waiting for the two caged finches to meet again.

But they only heard the news that he suddenly fell into coma.

Miyano Shiho felt that a string in her brain snapped. When she realized what she was doing, she had already rushed to the ward.

I saw an unconscious young man who was not sleeping peacefully at all.

"What happened?" she asked.

In fact, Nishimiya Yuezhen himself also wanted to know what happened.

He definitely couldn't die. Seeing that there was still a lot of energy left, Nishimiya Yuexi thought with great determination: Wouldn't it be

too shameful to die due to another accident before the savings were used up?

He could only calm down and think about what happened before.

The witch, the divination of the red witch. Koizumi Anko performs some of the more complex fortune telling in her room. He didn't know what magic consisted of, but his intuition told him that Koizumi Hongzi might not just do divination.

This witch is not someone to be bullied.

Sure enough, it was said to be divination, but a faint magical light lit up around them. It was an extremely ominous red color, like the karma fire of hell burning here, illuminating each other's faces.

In this light, he saw countless... lines.

A winding line.

"What is this?" he asked subconsciously, but the two people around him didn't respond to him.

Dazai Osamu and Fyodor were also surrounded by a huge number of lines. They are entangled and rotating, ever-changing, as if they have different shapes every moment, some are directly connected to them, and some are around them, never intersecting. There are some threads that are also connected between them, going around a dozen times, colliding gracefully and complicatedly.

Nishimiya Heying saw an extremely obvious line between himself and Snake. In addition, there were several lines involving Snake, with different colors and shapes.

Fortunately, Osamu Dazai also has such a line with Feodor and Snake, but it's just not as obvious as him.

"Destiny." Fyodor said, "This is our destiny."

Dazai Osamu: "It's so complicated. Is fate such a chaotic and unreasonable thing?"

"Fate is already determined." Koizumi Hong The child finally appeared. She stood outside the light, not surrounded by those threads of fate. "I advise you not to move. Once your destiny is disturbed, no one can control the subsequent changes." "Oh."

Koizumi

Hong Zi still felt that no one present listened to her.

She tightened her fingers on the doorframe: "This is what happens if you piss off the witch."

A huge scythe appeared in her hand, somewhat similar to the weapon of the legendary God of Death.

The blade sliced ​​through the air, obviously not touching anything, but it could make people hear a very terrifying cracking sound coming from the depths of the soul.

Several strands were broken.

They stirred together and entangled each other. At this moment, the fate of the three people became confused.

——A huge whirlpool appeared in the sky.

Dazai Osamu and Fyodor opened their eyes slightly.

They have all heard that when two powerful supernatural powers collide, there is a chance that a "singularity" will be produced, but that singularity is very random, and the effect it will bring when it appears is also random. This is how the vortex gave them at this time.

It would be easier if it was a superpower. Osamu Dazai thought.

After all, his disqualification in the human world can only invalidate his supernatural abilities.

"I have a bad premonition." Nishimiya Tsurukage covered his forehead, "The whirlpool is about to swallow us up." "The

thread of fate is broken, will we die?" Osamu Dazai asked.

Fyodor: "Not necessarily."

The dark whirlpool of destiny that led to nowhere eventually swallowed the three of them.

Only Koizumi Hongzi and Snake were left motionless on the ground, not in the magic circle.

Snake: "?"

The next second, it struggled violently due to the pain of its soul being torn apart.

Nishimiya Yue's memories can only go so far.

He didn't feel that his vest was dead, but he could clearly feel that he had lost part of the connection with them.

Soul... Part of his soul was bound to the vest and was swept away along the whirlpool.

Even the system...

In fact, he did not lose consciousness completely. After the severe pain, he could clearly feel everything happening in the outside world, but because of some strange power, he could not open his eyes or react.

He heard the extremely angry voice of Miyano Shiho. The girl who had always been afraid of Gin asked him in a low voice.

Then I heard the noisy sounds and pulling in the ward, as well as the regular operation of the machines.

Maybe he has to wait for another part of his soul to come back before he can return to normal.

【Wow! Why can't I contact the main body? 】The system was panicking to death. In order to study Koizumi Anko's magic, it had put most of its computing power on Nishimiya Tsurukage. Who knew that something suddenly happened, "Yueyue, what should I do with Yueyue..."

【Wake up! Yueyue, are you controlling this vest...]

Nishimiya Heying slowly opened his eyes.

"System...?"

Looking at the unfamiliar environment, he felt a severe headache and wanted to vomit.

[Huh... I wish you were still here, Yueyue. I can't contact the main body. ]

Nishimiya Heying was strangely silent.

quite a while.

"Me too." He tapped his temple, "It seems that my consciousness has been completely separated. I don't know what I am now, half of my consciousness, can I still be called the original person?" [Yueyue...

]

【Where are we now? 】

Nishimiya Heying sat up and pinched his five fingers in confusion. Inexplicably, he felt that the body he was usually so accustomed to was now a bit unfamiliar. He looked around, but did not see Osamu Dazai or Fyodor.

The street was a little strange, and he fell down in a dark alley, next to some extremely unpleasant-smelling garbage.

Dirty.

It seemed like he hadn't been this depressed for a long time.

There were some stains on his clothes, so he took off his coat and threw it together with the garbage.

It seemed to be daytime now, and there was the sound of someone outside the alley. Nishimiya Heying walked out softly.

——The sound of breaking wind.

A huge unknown object flew out from in front of the eyes and hit the building with a loud noise.

He was so shocked that he subconsciously covered his ears and saw the shapes of those buildings.

Isn’t this the five buildings in Yokohama?

Some people he didn't know seemed to be fighting Mafia. Super powers and gunfire were intertwined. The most terrifying thing was the two shadows among them, one black and one gray. Every time they shot, they seemed to tear the air apart. The ground and walls were covered with broken marks by these two people, and shards of glass were scattered all over the floor.

Another round of bullets hit his feet.

Nishimiya Tsurukage: ...

He is just a weak, pitiful and helpless magician -

what on earth is this bitch Mori Ogai doing? Why would someone call me directly at the door of Mafia?

What about Nakahara Chuuya, who is known as the ceiling of combat power?

【Yueyue! Stay away! ]

Nishimiya Tsurukage was glad that he clicked on dodge. After taking off his conspicuous white clothes, he took off an ordinary piece of clothing from a fallen passerby and put it on.

【Where are you going? 】

'I have an ominous premonition,' Nishimiya Tsurukage lowered his body, slipped to the side very quietly, and entered Mafia's building while everyone was fighting in chaos, 'I have to go and see what's going on inside. Maybe Dazai and the others fell into it. '

He is not good at fighting, but his stealth and hiding skills are always online. Under such circumstances, he actually ran all the way to the Mafia elevator.

An elevator that leads directly to the leader's office on the top floor.

[Tell me, if we act like this, will Mori Ogai recognize us as assassins? ]

Nishimiya Heying glanced at the people who were fighting fiercely outside.

'Maybe. '

'I always feel that the man in gray clothes who is fighting looks a bit familiar. 'He has very good eyesight. When he looked out through the elevator, he could still see a fierce gray shadow. 'Is this kind of supernatural power very common? '

The elevator rose very quickly, and it didn't take long to go from the bottom to the top floor, but Nishimiya Tsurukage felt inexplicably anxious, and one minute seemed to be stretched infinitely.

Hurry up. He stood in the elevator, eyes slightly lowered.

——The elevator has arrived.

The office on the top floor was empty, and the windows were blocked by heavy curtains, so no light could be seen. There was an unpleasant, dull smell of death everywhere. It's not like Mori Ogai's office. Although Mori Ogai likes to arrange many things in the room to increase majesty, he will never create such a low feeling.

Nishimiya Heying frowned subconsciously, and with his thoughts running, he remembered that there was another way to the rooftop.

He turned and ran.

Maybe it was intuition, maybe it was because the fate of the three of them was messed up when they were at Koizumi Anko's place, resulting in a lot of intersections that shouldn't exist. He could inexplicably feel that Osamu Dazai was upstairs.

Sure enough, after he turned around and went up to the rooftop, he saw the familiar Osamu Dazai standing there.

And there are...

two Osamu Dazai standing there!

【Alas! Double the pain! 】

Nishimiya Tsurukage's pupils were shaking.

The two Osamu Dazai were like two cats having their hair explode, facing each other, standing on both sides of the rooftop. The Dazai Osamu he was familiar with looked a little embarrassed, his black suit was stained with dust and blood, the bandages were spread out, and his hair was messed up by the wind. But fortunately, I am full of energy.

The other stood in the dazzling bloody light of the setting sun.

Nishimiya Tsurukage couldn't help but squint his eyes when he looked at him. He was also wearing a black suit, but he was more composed. The overly large clothes were draped on a body that was so thin that there was only a handful of bones left. An unsuitable red scarf hung loosely. Lifting, also lifted by the wind.

His momentum was obviously stronger than that of the Dazai Nishimiya Tsurukage was familiar with, but Nishimiya Tsurukage only felt that this Dazai Osamu was like a particularly pitiful, abandoned black cat, standing in the strong wind on the rooftop with holes in it. Here, it seems that the next second will fall into the sunset and endless night.

"Dazai-kun?"

When he was looking at Osamu Dazai, Osamu Dazai was also looking at him.

The top of her conspicuous white hair, the tail of her hair has a weird gradient, and her eyes are a gentle cornflower blue. This black cat standing extremely lonely in the wind opened her eyes slightly, and then took a clear look at Nishimiya Tsurukage's facial features. Declined.

No...

He laughed self-deprecatingly: "It's really unfortunate that on the day when the plan was successful, my destiny was disturbed."

Osamu Dazai was still fussing: "What do you want to do?"

"What do I want to do? , can't you see?"

"No." Dazai Osamu was extremely sincere, "You can't succeed before me."

The older Dazai Osamu took a step back, getting closer to the edge of the rooftop. The setting sun dropped a little lower, and the orange light gradually turned into crimson, like a flame that burned half of the sky, and also burned the souls on the rooftop.

"Tsurukage-kun, this Dazai is not a good person. He usurped the throne and became the leader of Mafia. He expanded his territory without any bottom line and turned Mafia into a beast that chooses and devours people." Osamu Dazai said at the side.

"Yeah."

Nishimiya Hekage stared at the leader Dazai without mistake.

His heart also hung with the sunset.

A very bad premonition was sounding the alarm in his brain, and even the pain of tearing his soul was suppressed for a moment. The system seemed to say something in his ears, but Nishimiya Tsurukage was too focused and didn't listen at all. He used the poker face he had learned all his life to suppress all the restlessness: "Dazai-kun, maybe we can talk?" "

There is nothing to talk about." The leader Dazai opened his arms in the wind, and his face could not be seen. There was only a shred of hope, only pure relaxation, "There were too many surprises, I'm not sure whether I can succeed... It's a pity, I should have left it to the young people..." The

last voice was lost in the wind, and gravity swallowed him.

——How can that be done?

Nishimiya Tsurukage really felt that he had worked too much overtime and his heart was about to jump out of his throat. He used all his strength to catch the leader Dazai's wrist. There was no flesh on the slender wrist bones, and his fingers hung weakly, without any desire to save himself.

He was not that strong, and he was swaying on the rooftop.

Osamu Dazai didn't know what to think.

Nishimiya Tsurukage couldn't care about the two Dazai. He could only focus on the poor injured cat in front of him, who was not very well-behaved or obedient. He held one hand with the other, and finally smiled with a fake smile: "Dazai-kun, How could this be possible?"

"..." The leader, Dazai, lowered his eyes and said, "Let go."

"I won't let go." Nishimiya Heying felt that he was so embarrassed. When the wind blew, half of his face was covered with messy hair. He's not a vulture or an eagle, he can't fly, and he can't hold a huge black cat in his mouth that wants to die. However, even if the stalemate continued like this and they both fell together, he would never let go.

He couldn't let this turn into a nightmare for the rest of his life.

"I don't even know what you have been through." Nishimiya Tsurukage said with all his strength, "But I know that you know me. The way you look at me definitely means that I know you." "Even, you know Nishimiya Yuehu

. "

Although it was just a guess, he had to say it with a firm tone at this moment.

"You must know Yueyue. When you saw the look in my eyes, you were clearly expecting someone, but it turned out that you were not."

He held the hand of his leader Zai, feeling the man's heartbeat at such a moment.

Ah, the lifeless cat at least has a heartbeat.

"Don't die, okay?" Nishimiya Heying tried his best to squeeze out a smile and began to sell himself, "You must want to see Yueyue once. Let's do this. If you survive, I will let Yueyue come to see you. Do you want to It doesn't matter what kind of Yueyue you see."

He bit the bullet and said, "Even those in swimsuits--"

"And Dazai-kun, if you don't come over to help, you will never want to be with my Yueyue again in this life." He I sold myself again, "Don't forget that his spare tire can play two tables of mahjong!!!"

Leader Zai & Dazai Osamu: ...

Anyway, selling yourself is not considered selling ()

Today is a little slow but I wrote 9,000. Pigeon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 2.3K 34
This is a Merlin x Arthur fan fiction. I will be including some fluff and smut, but I dislike putting warnings on the episodes as I dont want to spoi...
933K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
773K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
6.2K 172 39
Alternative Title: 身为剧本组的我不是很懂你们 Author: Say Sanan with Me Summary: Qian Yuche, a man with scientific research skills The IQ ceiling is full, commonl...