Avoiding This Fucking Childho...

By Potatoewolfie

Dying by choking on a chicken bone. Our protagonist finds herself in a new world as an 5-year-old orphaned. O... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Character Cast
Chapter 40
Special Chapter
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Afternotes

FINALE

838 26 3
By Potatoewolfie

Mwah.

A gentle kiss on the cheek. Airis chuckles as she turns her head to see Rajik looking at her with love-stricken eyes. "What are you thinking about right before our wedding?"

"Just… reminiscing."

Although the memories had faded, she still remembers an inkling of them. Would the 15-year-old self believe it when she would tell her that she was going to die, reincarnate, deal with some part of the A/B/O genre, assistant genre, the yandere genre and then be kidnapped and afterwards, get married?

She would call 999 and send her straight to the hospital.

Unbelievable, wasn't it? Especially in a world like this. With… Wolves and Vampires. Though, she hasn't seen many of them, only to find out they aren't actually as common, and they're usually pretty elusive and stay to their own things, except for the few occasional territory wars.

Technically, you could think of them as Yakuza clans.

And get this!

Apparently, "mates" are super rare.

It seems like the moon goddess of this world completely cut down on them, huh?

So Nicky and Sam? They were a rare pairing.

Airis smiles, she could still remember the day she first met her two parents, Estorea and Nareik. The fact that Nareik dyed his hair to a brown colour just to not frighten her was hilarious and a bit confusing if you think about it, what kid would be scared of someone's strangely brightly blue hair? Anyways, he then gets pestered by Estorea to dye it back, supposedly, she missed his soft blue hair.

…it was a strange colour, if defined by the fact that his actual hair colour is actually blue. And not brown, black, red or blonde in this world.

Fascinating, perhaps he's special in some way?

Airis tilts her head, facing the mirror, in her baby purple coloured A-line wedding dress, not donning her veil yet. Yep, she didn't want to wear a white dress and Raik happily complied, matching with a baby purple coloured suit.

Airis picks a strand of her hair, "I never knew I could look this good…" She mutters, staring at herself in the mirror.

Really didn't look like her at all.

"Really?" Rajik questions, his eyes widening in surprise. "I think you look amazing all the time. Especially when you just woken up! I love your messy hair, half-opened eyes and the drool impr-"

Airis in a state of fluster, covering his mouth. "Not now!"

Rajik chuckles, gently taking her wrist in one hand and kissing the palm of her hand. "I will love you no matter what you look like."

Airis flushes red, extremely red. She snatches back her hand, not knowing what to do with it. "Ah-" She averts her eyes, "I-I gotta go get ready!" With that, she rushes out of the dressing room.

Rajik shakes his head, chuckling, "Get ready outside?"

Out of nowhere, she suddenly bumps into her friends. And they all saw her red face, and gave her a helpless look.

"You've been dating each other for so long and you still get shy hearing declarations of love like that?" Diana says, crossing her arms, the corner of her mouth twitching as she resists the urge to burst into laughter.

"It hits differently, okay! Especially on your wedding day." Airis complains.

"It's okay, don't be nervous… just think of it like going out on an exquisite date!" Nicky takes her hands into hers, and smiles brightly. She was the first one to get married.

Alice rolls her eyes, "You'll be fine! I just know it. Like what Nicky said, just treat it as a real fancy, once in a lifetime date!"

Madeline looks at either of them, a bag of potato chips in hand. "You guys are not helping." She reaches into the bag of chips and pulls out a potato chip, crunching on it. And looks at Airis straight into the eye, "Be nervous, get angsty. That's normal." She pauses, smiles and adds, "Don't trip over your feet."

"..."

A tall shadow stood behind Madeline, effectively grabbing the bag of potato chips out of her hand. "Honey, what did I tell you about not eating chips for today? You're going to dirty your bridesmaid dress that Alice so painstakingly designed for you."

It was Andras. Scolding Madeline as usual, as Madeline looks like a deflated chipmunk.

Andras glances over, a look of apology on his face, "I'm so sorry. I told her just for one day to not eat chips on such an important occasion and she goes and does it!"

Airis shakes her head, almost laughing, "It's okay. Don't worry about it."

Andras nods and lets out a sigh, before showing a stern look to Madeline. "I'm taking this away, you can have it back tomorrow. Okay?"

Madeline didn't respond and only frowned.

Showing a helpless look, Andras tried to pacify her, "How about I buy that limited edition flavour brand?"

Madeline immediately perks up. Eagerly nodding her head.

"..." Andras just sighed again, what is he going to do with this girl?

"Alright, I'll have to go and check on and ensure the food quality. Be good." He pats her head and walks away.

"Madeline, blink twice if you need help." Alice says.

Madeline blinked her eyes at a crazy speed.

They all burst out into laughter.
______

"Mom!" Airis calls out brightly, hurriedly rushing into Estorea's arms.

"How are you feeling?" Estorea catches her and smiles softly.

"Slightly nervous, but that's totally normal." Airis answers.

"Honey! You shouldn't be walking around everywhere in your wedding dress!" Nareik pops up from behind, his eyes furrowing as he fusses over Airis's dress and hair.

Airis laughs, "It's my wedding! And besides, I don't think I messed up anything besides my hair being slightly ruffled." She says, tugging a loose strand behind her ear.

Estorea rolls her eyes, placing a hand on Nareik's shoulder and pulling him back. "Oh, just let her go free. You completely confined me in the dressing room and wouldn't let me out until the wedding ceremony."

Nareik looks at her with tearful eyes, "But you looked too beautiful! I couldn't let anyone see you before the wedding. What if you seduced them and then they ran off with you?"

Estorea and Airis stare at him with deadpanned faces. Before Estorea wipes away his tears and grins, "Dear, save those fake tears for a business negotiation."

His tears dries up instantly and he pouts. "You don't fall for it anymore."

Estorea raises an eyebrow, "How long do we think we've been married for?"

Nareik sighs, "Okayyyy…." He takes a quick look at his wrist watch and widens his eyes, "Oh! We gotta get back to the venue!" Looking up, he urges Airis, "You should head back. It's going to start soon and I'm pretty sure your soon-to-be husband is freaking out!"

Airis, also having a look of panic on her face, remembering Rajik's disposition, nods and lifts up her gown to scamper back.

Estorea and Nareik stare at Airis's back and smile at each other. "Well, at least their journey wasn't as bad as ours. Wasn't it, dear Kieran?" Estorea teased.

Nareik frowns, "Don't remind me of that time. If you want to die, we will die together." He grasps her hand tightly in his.

Estorea shakes her head helplessly. "I'm sure we will die of old age in this life."

Nareik tightens his hold on hers, Estorea turns her head to glance at his expression.

She sighs.

She tugged on his hand, "Come on, let's go."

"Don't worry, I won't leave you so soon in this life."

______

As soon as Airis bursts through the doors of the dressing room, she gets tackled by Rajik with teary eyes, looking up at her.

"I thought you got kidnapped!" Rajik sniffs. Airis soothingly rubs his head, "Silly, where would I go on my wedding day? And the security here is really tight. I doubt someone would be able to sneak in and kidnap me."

Rajik buries his face into her chest. "But still-!"

"Come on, come on, stop crying." Airis gently lifts up his face and wipes away his tears with her finger. "You'll ruin the waterproof make-up." She jokes.

Rjaik stops crying and wipes his eyes. Holding her hand, "It's almost time… I got the prettiest ring for you and your favourite coloured gem."

Airis leans her head against his shoulder, "Is that so? I can't wait to see it. You did keep it a secret from me after all."

Rajik grins excitedly, "The two rings are also designed to fit together. So if we take it off, we can turn them into a nice small display."

Airis nods, "Really? That's so cool! I'm excited now."

As they were about to continue the conversation, they heard knocks on the door.

"Lovebirds! Are you done smooching out in there? It's time for the wedding! I'm coming in!" A familiar voice sounds.

The door pushed open to reveal disgruntled Calvin.

He immediately makes a beeline for Rajik and pulls him away. "How can you be late to our own wedding ceremony! Seriously?"

Rajik almost tears up once again, being seperated forcefully from Airis.

Airis waves at him, an exasperated expression on her face. She nods at Yang, holding a bouquet in his hands. And Sam crossing his arms, he stares at her and gives a smirk, "Good luck."

Airis rolls her eyes, and gives a smirk back. "Thanks. You better start heading back."

Sam rubs the back of his neck and sighs. "Yea, yea, I will." He turns around to gesture to Yang to follow him.

Soon after, the four girls come by, "Airis! We're here to lead you there." Diana calls out, thrilled.

Alice pops a bubblegum in her mouth as she walks over to Airis, her heels clacking against the wall. She wraps her arms around Airis and mutters into her ears, "Congratulations."

She lets go and gives a small encouraging smile.

Diana was the next person to give Airis a big fat hug. "You got this!"

Nicky shyly gives her a small but tight hug, "You can do it…!"

Madeline simply gives an encouraging nod. And a small fist pump.

Airis grins from ear to ear. "Yea I got this!"

⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣

┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆

┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

┆彡

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

Petals fluttering in the air.

Her steps, light as a feather.

A joy in every step.

A purple veil covering her most heartfelt expressions.

As she walks down the line, countless eyes on her, yet she focuses on only one pair of eyes.

The one she first met.

The one she became friends with first in this world.

And, the one to be by her side.

Love bursting intensely from his eyes.

As he reaches out his hand, for hers to hold.

And they reach the altar.

Smiling so brightly, tears gathered at the corner of their eyes.

“Do you, Rajik, take Airis to be your wife, to cherish in friendship and love today, tomorrow, and for as long as the two of you live, to trust and honour her, to love her faithfully, through the best and the worst, whatever may come, and if you should ever doubt, to remember your love for each other and the reason why you came together with her this day?”

[I do. For my life is forever entangled with yours from this day on. My dreams are your dreams, and I'll build it all around you.]

“Do you, Airis, take Rajik to be your husband, to cherish in friendship and love today, tomorrow and for as long as the two of you live, to trust and honour him, to love him faithfully, through the best and the worst, whatever may come, and if you should ever doubt, to remember your love for each other and the reason why you came together with him this day?”

[I do. For you are my every dream come true, and I can't wait for the reality we get to build together.]

“Then, I pronounce you husband and wife, partners in life, and soulmates for eternity.”

Placing his lips on hers, he kisses her gently, full of love.

And she returns the endeavour.

"Thank you for being my wife." He whispers against her lips.

Her lips raised, "Thank you for being my husband."

THE END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 770 23
Reina Cedenio lived a miserable life in the past. She died and found herself inside the world of 'Twist of Fate'. It was her late best friend's favor...
3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
6K 115 16
Ever since the North Union announced themselves as full-fledged allies of the sirens, the very alien race that once tortured them and the entirety of...
285K 12.4K 54
❝If you're reading this, then that means I'm dead❞ Delilah Reverdin, a normal girl, was reincarnated as Clara Skotadi, the ultimate rival slash villa...