Actionable

By LiChiTi09

Love comes in different ways. More

Extraction
Intruders
Crime
Night
Soft
Extraction to home
My job
The first peace of quiet
End
Actionable
DC
Night love
Everything in my life
Life has changed
Wedding
A night to ourselves
We thought it would be normal
Langley's meeting
Suite
Danger
The Tip
Home at last
Disaster
Group
Robert Flag
The in between.
Kill Robert Flag
Home at last
Dinner
An end of an era
Black ops unit
Victor Krasi
Extraction complete
My mission is complete
Complete chapter

Jacob's death

8 1 0
By LiChiTi09

DC

Jacob's pov

"UNCLE JACOB!" I smiled and looked at Kayla. I can't do this... I have to but I can't.... "Hi, honey. Listen, your dad is going to be home soon.....Just.... trust me." "Okay, love you, Uncle Jacob." "Love you, Kay Kay." I said hanging the phone up. Now I need to end this at their house.....

"JACOB!" A man said. I looked up and saw Jasper with that girl by his side. "Come on with it. I finish my jobs. I kill you and I save her." He said motioning to the women he was sent to protect. "This is your death......" I said. He pulled his gun out and shot at me, but I returned the gunfire.  Gunfire sounded throughout the building, the two girls caught in the crossfire. 

Jasper's pov

I hit two to the temple, which allowed me to kill Jacob. 

Two days later

"You are finally freed, Special Agent Williams." I was finally earning my rank and now I was off duty from being a soldier. I was now a special agent.... and I was safe with my daughter. But I wanted something, to tell her something. I came to Rose's door and knocked on it. "Rose!" Kayla said hugging Rose. "Hey Kay Kay.... Rose... I- baby, will you give Rose and I a minute?" "Yes, go to my room, Kayla. It's the second door on the right." She said. "Want a drink?" I shook my head. "How are you feeling?" I asked. "I feel safe.....I don't know what I would do if you were safe, Rose..... it worries me if you weren't....." "I haven't heard anything so I'm fine." She said. I grabbed her hand and rubbed it softly. "Oh what the hell?" I said, pulling her closer and kissing her tenderly. "You are so beautiful." I murmured against her lips. "Does Kayla know?" "I didn't tell her what happened that night at the bunker....." I said. She nodded. "Jacob is dead..... and I want things to calm down..... so- Rose, I got you a job in Analytics, at the White house. I want you to be with me and I want Kayla to feel that- safety..... And I want us together..." "You know what you are asking me right?" I looked down at her. "God, you are a killer, yet so clueless..... you literally asked me if I wanted to be Kayla's mom." "That wasn't- my intention-" Rose closed it with a kiss. "She's a sweet girl. I'm not sure if I'm ready to be a mom yet, but I want to- learn and see her world." I smiled. "So much has happened. You called me..... I saved you.... Why can't peace be instilled?" I asked. She laughed. "You are a special agent, now in a semi relationship with a news reporter, your life will never be the same." I laughed and looked at Kayla coming back down. "Kay Kay, I want to- tell you something." I said.... She looked at me, with her stuffed animal bunny, Bun Bun. "Rose, is going to be with us for a while.... okay?" "You mean like, she's your girlfriend?" "No she's, it's complicated but she will be with us but- how do you know about relationships?" "Aunt Viv." I sighed. God damn it, Vivian.... my damn sister told my 9 year old daughter about relationships....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 106K 36
Read to find out. ❤️
163 39 19
Amor De Familia.