RADHA-MADHAVAM :- The Re-birt...

By SwathiKrishna331

"मुझे नही पता कि आप मेरे लिए परिचित क्यू महसूस करते है" Madhav thought _________✿___________ There is a... More

Prologue♡⑅
Ram Madhav Malhotra
Sree Radha Oberoi
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
~Epilogue~
~Epilogue-II~
~Epilogue-III~

Chapter-25

149 6 0
By SwathiKrishna331

⟵๑๑→∆ ⟵๑๑→

Madhav chuckled and pulled her closer then wrapped his arm around her waist.

The couple sat down on the bank of the pond,gazing its beauty.

"Madhav! When will I meet your mother?"
Radha asked while her eyes were admiringly gazing the nature.

"Soon.
I will take you to my house one day.
As you know the troubles running behind me,it's not easy to take you there very sooner.

She informed me she want to meet you,many times.
Once before bringing her to Mahal for talking about marriage case,I will let you meet her"
Madhav answered.

A wide smile plastered on Radha's lips as Madhav mentioned about their marriage.

"There will be a discussion on topic of our marriage?"
Radha asked with doe eyes.

"Then should I take you with me without discussion and rituals?"
Madhav asked without looking at her.

She glared her nostrils up and turned her head away showing him she is angry.

Madhav laughed and within a second lift her up and placed over his lap, making her movements stop and eyes go wide.

He fixed her comfortably over his lap and hugged her from behind,then placed his chin over her shoulder.

She felt ticklish when his breath brushed against her skin.

"Am I a feather or anything else to lift up like this?"
Radha's question made Madhav chuckle.

"You're lighter than a feather, Rajkumari.
I wonder what even you eat!"

Radha rolled her eyes and slapped his arm little harshly.

Madhav laughed and grabbed her palm,then said.

"You've got habit of slapping me.
Is that much enjoying for you?"

"Yes.
You're my punching pillow,strong warrior"

Radha crossed her arms as she completed her sentence.

"Acha!"
His short and calm reply quickly twisted her stomach really badly,that too when his stare over her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Madhav nodded and lowered his head with respect.

Bhadra, Makyeera, Agasthya,Madhav and Radha are gathered in the discussion hall of the mahal for talking about the proposal of Radha-Madhav's marriage.

"Why are you standing there like a pillar? Come here"
Agasthya spoke looking at his lovely sister who is standing like a statued pillar near a pillar with crossed arms and mindlessly looking at her family discussing.

"Haa?"
Radha's voice made her parents chuckle finding her like a lost puppy wandering around in her mind.

Her gaze fell on Madhav who is also looking at her with a little smile.

Her eyelashes forced down,stomach giggled,cheeks got painted with tint red,lips st-

Acha acha!!!
Now Stop...
Remember! This is Prakriti!

Radha raised her brows twice at Madhav who pressed his lips together to not leave the respect for the king by laughing at his daughter who is acting not less than a monkey.

Madhav can't do anything or react,just smile as he is infront of the king and Yuvraj.

Radha thinned her brows then again raised it a couple of time ,not knowing her parents and brother are watching.

Well,she care less of it so what's the problem.

"I meant this"
There comes the voice of Agasthya who is pointing at his sister and looking at Madhav.

"Are you ready to accept this property of Vaasantha?"
He asked and the royal couple laughed changing their gaze from their son to daughter.

Madhav chuckled and nodded.

"What a fareless fellows!"
Saying that with widened nose and thinned brows Radha walked towards the group of people who are sitting on the royal sofa.

Radha pushed her brother with her shoulder making him jolt to a side,for making space for her.

"Hatiye, elephant"

(Move)

She muttered with a plain face and sat beside her brother who was ready to kiss the floor by his dearest sister's act.

Agasthya looked at her with big eyes and he gulped,then again turned his head towards Madhav who badly want to laugh seeing the interaction and actions of this royal family.

One can never say this family rules a wide country,while seeing the interaction and way of chatting between them.

Bhadra and Makyeera are settled on the great royal cushion which is arranged as the topest.

"Ok ok....
Now...
My dear Madhav!
Im terribly advising you to practice any kind of self defence before saying yes to this marriage."

The moment Agasthya completed, Radha threw a pillow right at his head and said
"Shut up"

Madhav chuckled and looked at her who is showing her all anger through eyes.

Agasthya laughed and wrapped his arm around Radha's shoulder and kissed her head.

"I was joking.
This is our treasure which we can give you with full heart"
He said and a smile of love fell over everyone's lips.

"Madhav!
As we think wisely there is no way we could deny this idea of marriage.

Finding a man like you is not easy now. And when my daughter herself chose and accepted it we shouldn't think much about it.

We're giving no care to your current position of a soldier,I know you are well determined to reach your goal and you will light up your future.

One thing I only have to say is please take good care of my daughter.
Never let her suffer from emotional pain.
I know you will never let it happen,but still as a father I have concern on my princess.

Radha is wise and understanding,she could adjust with anything if she is happy with you.

She can love you to the fullest like no one will do.

We will never let you two suffer from any kind of lacking as we're letting you to live here"

Bhadra said and Radha's eyes filled with tears with the thought she will have to leave her parents soon.

Madhav was smiling and nodding time to time.

At the last part, Madhav lowered his head and blinked twice thinking what he should do.

But still he nodded.

"Say something mister.
We're not going to eat you.
It's a very bad thing that you still keep formality when you're here for many years"

。◕。➜✧。◕。➜

Happy Vijayadashmi ♥️✨🕉️

Do vote and comment everyone ♥️✨

जय राधामाधवम🦚🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 1.8K 21
"Marry me" he said. she was hell shocked by his confession because no one will expect this from a complete stranger or she was thinking she heard so...
298K 13.2K 39
_COMPLETED_ #1 in HATE Series Cover credit :- @Khizra_creationz **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF...
123K 4.8K 53
First known as destined to be.... __ "Look into my eyes and say the same thing Priya, say that you don't love me anymore" he said clutching my should...
95.7K 2.7K 26
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...