Dareya - Kismat Ka Khel 2- Da...

Von magical_wisher

In place of Abhijeet, Daya went on dangerous mission but he lost his life in the mission... While all believe... Mehr

Teaser of Season 2
Chere pe Chera
Kaun ho tum
Daya v/s Raghu
Raghu Devil or Good
Raghu-Abhi Friendship
Ye tune kya kiya
Bepannah
Raghu the saviour
Pyaar Hain Tumse..
Kabhi na Sukoon Aaya
Khel
Raghu weds Ansha
Sahib vs Abhijeet
Daya's Epiphany
Daya -Abhi friends forever?
Fanna
Dosti Pyaar Forever
Teaser

Ansha

248 24 25
Von magical_wisher

Chapter 7:

Raghu, Abhi,Sachin along with Bala returned Haveli. Shreya -Tarika were outside waiting for them eagerly.

Seeing the injuries and wounds everyone around got worried and tensed

Tarika:(ran towards Abhi)Abhijeet ye sab kaise hua?Tum(glances at sachin)sab theek ho?

Abhi;(glancing at Raghu hold her hands)hum theek hain.

Raghu was still lost in thoughts when Bala who was now sobber from his drinking mode leaned towards him wishpering as others had tensed confused expression and were talking to eachother while Shreya was standing at a distance staring at Raghu.

Bala:Bhavu,(Raghu looked at him)terko bolne ka mangta warna tu aise hi bhatakta rahega re aur kaise bhi inko idhur se bhejhna mangta.

Raghu took a deep sigh glaring at Bala while Tarika wishpered sometime to Abhi and Sachin by which they were confused.

Tarika:Sahib ke bhen aayi hain aur..

Abhi:(interputing her)Kaun?

Sachin;Aur kaun aaya hain?

Tarika looks at both of them then at shreya again at Abhi.

Tarika:(looks at Abhi)Ansha..

Sachin:(confused)Abh ye Ansha kaun hain?

Tarika:Pata nahi lekin jab se aayi hain tab se Raghu..Raghu ki rat lagayi hain..

Abhi:Raghu kyu?

Tarika:(rolling her eyes)Ye bhi pata nahi par jab se ye log aaye hain yaha ka mahual badla badla hain aur Daji ki to seti veeti gum hain.

Sachin;(giggles)Raghu ki bhasha bolne lage..

Tarika:Sachin..(looks around)Mera matlabh Sachit..

Abhi thinks something as he glances at Raghu looking at shreya while Bala took few back steps glancing at Raghu-Shreya.

Tarika-Sachin follow Abhi glances and end up looking at Raghu as he slowly  walk towards shreya who staring back at him.

Raghu:(few steps from shreya)Apun ko tere se kuch bolna mangta.

Shreya:(confused as she looks around and stiff voice)Boliye...

Raghu:wo(scarching his head looks around)Daji kaha hain?

Shreya:(sighing)Andar hain, bula du?

Raghu:Nai re..(bites his lips)Suna wo apun jo aaj subha horela wo...

Raghuuuuuuuuuuuu

Raghu was interputed as he gets stunned while all look at the entrance of Haveli where they find a girl in yellow-pink chudiar and a long plate with round earrings smiling looking at Raghu. He  was shocked and suprised and shocked to witnesses the girl infront of her as he quickly glances at Bala then again at shreya who was looking at the girl.

She quickly comes running towards him and hugs tightly while Raghu stood at his place with shocked expressions without hugging back and clenching his hand into fist.

Everyone around were shocked looking at scene while shreya feels dejected-  hurt seeing the scene infront of her. She taking a sigh looks at Raghu-Ansha while  Abhijeet who was shocked shifted his glances from shreya to Raghu then at the girl who was hugging Raghu.

Sachin-Tarika were shocked as they exchange glance then looks af Bala who holding his head and bitting his lips looking at the scene infront of him.

Bala:(thinking)Der hogayi re Bhavu, abh kya hona mangta...

Raghu was not able to think about anything while he also sees Kabir on specs was smirking standing at a distance along with Daji back of him taking a relief sigh seeing Raghu and all alive.

Raghu eyes gets widen with he glupping his breathe, Ansha broke the hug and cupped his face.

Ansha:Raghu. I missed you soooooo muchh...

She again hugs him while shreya heart picking painfully, She move her gaze to otherways with Kabir slowly walking towrads Raghu.

Raghu glances at Kabir with he scanning the new faces around.

Sachin,Abhijeet and Tarika were confused with Ansha while they see new person around them as Bala gets shocked and quickly takes steps forward.

Bala:Kabir Bhavu...

Kabir looks at Bala while he reaches beside him glancing at everyone.

Bala:Bhavu kab aana mangta re tu.. bola nai re apun ko..

Kabir smirks at him then at Raghu as he break hug with Ansha standing beside him putting her elbow on his shoulder.

Bala:(looks at Ansha)Bhavaji tu ne apun ko chaukana mangta re

Ansha:(smiling giving highfive to Bala)Hain na.. I knew it.

Raghu glances at shreya who was clenching her duppata and standing behind Daji at a distance. Ansha scan Bala-Raghu clothes and then at herself.

Abhi-Sachin-Tarika were mind stuck with the situation and seeing Raghu with a girl so close as their were heartbroken.

Ansha:(holds Raghu hand)Wow.. isse bolte hain coincidence..(Raghu looks at her as she taps her eyes)mera matlabh iteefaq..(raghu looks at kabir then again her as she nodes her head and wrap her arms around him with others getting uncomfortable while Raghu looks around)Nahi samjhe mere pyaare Raghu.. (blushing)Main tumhare liye iss tarha se tayar hui aur tum mere liye iss tarha se.. (she dust his clothes)Bohut ache lag rahe ho inn kapdo mein.(notices his injuries and gets panicked and loudly)Ye chot kaise lagi tumhe?

Raghu lighting jerks her hands with nodding his head in no.

Raghu:Kuch nai re.. apun theek rehna mangta.

Ansha:(cup his face)Kya bol rahe ho?Itni chote lagi hain aur tum ho ki..(glaring at wounds) apna dhayan hi nahi rakhte(stare at Bala)aur tum kya kar rahe the?(shouts angirly)Raghu ko chot lagi hain aur tum hasi mazak kar rahe ho?haaaa

Raghu looks at Bala while he lowered his head and Kabir analysing the situation with jerking his head in no and glancing at him from top to bottom.

Kabir:(stiff voice)Ye Raghu nahi hain.

All looks at him shockingly with Ansha  confusingly staring at Kabir and hold Raghu hand tightly,Raghu glances at her then again glares back at kabir with intense look.

Ansha:Bhavu kya bol rahe ho aap?Please don't be ridiculous I cant take it jab baat Raghu ki ho and (raising her eyes)you very well know it.

Kabir nodding smiles at hee with Raghu glancing at her then at Kabir back while Bala see others shocked.

Kabir;(smiling)Mera Matlabh hain ki ye wo Raghu nahi jisse hum jante hain,I mean look at him ye to puri tarhaaaaa (stressing his words)BAADAL GAAYA HAIN.

Raghu breaks the intense look with him as he looks around.

Ansha:(placing her head on Raghu shoulder)Awww.. aise bolo na but you know what (looks at Raghu)mujhe to Raghu har liwaj mein acha lagta hain.

Kabir:(smiling nodding)Liwaj badla theek hain lekin(glares at Raghu) insaan ki fitrat nahi badlni chaiye.

Raghu sigh with taking a deep breathe and glaring again at Kabir. Others were confused with their read between the lines talks. Raghu turns his face to find shreya looking at him-Ansha with upset expressions, He immediately looks at Ansha who was still holding his hand and leaned on his shoulder.

Kabir follow Raghu gaze as he looks at shreya noticing her from head to toe with he smirkingly again turn around glancing at Daji.

Kabir:Naye mehman aaye hain(shreya looks at him as Abhi-Tarika-Sachin walks towrads shreya) aur Daji ne hume bataya tak nahi.

Daji smiles hesitatingly,Raghu looked at him while he smirked looking at her keenly. She felt uncomfortable with his look as Raghu clenched his fist and Abhirika and Sachin stands beside her. Kabir glanced at all rolling his eyes and noticing them keenly.

Abhi:(doing namaste)Apun.. Jeet hain idhar ko kaam kar kuch time se.

Daji:Kabir ache hain re, apun jaan bachna mangta isliye rakha re.

Kabir:(glances at Daji with smile)Apka dil kafi bada (raise his eyes)hogaya hain.l,(turns to Raghu-Bala)Kyu Bala aur Raghu..(seeing Ansha still holding Raghu hand)Ansha, abh uska haath chod bhi de.(ansha blushes)Mujhe bhi Raghu se baat karne de,waise bhi(smiling glares at Raghu)hume bohut sari baatein karni hain... kyu Raghu sahi bolaaa namaste APUN NE..

Ansha:(making her grip strong)Nahi Bhavu, itne dino baad mil rahi hu please aap badmein baat kijiyega.

Bala:(smiling trying to ease the situation)Kabir Bhavu abh ye nahi manna mangta re..

Kabir stare at him as he smiles back and move towards Abhi.

Kabir:(smiles caring ansha head)hahaha pagli ladki teri hi shaadi ki baat karni hain.

All-Raghu gets stunned, Abhirika-Sachin exchange glances with Shreya looking at Raghu with painful eyes while he glanced at Kabir then at Ansha,she was blushing making her grip on Raghu hands strong.

Bala:(interputing)Bhavu kya bolra re,(kabir glances at him)Apun bolna mangta ki(glances at Raghu)jaldi kaioko re..

Kabir:(smiles putting hands arpund Raghu and facing all)Raghu ne wada kiya tha Ansha se...(raghu looks at him)Durga Astami ke khatam hote hi shaadi ka muhrat nikla hain, bas abh terko mandap pe bhethna hain meri bhen ke saath.

Bala:(scarching his head)Durga Astami  12 se 15 din hi rehna mangta.(Kabir again glance at him)apun ko bolna mangta ki ye sab hona kaise, itnahi time hain na re..

Kabir;(nodding his head)Yaha apna raaj(snaps his fingers) chalta sab hojayega..

Ansha blushes hardly while shreya was shocked, Abhirika and sachin were looking at Raghu in disbelief as he slowly looks at Kabir-Ansha and shreya who was hurt and a tear drop fall from her eyes. She turns around immediately moving from there and wiping the tears.

Shreya:Mujhe kuch kaam hain,Main aati hu bhai.

All looks at her as Abhi who was looking at shreya with painful heart, Tarika Sachin were worried as they looked Raghu while he was still glancinv at shreya who was leaving. Bala clench his fist with thinking something with Daji smirking happily and signal something to Kabir.

Kabir:(galnced at all then again at shreya leaving)Lagta hain ek dum sahi samay pe wapas aagaya. (Raghu looks back at him as he also looks at him smiling)kyu sahi kaha na Raghu..

Ansha(bend down her head little):Raghu mujhe ye to batao ye kapde kyu phene hain tum ne?Kahi tumhe pata to nahi chalagya tha na main aarahi hu. You know maine ye surprise rakha tha even from Daji..

Raghu glances at Daji as he smiles at him with Kabir noticing everything. Abhi glares at Daji with grinning his teeth and recollecting Raghu words with Kabir standing taking round around.

Bala:(inteputing)Bhavji kiaa re tu Bhavu ko hi dekhlegi, Apun ko bhi dekhna re.. apun terko yaad karna mangta malum ki re..

Ansha:(looking at Bala then smirks)Abhi to mili thi na(Bala nodes in no)Acha bata ti hu, Bala you look handsome..(claps for him)

Bala:(confused)kya boli re?

Ansha;(smiling)Bohut ache dik rahe ho, waise ye to batao ye tum dono ka(thinks for while then snaps)haa.. huliya kyu badalgaaya?

Bala:(rubbing his hair)lambi khaani rehna mangta re.

Kabir:(standing infront of her)Ansha,jaa tu jaake aaram kar. Abhi bohut Sara kaam baki hain phir shaadi ki tayari bhi shuru karni hain na.

Ansha:(nodding smiling)haa bhavu..

She moving brushing her fingers with Raghu as he looks at her while she winks at him. Kabir clear his throat with he glanceing at all then place his hand on Raghu shoulder.

Kabir:Hume bohut sari baatein karni hain,chale?

Raghu looks at him them glances at all while Bala bite his lips in tension and looks at them.

Bala:(stopping)Kabir Bhavu, terko aaram karna mangta re....

Kabir glare at Bala, Raghu take a sigh removing Kabir grip from his shoulder and looks at Bala.

Raghu:Apun aata re(signal)idharko dekhle...(looks at kabir)chal re..

Kabir glances at Abhi suspiciously thinking something then moves grinning follow by Raghu.

Bala:(tensed thinking)Ye kaiko hona mangta re, Kabir Bhavu ko to Durga astami ke baad aane mangta phir wo kaiko aaya re?

Bala tensily looks here there and find Daji smiling moving inside Haveli Abhirika and sachin were confused as Abhi was getting angry with the situation and seeing a girl close to Raghu.

             ***********************
After a while, when all were packing  stuff to deliver it other cities and destination Raghu comes near the godown with tensed expressions, Bala runs towards him as Abhi-Sachin also looks at him in tension whoses wounds were dressed now.

Bala(scarching his head):Bhavu, kya hua re?

Raghu:(glances at all then at bala)ye sab bhejhna mangta(pats on box of cardboard shouting)idharich rakhne ka hain kya re? kaam karne ka mangta ki nahi re,Dal na re isko lorry ke andar.

Bala:(confused)kaiko re itna gussa,(Raghu glances at Bala) Kabir bhavu  idhar kaiko aise aana mangta re?

Raghu;(glaring at Bala)terko main abh har ek baat batane kya re?haa(raising his eyes)terko meri baat suna mangta merko nahi,(pushes him)samjha re..

Bala:(shocked)Bhavu..

Raghu:Nikalre sabkuch aur (glances at Abhi-Sachin)Gyaan ko bula re pachu,malaum na terko kidhar hain wo..(hold Bala shirt collar as bala glances at him) jaldi se aane ka mangta.samjha re..

Bala:(worried)Bhavu, kaiko re..

Raghu;(glaring)bola na terko, idhar ko puchne ka nahi sune ka.

Bala was shocked while Raghu moves from there leaving Abhi-Sachin in confusion.

Bala:(mummers)Gyaan ko idhar butane ka re to unn marega re,(glances at Raghu place where he left)apun ko kuch karna mangta..(glances at boxes)dalre isko andar ko..

Bala moves away taking to other goons while sachin-Abhi were confused.

Sachin:Bhaiya, achanak Da..(hitting his head)Raghu ko kya hua?

Abhi:(sighs)Samjh nahi aara, ye Ansha aur Kabir ki kya nayi khaani hain aur Raghu-Ansha ki shaadi..(lower his head with shutting his eyes in anger)

Sachin(hesitating):Agar wo Da..Daya sir hain to iss shaadi se mana kyu nahi kar rahe hain? Wo to shreya..

Abhi:(raise his gead and glares at sachin as he bite his tounge with Abhi narrowing his eyes nodding his head)yaha ek kissa khatam nahi hua ki dusre kirdar khaani bhadhne aagaye.

Sachin:(smiling)Aap bhi Raghu ki bhasha bolne lage..(Abhi glares back at him as he bite his tounge again)sorry Bhaiya.

Abhi :Aur tum Bala aur Gyaan ki boli bol rahe ho....

Sachin:Sorry Bhaiya..

Sachin bite his lips with rolling the tape roll over the packed boxes.

Abhi:(thinking)Raghu ke expressions se lagta hain jaise ye Kabir ki pahunch bohut upar tak hain lekin agar Raghu Daya hain to usse darne ki koi zarurath nahi hain,abh to hum bhi saath hain lekin agar wo chup hain to ye pata karna hoga ki akhir aisi kaunsi baat hogi jiski wajha se wo itna pareshan hain aur (looks at Bala taking to goon)aaj usko pheli baar Bala ko daath suna, akhir Bala chatein kya hain wo Raghu ka saath de raha hain ya usse bhatka raha hain.. (shut his eyes)Kitna sab ulach raha hain aur dil hain ki aise lagra jaise kuch hone wala hain... lekin kya???

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shreya was cooking food with her mind occupied with Ansha- Raghu hugging scenes. Her mind was playing scenes of them on repeat mode, Ansha close to Raghu while he wasn't stopping her at all, she blushing and declaring her love.. Tarika was stealing glances at her as she was in also disbelief about what ever happend.

Tarika:(nodding her head)Ek baar ye sab khatam hone ke baad Daya ko itni maar padegi mujhse,(she glances at shreya who was still lost in her word) natak ki bhi had hoti hain. (She  clenched her fist with lowering her gaze)I hope ye sab natak hi ho aur Raghu hi daya nikle warna (looks at shreya)sabko bohut taklif hogi bhagwan..

"Kabir:Durgastami ke khatam hote hi shaadi hain tum dono ki..

Ansha:I missed you so much Raghu"

Shreya mind was still occupied as her hand gets burned due to oil bubbles in pan but soon tarika hold her hand pulling her aside.

Tarika:(shouts looking at her hands)Dhayan kaha hain tumhara?

Shreya looks at her with sadness in her eyes, tarika looks at back as she ask the other helpers to get some ice from big ice storage boxes in store rooms.

Lady servent:Udhharich hain re Hari kala.

Tarika:(irriatedly)khatam hogaya hain,(glaring)jaaiye leke aaiye na.

She nodes but mummering moves out as tarika hugs shreya with patting her back.

Tarika:Shreya sab theek hoga dekhna.

Shreya:Nahi hua to?

Tarika:(breaking the hug)Shreya abh tak tum apne aapko shambhale thi, hum sab mein sabse zyada tum hi thi jisse ye yakin tha ki Raghu Daya hain. Itni dur aake apna vishwas maat totne do.

Shreya:(turning)Samjh nahi aara Tarika kya sach hain kya nahi, jo humne dekha wo ya jo ho raha hain ya phir jo hum soch rahe hain wo..(hold her head)itna sab chal raha hain ki kuch samjh nahi aara.

Tarika:Insab mein se kuch nahi(shreya looks at her)uspe vishwas rakho jo tumhara dil bol raha hain. (Cups her face)tumne Daya se sacha pyaar kiya hain aur dekhna tumhara pyaar aur Abhijeet ki dosti usse humare pass wapas kich ke leke hi aayenge. (Mimicking Bala and Raghu)Samjhi na re tu..

Shreya smiles unkowningly at tarika while both hugs eachother with both having a small tension in their heart for the coming days.

Kabir who was standing outside the kitchen grinning smirkingly looking at Tarika-Shreya.

He see Ansha coming down from her room and glances at them then moves towards living(hall)area sitting on sofa holding mobile in his hand. Ansha had some packets in her hands as she was moving out while Kabir stopped her.

Kabir:Kidhar chali meri princess.

Ansha:(smiling)Bhavu wo main na London se kuch gifts leke aayi thi Raghu,Bala, Uma tai ke liye to unhe dene jaa rahi hu.

Kabir:(smiling)Acha, Raghu ke liye itna sab aur apne bhavu ke liye kuch nahi.

Ansha:(coming towards him as she kept the packets aside and hugged him from behind wrapping his arms around his shoulders)Bhavu you know na mere liye sabse phele Raghu hain.

Kabir:(serious tone)Aur main

Ansha:(hugging more tightly)Bhavu, I love you.. but I can't live without Raghu. Jante ho na pichli baar..

Kabir:(holding her hand looking at her)Isse zyada kuch maat bol(cupping her face)aur ye I love you mujhe nahi usse bol jaake jisse suna chaiye, janti hain wo tujhe dekhke itna khush tha ki usse kuch bola bhi nahi gaaya.

Ansha;(confused)Sachi? Par tab to Raghu ne kuch kaha nahi... main to dar gaayi thi usse shock dekhke..

Kabir:(smiling)Aisa nahi hain wo suprise hogaya aur abh to kuch dino mein shaadi hain to ladke nervous hojate hain.

Ansha:(smiling)Acha..waise thankyou Bhavu batane ke liye, main milke aati hu Raghu se meet you later.

Kabir smiling nodes as Ansha moges out and immediately his expressions changes to serious as she leaves.

Kabir:(cleching the phone tightly)Raghu ko jitni maine baat ki usse kuch din tak wo kuch nahi karega lekin(thinks about Abhirika-Sachreya)wo yaha kya nayi game khel raha hain iska pata lagna hoga (glancing at kitchen door) Raghu sirf aur sirf Ansha ka hain sirf uska, aur mujhe pata hain jo uska usse kaise uske liye hasil karna hain.

He smirks grinning his theet with thinking something while he looks at him phone and types message on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~

Raghu was laying outside the Haveli on bed with hands covered on his eyes as Ansha see him and smilong slowly tip toe with sitting beside him,she place his hands on him and he immediately open his eyes jerkingly removing his own hand looking at her.

Raghu:(shocked)Ansha?

Ansha:(happily)uff.. kitna acha lagta hain mera naam tumhare muh se.

Raghu try to get up as she pulls him back and he falls beside her and she wraps her hands around him with resting her head on his chest.

Raghu:(uncomfortably)kya kari re?

Ansha:(smiling)Tumhari ye cute language bohut miss ki maine.

Raghu:(trying to loosen her grip)dekh chori..

Ansha:(looking at him)bol chore..

Raghu:(immediately getting up jerking her and stands beside)dekh..

Before he could say he feels some gaze on him and see Abhi,Sachin and Bala standing few steps from him witnessing all the moments between Raghu and Ansha.

Raghu bite his lips and lower his gaze while Ansha sit on bed crossing her legs and looking at him narrowing her eyes.

Ansha;Raghu, tum abh tak nahi badle? Tumhe na mere saath shaadi ke baad yaha ke chale jaana hoga so tum meri aadein apna lo..samjhe tum

Raghu jerks his head with taking heavy sigh as Ansha notice it and gets up moving towards him with serious look on her face.

Ansha;Kya hua Raghu?tum mujhe phir se badle badle lag rahe ho?

Raghu :(looks at her with tension)dekh chori apun ko kaam hain

He try to move but she hold his hand as he looks at all then turn to her.

Ansha:(staring at him)Raghuuuu..

Her grip on his hands was getting tight slowly slowly while he looked at her changing tension in her eyes as he quickly held her by shoulder shaking her.

Raghu;Nahi re,apun waise hi hain re...(looks at himself) Dekh re..

Ansha:(looking at him as he smiles)Raghu(she hugs him as he slowly hugs her back)

He smiles sadly while Abhi clench his fist and see shreya-tarika standing at entrance of the Haveli.

Shreya was sad looking at the scene while Kabir-Daji were standing on terrace looking at at all smirking.

Daji:Apun ne bola na terko Raghu pe bharosa nai karna mangta..

Kabir:(smiling)Dajiiiii.. (looks at him)wo wahi karega jo hum bolenge aur aap se main badmein baat karunga.(Daji nodes)

Ansha:(breaking the hug)Pata hain main tumhare liye London se kya leke aayi hu.

Raghu looks at shreya with constant look as Ansha move to pick packets and see tarika-shreya as she smiles at them. Ansha standing inbetween Raghu and Shreya as they view gets blocked and they looks at Ansha.

Ansha:(passing the packet)khud dekhlo.

Raghu:(holding the packet smiles at Ansha)kya hain re ismein?

Ansha:(smiling)tumhari favorite cheez, dekho jaldi jaldi..

Raghu unwillingly open the packet and see wine bottle in cartoon well packed box as his eyes widen.

Raghu:(shocked)ye?

Ansha:Mujhe pata tumhe wine kitni pasand hain, isliye ye British wine tumhare liye.

Sachin looks at Abhi as he was shocked to hear about wine, tarika-shreya were looking at them. Bala quickly runs towards them as he stand beside Raghu looking at the box.

Bala:Are bhawaji terko malum padhna na rehna bhavu ko kya hona mangta re.

Raghu looks at him as he smiles then looks at Ansha who was blushing.

Ansha:Abh hone wale pati ka dhayan main nahi rahungi to kaun rahega?

Bala:Apun ko bhi tere jaise biwi mangti re.

Kabir:(shouts)Wo nahi hone wala Bala(All looks up with hearing the voice as Raghu grip on bottle packets gets tight)kyu ki wo ek hi hain duniya mein aur abh wo kisi aur ki ammanat hain.

Bala:Bhavu neeche aana mangta re budawo ko leke(happily looks at bottle)dekh bhavaji kya layi re apun to nachega re aaj raat bhar aur piyega re..

Kabir:Aaj tum nacho wo bhi ji bhar ke main sidha Raghu-Ansha ki sagai phir shaadi mein nachunga wo bhi..(stressing)"Jaldh"

Ansha blushes again while Raghu looks at kabir-Daji smirking staring at him. Abhirika and Sachreya were shocked and upset with everything. Bala looks at everyone as he smiles at Kabir them looks at Raghu.

Bala:(smiling thining)kya hona mangta re Durga Maiya.. 

Abhi:(looks at shreya hurt and cant take more drama)Daji apun chalta hain,kaam khatam hogaya.

Daji:(smiling nodding)haa re jaa, Bala tu bhi jaa re.

Kabir:(nodes)Haa Bala chod de unn dono ko akele, shaadi hone wali hain baatein karni hogi..

Bala(nodding unwillingly):haa re bhavu jaare apun bhi..

Daji smiles at them as they start moving and Ansha hold a packet passing it to Bala.

Ansha;Bala ye tumhare liye aur Uma kaki ke liye unhe dedena..

Bala:(smiling Saluting her)Shukriya re

Raghu glances at Bala glaring as Bala lower his head with seeing Abhi who was staring at Raghu them at others.

Abhi:(glancing at all)chalo sab.

Abhi again looks at Raghu while he stares back at him,Sachin, tarika and them freeze at Shreya who was upset and was clenching the duppata tightly moves away.

Ansha:(holding Raghu hand)Tumhe pasand aaya mera gift.

Raghu;(smiling looks at her)Haa re

Ansha:Hum ye humari sagaai wale din kholenge. Mere saath pina akele maat pi jaana samjhe..

Raghu nodes as she smiling leaning her head on his shoulder while he looks at Daji-Kabir on terrace while they were smirking at him.

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abhirika, sachreya were sitting on rock outside the house analysing the situation.

Tarika:meri samjh hi nahi aara ki Ansha da..I mean Raghu se itna kyu chipakti hain aur ye shaadi ka angle aaya kaha se..

Sachin;(thinks for a while then looks at Abhi)Par aaj jo kuch bhi hua usse mujhe sure hogaya ki wo Daya sir hi hain(Shreya looks at him)wo aaj Daya sir ne Abhijeet Bhaiya ko unke pure naam se pukara.

Tarika:kya keh rahe ho?

Sachin:haa, wo...(sachin explain the situation of them getting injured and how they were saved)Daya sir ne bacha liya hume..

Tarika:(happily looks at Abhi)matlabh Raghu Daya hain phir to problem solve hogayi..(abhi looks at her as she confusingly hold her head)Phir wo aise kyu behave kar raha hain jaise hume janta hi na ho aur ye Ansha -Kabir ka kya chakar hain.. I just want to skip them..

Abhi:(nodding)Haa.. mujhe bhi lekin kuch to hain jo humse chut raha hain...(sachin-tarika looks at him)ye jo bhi hain jaldh se jaldh pata lagna hoga warna Durgaastami ke baad ye shaadi hojayegi to..

He stops in between with he glancing at shreya who was lost in thoughts. He looks at Tarika-Sachin as they also see towards her, he taps on her shoulder as she looks at them.

Abhi:Sab theek hain na shreya?

Shreya:(clenching her duppata)pata nahi bhai, mujhe kuch ajeeb lag raha hain.

Abhi:matlabh?

Shreya:Aise lagraha hain jaise kuch  hone wala hain, jaise kuch aisa jisse sab badal jaayega...

Abhi:(relate to her feeling as he felt the same but try to console her)Aisa kuch nahi hain.. tum pareshan ho..

Shreya:(nodding her head)Nahi Bhai.. Daji-Kabir aur Ansha Raghu ko jante hain. Ye shaadi pyaar ek mahine mein to nahi hua hain na

Tarika;Tum keh rahi ho ki Raghu sach mein Daya jaise dikhta hain aur hum dhoka kha rahe hain.

Shreya; (sighing)wahi to samajh nahi aara... Khaani aur kirdhar sahi se nahi bheth rahe hain.. Abh aise lag raha hain jaise ye ladai jitna humne socha tha usse kayi badi hone wali hain.

Abhi:(holding her hand)Tum bas worried ho jo bhi horaha hain usse lekar.

Shreya:nahi bhai, zarur kuch aisa hain jo hume nahi pata(jerking her head) kuch to hain.

Abhi:Aisa bohut kuch hain jo hume nahi pata hain.

Tarika:(nodding)wahi to pata karna hain par tumhe apne aapko shambhal na hoga specially abh jab tum Daya.. I mean Raghu ko kisi aur ladki ke saath dekhogi.

Abhi:(worried)kuch hua kya?

Tarika:(glancing at shreya)kuch nahi Abhijeet, bas baat ye hain ki Daya kabhi kisi ladki ke saath aise nahi mila jaise wo aur Ansha milte hain. Isliye ye sab dekhna humare liye Asaan nahi hoga.

Sachin:(gasping)sach mein, Daya sir ke saath kisi aur dekhna utna hi ajeeb hain jitna ye dekhna ki wo kitne uncomfortable hain ye sab se.

Abhi:(recollecting Raghu expressions)Sahi kaha Sachin, aaj ek hi pal mein hume Daya mila(recollecting he calling him)aur kho bhi gaaya(recolleting Ansha hugging him).

Sachin:Sir, phir abh kya karna hain?

Abhi:Wahi jo humne phele bhi kiya, ye naye do characters ki entry jo hui hain uske baremin sab kuch pata lagna hoga wo bhi jaldh se jaldh,(looks at sachin-tarika)Uma kaki aur Bala ko phir se jaal mein phasao.. Ye ek mission hain humare liye isliye abh sentiments se nahi ek officer ki tarha soch ke kaam karenge.

They all nodes and think something and discuss while abhi looks at shreya and make a stren face.

Abhi:(thinking)Maine ek baar galti ki thi Daya ko galat ladki ke saath jaane dena ki, phir wo galti Raghu ko nahi karne dunga. Ye baat ka pata laga ke rahunga ki akhir Ansha ka Raghu ke saath rishta kya hain aur kab se hain.Uske saath ye bhi ki Raghu akhir kis baat se itna pareshan hain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Midnight 4' O clock:-

A person jumps from the Haveli gate slowly avoiding the watchman goon and enter inside the house full dressed in black. He slowly sneak inside a room with staring to take out the cloth covering on his mouth in pitch dark when the lights gets switched on.

He gets stunned and immediately turns back to find Kabir sitting on armrest chair rotating the phone in his hand.

Kabir:(smirking)Kaha se aarahe ho itni raat ko?(nodding in no)ya phir ye kahu ki itni subha?huh.... bolo Raghu..

Raghu was tensed as he clenched his fist controlling himself looking at Kabir. Kabir gets from chair still rotating the phone and taking round around Raghu.

Kabir:(grinning his teeth)Kabir... "Kabir Sahib Gupta" naam hain mera (standing beside Raghu glaring at him)lagta hain bhul gaaye tum ki main kya kya kar sakta hu..

Raghu nervously looks at Kabir as he puts the phone infront of him with a video getting played. Raghu gasped while looking at it and turns to face Kabir while he was grinning his teeth.

Kabir:(angirly)Tumhari himat kaise hui ye sab karne ki?huh????

Raghu:Kabir...

Kabir:(holds his shirt collar in anger)socha kya tumne, bhul kyu gaaye ki maine (raising his eyes)kya kaha tha tumse..

Raghu:(holding his hand)Kabir tum baat ko nahi samjh rahe ho.

Kabir:(pull him by collar)Apni bhasha maat bhulo, maat bhulo tum kaun ho kaha se aaye ho aur kya karna hain tumhe...

Raghu:(jerking his hand shouting)bas bohut hua.

Kabir:(immediately pointing gun towards Raghu)Shhh!!!! Ansha so rahi hain. Ansha meri jaan hain meri duniya hain usska dil tuta to acha nahi hoga lekin phir bhi tumne meri ek nahi suni aur ye sab..

Raghu closes his eyes taking a deep sigh as Kabir take closer steps with placing the gun on his head holding him by his back neck.

Kabir:Janta hain tu, mera gussa kisi ke jaan ke saath hi jaata hain. Abh tu bata kiski jaan lu?(Raghu open his eyes and was looking at him with intense look in his eyes)Bala ki?Uma kaki ki?Daji ki?ya tumhare(serious look)naye dosto ki..?

Raghu gets tensed as he try to speak but Kabir push the gun point on his forehead forcefully which hurt Raghu.

Kabir:Apni aukat bhul gaaye, bhul gaaye ki tum ek Gulam ho, bhul gaaye ki tumhari zindagi udhari ki hain wo bhi meri bhen ki badaulat. Kya socha tha tumne apne naye dost ke saath milke mujhe haraoge?mujhe dhoka doge?Unsab mein se ek bana chatein ho?unki tarha bana hain tumhe?Daya bana hain tumhe?

Raghu opens his eyes and looks at him with wide open eyes while Kabir anger was raising high as he pulls the trigger of the gun and a gun shot takes place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mumbai:

Rajat,Nikhil,Purvi were in the hospital lobby when Acp and Salunke walk inside it searching for the team and enquire on reception then towards the operation theater.

Pankaj comes running towards all as while he dashes with a guy's and medicine from guys hand falls down. All looks at them with Nikhil quickly goes and helps him.

Nikhil:Shambhal ke Pankaj(looking at guy)aap theek hain.

The guy nodes as he start picking the medicines and his purse had fallen down at the corner which open.

Guy:Maafi Bhavu..

Pankaj;(confused)Bhavu?nahi nahi main kisi dogie ke saath nahi aaya hu..

Nikhil:(glaring at pankaj)Pankaj..(looks at guy) koi baat nahi, galti humari hain.

Pankaj bite his tounge while Nikhil collects all the medicine and injection putting in the bag and forward it towards the guy.

Guy:Shukriya..

Nikhil nodes with pankaj moving towards all.

Nikhil:Suniye, aapka purse.

The guys looks back and comes running back while Nikhil bend down to pick up the purse and see a familiar photo but soon guy pulls the purse and runs back thanking Nikhil with he was puzzled.

Guy:Dhaynawad..

Nikhil smile at him then turns and the glance of phone gets clear in his head as he mummers.

Nikhil:Daya sir?????

Nikhil turns back to see the guy but dosent find him with Nikhil thinking about Daya smiling face flashes infront of him.

***********************************
Here I end the chapter...

Hope you all liked it, dont forget to drop in your views and comments for each chapter as it really means alot.

I guess i can expect atleast one comment of how was the chapter is totally fine to drop in if you ate really liking the story.

So drop in your votes and reviews ..

Lots of love ❤️ stay tuned for more fantastic twist..

Dareians Rocks!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.4K 480 22
Love?whts that?If love is there is there any need to save it from going far from you?how one will stop the person you love from going away from ep in...
9.8K 587 7
Monu bro ke paas SidG hamesha tha, hain aur......... Kya wo hamesha rahega? A ZDMN FS(5 chapter book) BASED ON THE FRIENDSHIP OF SID AND MONAMI Monu...
53.8K 3K 36
What if there was a twin of Shrutakarma and that too a GIRL? What if she was ignored by her parents? What if she got the fatherly love from the perso...