Harry Potter's Coolest Aunt

By fantasydreamreader

When Lily has a favourite cousin who she considers to be the best sister she has who accepts her for being a... More

CAST Heros of Olympus
Cast Marauders
Cast Golden Era
Prologue
My guardian angel
Saving harry potter
Meeting Percy's Godly Family
Harry's new family
Ship ideas
Vote
Winner
Snake lost in New York
Keeper of Keys
Diagon Alley
Ollivanders
Help
Platform 9 3/4
Train to Hogwarts
Need help
Hogwarts and the Sorting
The Professor is Hogwarts Royalty?
First week of hogwarts
New seeker
Midnight Duel
Quidditch practice
Who let the troll out
Its Quidditch time
Christmas time at Hogwarts
The Mirror of Eirsed
We found Nicolas Flamel! Finally!
More Cast
Awww Baby Dragon
Detention in the Forest
The Unicorn and The Centaur
Into the trapdoor we go
These are some crazy challenges
The two head man
The End of Year 1
Harry's Beach Birthday
Author note
NEED HELP
Elf on the bed
Wrong fireplace
That is our new teacher?
Wow a flying car
People are crushing on Aishi's Cousin
Forget Lockhart, Krishna is the best
Voice in the walls
Couple art
Chamber of Secrets are open
NEW BOOK
Rouge Bludger
Parselmouth
Parseltounge is not a curse,its a gift
Polyjuice Potion
The notebook
Minister of Magic
huge ass spiders!!!
Aishi is Kidnapped
The Battle in the Chamber
Dobby is free and End of Year 2
The rituals and the new lords
Aishi's birthday
Worst guests ever
Knight bus
Disney and London
Cast of the mehra family
Dementors and a judo flip
Divination
Buckbeak attack and Orion the dog
Boggart in the Cupboard
Attack on Halloween
The Dementor Attack at the Pitch
Author's note
I solemnly swear i am up to no good
Firebolts
Art
More art
Patronus
The Black Mystery
Caught by Mom
Qudittich Final
The Prediction
The Rat And The Dog
Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, Hunter and Prongs
Help
Moonlight
The truth
The end of Year 3
The trial
Wedding Part 1
Help
vote
Wedding Part 2
After Party Bonus
The breakout
The invitation to the world cup
To the Manor
Art

Story of the Chamber

1.5K 59 11
By fantasydreamreader

Don't be a silent reader

„What's going on here? What's going on?" Attracted no doubt by Pucey's shout, Argus Filch came shouldering his way through the crowd. Then he saw Mrs. Norris and fell back, clutching his face in horror.

„My cat! My cat! What's happened to Mrs. Norris?" he shrieked. And his popping eyes fell on Harry. „You!" he screeched. „You! You've murdered my cat! You've killed her! I'll kill
you! I'll-" Percy immediately stood infront of Harry.

„Argus!" Dumbledore had arrived on the scene, followed by a number of other teachers. In seconds, he had swept past Harry, Draco Ron, and Hermione and detached Mrs. Norris from the torch bracket. „Come with me, Argus," he said to Filch. „You, too, Mr. Potter, Mr.Malfoy, Mr. Weasley, Miss Granger."

Lockhart stepped forward eagerly.
„My office is nearest, Headmaster just upstairs-please feel free-" „Thank you, Gilderoy," said Dumbledore. The silent crowd parted to let them pass. Lockhart, looking excited and important, hurried after Dumbledore; so did Professors McGonagall and Snape. Percy and Krishna stayed with the kids closest.

As they entered Lockhart's darkened office there was a flurry of movement across the walls; Harry saw several of the Lockharts in the pictures dodging out of sight, their hair in rollers. The real Lockhart lit the candles on his desk and stood
back. Dumbledore lay Mrs. Norris on the polished surface and began to examine her. Harry, Ron,Dravi and Hermione exchanged tense looks and sank into chairs outside the pool of candlelight, watching.

The tip of Dumbledore's long, crooked nose was barely an inch from Mrs. Norris's fur. He was looking at her closely through his half-moon spectacles, his long fingers gently prodding and poking. Professor McGonagall was bent almost as close, her eyes narrowed. Percy was carefully watching the strange stillness of the cat. Snape loomed behind them, half in shadow, wearing amost peculiar expression: It was as though he was trying hard not to frown.

Krishna gave chocolate to the four kids and gently pat thier heads arousing them it will be all fine.

And Lockhart was hovering around all of them, making suggestions.
„It was definitely a curse that killed her-probably the Transmogrifian Torture- I've seen it used many times, so unlucky I wasn't there, I know the very counter- curse that would have saved her."

Lockhart's comments were punctuated by Filch's dry, racking sobs. He was slumped in a chair by the desk, unable to look at Mrs. Norris, his face in his hands. Much as he detested Filch, Harry couldn't help feeling a bit sorry for him, though not nearly as sorry as he felt for himself. If Dumbledore believed Filch, he would be expelled for sure and his friends and Aishi might fall into his control agian.

Dumbledore was now muttering strange words under his breath and tapping Mrs. Norris with his wand but nothing happened: She continued to look as though she had been recently stuffed.

„...I remember something very similar happening in Ouagadougou," said Lockhart, „a series of attacks, the full story's in my autobiography, I was able to provide the townsfolk with various amulets, which cleared the matter up at once..." The photographs of Lockhart on the walls were all nodding in agreement as he talked. One of them had forgotten to remove his hair net.
.
„Oh shut it....She's not dead, Argus," Percy said softly to flich after scolding lockhart. Lockhart stopped abruptly in the middle of counting the number of murders he had prevented. „Not dead?" choked Filch, looking through his fingers at Mrs. Norris. „But why's she all-all stiff and frozen?"

„She has been Petrified," said Krishna („Ah! I thought so!" said Lockhart). „But how, I cannot say..." percy raised her eyebrow as he just reamin calm.„Ask him!" shrieked Filch, turning his blotched and tearstained face to Harry. „No second year could have done this," said McGonagall firmly, „it would take Dark Magic of the most advanced-"

„He did it, he did it!" Filch spat, his pouchy face purpling. „You saw what he wrote on the wall! He found-in my office-he knows I'm a-I'm a-" Filch's face worked horribly. „He knows I'm a Squib!" he finished.
„I never touched Mrs. Norris! Aishi is too fond of the cat" Harry said loudly, aware of everyone looking at him, including all the Lockharts on the walls. „And I don't even know he is a Squib "

„Rubbish!" snarled Filch. „He saw my Kwikspell letter!" „If I might speak, Headmaster," said Snape from the shadows, . „Potter and his friends may have simply been in the wrong place at the wrong time," he said, . „But we do have a set of suspicious circumstances here. Why was he in the upstairs corridor at all? Why wasn't he at the Halloween feast? Potter please tell us"

Harry, Draco Ron and Hermione all launched into an explanation about the deathday party, „...there were hundreds of ghosts, they'll tell you we were there-"„But why not join the feast afterward?" said Dumbledore, his eyes annoyingly twinkled in the candlelight. „Why go up to that corridor?"

Ron and Hermione looked at Harry.
„Because-because-" Harry said, his heart thumping very fast; something told him it would sound very far-fetched if he told them he had been led there by a bodiless voice no one but he could hear, „because we were tired and wanted to go to bed," he said.

„Without any supper?" said Dumbledore, a smile flickering across his face. „I didn't think ghosts provided food fit for living people at their parties."

„We weren't hungry," said Ron loudly as his stomach gave a huge rumble. "Plan to eat light food from Professor percy. Harry said she make the best light food so we have some energy before we sleep"

Dumbledore was giving Harry a searching look. His twinkling lightblue gaze made Harry feel as though he were being X-rayed
„Innocent until proven guilty, headmaster," Percy said firmly.
Snape looked furious. So did Filch.
„My cat has been Petrified!" he shrieked, his eyes popping. „I want to see some punishment!"

„We will be able to cure her, Argus," said Dumbledore patiently„Professor
Sprout recently managed to procure some Mandrakes. As soon as they have reached their full size, I will have a potion made that will revive Mrs. Norris."

„I'll make it," Lockhart butted in. „I must have done it a hundred times. I could whip up a Mandrake Restorative Draught in my sleep-" „Excuse me," said Snape icily. „But I believe I am the Potions master at this school."

There was a very awkward pause.
„You may go," Dumbledore said to Harry, Ron, Draco, and Hermione. Percy eyed met Harry and nodded that they will talk tomorrow. They went, as quickly as they could without actually running. When they were a floor up from Lockhart's office, they ran to an empty classroom and shut it. Harry squinted at his friends' darkened faces.

„D'you think I should have told them about that voice I heard?" „No," said Ron and Draco, without hesitation. „Hearing voices no one else can hear isn't a good sign, even in the wizarding world." Something in thier voice made Harry ask, „You do believe me, don't you?"

„Course I do," said Ron quickly. „But-you must admit it's weird..."
„I know it's weird," said Harry. „The whole thing's weird. What was that writing on the wall about? The Chamber Has Been Opened... What's that supposed to mean?"

„You know, it rings a sort of bell," said Ron slowly. „I think someone told me a story about a secret chamber at Hogwarts once might've been Bill..."

„And what on earth's a Squib?" said Hermione.To his surprise, Ron stifled a snigger. „Well-it's not funny really-but as it's Filch," he said. „A Squib is someone who was born into a wizarding family but hasn't got any magic powers. Kind of the opposite of Muggle-born wizards, but Squibs are quite unusual. If Filch's trying to
learn magic from a Kwikspell course, I reckon he must be a Squib. It would explain a lot. Like why he hates students so much." Ron gave a satisfied smile.

A clock chimed somewhere.
„Midnight," said Harry. „We'd better get to bed before flich comes along and tries to frame us for something else."

Harry entered his common room after splitting from draco who head to his. He finds Aishi looking at the fire deep in though as she wrapped in her favourite star blanket. "Aishi! What are you doing up? It's already midnight! " Harry said checking her forehead " are you cold ? Sick?"

"I am fine harr-hari" She said weakly smiling "just need some warmth....what happened? everyone came back glum from the feast...."

"Not tonight....you look pale....go back to sleep" Harry leads her back to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For a few days, the school could talk of little else but the attack on Mrs. Norris. Filch kept it fresh in everyone's minds by pacing the spot where she had been attacked, as though he thought the attacker might come back. Harry had seen him scrubbing the message on the wall with Mrs. Skower's All-Purpose Magical Mess Remover, but to no effect; the words still gleamed as brightly as ever on the stone. When Filch wasn't guarding the scene of the crime, he was skulking redeyed through the corridors, lunging out at unsuspecting students and trying to put them in detention for things like „breathing loudly" and „looking happy".

Aishi was very disturbed by Mrs. Norris's fate. According to Ron,
she was a good friend to the cat. Ron told her bracingly. „Honestly, we're much better off without her." Aishi's lip trembled. „Stuff like this doesn't often happen at Hogwarts," Ron assured her. „They'll catch the maniac who did it and have him out of here in no time. I just hope he's got time to Petrify Filch before he's expelled. I'm only joking-" Ron added hastily as Aishi blanched and tears filled up in her eyes.

Hermione calmed her down as Draco tried to stop Harry from killing ron

The attack had also had an effect on Hermione. It was quite usual for Hermione to spend a lot of time reading, but she was now doing almost nothing else. Nor could Harry, Draco and Ron get much response from her when they asked what she was up to, and not until the following Wednesday did they find out.

Harry had been held back in Potions, where Snape had talked to him on his potions and how to improve them. After a hurried lunch, he went upstairs to meet
Ron in the library, and saw Jess Kenndy, the Ravenclaw boy from
Herbology, coming toward him. Harry had just opened his mouth to say hello when jess caught sight of him, turned abruptly, and sped off in the opposite direction.

Harry found Ron at the back of the library, measuring his History of Magic homework. Professor Krishna had asked for a three-foot long composition on The Medieval Assembly of European Wizards. „I don't believe it, I'm still eight inches short..." said Ron furiously, letting go of his parchment, which sprang back into a roll. „And Hermione's done four feet seven inches and her writing's tiny." "That cause she writes alot" Aishi said looking a bit better

„Where is she?" asked Harry, grabbing the tape measure and unrolling his own homework.
„Somewhere over there," said Draco, pointing along the shelvesafter checking his. „Looking for another book. I think she's trying to read the whole library before Christmas." Harry told them about Jess Kenndy running away from him„Dunno why you care. I thought he was a bit of an idiot," said Ron, scribbling
away, making his writing as large as possible.

Hermione emerged from between the bookshelves. She looked irritable and at last seemed ready to talk to them. „All the copies of Hogwarts, A History have been taken out," she said, sitting down next to Draco and Ron. „And there's a two-week waiting list. I wish I hadn't left my copy at home, but I couldn't fit it in my trunk with all the Lockhart books."

„Why do you want it?" said Harry.
„The same reason everyone else wants it," said Hermione, „to read up on the legend of the Chamber of Secrets." „What's that?" said Harry quickly. „That's just it. I can't remember," said Hermione, biting her lip. „And I can't find the story anywhere else-" „Hermione, let me read your composition," said Ron desperately, checking his watch.

„No, I won't," said Hermione, suddenly severe. „You've had ten days to finish it- " „I only need another two inches, come on-" "Here use mine ron" Draco gave his and Ron looked and took down some notes.

The bell rang. They followed the way to History of Magic, . History of Magic was the dullest subject on their schedule till Professor Krishna came to teach it, as their only ghost teacher went to the Underworld, and it's always exciting in his classes. Sometimes he dressed up from the times of what he will teach. The girls had fun dressing as princess on mid medieval Royal witches.

Many of the older student liked his lesson as he made them too interesting and fun plus bonus he was rank no 1 in hottest male in hogwarts.

Today was as interesting as ever. Professor krishna waved his wand and create illusion of illustrations of ancient wizards and gods of India which every attentivly listened. He had been speaking for half an hour and stopped so the kids can get 10 minutes to write down anything

Hermione put up her hand.
Professor krishna, glancing up from helping a student with thier notes.
„Miss Granger? What is it? "
„ Professor. I was wondering if you could tell us anything about the
Chamber of Secrets," said Hermione in a clear voice. Dean Thomas, who had been sitting with his mouth hanging open, gazing out of the window, jerked out of his trance; Lavender Brown's head came up off her arms and Neville Longbottom's elbow slipped off his desk.

Krishna blinked and smiled. With a clap of his hands the benchs made all the kids stand up when hey hovered an inch from the ground. Table and benches were moved to the side and several beanbags with pillows were in a circle.

"OK everyone take a beanbag and listen close. " Krishna sitting on the biggest one as everyone quickly takes a beanbag and listens. The light was dimmed into almost darkness and with a wave of his wand an illusion showed of the four founders in their respective colours.

"Hogwarts was founded over a thousand years ago-the precise date is uncertain-by the four greatest witches and wizards of the age. The four school Houses are named after them: Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin." The illusion changed into hogwarts castle and the elbems of the houses" They built this castle
together, far from prying Muggle eyes, for it was an age when magic was feared by common people, and witches and wizards suffered much persecution." He paused, gazed around the room of curious learns, and continued.

„For a few years, the founders worked in harmony together,seeking out youngsters who showed signs of magic and bringing them to the castle to be educated. But then disagreements sprang up between them. A rift began to grow between Slytherin and the others. Slytherin wished to be more selective about the students admitted to Hogwarts. He believed that magical learning should be kept within all-magic families. He disliked taking students of Muggle parentage, believing them to be untrustworthy cause who knows what the parents will do when thier learn thier child is magic. After a while, there was a serious argument on the subject between brothers in all but blood Slytherin and Gryffindor one wants to avoid taking muggleborn childern and one want to so to protect.them from harm, and Slytherin left the school with his son "

"He had a son?" One student asked " why yes...in fact It was believe he and his wife both worked together to get magic children into the castle safety but when his wife was trying to protect a muggleborn student after losing her wand, she was stabbed in the heart by the boys father who was a blacksmith. Both her and the wizard child died that day and that grew his anger on muggleborn parents...not the muggleborns for his wife was one"

" Now that brings us to the legend of the Chamber of Secrets. The story goes that Slytherin had built a hidden chamber in the castle, of which the other founders knew nothing only his family, according to the legend, Slytherin sealed the Chamber of Secrets so that none would be able to open it until his own true heir arrived at the school. The heir alone would be able to unseal the Chamber of Secrets, unleash the horror within, and use it to protect the school of all agaisnt those who wish to destroy it....or he will use it to purge the school to remove those unworthy....but i am sure Slytherin doesn't want that one innocent kids."

He vanished the illusion and the lights turned on "the school has been searched for evidence of such a chamber, many times, by the most learned witches and wizards. But no luck"

This time draco's hand was in the air. „Sir-what exactly do you mean by the horror within the Chamber?"
„That is believed to be some sort of beast or creature, which the Heir of Slytherin alone can control," said Professor Krishna in his curious and mischievous voice. The class exchanged nervous looks.„But, sir," said Seamus Finnigan, „if the Chamber can only be opened by
Slytherin's true heir, no one else would be able to find it, would they?"

„Yes or if someone else has the same gift as the heir but if only knew what is it?"

„But, Professor," piped up Parvati Patil, „you'd probably have to use Dark Magic to open it-" „There is no such thing as dark magic. Magoc is magic....they are only called dark cause they use blood and scary thing to do magic. For example, do you know what good can the hypnotising curse can do?"

They all looked confused and he then continued " it will of course force the person to do as you say but it can save thier life. Like if they are unaware they are walking into danger, the wizard can use the spell to save them and help them get out of danger fast. The torture one can give huge electric shocks which is simple to what muggles use to get the heart starting again as the person is in the brink of death. And for those who wish to die after suffering from a cruel painful illness can get a peacefuldeath by the final curse....in face before it got outlawed healers had to get special permission to use it on patients."

This got everyone thinking about it and Krishan let's them take noyes or sleep in Aishi case cause she was tired till the bell rang.

„I never knew Salazar Slytherin lost someone dear," Ron told the group as they fought their way through the teeming corridors at the end of the
lesson to drop off their bags before dinner. „I feel bad for him...to lose ypur wife cause she protecting a child from its mean father. I see why the laws to hid magic from muggles is important "

"I wonder if they found a way to save muggleborn children with cruel parents. Hermoine and Colin are the only mugglebron we know and Aishi is muggle raised mostly" Draco said. Hermione nodded fervently, but Harry didn't say anything and Aishi held his hand snapping him out of his deep thinking.

As they were shunted along in the throng, Colin Creevy went past.
„Hiya, Harry!" „Hullo, Colin," said Harry automatically. „Harry-Harry-a boy in my class has been saying you're-" But Colin was so small he couldn't fight against the tide of people bearing him toward the Great Hall; they heard him squeak, „See you, Harry!" and he was gone.
„What's a boy in his class saying about you?" Hermione wondered.
„That I'm Slytherin's heir, I expect," said Harry, his stomach dropping another inch or so as he suddenly remembered the way Jess Kenndy had run away from him at lunchtime.

„People here'll believe anything," said Ron in disgust. The crowd thinned and they were able to climb the next staircase without difficulty „D'you really think there's a Chamber of Secrets?" Ron asked Hermione and Draco.„I don't know," she said, frowning. „The teachers couldn't cure Mrs. Norris, and that makes me think that whatever attacked her might not be-well-human."

As she spoke, they turned a corner and found themselves at the end of the very corridor where the attack had happened. They stopped and looked. The scene was just as it had been that night, except that there was no stiff cat hanging from the
torch bracket, and an empty chair stood against the wall bearing the message „The Chamber of Secrets has been Opened."

Aishi went pale and grabbed Harry hand tightly as he made her quickly look away.„That's where Filch has been keeping guard," Draco muttered. They looked at each other. The corridor was deserted. „Can't hurt to have a poke around," said Harry, dropping his bag and getting to his hands and knees so that he could crawl along, searching for clues. „Scorch marks!" he said. „Here-and here-" „Come and look at this!" said Hermione. „This is funny..." Harry got up and crossed to the window next to the message on the wall.

Hermione was pointing at the topmost pane, where around twenty spiders were scuttling, apparently fighting to get through a small crack. A long, silvery thread was dangling like a rope, as though they had all climbed it in their hurry to get outside.

„Have you ever seen spiders act like that?" said Hermione wonderingly.
„No," said Harry, „have you, Ron? Ron?" He looked over his shoulder. Ron was standing well back behind draco and seemed to be fighting the impulse to run. „What's up?" said Harry. „I-don't-like-spiders," said Ron tensely. „I never knew that," said Hermione, looking at Ron in surprise. „You've used spiders in Potions loads of times..."

„I don't mind them dead," said Ron, who was carefully looking anywhere but at the window. „I just don't like the way they move..." Hermione giggled. „It's not funny," said Ron, fiercely. „If you must know, when I was three, Fred turned my-my teddy bear into a dirty great spider because I broke his toy broomstick... You wouldn't like them either if you'd been holding your bear and
suddenly it had too many legs and..."
He broke off, shuddering. Hermione was obviously still trying not to laugh.

Feeling they had better get off the subject, Harry said, „Remember all that water on the floor? Where did that come from? Someone's mopped it up." „It was about here," said Ron, recovering himself to walk a few paces past Filch's chair and pointing. „Level with this door."
He reached for the brass doorknob but suddenly withdrew his hand as though he'd been burned.

„What's the matter?" said Harry „Can't go in there," said Ron gruffly „That's a girls' toilet." „Oh, Ron, there won't be anyone in there," said Hermione, standing up and coming over. „That's Moaning Myrtle's place. Come on, let's have a look." And ignoring the large OUT of ORDER sign, she opened the door. It was the gloomiest, most depressing bathroom Harry had ever set foot in. Under a large, cracked, and spotted mirror were a row of chipped sinks. The floorwas damp and reflected the dull light given off by the stubs of a few candles, burning low in their holders; the wooden doors to the stalls were flaking and scratched and one of them was dangling off its hinges.

Aishi put her fingers to her lips and set off toward the end stall. When she reached it she said, „Hello, Myrtle, how are you?" Harry and Ron went to look. Moaning Myrtle was floating above the tank of the
toilet, picking a spot on her chin. „This is a girls' bathroom," she said, eyeing Ron, Draco and Harry suspiciously. „They're not girls."
„No," Aishi agreed. „I just wanted to show them how nice it is in here."

She waved vaguely at the dirty old mirror and the damp floor.„Ask her if she saw anything," Harry mouthed at Hermione. „What are you whispering?" said Myrtle, staring at him. „Nothing," said Harry quickly. „We wanted to ask-" „I wish people would stop talking behind my back!" said Myrtle, in a voice choked with tears. „I do have feelings, you know, even if I am dead-"

„Myrtle, no one wants to upset you," said Aishi. „Harry only-" „No one wants to upset me! That's a good one!" howled Myrtle. „My life was
nothing but misery at this place and now people come along ruining my death!" „We wanted to ask you if you've seen anything funny lately," said Hermione quickly. „Because a cat was attacked right outside your front door on Halloween."

„Did you see anyone near here that night?" said Harry. „I wasn't paying attention," said Myrtle dramatically. „Peeves upset me so much I came in here and tried to kill myself. Then, of course, I remembered that I'm-
that I'm-" „Already dead," said Ron helpfully.

Myrtle gave a tragic sob, rose up in the air, turned over, and dived headfirst into the toilet, splashing water all over them and vanishing from sight, although from the direction of her muffled sobs, she had come to rest somewhere in the U-bend.

Harry, Draco and Ron stood with their mouths open, but Hermione shrugged wearily and said,„Honestly, that was almost cheerful for Myrtle... Come on, let's go." Harry had barely closed the door on Myrtle's gurgling sobs when a loud voice made all five of them jump.

„RON!" Percy Weasley had stopped dead at the head of the stairs, prefect badge agleam, an expression of complete shock on his face.„That's a girls' bathroom!" he gasped. „What were you-?"

„Just having a look around," Ron shrugged. „Clues, you know-" Percy swelled in a manner that reminded Harry forcefully of Mrs. Weasley.„Get-away-from-there-" Perry said, striding toward them and starting to bustle them along, flapping his arms. „Don't you care what this looks like? Coming
back here while everyone's at dinner-"

„Why shouldn't we be here?" said Ron hotly, stopping short and glaring at Percy. „Listen, we never laid a finger on that cat!" „That's what I told Ginny," said Percy fiercely, „but she still seems to think you're going to be expelled, you might think of her, all the first years are thoroughly overexcited by this business- "

„You don't care about Ginny," said Ron, whose ears were now reddening. „You're just worried I'm going to mess up your chances of being Head Boy-" „Five points from Gryffindor!" Percy said tersely, fingering his prefect badge. „And I hope it teaches you a lesson! No more detective work, or I'll write to Mum!"

And he strode off, the back of his neck as red as Ron's ears. The group chose seats far as possible from Percy in the Hangout room that night. Ron was still in a very bad temper and kept blotting his
Charms homework. When he reached absently for his wand to remove the smudges, it ignited the parchment. Fuming almost as much as his homework, Ron slammed The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 2 shut.

To others' surprise, Hermione followed suit. „Who can it be, though?" she said in a quiet voice, as though continuing a conversation they had just been having. „Who'd want to frighten all the Squibs and Muggle-borns out of Hogwarts?"

„Let's think," said Ron in mock puzzlement. „Who do we know who thinks Muggle-borns are scum?" He looked at Hermione. Hermione looked back, unconvinced. „If you're talking about Puecy-" „Of course I am!" said Ron. „You heard himYou'll be next, Mudbloods! come on, you've only got to look at his foul rat face to know it's him-"

„Pucey, the Heir of Slytherin?" said Draco skeptically. "His family is an ancient and noble house....and they were in Slytherin for generations "

„They could've had the key to the Chamber of Secrets for centuries!" said Ron. „Handing it down, father to son..." „Well," said Hermione cautiously, „I suppose it's possible..."
„But how do we prove it?" said Harry darkly willing to keep danger away from innocent student and Aishi who was not taking it well.

„There might be a way," said Hermione slowly, dropping her voice still further with a quick glance across the room at Professor Percy who was helping some student with dada „Of course, it would be difficult. And dangerous, very dangerous. We'd be breaking about fifty school rules, I expect-"

„If, in a month or so, you feel like explaining, you will let us know, won't you?" said Ron irritably.
„All right," said Hermione coldly. „What we'd need to do is to get inside the Slytherin common room and ask Pucey a few questions without him realizing it's us."

"True and I can't speak to him since he still hates my guts. " Draco said „But that's impossible," Harry said as Ron laughed. „No, it's not," said Hermione. „All we'd need would be some Polyjuice Potion."

„What's that?" said Ron, Aishi and Harry together. „Snape mentioned it in class a few weeks ago.It transforms you into somebody else. Think about it! We could change into three of the Slytherins..sorry i dont want Aishi to do this change thing cause she is too pure now. " Everyone nod and Aishi chuckled feeling better.

"No one would know it was us. Pucey would probably tell us anything. He's probably boasting about it in the Slytherin common room right now, if only we could hear him." Hermione said

„This Polyjuice stuff sounds a bit dodgy to me," said Ron, frowning. „What if we were stuck looking like three of the Slytherins forever?"
„It wears off after a while," said Draco, waving his hand impatiently. „But getting hold of the recipe will be very difficult. Snape said it was in a book called Moste Potente Potions and it's bound to be in the Restricted Section of the library."

There was only one way to get out a book from the Restricted Section: You needed a signed note of permission from a teacher. „Hard to see why we'd want the book, really," said Ron, „if we weren't going to try and make one of the potions."

„I think," said Hermione, „that if we made it sound as though we were just interested in the theory, we might stand a chance..." „Oh, come on, no teacher's going to fall for that," said Ron. „They'd have to be
really thick..."

"Good thing we have an idiot for dada"

Bonus

"Percy....I am surprised you are visiting me instead me visiting you" Krishna sitting up on his swing. "So what you wish to ask me?"

"You know what will happen....you are a part of the god of the universe. You could tell!" She said.

"Lotus.....if I mingle too much it will cause the path of the fate to change...only the kids and u can change it based of your choices. No one will die....I even sense darkness is looming and there is a light doing it best to fight till the final fight. You have to let harry face this and let him come to you for help" krishna said picking up a blue lotus on his giant bowl of water in the middle of his office.

"But he is just a boy.....a little boy" Percy said with tears forming in her eyes. Krishna goes to her and gently wipes them off her face.

"So were we when we faced dangers alone. He going have to learn to face them and we will be there to help when he ask. You have changed his fate from the very beginning. Let him take the next step" He said as he cups her face with his hands.

"You're right.....seriously how are you hands so soft. They are like lotus petals." Percy said "seriously how are they soft...not even my hands are this soft..."

"Hey professor I need help with my...." Harry open the door and everyone froze. The room was slient for a while as Percy realised the position she is in. "Harry...sweetie..."

Harry just dropped his bag and drew out his sword.

Bonus Bonus

"BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA" James and Hades laughed as Percy in the screen was holding mad Harry back as Krishna smiled mischievously in his spot.

"You do realise he will marry percy and Harry would become his son right?" Rohit said holding a cricket bat.

"Yeah and then your daughter will marry my son." James joked back making him get wacked on the head by rohit.

"Where are you going honey?" Priya said helping Persephone with her mini garden.

"There is a cricket match with the Indian gods , demigods and old champions who passed away and Lord Shiva invited me... so I am going to have fun" Rohit said " See yah"

Bonus Bonus Bonus

"You can't do this to her! She is just an innocent girl!" A voice yelled at the darkness

"But we must...we have to get rid of the foul blood before we get our boby back" the same voice spoke back but in a darker tone.

" Your using her for foul things like a puppet and draining her life-force. This is not us....This is not me!" The first one yelled back " She is too pure for this"

"Yet has great power flowing in her blood......especially the parslemagic is extremely powerful in her." The second one said

" I WILL NOT LET YOU HARM HER ANYMORE!"

"As if you can stop yourself heir of Slytherin " the second voice broke into a dark laughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.3K 2.4K 49
Percy finds out after the Battle of Manhattan that he has another evil grandpa. But how can his nice grandpa that he remembers playing with as small...
5.9K 304 32
Part 1 of the "Demigods...." Anthology. Demigods and Wizards. Two groups of supernatural ability. So similar, yet so different. Ever wondered, which...
541K 18.5K 78
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
19.9K 712 10
Shall be moved, and then deleted. More about dat stuff in the last chapter and at the end of my bio. :D Son Of Death -Percy Jackson And Harry Potter...