all of the vest were killed...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 马甲全员be后我被迫吊唁自己 Author: Luo Waterfall When Nishimiya Yuzuki, a graduate of the vest system... More

After all the members of the vest were killed, I was forced to express my condol
1-5
6-9
10-13
14-17
18-20
21-22
23-25
26-28
29
30
31-32
33-35
39-40
41-43
44-46
47-48
49-50
51-53
54-57
58-60
61-64
65-68
69-70
71-75
76-80
81-84
85-88
89-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-114
115-117
118-121

36-38

68 4 1
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 36

Summer has arrived recently, with sweltering heat during the day and a chance of a refreshing rainstorm in the early morning.

It probably rained a little tonight. The sky outside is very dark, and you can hear the patter of water. The heaviest rain has passed.

Nishinomiya Yuexi went down from the second floor slowly.

Two dim lights were turned on in the living room on the first floor, and the light covered a small area. Familiar people were sitting there, and there was also someone he was not very familiar with at the moment.

"Morning." Nishimiya Yuehan tried his best not to look too sleepy. He wore some thin trousers and a shirt, "Ling-chan, you're back." To be honest, he rarely greeted like this outside

. , after all, I am calling myself, which is very shameful.

He sat next to Aoki Ling naturally.

Then he grabbed Aoki Ling and held her in his arms

from such an angle that he no longer needed to see himself.

"Who is this?" he asked pretendingly.

"Bourbon."

"Toru Amuro." The young man opposite replied. He has blond hair and a darker wheat color. He is very healthy and energetic. His blue eyes look sincere and downturned. The corners of his eyes gave people the impression of a dog, "You can also call me by my codename in the organization, Bourbon."

He smiled, still sincere and not dangerous.

——In fact, in Pupil Earthquake.

When he entered the organization, because of his outstanding ability, he came into contact with the first person who was considered a core member, Gin. Later, he came into contact with another more core member, Aoki Rei.

He silently remembered the boy's code name: Cider.

Cider, or apple cider, some low-alcohol or even non-alcoholic brewed juices and fruit wines. It tastes very fresh and soft, with a strong apple aroma. The taste will vary greatly depending on the apples used for brewing.

When he first met Aoki Rei, Toru Amuro subconsciously thought that the other party was a fruit wine brewed from sweet apples. It had a very rich and attractive sweet aroma, and some blueberries, cherries, vanilla and other things were added to enhance the flavor. The alcohol doesn't taste enough and can even be considered a sweet drink, which is not suitable for appearing in this dangerous winery.

Then he saw the kid's violent behavior.

Toru Amuro: ...

You must know that we are now in modern times. Guns and artillery have become the truth. Few people focus on the development of physical skills and love some inconvenient weapons.

Aoki Rei likes close combat.

And it's a broad-based, purely violent melee combat.

After happily torturing the target, he jumped a little, ran over and grabbed Gin's arm, and pressed it stickyly. Then he glanced at him and asked with great interest: "Is this the newcomer who has great potential recently?"

Amuro Toru was looked up and down a few times. At that time, he didn't understand what Gin's strange look was - he also thought Gin was It's strange that such a person would have a partner.

He actually wanted to be friends with Aoki Ling. After all, the Japanese police were sent undercover, and they could contact as many cores as they could. I heard that this black organization entrenched in Japan changed its boss a few years ago. The battle between the old and new boss forces lasted for a long time, so that its strength was also weakened.

Taking advantage of this opportunity, many forces that have been pursuing this organization are ready to move and try to destroy it in one fell swoop.

Toru Amuro, or Rei Fangtani, is one of them.

He is pretty good at gathering intelligence, and he learned a lot about the organization after coming to the organization. His first impression of Aoki Rei was not very good. After investigation, he discovered this scandalous relationship with countless people, and his impression became even stranger.

But Toru Amuro felt that maybe this person was just one of the many perverted people in the organization, and maybe because he was also abnormal, he got together with Gin.

Very normal.

Knowing one more person can provide you with an additional source of information.

He started trying to get closer.

but.

He really didn't expect this kid to be so easy to kidnap -

Toru Amuro didn't expect that even though he scratched his head, it only took him a week to kidnap him from Gin's bed(?) to his own bed. When he was glued back to his temporary safe house, he was completely numb.

It's like a normal person's favorability level increases by a small step forward with a little interaction. As for Aoki Rei's favorability score, if she is given a candy, she will immediately run forward and fill up immediately. She is easier to deceive than a child in kindergarten.

Toru Amuro was trembling at that time: "Aren't you and Gin..." that thing together?

He wanted to break into the insider connections, yes. But he doesn't really want to break into the internal emotional relationship.

If he really intervened, he would probably be beaten into a sieve by Gin the next day.

"No." Aoki Rei had already taken his bed as his own, "Gin and I are just simple friends." He said

confidently, shocking Amuro Toru for a whole year: "We are friends too."

Those purple pairs The round gray eyes were widened, looking at him with a little grievance, as if Toru Amuro didn't go over and hug him now, which was a particularly immoral act. Seeing Toru Amuro himself was in a trance - could he really have accidentally deceived other people's hearts?

He knelt down on the bed and stretched out his hand to Toru Amuro.

"Between friends, it's just a hug. It's nothing, right?"

The soft and strange temptation is a sweet alcoholic drink that tastes like apple juice. It is difficult to detect the danger when you take it in. Wait until you react. Time has sunk in. Moreover, the onset of drunkenness was extremely rapid, and the whole brain began to feel dizzy.

He must have been tempted.

Tohru Amuro was prepared for all kinds of bizarre things at that time, and even started to think about what he should do after Gin found out.

result.

Aoki Rei really just wants to be hugged.

He lay down peacefully, being used as a pillow, with no desire or desire.

At the same time, he sighed at the great strength of the child Ling Aoki. He had been trained in the police academy for so long and was very talented, but he had no room for resistance.

"What are you thinking about?" Aoki Ling hugged him from behind, and her voice sounded in his ears, so soft that he could pinch water. "You won't lose any flesh if you hug him." Toru Amuro was thinking

.

Can a person think about nothing?

"You seem to be investigating something strange, about that adult." The soft voice sounded again, but this time, Amuro Toru felt nervous, "There are only two of us now, why don't you ask me something?"

Like falling on ice.

"How is that possible?" He tried his best to be calm. Being so close, even the slightest acceleration of his heartbeat would be noticed. "I just have some respect for that adult." Aoki Rei turned over and sat up, holding down

Toru Amuro, who also wanted to sit up. Condescending, his purple-gray eyes were full of doubts: "Admiration?" He

asked again as if he couldn't believe it: "Admiration for what?"

His tone was as if the boss in the organization was a piece of fish that could be forked out. It's of no use at all.

Toru Amuro once again confirmed that Rei Aoki is very close to the core and should have a lot of contact with the Boss.

"Really admire me?"

Aoki Rei put her two paws on Toru Amuro's shoulders, followed the posture and straddled his waist, and fell into deep thought in this posture.

"You're so weird."

Toru Amuro: ...

Which one of us is weird?

After that, his status climbed step by step, and he learned more things. Although the boss didn't have much information, Toru Amuro still understood it at random. Some...gossip.

For example, Belmod has a slightly different relationship with the two bosses.

For example, Gin...occasionally has an unusual relationship with the Boss.

For example... Aoki Rei. This didn't surprise him. After experiencing some posts, Toru Amuro was already a little ptsd about this little rabbit who was easy to trick into bed.

This person once hugged him solemnly and said: "Actually, the Boss likes good-looking people. If you go to have a whitening skin, I will directly recommend you to be the Boss's lover." - He classified these as the nonsense of Rei Aoki

. Nonsense.

In fact, he later learned about his physical condition. Toru Amuro didn't know much about skin hunger syndrome. He vaguely knew that it was a disease that makes people have an abnormal desire for contact. Moreover, patients seemed to resist actively hugging others and only expected others to hug them. I can come and give him a hug.

After observing Aoki Rei, Toru Amuro felt that this person was not simply suffering from skin hunger.

If he doesn't get it, he will directly choose to force it. It looks soft and cute, but it is actually a dangerous time bomb, and he is not willing to put himself in a passive position at all.

He prefers direct orders rather than waiting in a state of uncertainty.

Toru Amuro always feels that this is the driving force for this person's struggle. After reaching the top, he can randomly grab a few beautiful pillows.

Aoki Rei's matter was at most a small branch of his infiltration into the organization, and he didn't pay much attention to it.

It is too difficult to disguise one's identity, not to mention there are countless invisible enemies in the dark, and people on the united front may not be able to cooperate. For two years, there were people around who had seen that adult, but he was isolated and never came into contact with the real core.

"Bourbon." Aoki Ling once again sneaked into his house without anyone asking, and he rummaged through the refrigerator and found some rice balls. "You work really hard. I haven't seen someone working so hard in an organization for a long time." A working person."

"Is there any..." Toru Amuro felt that he was quite familiar with this little rabbit. After relaxing, he asked, "Have you seen the Boss?" "Yes."

Aoki Rei stared at the microwave. Spinning rice balls, "I think there's enough gossip about me in the organization."

Cider is famous for his chaotic relationships.

Toru Amuro was amused, watching Rei Aoki holding the hot rice ball in his hand and making a fuss.

He went over and wrapped the hot rice ball with a paper towel: "Let it cool before eating."

"Okay." Aoki Ling smiled, with crooked eyes, "You are such a good person." He looked

cute and cute, staring at the rice ball. It’s another look at a precious white gemstone.

Toru Amuro heard him say: "Actually... I want to betray the organization."

"I'm kidding."

Later.

He continued his heavy undercover career. Rei Aoki also hung out with a few familiar people on a daily basis, most often appearing with Gin. Toru Amuro knew that he didn't like the scientific researchers in the organization because... he had been

a Guinea pig.

He just felt that he hated this organization that didn't value human life even more, and he also felt a stronger dislike for the new Boss.

The Thousand-Faced Witch in the organization, Belmode once reminded him not to get too close to Aoki Ling. At that time, this extremely beautiful woman had a complicated look on her face. She looked at Toru Amuro as if she were seeing a pitiful insect trapped in a spider web: "You'd better stay away from him." "He... has some

... "

Is it abnormal? Do you like chaotic relationships and end up abandoning each other?" Toru Amuro asked, "Everyone in the organization thinks so." "..."

Belmod couldn't deny it, his eyes gradually became loving, "You will understand in the future. ."

Anyway, he has not severed ties with Aoki Ling for the time being, and they also went on a mission together this time. The organization's research on aptx has reached a bottleneck, and they want to bring back a special experimental subject for more in-depth and more complex research.

It was just an ordinary arresting mission. He was originally supposed to do it alone, but Aoki Ling came over halfway and insisted on coming along.

"Those old guys are the most annoying, they won't listen at all..." He muttered a few vague words, some thoughts that were tantamount to betrayal, "I really want to kill them all." Toru Amuro felt that he was faintly touched

. The essential. This time he was sent to arrest people, and he was almost allowed to have access to the most core drug research in the organization.

But it seems... Aoki Rei is not happy?

She was even happier than the last time she refused to be with him and Gin.

He remembered that the forces in the organization had split into two groups since the boss was changed. Tohru Amuro had a guess in his mind, maybe the people on the researchers side were not willing to stand on the side of the new boss - because Aoki Rei definitely supported the new boss, even though he complained verbally, intended to betray, and was riddled with gossip.

While thinking, he followed Aoki Ling to the mission target's home.

At this time, Toru Amuro vaguely noticed something was wrong:

Wait, did he tell the other party that the mission target lived here?

Then he saw Qingmu Ling take out the key and open the door with a familiar route.

I found the light switch accurately and had no troubles all the way.

"Wait a minute, Yueyue is probably still sleeping." He complained, "Really, do you have to take people away right away? It's four o'clock in the morning, and working overtime is not such an addition." Toru Amuro:

...

Yueyue .

The moon in the west palace is 昳.

As expected, some Cider with a messy relationship.

Sure enough, a few minutes after they sat in the living room, the boy he saw in the mission information came down the stairs and said hello sleepily: "Good morning... Rei-chan, you are back." Toru Amuro took a closer look

. At that time, he was very curious about Nishimiya Yue's photo. In reality, few people have gradient hair color. Now that he looked at it, he felt that Nishimiya Yuehan was more beautiful in person than in the photos. In the photos, he always felt a bit stiff, but in reality the boy was 360 degrees full of life, even if his hair was not tied up properly and two strands were sticking out. The soft fur is also very beautiful, and the gradient is light and unobtrusive.

Then he saw Nisigong Yuexi hugging Qingmu Ling and pulling her into his arms.

Toru Amuro:.

He has known Qingmu Ling for two years, and he has never seen anyone take the initiative to hug and attack the child.

Even he seems to be used to being forced, rather than voluntarily giving hugs.

"Yueyue, you may be asked to live in the organization recently."

"Are you going today?" Nishimiya Yuezhen hugged Aoki Ling. He is now 1.75 meters tall and can already trap others very naturally. He He put his chin on Aoki Rei's shoulder and complained slightly, "It's only four o'clock, I'm so sleepy."

Toru Amuro said: "Sorry, yes." Why did he feel that this boy was a bit silly and had no sense of crisis at all.

Maybe this is the poor person who has been under the supervision of the organization and has become accustomed to this kind of canary life without freedom.

"Well," Nishimiya Yuzuki rubbed his face, "at least let me wash my face..."

and talk to Osamu Dazai.

——It seems that it goes without saying.

"Yueyue...?"

Osamu Dazai pursed his lips. He stood at the entrance of the corridor and clenched his fingers hidden in his sleeves.

"Dazai-kun, you're awake."

Dazai Osamu's face was so gloomy that he could drip water. He looked at Nishimiya Yuzhi, who was hugging Aoki Rei on the sofa. There was no distance between the two, and Aoki Rei was almost sitting on Nishimiya. On Yue's thigh. Sitting across from him was a strange human male with blond hair, dark skin, and a decent figure, looking at Nishimiya Yuezhen.

Dazai couldn't help but think of this man who was sleeping on the bed with him ten minutes ago, engaging in some sticky, timeless sex.

He had tried his best to stay rational in this situation, but how could an eighteen-year-old boy accept such ups and downs, and it happened to him.

Some indescribable burning pain.

Nishimiya Yuezhen can gently and gently tuck him into the nest, but what about the others? He suddenly remembered that Nishimiya Yuezhen had given many people the keys to their homes, and the interpersonal relationships were so extensive. If someone else expressed that they wanted to be comforted, Nishimiya Yuehan might actually stick to them, hold their hands, and comfort them in a soft voice while keeping them warm.

If it were a bit more... the other party was as shameless as him and asked to sleep in the same bed for one night... Dazai Osamu felt that the little Neptune King Nishimiya Yuki would also agree.

Then others can see Nishimiya Yuehu wearing pajamas, sleeping defenselessly on the bed, and maybe he will be suddenly hugged by Nishimiya Yuehu, who is not sleeping well, and rub him back and forth. Maybe Nishimiya Yuehan would even change into pajamas in front of others.

And he was sleeping so soundly...if someone did something randomly...it wouldn't be discovered.

Yueyue, Yueyue, do you know that some of your actions are dangerous?

Even he himself hasn’t done those things yet!

Osamu Dazai thought about a few scenes and felt that he had eaten ten pounds of lemons and was so jealous that he went crazy.

Toru Amuro felt a little troubled when he saw this person who was not the target of the mission and felt that he had seen him somewhere before. He asked, "Who is this?"

Dazai ignored him and went straight to Nishimiya Yuzuru.

"Yueyue."

"Huh?" Nisigong Yuexuan tilted his head.

He was still thinking about how to explain to Osamu Dazai that he was going to be away for a few days, when he saw the killing cat sneered and pulled Aoki Rei out of his arms.

Then he lay down on his own.

"Yueyue," Dazai Zhi, lying in Nishimiya Yue's arms, picked up Nishimiya Yue's frozen hand and put it on his stomach. The cat took the initiative to purr, "I don't have you. Can't sleep."

The system that was happily controlling Aoki Ling made some sincere sounds.

【Osam Dazai, crawl! 】

Zhaimao pushed away everything that could be pushed away!

I only wrote 9,000 today, and I have regressed (gu?)

I used to be a good pigeon, but now I just want to be a good pigeon.

Chapter 37:

"Why suddenly..." Nishimiya Yuehan's palm passively pressed on Dazai Osamu's lower abdomen. The pajamas were very thin and had a clear touch. You could feel the outline of the abdominal muscles a little bit, and there was still a little warmth left in the quilt. temperature, not hard or soft, feels okay.

But is this something a normal person can touch?

Even though he and Dazai Osamu are cat owners, they don't really touch their bellies like cats.

He was extremely confused and did not dare to move. He could only take a cautious look at Dazai Osamu's face. The arm holding him was a little tired from bearing too much weight.

Osamu Dazai noticed it and wanted to change his posture.

The limited-edition caring cat grabbed Nishimiya Yue's shoulder with great enthusiasm. Sitting on his lap was uncomfortable, so he squeezed onto a small piece of sofa between Nishimiya's legs. His waist collapsed and he couldn't use anything. Its extremely attached.

The clinginess was too much, and Nishimiya Yuehan was forced to move back a lot, and his whole body was about to be pushed into the gap of the sofa. He's not that big, so how can he keep all this slaughtered cat in his arms? I could only follow his movements and wrap my arms around the other person's waist, patting his back: "Dazai-kun, you won't have another nightmare, right?"

Dazai Osamu buried his face on his shoulder: "Yes. "

Amuro Toru's expression couldn't be tense.

He thought that Aoki Ling's sweetness was scary enough, but he didn't expect to see an even crazier boy today who could transform into a soft cat on the spot.

But having said that, although the other person was only wearing pajamas, the bandages on his wrists and neck were pitifully exposed, and his waist was thin and his legs were long and soft and easy to push down, Toru Amuro had already remembered the identity of this person.

The youngest officer of Yokohama Port Mafia, Dazai Osamu. He has done countless things and is a very typical example of an evil character and villain.

There are rumors that this man's blood is black.

This was indeed the case when he saw it today. Toru Amuro could smell pure jealousy in this man's blood, which was so sour that he almost ran away.

Nishinomiya Yuehao was carrying a slaughtered cat.

Maybe the impact of Osamu Dazai's move was too great. He didn't realize that his waist had been hugged by Osamu Dazai, and his legs were forced to open to both sides, as if he was being completely circled.

He only felt the other person's breath falling on the side of his neck, tickling.

"Dazai-kun, you are so childish."

Dazai Osamu buried his head.

Before Toru Amuro, who was also shocked, could speak, Rei Aoki, who was pushed aside, also sneered - Toru Amuro had never seen him show such an expression.

"Dazai-kun." He grabbed Dazai Osamu's arms, his voice was very soft, his movements were not soft, and he violently dragged him back, "Are you having a nightmare?" "Oh, it's such a nightmare

. I feel uncomfortable, I can help you solve this problem. Without a brain, you will never have nightmares."

Dazai Osamu wanted to struggle, but he was not strong enough. He hooked his legs with Nishimiya Yuzuru's legs, and his arms were grabbed Dragging back, the whole person was suspended in mid-air in a weird posture, relying solely on the strength of the waist to avoid embarrassment.

Nishimong Yuexi finally believed it.

Dazai's waist treatment is okay, very good.

The composition of the three of them is very...wonderful.

Toru Amuro was so shocked that he was speechless.

"Yueyue——"

Nishimiya Yuzhen let go and let Aoki Rei carry Dazaiji away.

Dazai Osamu looked extremely aggrieved, ready to shed a few false tears at any time. He really had no way to struggle out of Aoki Rei's control, and could only be dragged to the other side of the sofa.

Aoki Rei held Dazai Osamu's waist, and the two people who obviously hated each other rolled aside and stuck to each other without any gaps. There was a bit of piercing malice in Qingmuling's purple-grey eyes, and she deliberately hugged the person tightly and refused to let go.

And Dazai Osamu's eyes were too miserable.

It's a bit like a cat that is devoted to its owner being dragged away by a guest in front of the owner, and it's also like the plot of Wonderful Person//Wife ntr...

It made Tsukihiro Nishimiya look at Dazai Osamu with a subtle feeling of guilt in his heart. Feeling - although it was really fun to watch Dazai Neko being fucked. Moreover, he knew that it was the vest, and he himself used sandwich cookies on Dazai Osamu, but Dazai Osamu didn't know that this man had a huge grievance on his face, and felt that as soon as he let go, he would run over and accuse him of his inaction.

[Oh, it’s so heartbreaking, I can’t tell you that the favorability level is only in the 60s. ]

He stood up.

In Dazai Osamu's extremely expectant eyes.

He sat next to Toru Amuro.

Dazai Osamu: "..."

"Dazai-kun, I have to leave for a few days recently. It's not something very important, it's just a routine physical examination every year." Nishimiya Yuzhi held his chin and looked at the quantum entanglement of the two cats, "Soon. I'll be back."

"Yueyue..." Dazai Osamu had already begun to use all the fighting skills he had learned. He tried very hard while pretending to talk casually, "Can you not leave? Or go to another hospital for a physical examination. ."

"I'm sorry, I can't." Nishimiya Yuzhi was already packing his things and tying his hair again, trying to be more decent when he went out. "Dazai-kun, please calm down." From the moment he got up, he had

already The decision was made.

No matter how warm Dazai Maomao is, he still has to go back to the organization.

Dazai Osamu also noticed this little bit of determination. He fell down and stopped struggling. He was trapped in Aoki Rei's arms with a sad face, and looked at Nishimiya Yuzhi calmly.

"I'll wait for you to come back."

"Yeah." Nishimiya Tsukihi walked over, and when Dazai Osamu looked up at him, he leaned forward and touched his forehead, "Don't look at me with such abandoned eyes, I have not given up. Cat."

He left decisively.

But Aoki Rei stayed. This mission was originally meant for him to break in halfway, and it didn't matter if he didn't go with Bourbon.

"Why are you still here?" Osamu Dazai stopped fighting with him and quickly moved away from him. His expression was cold and disgusting, showing disgust, "You do this to Yueyue, and he still treats you as a friend. Are you worthy?"

Qingmu Ling: "?"

His expression looked innocent... and indeed he was innocent.

"Cider." Without Nishimiya Tsukimu, Dazai Osamu's identity as a soft cat would be separated. His tone was steady, and he was still wearing thin pajamas, but it would only remind people of some not-so-good things.

Calmly, destroy all enemies.

"Don't think that I don't know what you have done."

"Dazai-kun, as I said, have you done less things than me?" Aoki Rei smiled, feeling that Dazai Osamu's appearance is particularly interesting now, " In terms of the level of danger, I can't compare to the famous Maifa cadre. In a sense, we are the same person."

Osamu Dazai's eyes darkened.

"What's the use of pretending to be good in front of Yueyue?" Aoki Ling continued, "It's not like he doesn't know the things you've done - well, in fact, he might mind you more about him than those things. Social circle, too close monitoring and control."

"That's my business."

"How can you say that, Yueyue is also my friend."

Osamu Dazai got a headache when he heard words like "Yueyue" and "friend" , but I still can’t refute it.

"You have done so much, how much do you care about Yueyue?" When Aoki Ling asked this question, she lay on the sofa and looked at her with great concentration in her light tone, "Dazai-kun, as a Mafia, you As a cadre, you should have as many canaries and toys as you want." "

In addition, you also know that Yueyue is not very good at rejecting other people's requests... Can you distinguish between rejection and preference? Are you sure he will prefer you?"

He smiled slightly.

If looks could kill, Dazai Osamu's eyes would stab him to death a thousand times now.

"How much do I care?" Dazai Osamu replied in a weird, sharp tone, and couldn't help but laugh twice in mockery, "It's better than someone like you who sent him as a test subject."

" What qualifications do you have to question me?"

It was still dark and the rain was wet. Dazai Osamu walked out of the gentle village and walked aimlessly on the street holding an umbrella.

The soft nest laid out by Nishimiya Yuezhen does still have a little warmth left, but there is no need to covet that point, leaving it will only increase worries.

The rain soaked the trousers, making them feel sticky and unpleasant. There is no reflection in the shadow of the street lamp, so it is easy to step into puddles. Over and over again, Dazai Osamu's mood became even worse.

He thought a little self-deprecatingly.

That's right, he just wasn't sure that Nishimiya Yuexiu would prefer him.

He has tried his best not to bring negative emotions to others. The most time he has known Nishimiya Yuzhu is when he comes to comfort him, and Dazai Osamu can't find what he can provide. He was taught by Mori Ogai and influenced a lot by this old man who puts interests above all else. He always felt that Nishimiya Yuzhi wanted to get something in exchange for being nice to someone - isn't this the case with everyone?

However, he never found out what Nishimiya Yuzuki wanted to get from him. Maybe the other party had already obtained it, but Osamu Dazai felt that the other party didn't care at all whether he could get it or not.

Cast a wide net to catch more fish. If this is just a favorability game, then Nishimiya Yuzhi must be the most philanthropic player.

Osamu Dazai also enjoyed that fraternity.

It's just that he is not sure how long this fraternity will last and whether it can be maintained forever. He began to try to please, to provide some negligible emotional value... although it was still not of much use, his nature was not that good.

It's the same now. It's only been two days since Yueyue played the role of a well-behaved kitten, and she's already thinking about finding a small dark room to lock up Little Neptune and control something forever.

It is also strong to be irrational.

As long as he is the only fish left in the fish pond, he will be the most beautiful cub.

"..." Dazai Osamu suddenly stopped, "Why are you here?"

On the side of the road, under a closed shop, a man stood hiding from the rain. He looked a little bored and a little tired. He stood close to the window to prevent his white suit from getting wet from the rain.

"As you can see." Nishimiya Tsurukage raised his eyes and glanced at Dazai Osamu, "Take shelter from the rain."

Dazai Osamu couldn't deny it.

He didn't believe it was just a chance encounter.

"Dazai-kun, for the sake of being an acquaintance, would you take me for a while?"

Dazai Osamu did not refuse. No matter how you put it, this is Nishimiya Yue's brother after all.

The big white bird, which had been standing on the street to take shelter from the rain before dawn, jumped a few steps, crossed the puddle and walked under his umbrella. The umbrella is not big, so it is a bit difficult for two people to hold it, not to mention they are both quite tall. Dazai Osamu raised the umbrella slightly, and suddenly felt something strange.

When he was a child, he had to stay far away, and he had to raise his head to maintain a similar momentum to the white bird, but now he can almost look at it at eye level. Perhaps because of working overtime in the early morning, he didn't look as bright as usual, and his feathers were wilted and soaked in water.

Not that annoying anymore.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Go home." Nishimiya Tsurukage said confidently, "Don't think I can't tell, this umbrella belongs to my family."

Dazai Osamu pursed his lips: "Okay."

He turned back in the direction he started to go.

Nishimiya Heying still looked tired and lazy. It was obviously a rainy day, but he had been tossing around with Kaitou Kidd all night. After all, I still don't trust Kaito to do those dangerous things. I always feel that people have to go through several processes when they grow up, including physical and mental growth in reality, as well as changes in the concepts in the minds of those who are familiar with him.

Now he feels that Kuroba Kaito has indeed grown up. Even though his abilities are still not as smooth as Kuroba Toichi's, he is agile and flexible and never gives up.

Give him enough time and he will definitely achieve higher than his predecessors.

"Yueyue left." The sounds of two people stepping on the slate tiles on the street rang out. Amidst the splashing sound of water, Dazai Osamu couldn't help but speak first, "Taken away by that organization." "I know

. ."

"You know." Dazai Osamu held the umbrella and his voice suddenly changed. "What do you know? You know that they took Nishimiya Yuzuru away as an experimental subject, but you still know? It's a routine physical examination every year. That's what you said. It's better than singing."

Nishimiya Tsurukage: "Of course I know."

"Dazai-kun, it was of his own free will." Nishimiya Tsurukage was very calm, "Of course Yueyue knows what she is doing, and she is very aware of the consequences."

Osamu Dazai sneered.

He resisted the thought of pressing Nishimiya Tsurukage to the electric pole. Of course, anyone can do it voluntarily. When he forced people to confess, everyone said they were voluntary.

People like Nishimiya Yueyu who have been controlled since childhood naturally do so voluntarily.

He really couldn't figure out how much ecstasy soup that organization had poured into Nishimiya Yuezhen.

Nishimiya Heying sighed.

He couldn't say that the organization had become their happy home. Even if he was temporarily arrested, just staying with the experimental equipment for a few days, no one would dare to attack him.

"Dazai-kun, are you willing to listen to what I have to say?" He

was really tired. He felt that several vests were very busy, and the main body was also full of resentment because he worked all day at the autograph session yesterday and was woken up at four o'clock in the morning. Full. In this case, he had to work another shift - to go out and pick up the cat.

It's painful.

Dazai Osamu didn't say anything, but Nishimiya Tsurukage continued: "A person cannot decide his own birth. Before anything happens, he is already a member of the organization." "Parents?" Dazai Osamu asked

.

"Parents..." Nishimiya Tsurukage tried hard to recall, "I don't have any impression."

When he traveled in time, he was already alone. Parents may exist in a physiological sense. Anyway, Nishimiya Yuehu tried to go there a long time later. I investigated it and after spending some time and energy, I felt it was meaningless and gave up.

"Yueyue should have told you that I have no blood relationship with him."

"Yeah."

"I only met him after he left the organization for a while. He was already living here at that time." "

Maybe. As you can guess, people within the organization are not monolithic, especially those engaged in research. People in academic circles always quarrel more fiercely, especially when someone is trying every means to please that unimportant person who has been chopped to death anyway. "Both groups of people tried their best to produce some experimental results. The experiment he was involved in also started at that time." "

They conducted some drug experiments, and Yueyue happened to have a physique that could adapt to that kind of drug. After many...experiments died around him, he became the most precious one."

Nishimiya Tsurukage bit hard on the word "experiment".

Those are the lives of infants and young children one after another. Moreover, Nishimiya Yuehan's original body should also have died from drug experiments... He survived entirely because another soul came in with the system.

Dazai Osamu listened carefully.

"In the next two years, their faction lost. The people dispersed, and the experimental subjects were naturally useless. In theory, they would be destroyed." Nishimiya Tsurukage thought about it, "But luckily, even in There are good people in that kind of place."

"Miyano Shiho, I think you should still remember her. Her parents are very good people, which is a pity." "

It was the Miyanos who placed him here and He gave me a lot of help."

He thought of the two figures, his eyes dim: "You should be able to guess what happened next. In short, I met Yueyue after that, and chose to live with him, and changed our identities together. "

The road was not long, and even though they walked slowly, they quickly returned to their original place.

The lights in the house have been turned off, and Qingmuling has probably left. Only a dim yellow light shines at the door, faintly illuminating the surrounding leaves.

They stop.

"Why are you telling me this all of a sudden?"

"As for why I'm telling you this."

They both spoke at the same time and were silent at the same time.

Nishimiya Tsurukage thought that he had been making it up for so long and was almost exhausted. Why didn't Osamu Dazai react at all?

Did he really want me to finish my sentence?

Nishimiya Tsurukage organized his words with a somewhat condemning look.

"Because Yueyue wants to fall in love with someone, stupid cat."

"You don't really think that he can post to anyone."

He ducked, slipped into his house, and locked Dazai Osamu out.

After a while, Osamu Dazai suddenly started scratching the door: "What did you just say - I didn't hear -"

He forgot about his unlocking skills for a moment, and banged against the door, maybe just to vent his anger. Emotion: "Let's make it clear!"

[Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

" I'm so embarrassed.

But if you want to fall in love, you must cut open some of your own things and show them to Osamu Dazai.

"Open the door!" Dazai Osamu was still banging on the door, the sound was so loud that neighbors would report it.

After banging for a few seconds, he calmed down and opened the door lock with a few swipes.

Dazai Osamu, with one shining eye, stood at the door, just standing at the door.

It looks like expression management is a bit out of control.

"I..." Osamu Dazai grimaced, "I have a prophecy to tell you."

Today is the day when the cat scratches the door and crazily regrets not rushing forward ()

Chapter 38

: In the car, Nishimiya Yuezhen suddenly made some "oooooooo" sounds and covered his face.

"What's wrong?" Amuro Toru had been paying attention to him.

He found that the boy suddenly became shy, and the earlobes that were not covered by his hair turned completely pink, and the blue earrings hanging above them swayed.

"It's nothing..."

Nishimiya Yuezhen just wanted to find a place to bury himself.

He...what he said in his vest must have nothing to do with himself!

He didn’t know anything about what Nishimiya Tsurukage said!

He was embarrassed for a while, almost balling up on himself in the back seat, his eyes were bright and he didn't know what he was thinking.

"Has your hair color always been like this?" Toru Amuro spoke as if to break the awkward atmosphere.

"Yeah. It's always been like this." Nishimiya Yuzhi twirled his hair, took a deep breath, and tried his best to forget those embarrassing words - he must have been fascinated by Dazai Osamu, the evil concubine who brought disaster to the country, so he did it in the middle of the night. Say this kind of thing.

Who said Zaimao was so pitiful when he was alone in the rain...

"Prophecy?" Nishimiya Tsurukage immediately thought of Koizumi Anko and felt a headache, "What prophecy? It's best not to believe in such things. Dazai-kun , as a Mafia cadre, do you still believe in those ridiculous fates?" "

No, I have a hunch that this will become a reality." Dazai Osamu's expression was very serious. After some indescribable ecstasy, he really had a With a sense of peace of mind as if a stone has fallen, I can think about this matter carefully.

"It's Yueyue's classmate..." He said about Koizumi Hongzi, "I have investigated and found that Koizumi Hongzi's family does have a very strange magic inheritance, and it is not a random fabrication." "She thinks Yueyue may

be Something happened."

"That's it." Nishimiya Heying thought thoughtfully.

It seems that Osamu Dazai was so anxious last night because of Koizumi Anko's prediction.

To be honest, it was the first time that someone worried him like this. He was still a little touched, but he still felt that Osamu Dazai was a little stupid for attaching too much importance to prophecies.

Ever since he came to this world with his small system, he has been targeted by world consciousness countless times. In terms of life and death crises, he may have experienced them no less than Dazai Osamu. It's just been a little quieter in the past two years - it's normal for something big to happen now.

Nishimiya Yuenan has never been the kind of person to lie down and endure suffering.

The winery had given him too much pain, so he planned to get rid of the original Boss and take control of the situation himself. An organization codenamed animal took away Kuroba Toichi, so he tried his best to investigate and torture that organization.

The reason why I told Dazai Osamu about the past just now was not to make Dazai sympathize or pity him.

Those pities from the present have no effect on the past, and condescending pity will only make people disgusted.

He simply wanted to share it with Dazai Osamu so that the killer cat's attention could go further.

"I think you should discuss these matters with Yueyue." Nishimiya Tsurukage sighed, "He might prefer you to talk about everything instead of settling in your mind." Dazai Osamu said nothing

.

If he could hit the ball straight, would he still be the cowardly person he is now, standing at the door of Nishimiya Yuzhi's house and scratching the door?

He must have rushed up and pushed it down a few days ago!

Yueyue allowed him to sleep on the same bed, but he just loves Tie Tie!

Dazai regretted it, regretted it so much, and began to be slightly jealous of himself who could have seamlessly kissed Yueyue last night.

He couldn't hug anyone these days...

"If you are not willing to solve it." Dazai Osamu continued, "Then I will go alone."

Nishimiya Tsurukage stared at him for a few seconds.

"Dazai-kun..." He was helpless. He hadn't rested for a long time. If he worked overtime, his spirit would definitely collapse. He is not a young and energetic kid like Osamu Dazai. A simple "falling in love" can seduce people like he has been injected with ten tons of chicken blood.

"I have to take a rest first." The big white bird was about to lose its feathers. "Okay, let me sleep for two hours, just two hours. It's five o'clock in the morning on Sunday. You go find Koizumi Hongzi. I can't find it either."

"Two hours."

Dazai Osamu turned into a cold overtime machine, ruthless.

"Okay, just two hours."

Nishimiya Hekage wanted to go to bed, so he quickly went upstairs, found his room, and lay down on the bed without even changing his clothes - turning off his phone.

And Osamu Dazai...

is excited!

It is impossible to sleep.jpg

He was originally sitting on the sofa in a daze, daydreaming for five minutes, going over the events of the past few days in his brain. Then...

it became more and more exciting.

He gradually understood why Zhongyuan Zhongya would sing loudly every time he got high in a fight. Making noises was indeed a great way to relieve stress, as was running around.

Since there was someone catching up on his sleep upstairs, Dazai reluctantly picked up some morals without making a scene. He was just wandering around Nisigong Yuexin's house, looking around like the dormitory aunt doing rounds.

It was almost morning now, and the cat owned by Nishimiya Yuexi also woke up. A white ball came out of the cat's nest, stretched and then subconsciously walked to the litter box. It was quite familiar with Dazai Osamu and paid no attention to this human being walking around.

But...

when the white cat came back from wandering around to eat cat food and drink water, he still saw Osamu Dazai wandering around.

cat:? ? ?

What is this two-legged beast doing?

Do you leave scent everywhere to encircle your territory?

Dazai Osamu also saw it.

Dazai Maomao rushed over and caught the confused white cat.

He lifted the cat up and rubbed it.

Whispered: "You are so lucky, you can keep having sex with Yueyue."

"He must like you very much."

"I have been getting fatter and fatter after raising you for more than two years." Osamu Dazai muttered, "He likes furry things like you Kitten? Do you think I need to eat a little fatter to make myself feel better? It feels like Yueyue likes to rub my hair. It seems that I can't work overtime. Too much overtime will cause hair loss." "...Meow

. "

Tell me, if you were no longer here, would I be the only little kitten left in the house?" "

Meow!"

The white cat stretched out its claws angrily, slapped Dazai twice, and then quickly jumped to the highest cat crawler. on the shelf.

Then a small cat head poked out, its eyes panicked and alert.

——There is a pervert in the family!

Osamu Dazai didn't mind being looked at like this by a cat. He was in such a good mood that he just grabbed anything that could run and expressed his emotions. After tossing the cat, he went to hook up with the sleeping pigeon at home.

The chicken is flying and the dog is jumping.

White Cat & White Pigeon: There is a dog at home, I won’t say who it is.

After a lot of fussing, Dazai Osamu quietly went upstairs, almost holding his breath, and solemnly and solemnly, almost sacredly -

slipped into Nishimiya Yuzuki's bedroom.

He noticed that the white pigeon with two pigeon feathers he had picked out flew up and jumped into the bedroom before closing the door.

He spent some effort and caught the pigeon in the small room: "Gu Gu, are you called Gu Gu?" "

Sorry, I just want to be alone. And you don't want to lose your feathers." Will Yueyue's room get dirty?" He opened the window, put the white dove on the window lattice, then quickly closed the window and drew the curtains.

Gugu: "..." It's raining outside.

Damn it, it must see what Osamu Dazai is doing in its room today.

The curtains are opaque, but Dazai Osamu may have pulled the curtains too quickly, and the other corner was not covered. The double-layered curtains only have a layer of white gauze blocking the window. If you look carefully outside, you can vaguely see a little bit. internal.

The white pigeon just squatted on the window edge, its head poking around.

Nishimiya Yuezhen left in such a hurry that the quilt hadn't even been folded yet. It was still a secret den, with a pajamas thrown haphazardly on the bedside table.

It saw Dazai Osamu jumping into the pile of dolls arranged by Nishimiya Yuzuki, rolling into the bed, and purring inside like a silly cat having fun. When he raised his head, his hair was messy, and the bandages around his eyes fell off. Take a look, her kite-colored eyes, which have no health problems at all, are moist.

Gege stared at it and felt that Osamu Dazai was blushing a little suspiciously.

Are you so excited to be confessed?

It's just a hint from the side, Nishimiya Yuehu hasn't even said anything himself...

or is it that he has been suffocating under the quilt for a few minutes?

The white gauze was too vague. The pigeon jumped and looked inside from a different angle.

It saw Osamu Dazai...

"Cuckoo!"

The pigeon forgot to fly for a moment and fell from the window.

Tohru Amuro noticed that Nishimiya Yuzuru's expression was even weirder, and his earlobes were so red that they could bleed.

"Are you really okay?" He remembered that this boy was a designated precious experimental subject. If there were any physical problems, it would be very serious. "You look very hot. Could it be that you have a cold?" "

No. ..." Nishimiya Tsukihi grabbed the backrest of the front seat, a little desperate, but also a little subtle and unspeakable, "Bourbon, have you ever been in love?" "...No." Toru Amuro thought of Nishimiya Yukihi

. Before being taken away, Dazai Osamu, who came over, remembered Rei Aoki who was fighting with Dazai Osamu.

He didn't ask which one was the boyfriend.

Maybe just like Rei Aoki, the answer is "I want them all."

"I always feel that life is too busy and I don't have time to think about these things."

"Yes." Nishimiya Yuehe looked up, "And you will definitely regret falling in love. I want to regret it now." "

What's wrong?"

Nishimiya Yuehe looked up. ...can only smile.

He can't say that the cat at home is too excited and is making trouble on the bed...

'System, are you okay? '

[Woo——] The system makes some steam train whistle sounds, [Yueyue! Yueyue! I told you a long time ago that Osamu Dazai is a pervert, and you, you saw it too! He——I——】

The system’s stickman Q-version face turned into a ball of yellow garbled characters.

'Hmm...'

Nishimiya Yuezhen didn't know how to comfort the system, because he also saw...

'Young people may be very angry. ’

He quickly retracted into the back seat and stopped thinking about the scene just now.

Koizumi Hongzi feels that she has been extremely unlucky recently.

First, she met Kuroba Kaito, who was not affected by her beauty. After a while of fighting...

she lost.

This heart-stealing phantom thief not only played with her, but also - Koizumi Anko would not admit that she was already somewhat attracted to Kuroba Kaito.

Then, after meeting Kuroba Kaito, she met Nishimiya Yuzuki who was not affected by her beauty at all.

Two abnormal humans appeared in the same class. Out of curiosity, Koizumi Anko conducted a divination on Nishimiya Yuehu - but the result was a failure, even Lucifer could not see clearly.

There are too many threads wrapped around Nishimiya Yuenan, as if she is not divining one person, but a large group of living individuals. Among the fragments of pictures she saw through magic, there were even pictures of some strange animals and chaotic codes.

Koizumi Hongzi almost thought that the red magic she practiced had failed.

However, it is normal to divine other people. Even if she divines Osamu Dazai, a man whose fate is equally complicated and dangerous, she can see more than Nishimiya Yuzuru.

Koizumi Hongzi has always been a person who has more desire to challenge after failure. She immediately returned home and made more preparations for divination. As the only descendant of red magic, she can definitely complete the divination.

Just when she was about to do the divination...an uninvited guest came.

Koizumi Hongzi didn't even know how he came here, she just felt that the sick-looking man in front of her was extremely dangerous. He wore heavy clothes in the summer, held up a black umbrella, and put a furry snow hat on his head. Under the black bangs were some tired and blurred purple eyes, like a ghost walking on a snowy night: "Miss Koizumi, I have long admired you. "Yes."

"Can I ask you for a divination?"

"Don't worry, your butler is fine. I just let him sleep."

Koizumi Hongzi was silent.

She had a hunch that there would be no results if she resisted.

"What do you want me to do?"

Koizumi Hongzi thought to herself. At worst, she could put a curse on this man during the divination and curse him to death.

I saw this furry man pointing at the grass in the corner: "I want to divine it."

Looking along the line of sight, Koizumi Hongzi's eyesight went dark.

A white snake as thick as a small bucket!

It is entrenched on the grass of his home, next to the housekeeper who has lost his identity. That's right, if she suddenly saw such a big white snake swimming toward her, she would definitely be frightened.

White Snake even yawned. Revealing a cavity of fine teeth.

Koizumi Anko: "What is divination?"

"Divination on this white snake."

Fyodor knelt down and waved, very gentle and friendly.

"Xiaobai, come here." It

was also very strange.

The white snake moved its huge body and swam over. In the past two years, it has been fed by Fyodor and has grown in size, reaching a length of seven meters which is extremely difficult to achieve in nature. It is actually quite difficult to live in a crowded place with this kind of body shape, but Fyodor persists in carrying it.

It doesn't care anyway, and spends most of its time sleeping in the sun.

Due to the pressure of life, Koizumi Hongzi began to divine the white snake.

After getting a scale, she closed her eyes, and the crystal ball in front of her floated slightly without any external force, looking mysterious and weird. In the crystal ball, scattered pictures began to appear -

Koizumi Hongzi suddenly opened her eyes.

"It -" She couldn't believe what she saw, "I saw a human figure."

Although it was a divination of a snake, the picture she saw was the shadow of a human being.

This shouldn't be the case.

"That's it." Fyodor's expression was already clear, "Thank you very much for your help."

Over the past two years, he has long suspected that there is a human soul living in the snake. This would also explain why a snake has human intelligence and can write with the tip of its tail. He even has a medium-sized superpower.

"Wait, let me see again." Koizumi Hongzi still couldn't believe it.

"Dazai-kun, I really feel that prophecies and divination cannot be trusted." Another voice floated from afar.

Koizumi Hongzi suddenly felt a little frustrated: Her family had clearly prepared so many traps, why did these people still come whenever they wanted?

The two people who came were also very calm, each holding an umbrella. One of them was even more high-profile, just like the Kaitou Kidd she hated, wearing bright white clothes.

"If it's a divination, I can also perform one." Nishimiya Tsurukage said with a resentment that didn't wake him up, and his voice was full of anger.

And Osamu Dazai snorted: "Okay, you come." Even if he was in a good mood in the morning, he was tired of being forced and nagged by Nishimiya Tsurukage all the way.

So Nishimiya Tsurukage pointed at Fyodor and White Snake on one side and said, "Look at this person, he seems to be very close to Snake." "

Actually, I haven't fed it for three months!"

Dazai rule:……?

Fyodor: ...

"Fyodor-kun, is it true?"

Today's day is over!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 680 167
Author: month by month Alternate Title: 离奇打工人 Summary: The character configuration of Party B Yunhe: the strongest value + a healthy and durable body...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
16.9K 288 108
Author: a Handful of silver millet/一捧银粟 Category: Danmei Fanfiction Status: 108 Chapter (Complete) Introduction Haneda Ren's luck has not been very...
8.2K 284 48
Alternative Title: 圣父系工具人 Author: Dongyuegui Summary: As a tool NPC, Eiji Hiiragi's mission is to do his best to help the "main characters" in the wo...