HE WANT TO MAKE IT ALRIGHT...

By Writers_079

My father who tries to correct some mistakes:~ on its basis He want to make it alright [my strict+ cold appa]... More

Cast and information
Part~ 1
Part:~2
Part:~3
Part:~ 4
Part:~5
Part:~6
Part:~7
Part:~8
Part:~9
Part:~10
Part:~11
Part:~12
Part:~13
Part:~14
Part:~15
Part:16
Part:~17
Part:~18
Part:~19
Part:~20
Part:~21
Part:~22
Part:~23
Part:~24
Part:~25
Part:~26
Part:~27
Part:~28
Part:~29
Part:~30
Part:~31
Part:~32
Part:~33
Part:~34
Part:~35
Part:~36
Part:~37
Part:~38
Part:~39
Part:~40
Part:~42
Part:~43
Part:~44
Part:~45
Part:~46
Part:~47
Part:~48
Part:~49
Part:~50
Part:~51
Part:~52
Part:~53
Part:~54
Part:~55
Part:~56

Part:~41

652 36 29
By Writers_079

[I don't know why no one loves me. Do I have so many flaws? I recognize that I make mistakes, whether deliberately or unknowingly, but when I acknowledge them and seek to correct them, no one listens whole matter or the listeners become upset or angrily disappointed. So, am I really that nasty to the individuals I consider mine?]

~[IN THE HALLROOM AT JK'S HOUSE]~

"Woojin, I told you to stand up and go away before I punish you harshly, knowingly or unknowingly." This time, Jungkook said it in a lighter voice and very calmly.

"I confessed the truth; don't stay angry with me for long; if you want, you can punish me; I deserve it." This time, Woojin also said it a little more adamantly, but with the confidence of regret.

Looking with concern at the knees of the 17-year-old boy, JK shows generosity towards the minor boy, who is trapped in terrible fear and stubbornness. He speaks in a calm voice in a manner to resolve the matter so that the boy can find comfort.

"Woojin, it is enough for me that you honestly admitted your mistake and confessed to me. Let us talk peacefully about the thinking behind the video, which was wrong."

"No, sir, you are disappointed with me; I have disappointed you, so you punish me like your son, but don't be angry like this." Woojin reiterated again not to be angry with him in the same manner. This is making Jk a little serious, wondering if something else has happened due to which he is angry with himself.

"Woojin, please stand up!" Jk said in a requesting tone.

Woojin shook his head in the negative and said softly, "Not unless you somehow vent your anger and forgive me."

This was the last limit of JK's tolerance. He angrily says it in a loud voice while scolding him lightly. "Now stand up from that posture; enough is enough; otherwise, I will really beat you hard, and I don't think you will be able to bear that beating in your already injured condition, so stand up, you little boy."

Today, Woojin is even more stubborn than his daughter because she agrees when JK shouts at her, but this guy does not agree, so maybe he really wants to be beaten and scolded by Jungkook.

Taking his silence as a no, JK angrily speaks in a ragged voice while shouting. "Enough, now stand up, you stubborn boy."

Jk doesn't know why Woojin is crying after hearing his scolding, and when he yells at him, he starts crying uncontrollably, as if he doesn't like something or is angry with that thing.

Seeing the crying face of this innocent-hearted child, Jungkook moves closer to him and gently extends his hand to help him, as he can feel the pain in her trembling knees.

He cries sadly and looks at the palm of Jungkook's hand, from which he had just been slapped and punished with this manly hand.

Jk said calmly in a sweet voice, "Stand up, child!" He extended his other hand towards his daughter for help and said to her in a soft voice, "You too stand up; enough of the punishment.

Both of them, out of fear, hold Jk's hand and stand straight on their feet, keeping their weight on his body.

Jk gently takes them to the couch, makes them sit, and then goes to the kitchen, takes out a bottle from the fridge, and gives a glass of water to both the children, who are crying loudly with all their hearts.

"Calm down, kids! What happened, huh? Take a deep breath and control your crying, hmm? Then we will all talk peacefully while observing and considering both aspects, and both of you will become conscious and fully aware, explaining right and wrong through me." JK said calmly, but Woojin immediately moved away from his place, hugged him, and cried even harder instead of stopping crying. 

Jk said in a concentrated tone while caressing Woojin's hair to calm him down in worry, "What happened? Are you feeling pain? Hmm? Please don't cry like this, dear."

Woojin cries even louder and mumbles something while surprising Yn's appa, which he cannot hear clearly because his voice is low and trembling.

JK said to him in an attempt to calm him down. "Calm down, stop crying, and tell me later because I can't hear your voice properly. What happened? Has something happened?"

"You hate me because of that? Nobody loves me--" To the confusion of the people present in the room, Woojin cried loudly, hugged Jk tightly, and said it in a sobbing voice. "No one! Am I that bad?"

Jk is totally shocked to hear this because Woojin has been an excited child since childhood and never thinks negative things, so speaking like this did not make Yn's father feel good to hear and feel.

When Jk caressed his hair and brought his palm to his head to calm him down, he was surprised to find that he was burning with fever.

"Calm down; why are you saying this? hmmm? I don't hate you; why are you thinking like this?" Jk said worriedly while giving a proper hug, and then his eyes went to his daughter, who was crying silently. It was difficult for him to handle one crying, but now the other one is too. He still called her closer with a gesture and hugged her to calm her down.

After some time, he manages to calm both of them down with great struggle. Both of them are young teenagers, but they are crying like 6- or 7-year-old children, which forces JK to think that this pure bone of the soul is definitely hurt by something.

"Why did you think I hated my son? I don't call you son without any reason, but I believe that I love you as much as my two children; that's why I call you son." JK told him in a calm voice with angry eyes because he was really disappointed in him for saying that.

"No, no one understands and loves me. Just punish me; I will go away and will never show my face," Woojin said in a sobbing voice while crying lightly.

"Why are you saying this because I punished you? Is it still hurting?" JK asked in a calm voice, a little disappointed.

He is quiet, as if something is bothering him. "Tell me quickly; we have to talk about another topic later, right?" JK spoke calmly while taking care of both of their problems.

He gets up, hugs him, and says, "Yes, you hate me. You beat me. My hyung is also like this. I want Mamma and Appa. I want to go with them. Why did they leave me like this?" He made his complaint to JK while crying.

JK is hella sad because this kid is thinking like this about him because he gave him a light punishment but is also excited, worried, and concerned to know why he is speaking so negatively and complaining to his brother.

JK hugged him tightly while patting his back to calm him down. "Hey, why are you speaking like a crazy boy? It's not like that at all. Look, you little children, you should not think like this, especially not when the elders have punished you for your mistake."

Jungkook calmed him down and started scolding him lovingly. "You are saying this because I have punished you for your mistake, so I hate you, right? Well, according to this, I hate Yn more than anyone else in the world because I punish her."

He kept his voice a little soft yet sad, but scolded sweetly with a little anger. "Tell me, this is how it happened because I punish Yn every couple of days because her actions are such that she can bear the punishment. Why do you all, younger children, think that if your elders scold or punish you for some common mistake, then they no longer love you and hate you?"

Both of them are silent after hearing JK's sweet scolding.

Then JK lightly twisted Woojin's ear and started scolding again. "Yes, tell me! You foolish boy, what is that thing that bothers you?"

Woojin said in a low voice, "I did all this for my hyung because he was unwell, and Yn started all this, so to save myself, I lied and accused her. But when I confessed my school mistake to my hyung, he slapped me and angrily told me to get out of here, and before I could confess everything, he sent me out of the patient room of the hospital without listening to anything." He added while crying and shutting his voice, "Hyung, and you too hate me!"

"I am telling you, Woojin! If you say again that I hate you, I will give you a good beating. Calm down. Let's understand the matter calmly." Jk scolded him a little for his stubbornness. "Who knows, he may already be in a bad mood due to poor health, and he may be more upset after hearing this from you. But why did you do this now? Did you use so many tricks to hide this?"

"I did not want my hyung to know about this from anyone else, so I thought that I should tell him all the wrongdoings that I had done and confess to him. It is indeed better to confess myself than to find out through someone else." Playing with his pain, Woojin said while holding back a drop of tears.

Jk inadvertently glances at the phone in Woojin's pocket, whose light is on. "Woojin, someone is calling you; is your mobile in silent mode?"

Woojin looks at JK in confusion and says, "Huh?"

"Take the phone out of your pocket and see if someone is calling." Jk calmly reiterated his point.

Following Jk's words, Woojin took out his phone and saw that his brother had about 30+ missed calls, and before he could call back, his brother immediately called Woojin again without missing a second.

[ON CALL]

Woojin brother:~ "Where are you, idiot? You don't understand when a call comes, so you have to attend? I told you to go straight home. Where are you? Mr. secretly told me that you are not at home."

Woojin's brother started scolding angrily without listening to him because he was worried about his younger brother when he couldn't find him and couldn't connect.

WB:~ "Will you say something now? I am in the hospital; don't bother me like this. Sorry, my little boy, for getting angry at you."

Woojin's brother said softly in a worried voice, but Woojin was just crying silently without saying anything, so JK gestured lovingly as if he were talking to him.

Woojin:~ "H--hello," Woojin said calmly while normalizing his voice and hiding the tears.

WB:~ In a little angry voice but said worriedly, "Oyyy little trouble maker, what happened? Are you crying? See what happened? Tell your brother! I said sorry to you, and it was your fault. Why did you do all that?"

WB:~ Woojin said in a little irritated and angry voice. "You go home, wherever you are, and return home immediately; it's okay if you are angry and don't want to talk."

He was angry with his brother and also sad; he could not control his emotions and started crying.

Jk:~ Hearing this, JK speaks in a gentle voice. "Hello, Mr. Jung, I hope you are better now. He is just a little sad, plus he got a little punishment from me, so he is not talking, so don't worry if he is safe at my house."

Mr. Jung: "Oh, thank God, Mr. Jeon! This boy never listens to anyone. Sorry for his trouble now by accusing your daughter at school and even now at home." He said it with a sigh of relief because they both know each other well and have professional trust in JK.

Jk:~ "No problem; you get well, get fit and fine, and get discharged from the hospital; Woojin will stay here; I will take care of everything." Jk said it in a professional manner, which shocked Woojin.

Mr. Jung: "You have known him since childhood; he will bother you, and he is stubborn in obeying everything."

Jk:~ "That's fine!"

The two of them talked for a while, and when Mr. Jung's concern for his brother subsided, he calmly hung up the phone and agreed to let his younger brother stay at Jk's house for a few days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~☞♡☜~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~꒰˖⁠♡ To be continued...... ♡⁠˖⁠꒱~

How was the chapter? Let me know in the comment section. I hope you will stay connected with my story until the next chapter or upcoming chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4.1K 54
Highest Rankings 📍#1 in fanfiction 📍#1 in bts 📍#1 in jimin 📍#1 in namjoon 📍#1 in hit 📍#1 in stern 📍#1 in rules 📍#1 in boyfriend 📍#2 in bol...
43.4K 1.1K 31
This is a story about two mafia brothers jungkook and taehyung who are loving but strict when needed and Their mischievous sister y/n... Their parent...
257K 11.4K 85
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 ❤️ 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 😁
52.6K 2.7K 28
𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 { 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐮𝐤 & 𝐕𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 } 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧...